Alpha of Doom

By QueenKeely

"In the end, the guy doesn't change for the girl, the girl is still broken and they don't end up together." H... More

My thanks
Warning
Trailer
Chapter 1- Punching bag
Chapter 2- Saviour
Chapter 3- Glass shards
Chapter 4- The outburst
Chapter 5- Fragile hearts
Chapter 6- Red eyed monster
Chapter 7- Baboon butt
Chapter 8- Invitation
Chapter 10- The hard truth
Chapter 11- Us
Chapter 12- Alpha male
Chapter 13- True colours shine
Chapter 14- Bullet
Chapter 15- Storm
Chapter 16- Scream Lily, scream
Chapter 17- The wolf
Chapter 18- Beast
Chapter 19- War
Chapter 20- Bad memories
Chapter 21- The kiss
Chapter 22- Attack
Chapter 23- Powers
Ch 24- "You were touching me!"
Chapter 25- Black mail
Chapter 26- His world
Chapter 27- Beautiful
Chapter 28- Dance Lukey Wukey.
Chapter 29- Running
Chapter 30- Girl party
Ch 31- Pain, pain go away come again another day
Chapter 32-Heart shaped necklace
Chapter 33- Barbecue
Chapter 34- I love you
Chapter 35- Trust issues
Chapter 36- Bloodied and bruised
Chapter 37- Shopping
Chapter 38- Meet and greet
Chapter 39- Beach dates and confessions
Chapter 40- Nike woman
Chapter 41- 22nd
Chapter 42- It will always be you
Chapter 43- Chains and knives
Chapter 44- Torture
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 45- You're hurt
Chapter 46- Scared and scarred
Chapter 47- Witch
Chapter 48- Element
Chapter 49- Luca vs Alpha Jones
Chapter 50-catchups
Chapter 51- Scared Storm
Chapter 52- His story
Chapter 53- welcoming
Chapter 54- He's gone
Chapter 55- Camera
Chapter 56- lovebites
Chapter 57- alpha tone
Chapter 58- Tyler
Chapter 59- late night food trips
Chapter 60- arguments
Chapter 61- Heidi May Bolton
62- heartbeat
Chapter 63- Drunk
Chapter 64- shooting stars
Chapter 65- Tobias and Bethany
Chapter 66- mother daily, teenager at heart
Chapter 67- Epilogue; I fell in love with the alpha of doom
1 million reads bonus chapter!
Covers
Christmas update
My other works

Chapter 9- Celebration

236K 6.5K 2.4K
By QueenKeely

This is the dress Lily wears at the party btw there's an important note at the end that you must read!!
~~
"Let's go" the warrior opens the door for me bowing and I slide in, I hear the boot slam closed and I buckle in.

He shuts the door and Luca gets in the passenger seat, beta Liam isn't coming because he wasn't invited so I sit alone bored.

I look at the door and see some black ray bans stored in the side, I smirk and grab them slipping them on.

They are a little to big, I lean forward so my head is next to Lucas arm and I watch him waiting for him to notice me.

"Blah! Blah, blah!" I say, he jumps and looks at me glaring.

The glasses slip and I quickly re-adjust them "what up?" I say in a swag lord tone.

He rolls his eyes "the sky" I pout.

"You're no fun."

"I try" he replies dryly.

"I don't appreciate your snarky comments Luca" I huff and sit back in my seat.

"I don't appreciate your weird comments Lily" he mocks me and I glare at him.

"I'm keeping the glasses" I mutter trying to annoy him, I find some joy in that.

He shrugs "whatever" I roll my eyes.

"Whatever" I mimic him.

I close my eyes and slowly drift to sleep.

I awake feeling tingles on my arms and under my legs, I open my eyes then shut them when the light is too bright.

I smile when I realise my cool kid ray bands are still on, I open them again and blink to adjust to the light.

I push down the glasses from the top of my head so they are covering my eyes "alpha Knight! Luna knight! Welcome" he doesn't even bother to correct them.

"Thank you" is Lucas gruff reply, I roll my eyes and jump out of his arms giving the young woman a smile.

"Hello! I'm Lily!" I smile.

"I'm alpha and Luna Knights niece" I nod "oh... My names Sarah" I grin.

"Lily we have to head inside" Luca mumbles and I nod following him.

We walk into a massive area where there is selections of tables with white table cloths and candles.

"Are you alpha Knight?" A maid asks and he nods with emotionless eyes "okay please Luna and alpha follow me to your rooms" we follow the woman to a painted white door.

She opens it "enjoy your stay!" She says and walks away.

I look around, the walls are white, the bedsheets are white then blue at the end and the headboard of the bed is wooden.

There's a painting of the descendants from the Knight family? I don't even know.

Then there's a bathroom, the walls are gold, it's a shower made for two people and a spa, there's also two sinks.

I smile and Luca drops the suit cases on the floor, there's also a plasma tv hanging on the wall with remotes on the bedside table.

"The party will be starting in 3 hours" Luca mutters and I nod.

"Sleep time" I say jumping on the bed and getting under the covers, I spread my ginger strawberry blonde hair out against the pillow.

I open my eyes and look at the widows, the curtains are open wide. "Luca!" I shout.

"What now!?" He yells from be bathroom.

"Close the curtains!" I shout.

"Do it your self" he says.

"No!" He walks out of the bathroom with cold eyes.

"I'm not shutting the bloody curtains for you Lily, I'm going to greet alpha and Luna Knight" I nod.

"Okay" I guess I went to far, he could hurt me badly.

