I Am STRAIGHT

By jooee-yoonyul

More

I Am STRAIGHT
1
2
4
5
6

3

3K 45 6
By jooee-yoonyul

I opened my eyes by the ringing of my phone.

"H'llow?" I lazily answered. I looked at the wall clock and saw it's still 8 in the morning. It's saturday, and I usually dont wake up early like this in a saturday morning.

" Annyeong, Yul..." But my irritation instantly vanished when I heard this angelic and soothing voice from my Ice Princess.

" Oh.. Good morning, Sica..." I said while I pull my comforter all over me and settled again into my bed.

" Im sorry for bugging you out early in the morning. I know its not the time you usually wake up.."

" No.. It's okay.. Im actually already awake.. Im grinding my Ma'" I lied.

" Liar. I know when you're lying or not.. Anyway, I called you because I was wondering if we could like hang-out or something. My mom's out and so does my dad"

" What about Krystal?"

" Oh, no worries.. She wont mind us.. besides, she's gonna be out later with Sulli doing some kind of project... I dont know.. So, are you in?"

" of course... I'll be there later at 11. Im just gonna go buy some groceries.."

" Oh! I wanna come! I'll be there in about 9 to buy groceries and we can hang out afterwards..."

" Its a deal .."

" Okay... see ya later...muaah!" And then she make a kissing sound before hunging-up.

     I smiled inwardly. What a great way to start the morning. I sat up and started stretching.

" Excited much" I immediately looked at the direction the voice came from, which is just beside me and cursed when I saw Sooyoung... munching God-knows what.

" Augh.. Why do you always surprises me?!!!!" I said.

" I dont know to you too. You know it's kinda ironic how easy surprised you got by me but there's Tiffany who spent almost all of her time trying hard to surprise you but always fail to do so... "

    I looked at her shocked. How the hell did she know about it.

" Oh come on... stop giving me that look, Yul. I told you I knew you.. Even the color of the panty you're currentlu wearing.

    I looked at her surprised. Then she laughed hysterically.

" That's ew. I was just joking..."

    I sighed. I guess what she's saying is true.

" fine.. I believe in you .... but.. you know I've been wondering... you know me in the future so you know my future.... can you tell me what would I be? like, am I gonna be a nurse? Reporter? engineer or something?"

      She chuckled.

" You're.... amazing... sorry, I cant tell" she smiled mockingly.

    I sighed.

" Fine... what about my... husband or lover?"

     She giggled.

" Why dont you settle who you want to be first? I mean, you have four girlfriends... Ahahah.. "

" Yah..... What would the four have to do with my future? I was asking about my husband..."

" They are important.... and your husband? come on Yul. You're confused."

" Confused ? about what?"

    She chuckled this time. And I promise, this girl is getting creepy.

" You know exactly what I mean..." She said and for the first time since I met her, I smiled.

" Oh no, that charming smile.... that's my weakness" she said while giggling.

" Fine..  if you wont tell me, I'll go figure it out myself.." I said and got up from my bed.

    I started walking towards the door.

" Have a nice day, Enjoy your date with your Princess, Yul.." She said. I just raised my hands and preceeded.

     I went downstairs and was shock to see my mom wad there.

" Good morning, Yuri.." she greeted mr happily.

" Good morning Mom.. No work?" I asked and sat at the kitchen chair while started grinding my Ma'.

" Day off... Here's my specialty for my gorgeous daughter..." she sing-song and put a plate of pasta infront of me.

    Woweeee. Just my luck!

" Dig in.. " She said.

    I smiled and started eating. Meh, my mom's pasta is the best pasta ever!

" So... any plans?" she asked casually.

" well yeah. Jessica will be here later at 9 to buy some groceries then we'll hung-out afterwards." I stated excitedly.

     I saw my mom smiled.

" Why?" I asked.

" nothing... It's nice for you to have some bonding with your friends... and I bet Jessica-ssi is not just a friend.. she's special... right?"

    I quickly nodded and smiled as well. Indeed Jessica is special. Suddenly, someone knocked on the door. I stood up and opened the door.

" Oh! Jessica, it's still early... I thought you're---"

" Im bored.." she flatly said and entered my house. Bossy.

" Annyeong Mrs.Kwon!" She said and hugged my mom. Great, so my mom got a hug while I didnt?

" Good morning Jessica. Come eat with us.. I just made my specialty. " My mom bragged.

" Oh! I would love too..." Jessica said and sat beside my mom.

" Umm. Sica, I'll just go take a bath and we can go afterwards..." I said.

    She just nodded and my mom and she started chatting with each other.

" What else are you gonna buy?" Jessica asked as she clung her arms unto mine while I pushed the push cart full of some things and foods.

" it's all done.. let's head to the cashier.." I said.

" buy me an Ice cream..." she pouted. I just sigh and did what she told me to do.

" How are you and Donghae?" She asked me as we walked home. We should've ride my car but she told me she wanted to just walk. 

" We're still the same..." I answered flatly.

" Haven't Donghae told you he likes you?"

" yeah.. but I didnt answer.."

" Why? You like him too right?"

    Yes. I like him too. But I dont why I hadn't answered back too. I could've said I like him too and we'll be more than friends... But I didnt.. I guess..  im just... not ready or something...

" Im not ready..." I answered.

    After bringing all the groceries I bought to my home, Jessica and I went to her house.

" Sica, I thought we'd hang-out? what are we doing here at your house?" I asked as I sat at couch comfortable.

