Immortals || SEVENTEEN

By An0n3m0uSe

This story is based on a SEVENTEEN fanfic. This story is about wolves and vampires I know it's been used a lo... More

Characters
One(verse)
Two(ice)
Three
Four(walls)
Five
Six
(I Got)Seven
Eight
Nine(muses)
(Up)Ten(tion)
(Seven)Eleven
Twelve(ie)
Thirteen(+ 3 + 1 = 17)
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
(Say the name)SEVENTEEN
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
2NE1
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
♡Q&A♡
♡Answers♡
Thank you everyone! ('༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ')

Forty-One

3K 97 55
By An0n3m0uSe

*Sang Jae's P.O.V*

It's been three months ever since that incident. Soonyoung and I have been dating for a year and a half now and still going strong. And this goes the same for the others.

I looked to my left and saw Soonyoung fast asleep. I smiled and caressed his his making him squirm under my touch.

"Wae?" Soonyoung asked in a raspy voice.

"Nothing." I answered back. Soonyoung pulled me closer, resting his face on the crook of my neck.

"Yah, wake up. It's 10am." I said after looking at the clock.

Soonyoung squirmed some more making me laugh. After five minutes, he finally stood up and took my hand to lift me up. As I did, I can't help but look into his eyes. One of the reasons why I fell for him.

"One? Then what's the other reasons?" Soonyoung asked giving me a smirk.

"Shush." I said putting my finger over my lips. He smiled at me and I did the same.

"You should wear my clothes often. It suits you, you look cute." Soonyoung said looking me up and down.

But I'm just wearing your shirt and short shorts." I said once I looked at myself up and down.

"Ara. You, wearing my shirts makes you look cute so shush."

"Soonyoung, Sang Jae, good to see you that you're both still alive after what you two did last night." Seungcheol hyung said with a smirk.

I felt my cheeks burning and remembered what happened last night.

"I hope you used protection." Soo Ah said popping next to Seungcheol hyung.

"We did." Soonyoung said with a smirk.

The rest came to our room trying to fit everyone while they were smirking at us. Omo they heard us. Were we that loud?

"Yes. You were so loud, I bet the neighbourhood heard us." Junhui hyung laughed.

I hit Soonyoung's arm and buried my face in my pillow. I can't believe we actually did it. I know it's been a year of us dating but isn't it a bit quick? Wait I don't care anyways. It was nice.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." Hye Jin suddenly bursted out laughing and my face became even more red.

"Why are you laughing so hard?" Jihoon asked and Hye Jin just smirked.

"Yah!" I shouted at her and threw a pillow at her face which she quickly dodged.

"Wae? I didn't say anything." Hye Jin said still smirking.

"Just..shush."

"Arraseo eonni."

It went quiet for a while and we just awkwardly stared at each other. Moments later, I can smell something burning.

"Who was cooking?" I asked and Mingyu quickly ran out of the room straight to the kitchen.

"IT BURNED OMO!" Mingyu shouted.

"Let's go down now and eat the burned food." Seungcheol hyung said and everyone walked out.

Once everyone was out, I tried standing up and was about to walk to the door when Soonyoung stopped me.

"Wae?"

"Did...did we really use protection?" Soonyoung asked and I frowned.

"Omo don't tell me we didn't." I groaned.

"Mianhe." Soonyoung whispered but I looked at him and smiled.

"Soonyoung, we may have been dating for a year and a half now, and it's our first time doing it last night. I just want you to know that I don't regret it. If I ever became pregnant, at least it's you, who's going to be the father and no one else."

Soonyoung smiled at me and hugged me. I hugged him back which made him to pull me closer to him. Once we let go, he took my hand and held it in his hands.

"Of course I would be the father. I mean I was the one who did it with you." Soonyoung laughed.

"Ara." I said slapping his arm.

"YAH!"

"Oops, we gotta go." Soonyoung and I said in unison.

"Gosh what took you two so long?" Jihoon asked once we both got to the kitchen.

Once we sat down food was being served by Junhui hyung, Minghao and Mingyu. Kimchi jjigae was placed in front of me and I didn't like the smell of it.

"Nuna what's wrong?" Hansol asked.

"Can you move the kimchi jjigae away from me please?" I asked politely while pinching my nose.

"Waeyo?" Junhui hyung asked.

"I just suddenly don't like the smell of it." I answered.

Junhui hyung looked at the others first before looking at me again. He smiled and nodded his head moving it away from me. Mixed seafood stew was now placed and I shook my head really fast making the others look confuse.

"What is it now?"

"This too. I don't like the smell." I looked around and realised that all we have was different type of stews.

After looking around, I stood up and moved from away from the table making the rest stop what they were doing.

"Sang Jae, its rude to just stand up and walk away from the table." Jisoo hyung nagged.

"Na ara, I'm really sorry but I don't like the smell of the stews." I said bowing to show how sincere I am.

"Then if you don't..what do you feel like eating?" Jeonghan hyung asked.

"Pork bun." I answered without hesitation.

"I'll go buy some." Soonyoung said standing up.

"I'll come." I said smiling.

"But Jihoon and Hye Jin are coming." Seungcheol hyung said looking at the two which made them groan.

"Hyung, gwaenchanayo." Soonyoung said putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Ani, Jihoon, Hye Jin, go with them. Now."

