Immortal Blood, Immortal Love.

By xxfall3nros3sxx

A story about a lonely seventeen year old girl, who looses her mother and lives alone taking care of herself... More

-Prologue-
-One- * -Alone-
-Two- * -Kidnapped?-
-Three- * -Torn to Shreds-
-Four- * -Saved, By a Thin Line-
-Five- * -Better Think Again-
-Six- * -Fallen-
-Seven- * -These Walls Crumble-
-Eight- * -Your Arms Feel Like Home-
-Nine- * -I'm Not Afraid Of Tomorrow-
-Ten- * -Unleashed, Untrustworthy-
-Eleven- * -How Close Is Close Enough-
-Twelve- * -Allow me to see, Because my heart is broken-
-Thirteen- * -The Word, Alive-
-Fourteen- * -Lie Through My Teeth Again-
-Fifteen- * -You Deny Me-
-Sixteen- * -Would it make you, feel better To watch me while I bleed?-
-Seventeen- * -This Is For Keeps.-
-Eighteen- * -What If We Start, Again?-
-Nineteen- * -Breaking your promise is easy as breaking your neck.-
-Twenty- * -These Chains Hold Me Down.-
-Twenty One- * -Show Me The Way,-
-Twenty Two- * -Adventuring Eyes, Alluring Spies.-
-Twenty Four- * -Full To The Brim, Secrets Within.-
-Twenty Five- * -Life and Death-
-Twenty Six- * -Immortal Love, Immortal Fear-
-Twenty Seven- * -The battle will carry on-
-Twenty Eight- * -Have a Right to Lose Control-
-Twenty Nine- * -The First Night-
-Thirty- * -Nineteen Days-
-Thirty One- * -Eighteen Days-
-Thirty Two- * -Seventeen Days-
-Thirty Three- * -Sixteen Days-
-Thirty Four- * -Fourteen Days-
-Thirty Five- * -Five Days-
-Thirty Six- * -Four Days-
-Thirty Seven- * -Three Days-
-Thirty Eight- * -Two Days-
-Thirty Nine- * -One Day Left-
-Final Chapter- * -Happy Birthday, Savannah!-

-Twenty Three- * -Captive, Again?-

4.7K 78 46
By xxfall3nros3sxx

It was now Saturday, Savannah yawned as she began to wake up, Saturday was her day off. She wouldn’t have to clean or do any chores for that matter. When Savannah looked to her left, Vincent had been staring at her. “You had another nightmare, Human” Savannah rolled her eyes displeased now, “Yeah and?”

“Well I am just concerned, I don’t want you to be upset or anything. You know you could always talk to me; about anything..” Vincent’s words made her feel slightly bad. Lately Savannah had been very grouchy, but it was mostly sue to no sleep.

It had been an entire week since the incident in the forest, and she couldn’t let go of the events that happened, Those bright yellow eyes haunted her in her dreams every night, and she found herself loosing a lot of sleep.

Getting out of the bed finally, Savannah grabbed some clean clothes and walked to the bathroom, A hot shower would hopefully do her good. 

Once out, Savannah decided to dress in long sleeves and some jeans with some flats, hopefully this would help if she were to get snagged on another rose bush. Her cuts were finally healed from that incident. “I’m going outside, to the forest.. Okay?” Savannah smiled at Vincent hesitantly, she grabbed her Ipod if all else failed she would snap a picture if those mysterious eyes came into view.

“Be careful, Human. You know I would never hurt you, but I am always concerned for your safety and at night it is not safe out there, so please don’t make me have to discipline you” Vincent’s warning earned him a subtle nod from Savannah. “I’ll be back by dark..” 

Vincent dismissed her finally, and she began her way down the many corridors, until the familiar set of stairs came into view which led her to the foyer. “Hey!” A sudden holler made Savannah turn swiftly, she smiled at the girl waving.

Candice smiled brightly back meeting Savannah at the doors hat led outside. “How’s everything going, Savannah?” Candice began to link arms with her, Savannah allowed this and soon they both were next to the large lake that held the ducks.