" Yeah.. we'll hang out... indoors.. you know exactly that I prefer doing stuffs indoor than outdoor right?" She said.

    Oh, I forgot about that.

" aigoo.. my lazy Princess.." I said and pinched her nose.

" Princess? Yah.. You tan, ass face, get your hands off my Unnie."

    Oh come on. I totally forgot about her existence. She's the 'Santana Lopez' of my life. Dont get me wrong, Santana's hot and gorgeous  and making out with the stupid but smokin Brittany added hotness to her. But she's a BITCH. If you dont know her, better watch Glee. She has this dictionary containing words that will really rip your ass. Now back to Krystal. I forgot about her existence. I dont even know why the hell she's so mean to me. I barely talk to her.

" aa... good morning to you too, Krystal..." I awkwardly said.

" Too? You're funny.. what are you doing here, tan woman?" She asked.

" Krys, stop it... I invited her, so please... respect.. And why are you still here? arent you going out with Sulli?" Jessica said.

" I changed my mind.. Im staying... Now that ass face is around... better watch her every move..." she said and proceeded to the kitchen.

" Yul, Im so--"

    Before she even finish what she was going to say, I bursted in laughter. I just realized how she and krystal seemed alike. The Ice Royalties. Jessica really was like Krystal when she first transfered at the school.

" Why are you laughing?" She asked.

" Nothing... so, what are we gonna do here now?" I said.

" Yuri, if you dont want to stay here its okay.. we can just like walk ou----"

" It's okay... I know you want to do things here ... so?"

    She sighed. I held her hand.

" I said get your hands OFF of my Unnie's hands."

     Krystal appeared behind us. Jessica gave Krystal her infamous 'death glare'.

" Oh unnie, that'll never work on me... " Krystal said coldly.

    Really. I need a jacket. I cant breathe. I looked at Jessica who seemed to give up. Oh my God! So Krystal is the only one who'd make Jessica give up. This Bitch really is a Bitch.

" Yuri.. let's watch DVD.." Jessica suggested.

" Oh su---"

" Sure!! I want something like disgusting movies..  mmm.. aha!!! Saw!!! Let's watch Saw.." Krystal interjected and she sat between me and Jessica.

" What are you doing Soojung?" Jessica asked.

       Krystal smiled innocently.

" Cant I hang out with you and this ass face?" She said.

". but--"

" and im sure the tan wouldnt mind.. would you ass face?" Krystal looked at me with a smile. And for a second, I fins her smile really attracted. Oh come on.. give me a break.

" Yeah .. of course, I wouldnt mind" I said returning a smile.

    Oh my god, did I just saw her blush? Krystal? Blushed? She looked away. Naaahh. I was just over thinking.

    The movie started. Im actually fond of watchibg stuffs like this. Bloods scattered and the other oragans and systems would just splattered any time soon. Like, Final Destination, Chainsaw Massacre and this, Saw. I started devouring my Ice cream which we bought at the grocery.

" How can you eat while watching this stuff?" I heard Krystal whispered to me.

   I looked at her and I can how disgusted she is at the movie. I silently chuckled.

" wae? I thought you like watching this movies?" I asked.

" Could you just turn your incredible long neck back to the screen and shut your awful mouth?!" She said and I just chuckled. She's adorable.

    I looked at Jessica who is as disgusted as Krystal.

" Sica, are you okay?" I asked.

" yeah sure.. With all the fleshes on the screen..im very sure im okay..." she said sarcastically.

    I sighed and stood up.

" I think we should just stop watching this. .." I said and turned off the TV.

" why? you cant stand watching it? Kwon?" Krystal asked me.

        I just smiled. She quickly looked away.

" Dont show me your sick and pathetic smile.." she said.

    I chuckled. Jessica stood up and drag me to her room.

" Wha--"

" Let's just stay here until Krystal shut the hell up. " She said.

    I jUst nodded.

" So, what are we going to do?"

    She jumped into her bed.

" sleep" she said.

" seriously?"

" do I look like im joking?" She said and closed her eyes.

    I looked around. It was yellow all over. Yellow pillow, yellow bed sheets, yellow stuff toys. Yellow? Yoona's Blue, She's Yellow, Taeyeon's white and Fany's pink. Actually, I like pink. Like all my stuffs is pink. I just plainly like pink.

" Dont just stand there.. " she said.

    I smiled.

" Eeee.. Just tell me you want me to sleep by your side.." I teased and laid beside her.

     She automatically hugged me.

" Of course I do.." she said and cuddled closer to me.

" So.. this is how we hang out ha.." I teased again.

" Just shut up and hug me back.." she said and did what she told me to do so.

" I love you, Yul" She whispered.

" yeah.. I love you too" I said.

     Strangely, I felt my heart beats fast as I said those words. I love her.

***

I opened my eyes and realized Jessica's still in my arms. I looked at her and felt my heart skipped a beat.

      She really looked lik an angel. Like she's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. How can a person be this gorgeous?

For some unknown reason, I felt myself leaning closer to her until our nose are touched. I could leave like this forever. I looked at her lips and closed my eyes. I slowly leaned until........

....

.....

.....

my phone rang.

Oh men!!!

    I quickly took my phone which is just beside me. I sighed in relief when I find Jessica still sleeping.

" hello?" I said.

" Yuwreee..." It was Tiffany. I instantly smiled. Her smiling face plastered in my mind.

" Oh.. Hi Fany.."

" I drop by at your house earlier. Mommy said you were out .. where are you?"

" Oh yeah.. Im actually here at Jessica's house.. We're....... hanging out.."

