The Game of Love

By ashlyn_gm

(Completed) Five years in the future after Toby comes back from Maine when he finds out that Spencer was kidn... More

The beginning of the end
The aftermath
Safe...for now
The Reunion
Not a Chapter (if you havent read the description don't read this)
Why?
Spencer?!?!?!
She's gone
Gone girl
Amy Drake
It's him
Urgent
Brothers
Threats
He's Alive
Spencer??
Where is she
2 weeks
Spencer the Bitch Hastings
Run Amy Run
The life
Help me
The worst things
Betrayed
Sandpaper
Please tell me she's ok
I'm a Hastings
Ice cream
Better together
A bond that can't be broke
Lonley
Hanna 'the bitch' Marin
Bye bitch
Pll Promo
I need you
Paybacks a bitch
What did you do?
I'm Sorry
Shes back
Lies, all lies
The Heart Wants What It Wants
Dream Boy
Unconditional love
One Big Family
In the name of love
Long Lost Lovers
You Love One, You Lose One
Long Live The Dead
Thank you!!
Bye Bitches
Beautiful Thing
Forever
Church Bells
NEW BOOK!!
Revealed
The Awakened
The Mourning
She's Crazy Thats All
Time To Say Goodbye

You screwed up

744 23 3
By ashlyn_gm

Spencer's POV
I'm in my car driving away way faster then I should've but I don't care. I don't know where I'm going but I know I don't want to be in rosewood. I don't want to see Toby or hear from Toby. I realized that I was stupid just to drive out of rosewood so I go back to my house and run inside.

My dad sees my tear streaked face and says "what's wrong." I ignore him and run into my room throwing random things into my bag, soaking everything with tears. I run down stairs my bag in hand and run out the door. My dad catches up to me.

"What's wrong Spencer." He says

"Look I just can't be here right now okay." I say while my voice is shaky."

Before he can say anything else I get in my car and put the key in the ignition while my day is pounding on the window and I drive away.

Toby's POV
I drive Toby Spencer's house not knowing what I was going to say or do. But I know I can't lose Spencer. I love her more than anyone or anything and I will give her time to forgive me I just need her.

I run into her house not even knocking on the door and I'm surprised that's it's not locked but when I walk in I see Emily, Aria and Alison sitting on the couch with Spencer's dad.

"Where's Spencer?!?!?" I sorta scream.

"She left. She went back to Washington D.C."

Yes I changed the Title and I'm sorry if that messed you up I just thought it was boring. So yeah I'm back and I have a lot planned for the next couple chapters.
Xoxo Author♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 312 22
Happily married. On good terms with all. Expecting a baby boy. Everything seems to be working out for good. But remember, things aren't always what t...
195K 3.3K 27
Abigail Reid gets kidnapped at age 4 while her parents were asleep. Spencer's wife blames him for the vanish of their daughter. Spencer suffers sadne...
30.5K 595 42
Pregnancy works or doesn't depending on the person ©
6.6K 63 10
Short (or sometimes long) stories. PLL set in times before and after finale...when reading you'd figure it out. Ezria Smut Sparia Smut Hopefully woul...