Love and Swing (Xenovia X Rea...

By Relentlezz41

High School DXD is one of my favorite Anime series as far as ideas go. Most of these fan fiction writings are... More

Ch 1 - Reborn
Ch 3 - Panic
Ch 4 - Dragon Dance
Ch 5 - Pool Date
Ch 6 - Date Night
Ch 7 - Together
Ch 8 - Manga
Ch 9 - Pictures
Ch 10 - Come to Bed
Ch 11 - Defensive Mode
Ch 12 - Bath Time
Ch 13 - Flower
Ch 14 - Shopping
Ch 15 - First Worn
Ch 16 - Model Adventure
Ch 17 - Flashing Quite Dashing
Ch 18 - Make Up Club
Ch 19 - Club Trouble
Ch 20 - Off!
Ch 21 - Caught In Action
Ch 22 - Moonlight
Ch 23 - Slippery Romance
Ch 24 - Rumors
Ch 25 - Fishing
Ch 26 - Sticks
Ch 27 - Hope Is A Plan
Ch 28 - Don't Tell The Lady
Ch 29 - Changes
Ch 30 - Shiny
Ch 31 - Out The Gate
Ch 32 - Classey
Ch 33 - The Anti Dedressant
Ch 34 - Handwash
Ch 35 - Massage
Ch 36 - Cracking
Ch 37 - Nude and Lewd
Ch 38 - For Kendo
Ch 39 - Wedding (Finale)
Questions

Ch 2 - Noob

17.8K 236 314
By Relentlezz41

It's 4:30 am you are shaken awake. Xonovia turns towards you and takes your shirt off.

"Whoa what's going on? It's early. Why are you ripping my shirt off? Why are your boobs out?" You freak.

"Well I can't sleep with a bra on and and I'm looking at your injuries again. I can't see anything on your shoulder and your leg looks fine. Time for training. Put on your tracksuit for the morning workout." Said Xenovia.

"Yes ma'am." You respond jumping out of bed.

Xenovia puts on the front of her bra. "Care to latch this for me?"

Am I really this close to a girl right now?

"Ya sure thing." As you clip the bra.

"Thanks. Anything I can do for you?" She asked.

"A slight smack in the face would do the trick." You mumbled.

*Smack*

"Ou! What the hell was that?"

"You said a smack would help. Did I not help you?" She was confused.

"Actually it did. I'm awake I'm not dreaming after all. So what do we do now?"

"Let's get out there for our workout." She smiled.

Just then Issei, Rias, and Asia come to the door.

"Did you two sleep okay?" Asked Rias with a smirk.

"Umm ya. Xonovia says I'm good to go so lead the way." You jumped and nervous still about the fact you slept next to a topless attractive girl and the others think it might lead to something.

~~~~~

At 5 a.m. Rias chased you and Issei on a bicycle you both jogged to the park.

"What's the hold up school girls?" She yelled.

"Cmon man a little faster or were screwed." Said Issei.

"You mean you." You responded as you ran faster.

"Hey that's not fair." She shouted.

Rias caught up to him and spanked him to try and make him go faster. You reached the park.

Rias was making Issei scream they way she put pressure on him. Koneko helped you stretch. You really liked beautiful girls but you weren't nearly as perverted as Issei which made her much better.

"Thanks for helping me stretch." You smile at her.

"Thanks for not being a pervert." She said softly.

"Ya ummm sure thing."

For the next almost two hours you did push ups, sit ups, and other endurance exercises. Issei didn't make it through the whole thing. You barely got it done. It was dumb luck on Rias's part.

~~~~~

It was class time. You got through the first half okay but it got to the point to where you were just flat out exhausted. When gym came around you decided to say screw it and head to the nurse's office to take a nap. Apon waking up you had a surprise waiting for you.

You wake up and look to your right. Sharing half the blanket was Xonovia. She woke up when you turned your body to her.

"Hey did you sleep okay?" She asked.

"Ya I was pretty beat. How long have you been here?"

She looks at the clock. "It's been about two hours. I wanted to check up on you. And I thought being hear would help the healing process. I asked Rias."

"And your topless why?"

"I told you I can't sleep with a bra on. I just wear my panties to bed. Does this bother you?"

Crap! I can't admit that I'm scared. That wouldn't be manly and I don't want to make her uncomfortable.

"Not used to being with a beautiful woman. Man I feel awkward."

"It's okay. Help me get dressed and let's get to the club room."

