Naruto One Shots ✔°Completed°✔

By RagingOtaku_

Heyo!! This is just as the title says! Ooooo. I'll go from the most known characters to some of the "lesser"... More

Gaara: Not so Bad
Sai: Spies
Kiba: Sweater Weather
Sauske: It's complicated
Naruto: Seconds Please!
My Note!<3
Shikamaru: Fluffier than clouds
Gaara: "Hmm, is that so?"
Shino: I like you...
Help Meeeeee!
Kakashi: Chap-stick
Sorry.... =3=
Kakashi x Gai (Guy)
Searching for Sasuke!: Part 1
Kakashi's Girlfriend
Pain/Pein: I killed your husband. Love me!
Kankuro: Makeup
Deidara: "How's this? Hn.."
Gaara: "I wont leave, even if you kill me."
Kakashi x Malereader
Sasuke: Mean Girls?
SasuNaru AU
Rock Lee: "Let's savor our Youth"
Kiba: Young Love
KakashixIruka: Obsessive
Neji: Hair
HinataxFemaleReader
Hidan: Alive again
Choji
(AU)Garra: "Cute little thing."

ShikamaruxNeji: Funny Faces

225 0 0
By RagingOtaku_

In the two years Neji started dating Shikamaru not once did he think of why Shikamaru said yes. Well.... Maybe it was because he constantly tried to tell him but ended up stuttering too much, throwing the gifts at him and running away. Which wasn't like Neji.

He never had a thing for Neji until during the war, when he was severely injured and Neji watched over him and inevitably carried him to the medical ninja's camp. Which was over two hundred miles away. Let's begin.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Neji was with Second Division and basically ran the place. What made Neji the best in the squad was his determination, and abilities. Yes, Hinata had 64 palms as well but hers could only be used on the defensive which in the front rows was useful for staying alive but not killing.  

When push came to shove the squad stumbled hard. Hinata kept all of them together, and Neji kept their hopes up, and kept the soilders from dying pointless deaths.  The Transmission unit sent out a distress signal:

"All available units in the immediate vicinity of the Fourth Division, heaed over immediately. Large hordes of White Zetsu's appeared along with Minato, the Yellow Flash of the Leaf! I repeat.... All....."

The transmission slowly faded out and Neji nodded at the eager faces. The all ran to the location that the Forth Division should be in.  On the way over Neji senses something that shouldn't normally be there..... But he ignored it but kept tabs.

As hi team approached the battle field, war cries could be heard, following there fter the wails of agony and the sound of blood splatter. "Why..... Why can't we save everyone? Why aren't we allowed to?" 

He was forced out of his mind as you heard Hinata was talking, "We all have to form a plan of attack. So Neji could you help try to save as many as possible?" She said with tears threatening to fall. 'As if she was trying to convince herself  we couldn't..'

There wasn't a right way to protect himself from her onslaught of words... Neji pressed on arranging the squad into the most suitable position to surround them, but stay together without getting too far apart.

He heard jutsus being called at what seemed like random, obviously a warrior fighting for their life. You heard aa woosh and saw a flash by the other side of your team and soon the bodies began to fall. "The Yellow Flash of the Leaf..." He mumbled thinking to himself

The yellow blur got closer and closer. Neji needed to think of something.... Quick. For now the only thing he could do was trace his movements, and figure out the next stop for him. He looked around and spotted several kunai that have fallen "randomly".

Neji smiled at the unique pattern he used in this attack. It was written in his journal. The possible patterns he'd use sometime. Sadly he died before he could try any of them. He watched the way the flash moved from each one to the next.

There was a pattern but he had yet to notice it. More than likely, as with all of his patterns one would only find out at the end when he's on you.  Neji poured all of his chakra into his byakugan and sniffed out where he  was.

Left...... Head..... Left..... Legs..... Below...... Left...... Right..... This pattern truly is interesting.

Neji laughed at how simple it was. He was always told he was a simple person.... "Wing it."

He felt him get closer and once he was close, Hinata released her transformation jutsu and as Minato was above him, he had an earth bender push the earth beneath him shoot up , pushing you and Minato into the sky.

During the slow react time of the reanimated corpse he grabbed his arms and had Hinata clone hold down his legs as your sealer went to work.  After saddening goodbyes from Naruto's clone and the rest of the Second Division.

"Everyone that can still stand come with us to reinforce the Fourth Division. We must keep the causality level to at least one hundred." Neji yelled while running off to the sounds of terror and screams. 'Shikamaru... Please be alright...'

As Neji ruhses over, let's take a look at how Shikamaru......

"Hurry help the rest of the division!"

"But sir....."

"Go!! They don't all have defensive and offensive skills!"

Shikamaru lay on the ground surrounded by his own blood, as it pooled around him. The screams of his peers stabbing his ears. One by one people come to aid in protecting Shikamaru until he fights for himself again, but what they don't see is that Shikamaru is hiding his severed leg under his jacket.

'Neji.... Please be okay... I know you'll come for me.... I trust you'll make it.'

Shikamaru sat up and attempted to sit up but he couldn't bare the pain. He wanted ot wait for Neji, but he didn't know whether or not he would be able to make it that long. He shifted the weight to be more on his abdomen and wonced at the pain.

