My trust, My Life, My Everyth...

By queendommi

"I don't know if I can handle this life anymore. I'm already gone, just leave me," she said. "But I can't. Ch... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Author's Note
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's Note
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62

Chapter 29

37 4 0
By queendommi

We need to talk.

That's what he said to me. I looked at him and he held my hands.

"Yes?" I said.

"I'm sorry for upsetting you earlier," he said.

"It's fine," I said.

"No it's not. I should've listened to everything you had to say," he said.

"It's ok," I said biting my bottom lip.

"Listen, I know you didn't give your virginity to him," he whispered.

"How?" I asked, tears coming to my eyes.

"I heard you and Gaby talking about it," he said.

"Just now," I asked, wiping my eyes.

"Yes," he nodded.

"Alright," I said, biting my lip to keep myself from crying.

"Come here baby," he cooed pulling me into his lap.

"I didn't mean to," I cried into his chest as he rubbed circles in my back.

"Baby you couldn't have helped it if you tried. If you want to get rid of the baby, do so. I can schedule a doctor to come as soon as possible," he whispered into my hair.

"Alright," I nodded.

"Do you want to go take a shower or a warm bath?" he asked.

"I'll go take a warm bath. I just need some time alone," I said.

"Alright baby," he nodded. I kissed his nose and walked slowly upstairs. I wonder what my dad would think of this whole little thing.

As I thought of my dad I ran a nice warm vanilla scented bubble bath. I took my clothes off and sat in the tub. I stayed in the tub for a while and began drifting off.

*In the Dream*

I turned around and looked at the scene. I was in the forest. The place I would run to when I was scared or hurt or just wanted to escape reality. I looked to see a little girl with soft hazel curls and gorgeous gray eyes. She was running and crying. Behind her a taller older looking girl with red curls followed crying. They sat by a huge rock by the river and the smaller one cried into the bigger one. When I got closer, I could see that the little one was me and the older one was Jules. I could see a bright light coming and then stood a horrifying girl. She had orange curly hair and was wearing a black dress that was torn pratically everywhere. She approached the girls and I tried to save them, but I couldn't. My magic was useless here. I watched as the my younger self went into a panic attack and Jules tried calming me down. Then out of no where, a woman with gray eyes and blonde curly hair stepped in front of the girls and blocked the evil magic that could hurt them.

"Mommy," my younger self cried out.

"Shh shh shh," Jules comforted me, pulling me into her arms and wrapping her arms protectively around me.

"No!! Mommy," my younger self shouted.

My mother who must've been the blonde had fell to the ground. I stepped back with a gasp. I couldn't bear to watch this, but I was forced to. The orange-haired woman approached my mother and picked her up. I could see that her eyes where yellow and glowing.

"You'll never get away with this Crimson," my mother shouted at her.

"Awe Raziel, I'm afraid I already have," Crimson said.

"So cliche," I thought in my head.

"Sadly you're mistaken if you think you've won so far. The Artis will always win. We are stronger than you," my mother shouted at her.

"Keep saying that while you die in front of your children," Crimson said killing my mom with an instant death spell.

I watched as my younger self watched my mother fall to the ground lifeless and dead. She gasped and screamed. I bit the inside of my cheek to keep my own self from crying.Then Crimson looked at the younger versions of me and Jules.

"I'll be back for the two of you," she smirked. Then two little girls appeared next to her.

"Mommy," one of them said. She had jet black hair and blue eyes. She seemed small and scared. The other had orange curly hair and green eyes. She stood with confidence and had a glint of power and evilness behind her eyes.

"What?!!!" Crimson screamed at the smaller one.

"Nothing," she said, turning away.

"You're a disgrace to the family I hope you know. You can't do anything right! You're always crying and whining. Why can't you be more like Dove?" Crimson screamed at her.

"I'm sorry mommy, I just-," she said.

"Shut up Karina," Crimson screamed at her.

"Alright," Karina said.

"Let's go," Crimson said walking away.

"Yes mommy," Karina mumbled softly.

"Alright mom," Dove smirked, following close behind.

Then they disappeared and my younger self cried into Jules. Jules comforted me, but we didn't see that our mom had moved her fingers showing she wasn't dead. Then she stood up and looked at us. She had used magic to hide herself and kissed both of foreheads leaving a protection spell on us. Then she disappeared as well.

I stood there until everything fade to black. For a few minutes everything was just still and it was black, but then it changed scenes.

I was standing on the top of a cliff. The sun was setting and everything was beautiful. I walked to the edge of the cliff and looked down at the waves crashing against the cliff. Then I let myself fall and everything else happened in slow motion. Once my body hit the water, the impact paralyzed me. I couldn't swim back up and water started entering my lungs...