" tsk. Cheater."

" Oh come on, My Minnie... I'll drop by at your house later before I go home.. Is that okay?"

     She giggled excitedly and I imagined her vigorously nodding her head.

" Okay... See you later... bring me an Ice cream....bye.. take care..." then she hung up.

    I gently stood up not wanting my Sleeping princess to wake up.

      I went to the C.R to pee. When I opened the door, I saw Krystal....wearing only her undies and bra.. I quickly slammed the door close. And I felt my blood rushed through my face. Wait a minute,  why am I feeling this way? Im a GIRL. So seeing her body is nothing. I have what she has. So.. what's the problem. I opened the door again and saw her still in the same position.

" What are you doing?" She asked as she quickly put on a short and a shirt.

" I want to pee..." I said trying to be casual but I was trembling inside.

    She chuckled.

" Why are you blushing?" she asked in a mocking tone.

     Oh my Gosh. Am I?

" Could you just.... like go out.. so I can pee? It's gonna burst..." I said truthfully.

    She stood there, her hand together in her chest with a mischievous smile.

" why would I? You can just pee.."

" with you here? looking at me?"

    She walked toward me.

" why? Is there any problem? We're both girls, right?"

    I nodded my head. I am a Girl. But the look she was giving me is saying that she believe the otherwise.

    Then she laughed.

" Do your bussiness, Kwon" She said and walked out of the Comfort room.

      Does she know something I dont know?

    After peeing, I went to the kitchen to drink. I saw Krystal talking to someone on her phone.

    I continued what I was supposed to do acting like I cant hear her.

Really?

...

oh..

..

okay.

...

take care

...

bye..

I love you..

    I choke up when I heard the last sentence. She seemed to notice me and walked towards me.

" Eavesdrop much?" She said.

" who was that?"

" wae? Do you have to know?"

" I asked you who was that.."

" It's Kai.."

" Kai? Isnt he the jack-ass quarterback on the football team?"

" You're more of a Jack-ass.. " she quipped.

    I sighed.

" do you love him?" I asked.

" why are you asking me like that?  I dont even know you that much.."

" Yeah.. You may not know me that much.. and I dont know you that much neither.. but I do care for you.. Kai is a douché.. Believe me.."

" are you trying to make me break up with him?"

" No.. I just dont want you to be hurt, Krystal.. Like what I've said, I care for you.. You're Jessica's sister.. and Im willing to be your sister too.. even though.... we're kinda...off" I said.

" You're awfully sick.. " she said and walked out.

    I sighed again. I walked back to Sica's room and saw her combing her hair.

" What time is it?" She asked.

" It's 4pm.."

" what shall we do?"

" I've got an idea.." Krystal popped out from the door.

" You're not gonna win on me, ass-face..." Krystal exclaimed as she continued to tap the joystick violently. We're currently playing some sort of video game that Krystal proposed.

" Holy Crap!" I hissed when the game was over and I was defeated again.

" Ha! I told you. Bitch you aint got shit on me!!" Krystal said.

" Okay..... 2-0. Yul, If you aint gonna beat the crap out on the third round, you're definitely dead.." Jessica said.

" Okay... bring it on" I said and ready-ed myself.

" Not a chance, Kwon" Krystal said.

     We fighted for almost 10 minutes.

" Whooooo!!!!!" I won!

    Krystal threw the joystick somewhere while I and Jessica jumped up and down.

" Sorry, krystal.. I got shit on you..." I said.

     Jessica and I laughed out loud. And for the first time, Krystal laughed with us.

 " Annyeong..." Tiffany greeted with an eye-smile as she opened the door for me.

" here's your ice cream..." I said and gave her Ice cream.

    I sat comfortably on the couch and closed my eyes.

" You seems tired... What did you do at Jessica's house?" she asked.

" Nothing.. we just.... slept." I said.

" say aaaa..." She said .

    I smiled and opened my mouth and took a bite at the Double Dutch Ice cream I'd gave her.

    I stayed at her house for two and a half hours before I bid my goodbye.

" Hi, Mom.." I greeted my mom who's watching.

" Oh.. Hi, Yul....Enjoyed the day?"

" yeah, is dad already here?.."

" he'll be home soon... are you hungry? do you wanna eat?"

" Nope.. I think im just gonna rest..." I said and kissed my mom.

" So... I bet you enjoyed haging out with your two girlfriends..." Sooyoung welcomed me.

    I just smiled.

" Can't my mom see you? or... can I talk to you anywhere else other than here at my room?"

" Your mom cant see me... nor anyone but you.. I can actually talked to you anywhere else... but it would be weird if people see you like walking on the street talking to yourself."

    She has a point. I giggled.

" Krystal's being a bitch, wasnt she?"

" Tell me something I dont know" I said as I changed my clothes.

    I heard Sooyoung whistled.

" Men... You always have an amazing body..." She said.

    I just chuckled. I dont mind her seeing my body anymore since she's my bestfriend. And who knows maybe she has already seen my body.

    I jumped on my bed as I turned on my Laptop and started browsing.

" Let me guess, you are putting up an update on your current story on your blog..."

" Whatever"

     She was right. Im an author/blogger. I update every often. Whenever I have time I always update my blog.

   I can hear Sooyoung munchibg some random food. I looked at her.

" Where the hell did you get the foods you are eating?" I asked.

" Secret....."

" You're such a shikshin..."

     She smiled sweetly.

" so...have you talked to Donghae?" She asked.

"Not really. Why? do we a future or something?"

