Me, Cher and One Direction...

Від MissHoranette

What if Louis Tomlinson had another sister - competing in X Factor alongside him? Lily Tomlinson is the talen... Більше

Me, Cher and One Direction
Chapter Two: Through To Bootcamp.
Chapter Three: Los Angeles!!!!!!!!
Chapter Four: The Policy.
Chapter Five: The Two Matchmakers.
Chapter Six: What Are You Doing Here?!
Chapter Seven: Where's Louis?
Chapter Eight: That Didn't Go As Planned...
Chapter Nine: Fashionably Late.
Chapter Ten: Rehearsals Go Well Then?
Chapter Eleven: Gotcha! Wait, Where Did You Go?
Chapter Twelve: The New Girl.
Chapter Thirteen: Movies.
Chapter Fourteen: Livin' On A Prayer.
Chapter Fifteen: Heartache, Heartbreak.
Chapter Sixteen: Visiting Home.
Chapter Seventeen: Knock Much?!
Chapter Eighteen: Don't You DARE Touch Me!
Chapter Nineteen: Harry, Dear...Don't Flirt While Cooking!
Chapter Twenty: Lizzie, Welcome Back! *Begin the Shouting*
Chapter: Twenty Two: Finally, The Final!
Chapter Twenty Three: Let's Start All Over.
Epilogue.

Chapter Twenty One: The Semi-Final.

9.1K 74 8
Від MissHoranette

hey guys!! I'm sorry to say that this story will be coming to a close in about four chapter :( But I'm quote excited about the sequel! I have it all planned out, for once in my life!! Okay, some of you may olhave noticed I deleted like 3 of my stories, so I need to replace them. Only choose one as I will be writing my other stories too! Help!

Idea #1 - The Exchange Student.

I have a VERY rough plot down. Amelie Chevalier (in English that means Amelia Knight) is French and did an exchange swap student thing with this girl called Violet (may change) and comes to England. She doesn't fit in, as she can't speak their language very much, but makes a few close friends. Trouble is, when a Prank Game starts, someone is especially targetting Amelie, someone who supposedly hates her.

Idea #2 - A Larry Stylinson boyxboy.

I was inspired by a Larry Stylinson boyxboy I recently read, but still bot too certain about it.

Idea #3 - Everything About You.

A 1D FF. Girls bumping into 1D. I had the first chapter written out, when I was bored.

Idea #4 - A Harry Styles Love Story.

No idea how that would go. But I have a rough idea kinda in my head. KINDA.

Soo...whadda'ya think?

IMPORTANT NOTE: I'm pretending it's Week 9 instead if Week 7, coz quite frankly, I don't have enough ideas for another two weeks.

Chapter Twenty: The Semi-Final.

|~Lily's POV~|

"Oh my God, I have a hang-over," I mumbled to myself, I was pulled the blankets off me. I vaguely remember last night. I remember being thrown an awesome birthday party, and coming back to the house laden in Hollister bags. Niall had thrown a party for me there, and chuffed I was finally allowed to legally drink, I had over five drinks. I remember Harry and Nikki grinning happily by themselves in a corner, doing God knows what, I remember Cher and Louis fighting over the music, I remember Little Miss singing a fee songs, and I remember Tasnim catching up with Zayn and Liam, while drinking a couple of 'orange juices'.

I don't remember what I myself did, which can't be good. Making a mental note to ask someone what happened to me at that party, I trudged downstairs for rehearsal. We were singing a song that means something to me and a song I think will get me through to the final. I chose Closest Thing to Crazy by Katie Melua and Grenade by Bruno Mars.

"You nervous?" Nikki wondered, as we went down to rehearsals. Nikki was really fascinated by all this.

"Of course I'm nervous! I have, not only myself, but the boys and Cher to worry for too," I said. "Hey, Nikki?"

"Yup?"

"Wh-what happened at the party last night?"

Nikki sighed. "I was afraid you'd ask that, Lilz," She said. I panicked.

"Why, what happened?"

