Come Back To Me

By sixx1326

Falling in love can be easy... But finding that one person who you truly do love and are meant to be with is... More

come back to me....
chapter 1
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter14
chapter15
chapter16
chapter17
chapter18
chapter19
chapter20
chapter21
chapter22
chapter23-prologue-

chapter 2

140 4 0
By sixx1326

the next morning i was woken up because i forgot to set off my alarm the past night. As i got off my bed and down the stairs i tried to pry my eyes open. *yawn*

Next the phone rang. "shit!." i screamed because the phone had scared me.

as i answered it i wondered who it would be.

"hello." i said

" rose hey your awake good ill be over in 15 minutes okay bye." i was still sleepy to know who it was.

"uhh." i said as i stumbled back to the kitchen to get some cereal.

15 minutes later i heard the doorbell. "its open i think." i said.

"well well leaving doors unlocked missy thats a bad sign hangover?." she said. i turned around and saw it was just athena. She was a friend from school and was supposed to be in vegas right now.

"what the hell are you doing here!" i said.

"i came back early just for you baby." she said flirtatious.

i couldnt help but laugh at her and raise my eyebrow. "if you keep up that talking with me people are gonna start to think we are lesbian like last time." i said.

"well they are lowlifes let them think whatever they want." she said.

"if you say say babe." i said paying along.

"okay enough sweet talk go get dressed you have to see somethign!" she said smilng.

"huh?" i said with a frown.

"just go!" she said once i stud up she slapped my ass and laughed. i hurried up to my room and put on a skirt that was a little bit above my knees and bvb shirt with the same heels from yesterday. i put on my heavy makeup and combed my natural jet black hair which had purple in it. i had pale skin and baby blue eyes whcih were exactly like my mom. my dad had simple brown eyes. i combed my hair one last time before i looked myself in the mirror and thought i was decent enopught so i went back downstairs.

"there." i said once i went down stairs again.

"woahh! honey you blow me away with your bod!!" she said winking.

"aha okay i get it now lets go before i go back to sleep" i said.

"fine." she said and with that i got my purse and we got into her car and left.

a little bit longer i would say but still short enjoy ;D

comment/vote....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1M 921K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
44.4M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
53.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
10.1M 506K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...