" Donghae's the key to all complications."

    I looked at her confused.

" Complications?"

" yeah... just.... go with the flow... you'll understand me soon"

     I closed my laptop and focus my attention to Sooyoung.

" You told me you were here because you'll guide me... but you wont even tell me something... Im more confused than ever.."

" Chill. Dont worry, if you're making things wrongly, I'll tell you. And about Donghae, better check it out" she gave me a wink.

    I dont know how she came here but one thing is im sure of, its nice having Sooyoung around. At least, someone knew and sort of understand what my feeling is.

***

" Hi, Princess..." I greeted Jessica as she entered the room.

   She just smiled at me. And I knew for sure that was a forced smile. I sighed. After a few minutes, Yoona came.

" Hi, Yoong" I greeted her enthusiastically.

" hi, Yul" She greeted back. Well, at least Yoona greeted back.

    For the past few weeks, l feel like Jessica  and Tiffany are avoiding me. Tiffany and I doesnt go walk to school together anymore. Jessica's been cold to me. We never talked. Whenever I ask them, they'll answer but after that we never have any topic. It really feel awkward. And god knows how frustrated I am. I dont know if I did something wrong or not. Did I say something bad or not.

    When luch came, Yoona and I ate together at the canteen. I can see Tiffany and Jessica on the far right table, eating together. They became closer than before. And I feel jealous. They always hang out.

" Hey... aren't you gonna eat or what?" Yoona called me.

" sorry... did you noticed Jessica and Fany's closeness? like just recently?"

" Yeah.. You know what.. I think they have aa secret that only them knew... "

" It's like, they're avoiding me or something"

    Yoona frowned.

" Actually, they're avoiding me too.. I dont know when it started. I texted Sica and she wouldnt reply.." Yoona said.

" do you think they're angry or what?"

" I dont know... you should ask one of them... " Yoona said.

      It was already dismissal time. I saw Tiffany putting her things in her bag.

" Minnie, wanna walk home together?" I asked her.

" I guess not... Sica and I will be going somewhere else.." she answered.

" oh, is that so... Just be careful, okay?"

    She just nodded and left. No kisses? aw men.

I walked home alone until some one hold my hand. It was Sooyoung smiling at me. I smiled back.

" I knew you would walk home alone so I came here to accompany you.." She said.

" Why are they acting like that? you know how important those two are to me... and knowing that they might be angry or pissed at me, I just cant take it. It's been bothering me.. If they have any problems with me, they couldve just said it.. So that I will know" I burst out.

     Sooyoung slowly patted my back.

" dude, If you keep talking as loud as that, people would definitely think you're crazy..." she said.

   Oh yeah. I forgot about that.

" Im sorry, like what ive said.. im bothered." I whispered.

" Dont be.. It'll be normal soon"

" thanks for the very encouraging advice, best friend" I said sarcastically.

    She laughed loudly. Strangely, people I pass by seem to really not notice her. ғυϲƙing amazing.

" believe me.. that's a good sign.."

   I just sighed.

     While reading my favorite ' Harry Potter; The prisober of Azkaban' , my phone suddenly rang. It was a message from Yoona.

' Yul....'

' yep.'

' Are you bussy?'

' not really'

      After a few seconds, my phone rang again but this time, Yoona was calling me.

' Hi, Yul'

' Hi, Yoong..'

    I looked at Sooyoung who's munching something again.

     " Prepare to be pissed" She mouthed. I just stuck my toungue out. Then I heard Yoona sort of sobbing. Oh Hell no. Dont tell me she's crying. Then I heard her whimpered. Oh For Pete's sake, she's crying.

" Are you crying?" I asked for the obvious answer. I am such an idiot.

   She kept on sobbing. And I think I knew what's the reason.

" It's him, right?"

   She didnt answered but the continues sobbing answered it all.

" what about him?" I asked calmly.

" Do you know Sohee?"

" yeah.. What about her?"

" He loves Sohee. Sohee just told me that Taecyeon's been sweet to her 5 months from now.. We just broke up like last month.. so it means he had been seeing her while we are still in a relatioship"

" what?!"

" yes.. and he'd been giving her chocolates and flowers everyday... "

" Sohee knew Taec has a girlfriend right?"

" she know but she didnt know it was me.. She wouldnt know if I hadnt told her.. she felt guilty and sorry.. It just suck.. "

    And then she started sobbing again.

" Yoona, I told you not to cry over him"

" But I love him... I cant help crying..."

" Bull Crap.. You can just forget about him.."

" easy for you to say. You havent been in love, Yul. You'll know what I feel when you fall in love.."

" But..."

" Yul, please..."

" okay... first.  I want you to cry it all out.. Okay .."

    Yoona started crying like there's no tomorrow that made me want to cry. Does she really love that bastard this much?! After what seemed like an hour, her crying became a soft sobs.

" Okay... now.. I want you to breathe deeply and exhaled loudly.." I said and she did.

" Okay... I know this would be hard, but I want you to forget about him. "

" But that's hard. I cant just forget abo---"

" I didng say forget about him abbruptly. You can do it slowly. Like step by step.. "

" I dont know, Yul. I dont think I can live without him"

" Bullshit. You lived your ғυϲƙing life without him before.. "

    She sighed. And I softened.

" Im sorry.. I just dont want you to be hurt Yoong. You are my bestfriend. All I want for you is to be happy" I sincerely.

" Im also your girlfriend" she reminded.

   I smiled.

"yeah, of course.." I said.

"thanks, Yul.."