*End of dream*

I jolted awake. My head was underwater and I started screaming. Finally my head came up from underneath the water. I gasped trying to catch my breathe. I don't even know what happened or how I got underwater, but I wasn't planning on going back under. So I washed up and got out of the tub. I wrapped the towel around my body and grabbed a new pair of underwear and a bra. I dried off and put my underwear and bra on. Then I grabbed my deoderant and put it on and sprayed perfume on. I walked into the closet and grabbed black leggings and white sweater. I put them on and then put on gray Uggs, a gray beanie, and a gray scarf. I walked into the bathroom and curled the end of my hair and did a light make-up. I added a little mascara and light lip gloss.

"Babe you ok?" I heard Harry call from outside our bedroom door.

"Yeah," I said rushing out the room.

"I see," he said, kissing my forehead.

"Yeah," I smiled.

"I called the doctor," he said.

"What did he say?" I asked.

"She said she'll be here tomrrow," he responded.

"Alright sounds good sounds good," I smiled.

"Awe look whose happy again," Gaby said, rushing over to give me a hug.

"Yeah," I smiled.

"Alright," Perrie said, walking out her room with a purple hickey above her collarbone.

"Um Perrie," Eleanor blushed.

"Oh right," Perrie blushed rushing back into her room. She grabbed a jacket and covered it.

"Better," I smiled.

"Yeah," Perrie giggled.

Then Dani appeared next to Eleanor and they began talking.

"Got to go make a phone call before a meeting," Harry smiled, kissing my cheek before walking downstairs to go to his office.

"We're going to go bake some sweet things for everyone," Eleanor smiled, dragging Dani behind her.

"I'm needed in a meeting with Harry," Perrie said.

"Just with Harry?" I asked her.

"Um... no. I mean he called the meeting but I'm there with all the boys and Harry," Perrie said.

"How come?" I asked, curious and suspicious.

"Well I'm the leader of the group of my hunters, so they want to talk to me about self defense, training, things of that nature," she nodded. Something told me she was lying, but I went against my better judgement and nodded.

"Sounds good," I smiled.

"Alright see you guys later," Perrie smiled, walking down the stairs.

"You think something's up with that story?" Gaby asked when Perrie was out of earshot.

"Yeah, sounded pretty fishy," I said.

"Real fishy," Gaby said.

"Well I don't want to think that Harry's cheating on me with Perrie," I said.

"Yeah," Gaby nodded.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked her, changing the subject before my mind started to think of worst case scenarios.

"Want to go get some fresh air?" she asked.

"Like a walk in the forest," I asked her.

"Yeah, just like that," she smiled.

"Alright lets go," I smiled pulling her hand. We ran down the stairs and out the house and headed into the woods, where nothing bad could happen.

------------

Harry's POV.

I heard a knock at my door.

"Come in," I said, looking down at papers.

"Alright what did you need Harry," Perrie asked sitting down.

"Can you keep a secret?" I asked her.

"Yeah," she said.

"Even if it could hurt a close friend of yours?" I asked her, looking up at her.

"Yeah," she said looking confused.

"Alright, can you bring in Kara," I asked her.

"Wait you want me to bring in the enemy?" she asked.

"I need to talk to her and it might be beneficial to Charlie," i replied.

"On it," she said. Within a few minutes, Kara was standing in my office doorway.

"Oh look who finally decided to talk," Kara smirked.

"Shut up Kara," I said grabbing her arm and shoving her upstairs.

"Where are you going?" Perrie asked me

"To my privste office so nobody can know that she's here and nobody can interrupt our negotiation," I replied curtly.

"Alright, be safe," Perrie nodded.

"Will do," I smiled and walked upstairs. I saw Kara upstairs and I pulled her far down the hall. I took her into my private office and locked the door behind us.

"So what did you want to negotiate?" she smirked.

"Well.." I started.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOOOOH do you think he's really going to negotiate with the enemy? Will Dove come up in the convo? What happens if Perrie tells Charlie about this? Who else feels like its getting hot in here???? I mean like really

Don't forget!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Commment x3

Vote <3

I Love You All

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 31 12
I'm not sugar coating this. This is a story of a slow suicide, depression, self-harm and suicide. This is how trust, jealousy and love kills you slow...
125K 3.3K 42
Some of us just need to find our other halves. Others need to find ourselves.
4.9K 76 38
One party... was all it has to take for Dianne to fall. ...they eventually discover feelings for each other, but; could unfavorable challenges direct...
12.2K 264 25
After Cece had gotten kidnapped by her uncle she lost her memory. Harry now has to regain his half sisters trust. But will she regain her memory an t...