"You were drunk and Niall was helping you on your feet, as you were stumbling around a bit. Then, Louis comes over and asks if you want him to carry you upstairs. You refused, and threw your arms around Niall's neck, planting a kiss on his cheek, and said, 'No, I want Nialler to do it,' so he did. And then you said, 'I love you!'" Nikki told me. I groaned. Why, oh, why did I get drunk?

"But don't worry!" Nikki said suddenly. "I talked to him, and he knew you didn't mean it, you weren't sober." I beamed at her.

~~~~~

"LILY TOMLINSON!" Boomed that deep voice. I sighed, and brushed off my long black, elegant dress, made of silk and stepped out onto the stage. Cheryl gave me an encouraging look. The music started, slowly, softly and I sat on the stool placed on the stage.

"How can I think I'm standing strong?

Yet feel the air beneath my feet.

How can happiness feel so wrong?

How can misery feel so sweet?

How can you let me watch you sleep?

Yet break my dreams the way you do.

How can I have got in so deep?

How could I fall in love with you?

This is the closest thing to crazy I have ever been,

Feeling twenty-two, acting seventeen!

This is the nearest thing to crazy I have ever known.

I was never crazy on my own.

And now I know;

That there's a link between the two,

Being close to craziness and being close to you.

How can you let me fall apart?

Then break my fall with loving lies.

It's so easy to break a heart!

It's so easy to close your eyes.

How van you treat me like a child?

Yet like a child I yearn for you.

How can anyone feel so wild?

How cam anyone feel so blue?

This is the closest thing to crazy I have ever been,

Feeling twenty-two, acting seventeen!

This is the nearest thing to crazy I have ever known.

I was never crazy on my own.

And now I know;

That there's a link between the two,

Being close to craziness and being close to you.

Being close to craziness and being close to you."

My straightened red hair blew around me as i held back tears. Why did that stupid song mean so much to me? I snuck a glance at the judges. Simon was on his feet, and returning to his seat, Cheryl was wiping a tear from his cheek and Dannii was clapping with her arms in the air. As for Louis, with no act left, I being his personal favourite, he had the crowd chanting my name. MY name!

|~Louis' POV~|

I screamed her name from backstage. Im so proud of my little sis. I know she's probably going to beat us out in the competition, but I love her to pieces. Glancing at Niall, who had his eyes glued to her, I thought to myself, 'someone else does too!'

|~Niall's POV~|

I stared at her. She was beautiful. Her red hair surrounded her face, blowing about freely. Her chocolate brown eyes were gazing intently at a beaming Cheryl. She looked so pretty, so innocent, so...sad. It makes me believe that maybe she was telling the truth. Maybe she never had a thing with Liam. But even so, it's too late.

Lily came clattering back in her heels, an rushed straight into my arms. I spun her around, as she sat herself in a seat to watch us perform. I told her to go get ready for her next performance, but she stayed put. As we sang our hearts out, I felt somehow comforted she was in the wings, waiting to cheer us on. Sprinting backstage, she gave us all a quick hug, before dashing to change for her next performance.

|~Lily's POV~|

In a less complicated outfit of a short green silk dress and my natural wavy hair, I walked out on stage for my second performance. It was actually quite spectacular, even if I do say so myself. I'm not like Louis or Zayn, I don't just play the triangle, or the kazoo, like Harry, but I can fluently (if you can say fluently) play the piano. So I sat myself at the big grand piano, and placed my fingers on the cool keys. Simon was

looking at me with some curiosity.

"Easy come, easy go,

That's just how you live,

Oh, take, take, take it all,

But you never give.

Shoulda known that you was trouble,

From the first kiss.

Had your eyes wide open.

Why were they open?

Gave you all I had, you tossed it in the trash,

You tossed it in the trash, yes you did.

To give me all your love is all I ever ask,

So, what you don't understand, is:

I'd catch a Grenade for you!

Throw my hand on a blade for you!

I'd jump in front of a train for you.

You know I'd do anything for you.