"Always welcome. Anyway,it past 12... you should sleep and rest.."

" You're unfair.. you always tell me to sleep before 12 but you sleep so much later than I do"

" Yoong, you know me. Im a night owl.. Im awake in the evening and asleep in the morning...."

" But I havent seen you sleeping during classes or even at school..."

" It's my magic.. No more talking.. go to sleep..."

"Fine.. I love you.."

" I love you more..."

       Then she hung-up. I sighed. I continued reading.

" You should sleep now, Kwon. You have classes tomorrow" Sooyoung said.

" Just a few more minutes. Sirius Black's on a ғυϲƙing roll" I said.

    She took the book and I groaned.

" Soo" I hissed.

" You.Sleep.Now" she commanded.

"whatever." I just said and closed my eyes.

" tomorrow's one of your shit-est and ғυϲƙery day ever" Sooyoung whispered and peck on my cheeks.

     Oh Great. Now I got a kiss from my future bestfriend. ғυϲƙ.my.life.

***

I sadly walked to school ALONE. Like what has been happening for the past week, Tiffany and I got a little distant. Walking to school TOGETHER was our daily routine but not for the past week. She doesnt even bother to text me. Same goes to Jessica. Seriously, what the heck is happening?

"Kkab!" I heard Taeyeon calling me from behind.

"Hey, Dork" I said not so happily.

     She frowned.

" Arent you happy to see me?" She asked as we walked together.

    No. I am so much happier. At least, someone walked with me.

" No.. Of course I want to see you... like everyday.." I said.

    She smiled.

" umm.. Yuri.. Can I peck on your cheeks too? Im your girlfriend too,right? And since the night I became your girlfriend, I hadnt kissed you.... so.." She was blushing.

    I just chuckled at her dorkiness.

" Of course.. " I said.

" umm.. Can you like.. bent down a little? You're so tall..." she said which made me chuckled.

    I bent down as she gave me a peck on my cheeks. Weii, Mine and Taeyeon's first kiss. ;-)

" Im sorry.. im not as tall as your other three girlfriends" She said.

" No worries... you're the cutest.." I said and she blushed again.

    waah. It's good to have Taeyeon.

      We arrived at the school a little too early. We decided to talk for a while.

" Have you had a boyfriend, Yul?" she asked me.

" Nope..."

" why not? I mean.. you're gorgeous."

" I dont know.. maybe I am not ready or something... or maybe Im just happy being single"

" you're not single... you have girlfriends... four girlfriends actually.."

  I chuckled.

" yeah.. but Im technically single..."

    She frowned.

" you still consider yourself single? "

" well.. sort of.."

    She just smiled.

" You're so special, Yul. Your future husband would be so damn lucky.... "

" oh... thanks, Taeng.."

" but hell to the no... you'll never have a husband while Im alive..." She joked. At least thats what I think.

      Soon, all our classmates arrived.

" What do you want for christmass, Yul?" Taeyeon asked me while I put my things in my locker.

     Taeyeon has been extra sweet. She kinda noticed that I was always alone and that Tiffany and the others semmed to ignore so she came to the rescue and promised me she will never let me be alone. Seriously, she's just so sweet. It's near christmas And I almost forgot about it.

" I cant seem to figure out what gift I'll give to you. I mean, you are interested in all things. I thought I give you novel books but you have plenty of books already. So I thought I could give you Dvd's because you're like a movie freak. But I think you've watched all the movies. So I decided to just buy you a Mickey Mouse stuff toy but soon changed my mind. Tiffany would probably get that one for you since you are her 'Mickey'. Maybe I could just treat you a concert of 'Paramore' or 'The script' but that wont last. I want to give you something that could be yours forever."

    I just smiled at her.

" you dont need to give me something... You being my friend is just enough.."

" And a girlfriend.. anyway, I'll figure that gift thing out soon...and your birthday's sooner than christmas... can't wait.."

" What about you? what do you want for christmas?"

    She sweetly smiled.

' All I want for Christmas is you" she sing-song and I realized I just heard an Angel's voice. She really has this super soothing voice that really drive me crazy.

    We giggled.

" Hey, Sexy..." Leeteuk said from behind us.

     He's a player of our footbool team. He 's with Kai and Sehun. Taeyeon and I didnt speak. We just continued putting our things on the locker.

" Oh come on, Taeyeon. I told you I came back here for you. Let's just cut the walking circles and get back together..." He said as he walked nearere to Taeyeon. I swear. If this motherғυϲƙer lay a finger on Taeyeon, im gonna beat the crap out of him.

" Yul, let's just go.." Taeyeon said and held my hand.

" Oh, Taeyeon.. Give me a break... Dont tell me you're hanging out with the lesbo? How are you even making out? Oh.. I forgot... You used your fingers " He said and he and his coullegeus started laughing.

    Lesbo? Son of a bitch. Did just call me a Lesbo? I looked at him with all anger. I was about to show this asshole a piece of me but Taeyeon held my hands tighter preventing me from doong so. She looked at Leeteuk.

" Go ғυϲƙ yourself, Leeteuk.." She said before we continued to walk.

" Im not done with you, Lesbo-Kwon" we heard him say.

" Yul, are you okay?" Jessica finally asked.

    We're all together on the school's cafeteria. Me and my give girlfriends. And thank God, Tiffany and Jessica talked to me AGAIN.

    I nodded at Jessica's question. Heck, I am not okay. It would've been better If I just killed the motherғυϲƙer earlier. Taeyeon's in danger. I knew Leeteuk. What he wants, he'll get it. And he wants Taeyeon back. I should not let Taeyeon be alone for a second.