I turn around and close my eyes, he really does hate me. I don't let the tears fall, I let my dreams take me away from my sad reality.
~~
I step in the shower rubbing the shampoo in my long hair, I really need a haircut.

I wash it out and put some conditioner in then wash it out, Luca randomly walks in the bathroom and my eyes widen.

I locked the door! "Luca please get out" I say.

He ignores me and grabs his hair gel then walks out closing the bathroom door behind him.

I slide down the shower wall and shut my eyes tightly letting the water make droplets on my eye lashes.

I stay in this position for a couple of minutes until I stand up and turn the shower off.

I dry myself and look at the 'strapless' white bra that the maids packed and the white underwear.

I put the bra on with much struggle then slide my underwear on, I shimmy the dress on and nod in approval.

It's fully white, sequins are up the top and a see through design. The sequins go down to my waist, the top is tight and it flares out at my hips like Cinderella style.

I brush my ginger hair and towel dry it, I'm not putting on any makeup. I don't know how, only lipstick.

With that thought I get out the red lipstick and apply it to my lips, my hair is wet from the water.

I step out of the bathroom and pad over to the suitcase, I grab the gold strap heels and put them on.

I use the bed to help me get up and stand on wobbly feet, I've never walked with heels on.

I take a step forward and my ankle moves sideways, I wince and walk up and down the bedroom.

I trip on the ground and fall on the bed, my heart beating rapidly. Wow that was a close one.

Luca walks out of the cupboard in a white buttoned up shirt, white trousers and white blazer with black shoes.

His black hair is styled nicely and his stubble that makes him look sexy stands out to me.

Wow, he suits all white. He does his tie up then looks at me from where I'm sitting on the bed, I stand and he looks me up and down licking his lips.

He doesn't compliment me and my face falls, I sigh and on wobbly feet walk to the bathroom.

My hair is dry by now and in waves, I shrug and walk back out.

"Let's go" he grumbles and I nod.

He opens the door and let's me step out first, he closes the door behind him and we walk side by side to the ball room.

I trip on my feet and he grabs my waist "I'm not so good with heels" I sheepishly say.

He wraps an arm around my waist to steady me and helps me walk so I don't trip again.

We step into the ball room and people look at us in awe, some smile when they see his arm around my waist.

But what they really don't know is that it's just so I don't trip and fall on my face because I will embarrass him, we walk up to this beautiful older woman with blonde hair and brown eyes with white skin and a man with brown hair, brown eyes and olive skin.

His arm is protectively wrapped around her waist, the woman grins when seeing us and whispers something to her mate.

"Hello I'm Angel Knight and this is my mate and husband Damien Knight" alpha Knight shakes Lucas hand and Luna Angel shakes his then hugs me.

I smile and hug her back and shake alpha Damien's hand "kids!" Alpha Damien says and a girl with dark brown curly hair, brown eyes, an amazing jaw line and fair skins walks up to us.

A guy with blonde hair, blue eyes and tan skin also comes up to us and another guy  with black hair, blue eyes and olive skin comes up to us as well.

"I'm Cara!" The girl exclaims.

"I'm Toby" the blonde guy says.

"I'm Payne" the black hair guy mutters.

"I'm Luca and this is my mate Lily" I lean into Luca afraid.

I give them a smile and a girl with brown hair and brown eyes and white skin walks up to us grinning "I'm Tahlia!"

"Our other two are some where around here" Damien says smiling.

"I'm sorry for your loss" I whisper to them all.

They give me a sad smile "thank you" Angel whispers.

Payne scares me the most I guess, Lucas bigger and he still scares me but Payne scares me a lot.

"I have to talk to my mate privately, nice seeing you" Luca mutters and we walk off.

"Lily what's the matter?"

"I-I'm scared" I stutter.

"I will protect you, but what's scaring you?" He asks.

"Payne scares me" I mutter "Damien scares me, Toby scares me. I'm scared of men" I whisper "please tell me alpha Jones won't be here" I plead and his cold gaze comes to one of frustration.

"I can't promise that, you know that Lily" I nod and look down.

"C-can we get some food?" I stutter and he nods securing his arm and leading me to the buffet.

I see a girl with dark brown hair, a dress that reaches her toes all lace and see through parts, it hugs her figure.

A man stands next to her with brown hair and very tall.

"Lainey we have to say hi to your parents and siblings, stop eating chicken and let's go" he says.

"Lily, that's the King of all werewolf's" Luca says not affected.

I nod and gulp, well I'm affected.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thank you all for you support!
I'm going to change what Luca looks like if that's fine with anyone.

I was thinking Tyler Hoechlin because I have two characters that I wasn't planning on meeting each other that look the same.

As in Luca and Izaiha
Here's a picture of Tyler but I want your approval

•comment thoughts please!! •vote•follow

Keely
Edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

596K 15.2K 27
Isabella Rose White hasn't always had a hard life. It all started with the sudden death of her grandparents. Her pack started to treat her differentl...
9.1M 255K 54
Highest Rank: #3 in werewolf THE LAST 15 CHAPTERS WILL BE TAKEN DOWN FEB. 1, 2019 DUE TO THIS BOOK BEING PUBLISHED IN MARCH. He looks over everyone...
1.2M 33.5K 25
When your mate is an Alpha and you're the rogue that causes all the trouble, you can't exactly go up to him and say "How's it going big guy! Even tho...
181K 5K 8
*Short Story* It is difficult to stay with the people who look down at you like you are some kind of disease. It hurts when they don't want to acknow...