But you wouldn't do the same.

Black, black, black and blue,

Beat me till I'm numb,

Tell the devil I say hey when you get back to where you're from,

Mad man, bad man, that's just what you are.

Yeah you smile in face,

Then rip the breaks off my car.

Gave you all I had, you tossed it in the trash,

You tossed it in the trash yes you did!

To give me all your love is all I'd ever ask,

But darlin', I'd still catch:

A Grenade for you!

Throw my hand on a blade for you!

I'd jump in front of a train for you.

You know I'd do anything for you.

But you wouldn't do the same."

I took my fingers off the keys and stood up, oblivious to the cheering around me.

|~Harry's POV~|

"Woo, go Lil," I said, distractedly. Nikki was bouncing up and down, she was really excited for the results Tomorow. Mostly because she wanted to see which celebrities we were all duetting with. When we're out of this competition, I'm going to make sure I make her my offiicial proper girlfriend. And that's a promise.

"Hey Nikki?" I said, tapping her shoulder.

"Yeah?"

"I promise." I interlaced my pinky with hers.

"Promise what?" She asked.

"I just...promise," I smiled at her.

|~Lily's POV~|

-SUNDAY NIGHT-

I clutched Louis and Cher's hand as we walked out onstage for the results. I could tell from Louis' pressured handhold, that he wanted a place in the final more than anything. Anything.

"Come on, girls," Cheryl muttered, taking our shoulders and leading us over to the spot in the stage.

"The first act through to the final is..." Dermot announced, building tension as he waited for about te'n minutes. "...Rebecca!"

I gave Bex a hug before returning to my worries.

"....One Direction!"

I kept in a squeal as the boys ran backstage, fist pumping the air.

"...Matt!"

I didn't cheer. I panicked. The only acts left were Me, Cher and Mary. One of us were going to be in the bottom two. It seemed like the longest minute ever as Dermot called out,

"...Lily."

I screamed, and hugged Cher so tightly.

"I love you, babe, come on, you gotta get through!" I said, years in my eyes.

"It's okay, Lilz, it's cool," Cher said quietly.

"Come on, Lily," Cheryl ushered, pushing me backstage. I fell into the boys' arms, both crying and happy.

"She'll be fine, babe," Zayn assured. I nodded, and watched her do her performance.

|~Cher's POV~|

"Notice me.

Take my hand,

Why are we stranger when,

Our love is strong?

Why carry on without me?"

I started. I chose this song because it was one of Lily's favourite song.

"And everytime I try to fly I fall,

Without my wings I feel so small,

I guess I need you baby,

And everytime I see you in my dreams,

I see your face,

It's haunting me.

I guess I need you baby."

I could just imagine Lily mouthing the words along with me.

"I'm sending Mary through to the final." Louis confirmed.

"I'm sending...Cher through to the final," Dannii said finally.

"I'm obviously sending Cher through," Cheryl announced.

"Cher is through to the final on my watch," Simon said.

I gasped. [A/N I know I said earlier on Louis had no acts left, but I'm on my iPod, so I'm really not bothered to edit]

|~Lily's POV~|

After our reunion with Cher, Dermot said into his microphone:

"Our X Factor 2010 Finalists!"

Me, Cher, One Direction, Matt and Rebecca ran out on stage, squealing hugging, and bouncing up and down.

"You will find out your duet partners tomorrow!"

"Yay!" We yelled noisily.

Niall looked so happy, bounding up and down the stage, catching my eye and winking. It kinda makes me wish I'd never let him go.

___

Plz read Author's Note at the top!! Thanks!! Hope you enjoy!!!

Lana

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

30.9K 547 19
its 2010, One Direction has just become a band... But there's a sixth member? And it's a girl? Louis Tomlinson has been best friends with Maddi Ellio...
5.8K 100 31
Hazel Collins doesn't know what she has gotten herself into. Her friends have dragged her to a One Direction concert where she meets the love of her...
62.2K 873 23
Delilah has always been best friends growing up with Louis Tomlinson until she moves and he auditions on x factor. He loses all contact with her unti...
7K 259 34
Anna grew up in Cheshire with her very close friend, Harry. Little did they all know that he would become Harry Styles. They had been separated from...