I love HER ✔️ (COMPLETED)

By Moonlit-figure02

COMPLETED • ADDICTIVE ROMANCE • ACTION • UNASHAMEDLY CLICHÉ • TEEN FIC • *** The forest grows darker as a sil... More

Introduction & Character List
[1] Creep
[2] There is More Than One
[4] Date pt 1: Three Dates in one Evening
[5] Date pt 2: Its all up to Me
[6] I've Never Seen You Laugh
[7] Messing With Fire
[8] Playing With the player
[9] Make Up, Make Out
[10] I'm So Popular
[11] This is the part where you run...
[12] pt.1: Complications and Explanations
[13] pt.2: Curiosity Kills Even the Best of People
[14] Shockwaves
[15] Chicken run
[16] Banging Blacksuits
[17] Sneakers
[18] Truth be lies
[19] *sings* Who's that sexy thing, standing over there...
[20] liar, liar, pants on fire
[21] If only he was Romeo...
[22] *sings 5sos* Kiss me, kiss me
[23] The Moments We Miss
[24] *beiber enters* "I thought you'd always be mine...."
[25] The Other (wo)man
[26] You're Hot and You're Cold
[27] What are we?
[28] Part of the Family Now
[29] Change
[30] A Fractured Heart
[31] Fight fight fight
[32] Valentines Day?
[33] Forget Me, Loose Me
[34] Abducted
Epilogue
Bonus: [1.5] How Hayley Knows Foster
Bonus: [3.5] alternate ending
Other books

[3] Love Notes

3.7K 242 16
By Moonlit-figure02

Bonjour!

Is it just me or are beds too comfortable to leave?

Enjoy the chapter, please vote and COMMENT ;)

Also i wanna give a shoutout to @LMarie2804 who just published her new book and it is honestly AMAZING, so yeah check it out!

xo

P.S. Attached is a pic of the lovely Zeke Westley... Isn't he gorgeous? :P

*^*^*

I head to the library after a boring lesson of geography but find a huge crowd of people in the corner. I push through the awed crowd to see Zeke playing video games.

Seriously?

It's quite a clever idea to connect it to a computer and all but still... I'm giving up my chocolate eating/movie watching time for this and he can't even be bothered.

"Zeke...?" I call out but he doesn't hear me over the crowd's cheering.

I swear that the times you want the librarian to shut you up she's not there, and the times you want her to leave you alone she pops up like a creepy stalker. Am I right or am I right?

"Zeke!" I give his shoulder a hard shake.

He doesn't even turn to look at me. I swear he would die in an Earthquake. "Go away, I'm busy."

Jerk.

"Oh so you don't want any help? Then you're going to mess up your friends date on your own. I'd like to see you try."

At this he turns and gives whoever is in his few a hate filled glare. "WHAT DO YOU WANT?" As soon as his eyes focus he notices its me and the blood drains from his face. "Hayley? Oh god I'm so sorry—" My heart melts- maybe he does care? "— Really, I'm so sorry, Bitch."

I hate him again, whoopee.

I put on a fake smile and reach out to tug on his cheeks. "Aww, that's okay." I muse, hoping to seem as truthful as the statement isn't. All of a sudden I give him a harsh slap across the face. "Do the letter yourself, Jerk."

I storm out of the silent crowd. Some are sniggering at the fact that I just slapped the hottest, most popular and heart melting guy in the school, whilst others are just standing there with their faces on pause in the most shocked expressions imaginable.

I am on the other side of the room when I get grabbed by the wrist and yanked back to get a face full of Zeke. I push his chest away but he just grabs my arms.

"Look, I'm kinda sorry, but I just need your help." He states.

I gesture to the crowd around the game console before crossing my arms. "Your friends are waiting."

"They're just a bunch of losers who are obsessed with computer games."

"Then you fit in well." I turn away but Zeke bounces in front of me again, blocking my exit.

"Come on B— Hayley, I'm sorry. I've said it enough times to prove its true. Besides, I thought you liked your nickname." He smirks.

I narrow my eyes at him. "Bitch is not my nickname."

"Still a pretty good one though."

I try to reign in my smile but struggle. I roll my eyes. "You better be good at love letters, Zeke Westley."

He winks. "How do you think I get all the girls?"

By your abnormally good looks.

"By being your normal egotistical, jerk-y self." I reply and roll my eyes again.

We find a desk in the quietist corner of the library and sit down.

"Right then, I scribbled a few notes in my Chemistry lesson." Zeke says and slides a note towards me.

It says:

My dearest Saulia Bennet,

Would you be my girlfriend cus I love you so much lol.

Dillon, kiss kiss.

I frown when I read it. "Seriously? That's all you came up with?"

Zeke shrugs. "Yup. I know I'm amazing you'd don't even need to point it out—"

"That's pathetic."