"Are you okay sir? Do you need help?"

"I always need help, just not from you."

".... But sir..."

"Just go.."

Just like that the spry young man left without a second thought. Shikamaru lay there until her heard a familiar voice and just like that his heart was lifted and his hopes restored.

Neji was running as fast as he could carry himself and ended up tripping over a rock, like a fricking idiot. He landed hard scraping his whole body across the dirt and stone as he slid right into the battle. "Shikamaru will think I had to fight people off just to save him.... Oh no.."

Neji screamed for Shikamaru as he sat up. He looked around and saw Shikamaru in the distance struggling to sit up. Neji's face brightened up as he stared at his lover. He stood up and ran towards him. Just as Neji had planned he dove into his lover's arms embracing him with tears.

"Neji... Heh. What's up?"

He kissed his forhead in return.

"Shut up stupid, what's wrong? Are you hurt?"

Shikamaru's face turned white and his smile ran away.

"My leg was severed. It's lying over there."

Shikamaru pointed towards the fighting and Neji pinpointed the location through streams of tears. He got up and ran to fetch the leg. All the while Shikamaru carefully watched him, making sure he's safe. The night was perfect for protection.

Neji had to fight off a few zetsus, but alls expected in war. He ran back to Shikamaru sniffling while holding his leg with all of his might. He knealt down beside Shikamaru and smiled.

"H-Here ya go, you c-clumsy goof." The only time Neji spoke unprofessionally was when he was with Shikamaru. He was Neji's safe haven a place where he could simply be.

Neji helped Shikamaru up.

"I'm taking you to the medical camp."

Neji hoisted Shikamaru onto his back and flinched at the sudden weight.

"Neji.. Put me down.. You're not strong enough to carry ten miles to the next camp."

Neji made Shikamaru comfortable on his back and started to run.

"Shikamaru.. I need you to protect us.... Please."

And so he did. Throughout their journey to the camp they encountered multitudes of white zetsu clones before finally making it. They collapsed at the entrance of the camp and gasped for air.

Shikamaru was the first to be carried off. Neji wanting so badly to stay by his side, but inevitably being taken to a different tent. It took four hours to fully heal Neji back so with him fully recovered he made his way to where Shikamaru lay.

He sat by his bed holding his hand and whispering encouraging things into his ear. Shikamaru periodically heard him, and gave a soft smile when he was able.

Neji forced himself to stay a awake and watch for any sign of danger 24/7. His eyes were drooping and he almost fell asleep, when Shikamaru squeezed his hand slightly. Neji immediately jolted in surprise and happiness. He leaned down and lightly kissed his cheek.

"Neji...? How long have you been here?"

Neji just laughed.

"What did I say that was funny?"

"Heh. Nothing hun..."

Neji stroked his face and smiled softly.

"Smile for me.... Shikamaru."

"There's no point right now. We're at.."

Neji furrows his brows together and upturns his mouth into a really sad face and crossed his eyes.

"Haha. Neji.... What is that?"

Shikamaru cracks a small smile and laughs quietly.

"It was for you."

"A funny face?"

"Yep... I made you laugh, I saw your beautiful smile. I'm happy now."

Neji keeps stroking his hair and he kisses Shikamaru oh so softly to keep from hurting him further. Shikamaru smirks and forces Naji into a deeper kiss and he continues to smirk. They soon broke for hair and the lights in their tent flickered.

Having made out so hard Neji was blushing as Shikamaru lay there with a smug face.

"Tch. Don't just lay there after that..."

Shikamaru chuckled.

"Maybe after the war.... Not now. Too public."

"Heh. Until then I'll make you smile with my faces..."

Neji smiled brightly as Shikamaru moved hair away from his face.

"And I will smile at your funny faces."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOAH!!!!!! 1532 WORDS EXCLUDING THIS?! AMAZING!! Excuse any mistakes..... Please?

Haha. I guess I'll have some long stories besides saying 'no' to them.... ^.^ ANyways. Last time I totally confused  Monday with Tuesday..... I guess I have Tuesday stress on a Monday... Hehe. Anyways. I hoped you liked that. If so, vote, comment, share with your friends or monkeys.... Doesn't matter!

I love you all so much and I  cant believe this actually got to 1.3k reads! Like how?! I'm such a terrible writer!..... Hehe. I guess, it's that one about Garra.... Oh well. At least I know you all like that one. Anyways, as always I LOVE YOU! BYE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 1.8K 19
hello im trying to rwrite naruto characters x resder one shot only males shikamaru neji sasuke naruto kiba kakashi itachi . . . also requests are all...
459K 9.8K 39
These are some one shots or short story's with Naruto characters. Will take requests for story's but will not do lemons or anything like that. Some...
23.8K 747 19
!Cover Photo DOES NOT belong to me! Top Naruto x Bottom Reader I now have a second book. But it's Bottom Naruto x Top Reader. They aren't connected. ...
381K 5.8K 48
In this are: Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi, Gaara, Shikamaru, Kiba and Sai P.S: Some may be a little Occ, sorry about that *---* And this...