"Ya sure thing. And thank you again."

"Of course. Can we walk together?" She asked.

You blush. "I can wait for you."

She gives you a hug. "This affection thing is new to me? How am I doing?"

You gasp.

I think I'm getting super attached to her. Big time too. But I can't let her know that.

"I think you're doing very well. I'm new at this myself."

~~~~~

"Welcome everyone" Greeted Rias. "We have to go to an abandoned mansion to kill a stray devil. I think it has something to do with Asami as well. Be on your guard (FN)."

Everyone steps in the summoning circle and teleports.

Getting there the entrance of the mansion was a blood bath. A woman came out from the couch.

"Did you come to play with me?" She asked.

"Saru you have ran away from your master. Surrender or we take you by force." Said Rias.

"Well let me think." Said Saru.

"Times up." You come striking with your sword aiming for her mid section.

"Right behind you." Said Xenovia.

She dodges as you kick off the wall and attempt again. You miss again but Xenovia hits her mark.

"You bitch!" She screams as she's transforming. She becoming a giant beast half the size of the epic tall ceiling.

"Eat this" She yells aiming a strike at Xenovia.

"Not her." You get in front of it. The attack hits your sword but the power is so strong that it throws you against the tall ceiling and you come crashing down back first. You cough blood and pass out.

He sacrifices himself for me? What's that about? No matter we still need to take her down. For FN.

"My he's quite cute. Maybe I could have use for him." Laughed Saru.

"No he's mine." Snapped Xenovia.

"Actually he's my servant." Said Rias.

"This is making me hot. Let's get our revenge." Smirked Akeno licking her fingers.

"Perish bitch!" Xenovia cut her with the sword and Rias and Akeno teamed up to blast away Asami to hell.

Asia goes over to your side to heal you when the coast is clear.

"(FN) are you okay?" She worried.

You didn't respond since you were still blacked out.

"He's a noob but he did good." Laughed Issei.

"Don't be a buzz kill he took that blow like a man." Said Akeno.

Koneko picked you up over her shoulders. "New guy has had it for today. Let's go."

"She's right. Cmon let's go home everyone." Said Rias as everyone vanished in the magic circle.

~~~~~

You wake up being spooned by Xenovia. It was night time when you flipped over and saw her. She wasn't asleep yet.

"Good evening." She greeted.

"Same to you. What happened. I don't remember anything."

"You took a blow that knocked you unconscious. You hit the ceiling and fell straight to the floor. Asia worked a little on you and I hoped that you would be up before I went to bed." She smiled and stroked your (HC) hair.

"You were close to falling asleep weren't you?"

"Close." She admitted. "Your hair is so nice and the (EC) eyes match so well."

You blush. "Thank you. I tried to protect you during that blow. I was scared if it would hit you. I know I had a mother of a fall but it was well worth it."

"You did it for me? How can I repay you?" She grabbed the back of your head.

"You don't owe me anything. You would do the same right?"

She inches forward and kisses you. You are thrown off guard and your eyes are wide open.

"How was that?" She asked.

"I think it felt great." You smile. "What about you?"

"I don't know. I've never kissed someone before." She puzzled.

"Neither have I. But I'm happy are you?"

"Yes. Would you like to cuddle?" She wrapped her arm around your side.

"Absolutely. Goodnight Xenovia."

"Sweet dreams (FN)."

~~~~~

Admin- Well Xenovia is the serious and boring type really. Also can lack the street smarts. But even though it's hard for her to be affectionate she knows what it is and what it means.

Next chapter will be more training and writing down ideas about a Rating Game. Oh so many ideas it's hard to choose.

Anyways takes for tuning in, hope you have a lovely day, and thanks for the support. You guys are awesome.

-Relentlezz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 2.6K 36
I grew up not knowing my parents. All I knew is that i grew up under cruel treatment from the yakuza I had to put up with and from the people on the...
22.9K 550 21
!THIS IS A REWRITE OF MY ORIGINAL BOOK AND JJK CROSSOVER! Y/N was born to the Gojo Clan but unware of his powers as his parents wanted him to live a...
364K 4.7K 33
Just like my Xenovia X Reader Love and Swing I'll be missing up events to make it all fit well. I'm starting it off with the new house and all servan...
1.7K 65 3
(A/N: This is not my idea to begin with, I read a fanfic called The Dragon Of Bael on fanfiction and like it alot so decided to make something simila...