Alliance and betrayal laserco...

By SongbirdLuna

you were at the Smosh office with your best friend (side note I the writer am going to be in this as said be... More

Prologue
Maricraft
Death in sanctuary
The betrayal of wes
Sleepover
Dilemma and betrayal
Game bang
Confession
You're worthy
Quick A/N
Will you be zelda to my link
A/N

Before work

785 14 3
By SongbirdLuna

Your PoV
*Beep beep beep beep*
God why do I even set that blasted  alarm clock you say as you go back under the covers after making sure to chuck the alarm at the wall hence silencing it for good but to your dismay you were not under the covers for long  nope your big sister Mari made sure of that by  walking in saying  "Y/N wake up time to go to the Smosh office we are filming today"
"Get me coffee first then we talk work plus I need to pick up Nikita and Joven today but not until I've had coffee I am not repeat I am not damn well moving anywhere until I've had my coffee"
"Coffee addict" Mari mumbles leaving your room you happen to hear her
"Bite me" you say back
"I'll pass" she replied

*Time skip*
You've had your coffee you are now on your way to pick up joven and his sister Mari said "why isn't joven driving today"? "Oh Nikita said something about his car failed it M.O.T plus parts needed to be replace I don't know mar I switched off.
"Okay okay go and fetch them and don't stand there gossiping about shoes at least wait till you're in the car to start gossiping.
You just rolled your eyes texted Nikita you were out side and went back to the car
You then had this thought of why did I agree to the ovenshire siblings riding with you now you get the horrible jokes and even worse the puns.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 97.4K 41
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
4.2M 262K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
25.8K 599 43
She is a girl sixteen years old the catch is shes been alive for 137 years shes a vampire-witch hybrid Shes a Salvatore and a Saltzman but what kind...