Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleas...

بواسطة Braedey95

The Scooby-Doo Gang and their newest member have another mystery to solve, and they have to solve the mystery... المزيد

The Coolsonian Criminology Museum
The Party and the Party Crashers
Last Night's Report of the Museum
The Mystery Begins
The Mystery In Full Swing
The Monsters Are Unleashed
The Chase and Invasion
The Joust and Duel
The Dawning Realisation
The Final Battle
The Unmasking and Epilogue

The Clubhouse and Car Chase

4.8K 48 21
بواسطة Braedey95

Later, the Mystery Machine drives by a small lake, while a foggy mist surrounded it, and stopped by an old wooden shack hidden by the trees, with a wooden board that said 'Mystery Inc.' on it in white.

This was the gang's original headquarters and clubhouse when Mystery Inc. was in high-school.

"The old high-school clubhouse." Velma said, seeing the clubhouse. "We should be safe here."

"We haven't been here in years." Daphne added, looking at the shack with some excitement, but as she turned to Braedey, his eyes were facing down. "Braedey, are you okay? Do you want to talk?"

"Just go." Braedey suddenly said, burying his face in his hands, and started to silently cry. Daphne noticed this, and unsure what to do, followed Fred, Shaggy and Velma into the shack, leaving Braedey with Scooby by the Mystery Machine.

Scooby sat next to Braedey, as the others go in the shack. Scooby noticed Braedey's expression. "Rraedey..." He started, but Braedey cut in.

"No, Scooby." Braedey said. "It's not your fault. It's mine. The Evil Masked Figure and Galvatron are transforming Coolsville into 'Ghouls-Ville'. And the gang has taken a direct hit from this. This is the biggest screwup I've ever done, and it's my fault." Braedey couldn't handle it, then put his face in his hands, and cried sadly. Scooby sat next to him, and hugged him, as Braedey hugged him back. "At least you'll always be by my side, Scooby-Doo."

~*~*~

Meanwhile, in the shack, Velma fires up a small generator, and the lights inside the clubhouse come to life after God knows how long. There is a small kitchen, a reclining spot, and everyone had a spot in the shack, painted in their respect colours.

"Still works." Velma sighed, then opened up a flat-board, revealing tools still on their hooks. "Oh, look. All my old tools."

"Thanks to our so-called success, we're back in this old firetrap." Fred sighed, looking around, but then, his attention is drawn to a framed picture of him and the gang, when they were younger, were still in high-school, all before they met Braedey later on. "Things were so easy back then."

"Like, yeah man." Shaggy added.

"We solved mysteries for the love of them, not to prove anything to anyone." Daphne sighed sadly.

"The mysteries seem to unravel themselves." Velma added. "Sometimes, the answers would appear like magic." Suddenly, as she walked around some kind of imaging device she created back in high school, she had a sudden revelation. "Wait. Randamonium has an algorithmic cross-currency of -4.121. With that, maybe-"

"We can reverse the current! And therefore reverse the monster-making process!" Fred suddenly sat up from his chair.

"All we have to do is rewire the control panel-" Velma began to formulate a plan.

"Bring it back to the Monster Hive, and plug it back into the base." Daphne added.

"Yes, and push the button-"

"And like, instead of creating monsters, all monsters will be destroyed." Shaggy finished, as he, Fred, Daphne and Velma got to work rewiring the control panel.

~*~*~

Outside the clubhouse, Braedey and Scooby turn away from the shack, and walk over to the water's edge of the lake.

"They're having a super-montage without us, Scooby. Let's just face it. They don't need me to solve this, or even any mystery for that matter. I'm just deadweight, being dragged about."

"Reah. Rou're a screwup." Scooby added, but not trying to be mean about what he said to his partner.

"Yeah." Braedey then thought back to when he DID something right. "I mean, the only thing I did right, was when I ploughed straight into the Snow Ghost, because I had my feet glued to rocket-powered roller skates, and was blinded by Daphne's wooly scarf. Eight times to be exact at that!"

"Reah. Reight stupid times." Scooby added, looking at Braedey.

"Let's just face it, Scooby-Doo. I will be nothing more than just another Daphne Blake, being kidnapped or falling into trapdoors and whatnot." Braedey sighs, looking out across the lake. "I only wish once, JUST ONCE, that I can do something right. You know, Scooby? Like be a hero. And save the day." Braedey smiled for a second, then snarled. "Oh, who am I KIDDING??!!!" Braedey grabbed a rock, and threw it into the lake in anger.

Suddenly, where the rock had landed 100ft away, the water started to bubble, as a green glow appeared. Braedey's eyes went wide in fear, as he sees what's making its way towards him and Scooby.

"It's Captain Cutler." Braedey said silently at first. "IT'S CAPTAIN CUTLER!!" He screamed in fear.

Inside the shack, everyone heard Braedey's scream, and Fred told Velma to finish rewiring the control panel as they get to the Monster Hive. As they got into the Mystery Machine, Captain Cutler burst out of the water, just as Fred shifted into Drive, and floors the accelerator.

But, as the Mystery Machine's back wheels started to gain grip and speed, Captain Cutler fired two harpoons from his harpoon gun, which nearly got Braedey and Scooby. Then, the chains stopped the Mystery Machine dead in its tracks, and was being dragged back by Captain Cutler.

"What do we do now?" Everyone asked Fred in fear, and in a scared tone of voice.