"Ugh, arraseo." The two mumbled standing up.

"Be quick okay?" Junhui hyung said smiling.

"Ne, hyung." I answered smiling back.

"Kaja." Soonyoung said, turning me around and follow the two in front of us.

Once we all got out of the house, Jihoon and Hye Jin were walking to the garage while Soonyoung was closing the I stopped walking which made Soonyoung to bump into me.

"Why did you stop?" Soonyoung asked looking at me.

"Can we walk?" I asked out loud, loud enough for the other two to hear.

"Waeyo?" They all asked.

"I just feel like walking that's all." I answered back.

"Arraseo, kaja!" Soonyoung shouted which made me laugh.

"You two can ride the car if you want." I called out to the two.

"Ani, walking is good." Hye Jin said running to me and linking her arm.

While Hye Jin and I were walking, Jihoon linked his arm with Hye Jin while Soonyoung linked arms with me.

"We can't just let you two link arms to you know." Jihoon said and Hye Jin laughed.

"Next stop, to any restaurants we can find just to buy pork buns!" Soonyoung exclaimed making me giggle.

~~~~~~~~~

We finally bought one pack that consists of nine pork buns in less than two hours. Once we did, we quickly walked back home. I can't help but feel giddy about the nine pork buns.

"Yah, eonni, what's wrong with you?"

"Yeh, you've been giggling and stuff ever since we bought pork buns."

"Molla, I just feel giddy." I answered the two which made them to look at me weirdly.

"Yah! Don't look at my jagi like that." Soonyoung defended me.

"Arraseo."

We finally got back and the others have finished eating. But not after leaving some food for the three.

"What took you guys so long?" Seokmin asked.

"Blame her." Hye Jin and Jihoon said in unison while pointing at me.

"Omo, I'm so hungry I could eat a horse at this moment." Hye Jin exclaimed and quickly ran to the kitchen with Jihoon behind her.

"You too, go ahead and eat with them." I told Soonyoung but he shook his head.

"Gwaenchana, I can share-"

"Mian, but no. I'm not sharing my pork buns with you." I quickly said which made Seokmin and Seungkwan to laugh out loud.

Soonyoung then got a message and looked down his phone after he took it out of his back pocket.

"Ahh, arraseo." Soonyoung suddenly said nodding his head.

"Waeyo?" I asked getting curious.

"Jihoon said he's really hungry."

"Geojismal jaengi (liar)." I mumbled.

Soonyoung was about to say something else when Soo Ah called me. I turned around and she was waving her hands meaning for me to go to her. The rest of the girls was with them.

"Yah, go eat." I told Soonyoung and he smiled. Before walking to the kitchen he gently gave me a kiss on the forehead making me blush.

"Ayyee~" Minghao and Junhui said while winking at me. I swear those two.

I walked to the girls and sat on the floor next to Eun Hee and laid down the food. Making sure the others won't steal it from me.

"Don't worry eonni, we won't steal it from you." Rae Seok said giggling.

"Arraseo." I said after chucking a big price of bun inside my mouth.

"Omo, eonni slow down." Soo Ah laughed.

"Imasisseoyo."

"Wah, you still got to say that." Eun Hee looking at me with a shocked face.

The other three talked about their loved ones even though they were now with us, listening to them.

I looked down and was looking for some more when I realised that I have finished all of it. I groaned and looked at Soonyoung who have just walked in.

"Don't look at me like that Sang Jae." Soonyoung said.

I couldn't help but cry once Soonyoung have sat down next to me. The couples panicked and called the others.

"Yah! What's wrong?" Soonyoung asked shocked.

The rest have just come and looked at me confused but was calmed down once they saw the finished food in front of me.

"Yah, you just finished all of the pork buns why are you suddenly crying?" Jeeonghan hyung asked.

"It's part of the symptoms." Wonwoo said shrugging his shoulders.

"What symptoms?" I asked still crying.

Wonwoo was about to answer when I suddenly felt like throwing up. The girls quickly pulled me up and straight to the bathroom. Once we were there, I held onto the bowl while letting it all out.

"Aigo." The girls mumbled in unison.

"Mul juseyo (water please)." Hye Jin shouted.

~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys xD I'm sorry I just updated now it's been a busy month for me. I mean, me doing nothing is busy. HAHAHAHAHA kidding, school is hectic and the first week of holiday is finished T^T I just have one more week left for me to actually start doing my geo assignment and my laptop is lagging I think ugh what a life (hint sarcasm) and btw thank yous for the 15k reads and 800 rates T^T 너무 고마워 진자! 사상해!

Please like and comment!
감사합니다!
ありがとう!
XOXO!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 16.6K 76
chan, jihoon, wonwoo and jeonghan are runaways from the orphanage. to survive, they decide to rob a goofy-ass looking guest house. [WARNING: this fic...
3.4K 93 24
I watch as both of them stare me down. I just smirked right at them. "What's wrong boys? Tired of the cat and mouse game?" I say with a pout. I hear...
9.4K 392 24
Hello everyone, This is my and my bestie's ff, we are writing this in collaboration so credits go to her as well. This Fanfiction is directed by @na...
330 50 13
"𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒊𝒕𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇, 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒑 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆." In a world where humans a...