" Are you sure?" Tiffany asked and I just nodded.

    They all gave me a peck. Over all, this day is just beautiful. I mean, my girls are back and they all gave me their kisses which I miss a lot.

One of my shit-est day? Maybe Sooyoung was wrong. I think im gonna sleep tonight with a smile. I can even sleep with my toungue out.... which I always do. :P

" Yul.... Since you're.. Me and Tiffany want to let you know something... " Jessica said.

" yep.. And Im sure you're so gonna be happy" Tiffany agreed. By the looks of the two, im thinking it's a good news. They're excited.

" Okay... spill it.." I said.

" wait.. should I spill the beans or should you?" Tiffany asked Jessica.

" oh, Tiff. Just cut shit out and say it" Jessica, although how excited she is, is as impatient as ever.

" Jessica and Heechul are finally official. And so does me and Wooyoung.... kyaaaa... " Tiffany said and hugged me.

    I stiffen. Jessica..... and Heechul.... Tiffany......and Wooyoung? So.... that's why they became distant?

" Oh my gosh.. really Fany? that's great...." Yoona said also excited.

" yep..."

" say a word, Yul" Jessica said.

     ғυϲƙ.my.life. I can literally hear my heart crying and sobbing. I thought.... I thought they love me.... 'Love' ... what the ғυϲƙ is love? someone please explain and tell me what th ғυϲƙ is love. Wait... I should be happy about them. I should be celebrating. Why the heck am I feeling this way. So what if they have a boyfriend? They should have one anyway. Why? because they are girls and they are STRAIGHT .... and so am I.  I am STRAIGHT...

" that's....... amazing... congrats for the two of you.... Im really happy... " I said with a smile hoping they wouldnt see a hint of the misery I was feeling.

Nothing hurts more than being disappointed by the person..

...

...

..

you thought would never hurt you...

Im broke...

and I dont ғυϲƙing know why...

***

So they really are straight. I knew it. All of the events happened just few weeks ago was just the usual delusional me. I should've known from the start that those 'I love you's' meant nothing. Just a friend treasuring each other. I looked at Jessica and Tiffany who are both into their conversation. I looked at Yoona who's silently eating and Taeyeon who held my hand tightly. Although she's not looking at me, by the way she's holding my hands, I feel like she knew what Im feeling and that she just plainly cares for me.

   My long thoughts were stopped when I felt my phone vibrated from my pocket. I lazily took it and answered it.

    I felt my body trembled as I froze from my seat.

" WHAT?!" I said as frantic as ever as I dropped my phone. The four looked at me worriedly.

     Tears are in the verge from falling. All I could think of is the image of an old woman whom I love the most.

.

    I was running fast to the white corridor but abbruptly slowed down when I saw my dad.

" D-dad?"

   He looked up at me and for the first time since I've known him, I saw something in his eyes. Pain? Agony? Sadness? I automatically hugged him tightly.

   I broke the hug and looked straight to my dad's eyes.

" Dad?" I said as I look at her expectantly.

   Then I a tear fell from his left eye.

" Im sorry, Yuri. Your mom's gone.." It hit me like a million times. It's a stabbing statement that I didnt and dont want to hear.

" Wh-what happened?"

" She was diagnosed by Cancer..."

" What? why too sudden?"

" It wasn't sudden. She was diagnosed many years from now. It only got worsten just this week"

    So that's explain why's she's been staying at home and not working for the past few days. I even caught her suffering from breathing.

" Ha? b-but didnt you tell me?!"

" Your mother just dont want you to worry.."

" Not to worry?! Heck, do you know how it doubled the pain that I didnt have a chance to at least seize the moment with her? "

" Yu-"

" I didnt even know !!"

" I didnt know she'd be gone this early too.. "

 " Damn It!!" I hissed as I punched the white wall.

    All the four who had been quiet immediately run to my side.

" Daddy.." I heard Tiffany crying as she hugged my dad.

   What the heck is happening here? 

      Im really ғυϲƙed up r ight now. My mom just died and I have my heart broken. What a double kill. I didnt even accompany my father arranging everything. I decided to just go home and here I am laying on my bed, looking at my pink ceiling. My mom was sick and I didnt even know about it. I could've treasure the moment with her. I should've tell her how much I love her. But man was I too late. The feeling just suck. All I can do is... space out. I cant even cry or may I just dont wanna cry. Not now.. I mean crying doesnt solve anything, actions will. But apparently, I feel numb and I dont even know what will I do. I felt a hand encircled on my waist. I knew who is it.

" I know it's hard... " Sooyoubg said.

" It is.."

" Your mom's a great woman. Im so lucky to finally meet her.. Not literally meet coz we didnt talked... It just.. it's nice to know her.. "

     I kept silent. Then she patted my stomach.

" Come on, Yul. You can cry.." she said.

" but--"

" you're a girl and a human... You can cry.."

    I smiled but I can feel my tears flowing.

" Thanks Soo." I said and hugged her back.

   We stayed like that for a moment.

"

You know what.. I was thinking... Now that Jessica and Tiffany alreadt have their boyfriends.. I can replace them as your girlfriend... No. I actually meant that I could replace al of your four girlfriends... " Sooyoung said.

   I broke the hug and looked at her incredously. Is she serious?

   And then she laughed hard.

" I was kidding. Im super happy with my boyfriend... Ahahaha" She said.

" Which is who?"

" It's a secret you'll soon discover.."

" and when is that soon?"