Suddenly, Braedey grabbed the gear shifter, and shifted into Reverse. "If he wants us to go back, then let's..go..back!" Fred followed his word, and floored the accelerator, making the Mystery Machine run into Captain Cutler, and sending him flying into the lake. Then, Fred shifts into Drive, and they race away, back to the city, heading towards the Monster Hive.

"This is the most terrifying tied up day in my entire life!" Braedey said.

"Tied up with what?" Velma asked, who was fixing up the control panel, and holding Shaggy's hand.

"Every other freaking day of my life!!!" Braedey screamed, then got slapped by Scooby. "I needed that." Scooby slaps Braedey again. "I needed that, too." Scooby punches Braedey in the face. "YOU'RE PUSHING YOUR LUCK, SCOOBERT!!" Braedey suddenly snapped, his blue eyes almost looking like they'll go red.

"It's done." Velma said.

"Fred, step on it!" Braedey told the blonde at the wheel.

But then, as they head down an empty street, a loud screech echoes in the sky above. Velma looks out the back of the Mystery Machine, and sees the Pterodactyl Ghost, hot on their tail.

"Jinkies! Tweety's back!" Velma told the others, as Braedey looked, and screamed in fear.

"Braedey!" Fred called.

"What?" Braedey asked in fear.

"I've put her in Cruise. Take the wheel." Fred ordered.

"Take the-" Braedey's heart felt like it stopped. This was his first time to drive the Mystery Machine. "Right away!"

But then, as Braedey got in the driver's seat, the Pterodactyl Ghost grabbed the rear spoiler of the van, and lifted the back wheels off the ground. Then, it dropped the van back onto the ground, but as that happened, the van had a swerve, and Braedey couldn't hold something fast enough.

Back at the back of the van, Fred kicked open the back doors, armed with the flamethrower from the clubhouse, and fires it at the Pterodactyl Ghost. "Take this!" Suddenly, the Pterodactyl Ghost grabbed the flamethrower, and crushed it, making it explode in its talons, and making it more angry. "This is bad!"

"No doubt." Shaggy added, as everyone look at him.

"Shaggy?" Fred asked.

"Yeah?"

"Who's driving the van?"

"I thought you told Braedey to." As everyone turned back, they didn't see Braedey, but all they saw was Scooby in the passenger seat.

"Rello." Scooby waved to them.

"Scooby, where's Braedey?" Shaggy asked.

What the gang didn't realise, was that the swerve earlier had caused Braedey to fall out of the cab of the van, and his head is only 5cm away from the road, since his legs are lodged against the seat and the steering column, and his hands were gripped onto the steering wheel, along with the driver's seat.

"What a major problem you've gotten yourself into, Braedey Martin." Braedey groaned, and tried to pull himself up into the van, while keeping the van in control at the same time.

Suddenly, the Pterodactyl Ghost grabbed the carpet the gang were on with its talons, and yanked it out, and now, the gang were hanging on a tightrope, as they held onto the doors and each other's hands, while the Pterodactyl Ghost snipped its beak at them.

Suddenly, three blocks away, a red Peterbilt 379 tanker rounds the bend, and starts barrelling down on the Mystery Machine, blaring its horn at the small van. And at the wheel, was Zombie!

The gang looked through the windscreen of the van, and saw the truck coming. They realised they were on a collision course with that truck. "Braedey! Where are you?" Velma called out.

Then, Braedey, pulling himself up with all his might, appeared back in the cab, then closed the driver's side door. He strapped himself in, then saw the truck coming towards them, and he froze. The Mystery Machine and the Peterbilt charge head on at each other, their speed not slowing down, as Braedey stared in fear at the trucks. In the tanker's cab, Zombie's eyes go wide in realisation, realising the van was gonna hit the truck!!

"BRAEDEY!" Fred, Daphne, Velma, Shaggy and Scooby yelled to Braedey, which snapped him out of his stupor.

"Hold on, gang!" Braedey grabs onto the steering wheel, suddenly flips the handbrake, turns the wheel right then left, and the Mystery Machine started to drift, like a drift racer. As the tanker and the Mystery Machine crossed the intersection, the van misses the Peterbilt with room to spare!!

"Hey! Yahoo!" Braedey cheered, his arms in a 'power-up' stance, but puts his hands back on the wheel, and steered the van down the road, heading to the Monster Hive. "I'm driving the Mystery Machine! WHOO!" He smiled.

Then, the gang jumped back into the van, but then, they saw the Pterodactyl Ghost was closing in on them. As it got close, Braedey shifted his right arm into a blaster, then fired a plasma shot at the monster, and the freak crashed into a steel wall.

Braedey laughed, as the Pterodactyl Ghost groaned in pain, then shook its head.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

5K 84 10
As you can probably tell by the cover, this is a Scooby-Doo! and Transformers crossover story. The idea randomly popped into my head one night and a...
15.6K 172 12
Sequel to 'Braedey Martin & Scooby-Doo: The Polar Express'. After dealing with a ghost that put the gang through one of the hardest investigations...
12.2K 221 10
Sequel to 'Braedey Martin & Scooby-Doo: The Witch's Ghost'. Now transported into a video game, the Scooby-Doo gang, along with their youngest member...
13.3K 144 10
The Adventure kids are back with Scooby Doo and the gang! But when Mystery Inc's reputation is at stake after some trouble with a new villain, the ad...