Zeke looks at me with a judgemental face. "Oh yeah? Go on then, write a better one."

I lean over the piece of paper and edit his warped version of a love letter.

My idea:

My dearest Saulia,

I really admire you and have grown to love you, so will you do me the honour of being my girlfriend?

Love,
Dillon xx

I smile proudly down at my work. "See? Much better."

"Yeah, if you like soppy romantic mush." Zeke pulls a face.

"And that's what she'll like! Girls always like lovey-dovey stuff."

"Oh yeah? Do you then?" He asks.

I shrug. "Depends."

"On what?"

"Who the person is."

Zeke goes into a deep thought before shaking his head to clear it. He looks up at me and smirks. "So, not all girls like romantic stuff."

I sigh. "But most do. In a way I do too, and Saulia will definitely like it. She would fall for a toad if it said that it loved her."

Zeke chuckles. "You come up with the weirdest of phrases."

"And you come up with the jerkiest of comments. Now, do you need my help anymore or can I go back to my pit?" I stand up and pack my bag.

"Don't you want to see Dillon's face when she says yes?" Zeke follows me a cute but mischievous smile on his face.

Wait, is he inviting me to go with them?

"Well yeah it would be funny, but..."

"Great!" Zeke grins. "So he's going to the restaurant at seven so if I pick you up at six-thirty then we'll have loads of time to prep."

This is creepy... "But how do you know where I live?"

Zeke looks at me like I just ate a cow. "You're Mace's neighbour– duh."

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid me. "Oh yeah."

Zeke picks up his bag and slings it over his shoulder before catching up with me and we walk out of college together.

"So I'll see you at six-thirty." He confirms with a grin plastered on his face.

"Sure. Don't be late." I warn.

He scoffs. "Please. It only matters whether you're late or not if you are going on a date."

"Well technically we are going to a date."

"Aw, are you saying that you wish we were going on a date together?" He coos in my ear.

"W-wha...? N—" I stammer.

"Don't worry, your secrets safe with me." He sends me a luring wink.

"Ugh. You're too cocky for your own good! Soon your head will explode and I will be the one laughing." I sigh.

"Nah, you'll be the one crying." Zeke smirks.

"In your dreams." I mumble sardonically.

He places a hand dramatically over his heart. "How did you know?"

We get to the turning for me to walk home and Zeke to find his car. We face each other.

"I'll see you tonight then." I breath.

"Yeah, for our date." He sends me a wink.

I roll my eyes. "Believe what you want. I'm just going to get home and eat a draw full of chocolate whilst watching some of the greatest movies of all time and nothing's gonna stop me."

Zeke shrugs. "Sounds like a good plan. Tell me when you're next doing it and I might join you."

I blush as I think of him and me huddled on a sofa and eating popcorn whilst watching a chick flick. Okay, so maybe I need to restock on films. "Are you sure?"

"Why not? I can't do it tonight though, I've got to sort stuff out for the prank, but I'm sure I could fit you in to my busy schedule if I really really tried." He looks over his shoulder at some guys honking the car horn at him, trying to make him hurry up.

I raise my eyebrows. "Yeah maybe you could fit me in between your nights with sister one and two? Or maybe that girl you made out with in the hallway? By your record it might be a bit hard to find any time."

Zeke snorts as he takes it all in. "What kind of person do you think I am?" An idiot. A jerk. A prick. A"Actually don't answer that." I let a smile tug at my lips as he finishes. "So I'll see you tonight?"

"Six-thirty prompt."

"Yeah yeah it's not a date." He brushes me off as he starts to turn around.

I smirk. "Never said it was."

He rolls his eyes at me once more before turning onto his path. I watch as he strides away, his top hanging lightly over his broad shoulders and his brown hair in a perfect mess.

In a way it's a pity that tonight isn't a date.

Wait a minute, stop.

Get it together.

He is a selfish jerk who doesn't care about anyone's feelings other than his own. Why would you like him?

I shake my head to clear my spastic mind but it doesn't help.

Is there any way to delete thoughts?

Because that one will definitely haunt me forever.

*^*^*

Haha, little does she know...

...And I still haven't left my bed hehe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.9K 48
*Mafia romance* He pierced into my soul with his beautiful eyes, his hot breath touching my face. He looked away from me for a moment, towards every...
3.9K 364 32
"If you hear a bad story about me, understand, there was a time I was good to those people too but they won't tell you that part..." Kiera has been i...
7.2K 1.1K 39
I stepped forward and asked, "Where do you want me?" It took me a second to realize what I just said. Shit! I placed a hand on my crimson face and mu...
1.2M 25.8K 99
Lia I'm a sucker for romance, especially romance in novels because let's be honest, love like that doesn't exist in reality. Yet, he makes me feel a...