" Just.... wait a little longer... " she said.   

    I chuckled and hugged her again. But after a few seconds, I broke the hug again. She looked at me questioningly.

" What?"

" Nothing... It's just that... this is aactually the first time I saw you not munching some food... "

    She laughed.

" Im just.. full"

" which is a surprise..."

   We both chuckled.

" You should rest..." Sooyoung said and I nodded my head.

" Good night.."

    I wish that when I wake up tomorrow morning, I could see the fresh new morning and I could eat the pasta, my mom always brag about. Kiss her before I go to school.

...

....

....

 ...

but that'll never happen. This is life. 

***

It's been quite a few days since... my mom died. And Im quite okay now. Quite. Well,I have to.. I mean, my mom's life may have ended but mine is still here. And Im alive. So, I'd better seize every moment. Not that I got easily moved on and forget my mom. Actually, I've been in a mess since that day. I barely eat and sleep. I didnt go to school and even if I do, I would just shit out or something. Thanks to all my friends especially my girlfriends. Thanks to them I realized life is still wonderful and worth living. My mom would love to see me continur my journey and be succesful someday.

" Yah.. will you stop day dreaming again? Taeyeon's waiting for you at the bus stop!" Sooyoung shouted while spitting some shits from her full-with-random-foods mouth. She seriously eats everytime.

" Fine... I'll be going.. bye" I said and walked out of my room.

    I smiled as I saw my dorky girlfriend. Im really thankful to her. Like what she pomised, she never let me feel like Im alone. She was always there. So apparently, Tiffany and I officially stopped walking to school together because Wooyoung is the one who's with her now. Which I understand since they are now a couple. At least we still talk... but not that much. She barely sleep over at my house which she always do like three times a week. But then again, I understand it. Jessica Jung who has her Prince Heechul is quite distant to me too. The two of them stopped pecking on my cheeks too. Which is.... sad because I really like it when they kiss me... on the cheeks. Yoona's totally not over with  his motherғυϲƙing ex-boyfriend. And Leeteuk is still eyeing my Taeyeon.

 " Yul... Bend down.. I can't reach you.." Taeyeon said.

   I chuckled. Am I that tall? So I bent down and she peck on my cheeks and we started to walk our way to the school.

" Good Morning, Yul!" Yoona greeted me as I anf Taeyeon entered our room.

   I smiled. She peck one my cheeks and hugged me. What a nice way to start the day. But my smile instantly turned up side down when I saw Wooyoung holding Tiffany's hand. Tiffany gave peck her goodbye before Wooyoung proceed to his own room which id just beside ours. Augh. I used to be the one who's getting Tiffany's kiss. I really miss her. I just miss how we cuddle under the sheet of the comforter, talking random shits. How we used to walk hand in hand to school. ;(

" Good Morning, Yul.." She greeted with those heavenly eye-smiles.

   I smiled back. Yeah sure.. It's a good morning. She sat on her seat without kissing me.. Augh! What the hell?!

" Shit! I havent answered my assignnents yet!" Hellsica entered the room. She directly walked toward me.

" Yul, would you please answer my assignment in physics? I really dont understand a thing.

"y-yeah sure.." And here I am, being a good friend again. She sat on her seat and started drifting off to sleep. I looked at Taemin quizically. She shrugged.

" It's Heechul." He said.

   Oh great. Probably Heechul and Jessica texted all night again. Heck, Jessica doesnt even reply -even single reply- to my millions of text. I guess them being on a relationship changed everything. But I've go to see the positive sides. At least we all are still friends.

    I started humming some random song while I put my things inside my locker. When I closed it, Donghae's handsome face smiling at me.

" Hi!" He greeted me.

    Have I told you he has also been there when I experienced my most shittest day. He's like Taeyeon. We've been closer since then. And I just discover how good and thoughtful he really was.

" Hi to you too" I said.

" Imma bring that for you.." He said as he took all the books I was holding and we started walking to our next class.

" So.. how have you been?" He asked.

" yah, you just asked me that exact question yesterday.." I chuckled.

" well, I guess im just... making sure.."

" Im definitely okay, okay.. so stop freaking out.."

    A deafening silence occured. When I was already infront of my room, Donghae cleared his throat.

" ummm.. Take care.." He said.

  I smiled.

" You too" I said.

    I turned my back to him. Just when I was about to step, he called me again. I looked back at him and waited for him to speak. He stopped and became pale.

" hey.. you okay, you seemed tense.." I asked while chuckling.

" well.. um.. I was just thinking... um.. are you free later? I mean, I accidentally bought two tickets of this movie.. and.. I dont have anyone to accompany me... so.. umm... " He said.

    Later? We have no classes tomorrow since today's friday.. Mmm.. And besides, Tiffany's not gonna sleep over at my house. Which she used to do before.. And we'd cuddle and talk like there's no tomorrow. Gaaah.. I just miss everything.

" If you're busy.. I understand.. I mean.. um.. you can.. um.. refuse.. and.. um"

" Sure.. I would love to" I said.

   I saw his face lit up.

" really? are you sure?"

" wae? Dont you want?"

" No.. of course.. I want to .. I mean. yeah.."

" Well then, it's settled. "

" I'll pick you at your place later at 6pm.." he said.

" sure thing" I said and proceeded inside my room.

    Maybe hanging out with him would at least make me feel happy and forget whatever's on my mind. Forget the feeling I always feel about these four girls.... Oopss.. No. Dont assume anything. I didnt mention any name. I am not talking about Yoona, Jessica, Taeng nor Fany. I started reading my book. But I feel a little weird. It's like someone's watching me. I looked at the class door. Oh! I just saw a hair. Im sure she's a girl. She has this long-straight dark brown-red hair. I guess I saw that hair before. Not so sure when and who it was. Oh well, maybe just some random student.

   I continued to read and ignored everyone and everything. Even Amber and Taemin who are currently dancing even with their Ipad on it's full volume. The hell I care mode.

***

" Hey... you'll watch movie with Donghae later right?" I heard Sooyoung said while I continued reading a book.

" why am I not surprised" I said. She totally knew what is happening in my life. Heck, she even knows what'll happen in my life.

" So, It's your and Donghae's first date." She said.

" oh come on, Soo. Give me a break" I said not getting my sight out of the book I was reading.

" Actually, it's YOU who should give me a break... " She said as she took my book.

" what the--"

" You're beautiful, Yul. You shouldnt be staying here at your room and reading shits like this..."

" that's not shit.. that's educational!" I defended my precious book.

" Yeah.. 'Halo'.. Very educational.. Look, you're having a date later and it's gonna be your first date with him.... "

" that's not a date... we're just like.. hanging out.. He invited me cause he accidentally bought two tickets.."

" Oh come on, Yul. He was obviously lying. How can you buy two tickets ACCIDENTALLY.. that's just bullshit"

" But---"

" plus, he likes you... so obviously, he's making a move on you..."

   I sighed.

" fine.. whatever you said.. now give me back my Book.. "

" that'll never happen, Yul. Cause Imma do some make over to you.."

" for what?"

" for the date.. duh?"

" it's still early. And we're just gonna watch movie.. why do you want to make a make over?"

" early? well, miss, I have a good news to you.. you only have 30 minutes too prepare.."

" exactly my point.. Give me back my book.. I wont take 30 minutes to prepare.."

" exactly my point.. that's why im making a make over... now move your lazy butt and please.. take off that lame eye-glasses.."

" If I'll take it off, how am I supposed to see the screen on the movie? Remember I can barely see.." I said as a matter of factly.

" Why dont you ask yourself why your eyes is blur as hell.. You read in dim lights for God's sake..anyway, that is why they invented contact lenses..."

" but I dont have one?"

" No problemo... " she said and showed me a pair of transparent contact lenses.

" how did you g--"

" Just shut up... and trust me, okay?"

   I sighed.

" Like I have a choice.."

" that's my girl..."

   God, give me strenght.

" Hi.." I greeted Donghae as I opened the door.

   He didnt replied and just stared at me. ғυϲƙ. I hate it when someone looks at me. Really.

" umm.. say something.." I said.

" aa. uh.. Hi.. sorry about that.. it's just...

...

 ..

you're beautiful" He said and I felt my heart skip a beat.

    I was wearing a blue floral sunday dress. Im gonna give shit later at Sooyoung for making me wear a dress. Luckily, I dont have to wear heels. Just a white dull shoes. Thanks to my growth hormones.

" thanks..."

" umm.. shall we go?" He asked.

   I nodded and he guided me to her black BMW car. Donghae's one of those rich people who stays humble and very kind. That's why I like him. I just hope I'll enjoy hanging out with him.

   We settled down on the movie seat with popcorns on our hands. The movie started and I just got carried away easily. The story's pretty interesting. The movie's halfway when my eyes landed on a petite girl just three rows in front of me. Wait a minute. It's Jessica....with..Heechul. Oh. Guess they're having their date. I looked intently at them and I swear Im on the verge of  punching the motherғυϲƙer. His left hand is around her shoulder while she leaned her head on it. What the ғυϲƙ. I thought Im gonna be here for forgetting things?

" Hae, Imma just go to the ladies room.." I said.

" oh.. okay.. be careful.."

   I nodded and stood up. I walked inside the  comfort room. Stood infront of the the sink and looked at myself in the mirror.

   I am beautiful. But... Augh. Why does Jess and Heechul have to appear here? Cuddling with each other.

" Oh my god, Yul!" One of the cubicle behind opened. I turned around and saw Tiffany.

   Asusual she was stunning.  But she didnt call me 'Mickey'. I guess she'd also stopped calling me that. Just... Yul.

" Fany... what are you doing here?"

" oh.. I am having a double date... me and Wooyoung.."

" double date? with whom?" Oh mother of God, please dont tell me.......

" With Jessie and Heechul oppa.."

   ғυϲƙ. So they were obviously hanging out. Argh.

" you? who's with you?" She asked.

" just.... just with somebody.. Look, I have to go.. enjoy your..... date" I said as I started to walk.

   I was midway when I stopped and looked back at Tiffany.

" Minnie... Do you love him? Do you love Wooyoung?" I said and looked at her eyes.

   I saw confusion in her eyes. Probably because I just asked the most stupid question out of the blue. But I saw another look in her eyes. I just dont know what it is.

" Yes.. I love him." She nodded.

    Ouch. Why did I even asked her that question.

" why?" she asked.

" I love you..." I blurted out.

   What? ғυϲƙ..

" what?! " She said in full confusions.

" uh... I mean I love you.. you're one if my bestfriend. that's why I dont want to see you get hurt.. Okay?." I explained.

   There! I saw it again. That look. I dont know what it is. Damn.

" I love you too, and I hope you'll find someone soon.." She said while beaming her eye-smile.

   I smiled back and bid my goodbye. I love her.... as a friend? and I guess she loves me back the way she thought I love her. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 184 13