“I’m good, have you been out here before, I mean after dark?” Candice made a weird face, obviously thinking the question were odd. “Umm no, I’ve always been told it is dangerous, so I am usually heading back before then” Nodding as a response, Savannah knew the next question was inevitable. “Why did you ask me that?” Candice smiled awkwardly.

“Well you see, umm never mind” Savannah suddenly realized she didn’t want anyone to know. She didn’t want to seem crazy even though Vincent said the forest was dangerous, Savannah had no actual proof of that, so why bother saying anything yet? “Well actually, Vincent told me it was dangerous after dark, but I don’t see why. He never gave me a real excuse other than the fact that there may be animals somewhere out here” Savannah laughed at the last part, jokingly.

“Well no offense Savannah, but I really think you should take his warning into consideration. Stop being so stubborn, I mean he has been around far longer than us s he knows what’s out here, I suggest you listen just for the fact that you wouldn’t want to be punished” Candice’s words annoyed Savannah slightly, but made her all that much more curious at the same time.

“Oh you know what’s out here, don’t you? Has Trevor told you? And what’s the worst Vincent could possibly do, make me stay inside all day?” Savannah knew Vincent would never hit her like Kent had. “I think that punishment is worth getting, just for the price to see what’s our here at night”

Candice rolled her eyes. “Savannah give it a break, I got to go but I will catch up with you later, okay?” Candice hugged Savannah quickly before walking away calmly.

“Why won’t anyone tell me the truth? I will just have to find out for myself” Savannah spoke to herself annoyed, she decided if no one would tell her what was out here she would find out herself, after all what’s the worst that could happen. A punishment?

Savannah walked through several different tress aimlessly, for a while she tried to find the exact spot that she stood in last night, once she failed to do so she decided she would just find a nice spot and listen to music instead.

It was finally starting to get dark, and for a while she listened to music and played some Tetris. In the distance something made a nearby bush rustle she quickly stood hoping it were to be the same thing. Unfortunately when a little brown rabbit came hopping out of the bush Savannah felt herself laugh.

“Oh so dangerous” Savannah began to laugh, only it was cut short at the scene that played before her. A enormous black wolf jumped from the bush and ripped the rabbit into it’s jaws, the wolf crushed the rabbit and in a matter of seconds when it was finished it’s eyes turned to Savannah. 

Her eyes went wide as the creature stared her down, the same familiar glowing yellow eyes. “Shit” Savannah felt her pockets for her Ipod when she realized she dropped it she started to back up slowly, the wolf began to growl.

This wolf was not the regular size of a wolf, is was abnormally larger. It’s head was almost 5 times the size of a normal wolves. Once she was able to step back far enough, Savannah took off in a sprint towards what she believed was the right way to the building.

“How can this be happening to me? Shit” Savannah could here the horrendous cracking of the branches beneath the wolves feet, she quickly side stepped and started running on a different path of dirt, only this led her to a large tree stump, which tripped her.

Savannah’s jeans ripped on both knees and when she looked blood began to drip from them. Deciding she needed to keep moving she began to stand back up, the pain from her legs was too unbearable and she fell back into the dirt. 

Hearing a growl Savannah quickly crawled as fast as she could to a nearby tree where she hi behind. Covering her mouth with her hands helped her breathing not to be so loud. It was eerily silent now, and when her breathing slowed Savannah took her hands away and looked down at her knees, a sudden feeling of being watched overwhelmed her and when she looked to the right side of her the wolf stood taller than her squatting body. 

Savannah suddenly jumped just as the wolf strike her with its large claws, unfortunately she wasn’t fast enough as the wolf tore the whole right side of her sleeve, it cut the skin beneath it as well, and now Savannah was up and running. 

Gritting her teeth from the pain, she pushed on running until a large dark figure stood before her Savannah crashed into it not being able to stop in time. She let out a piercing scream as the wolf grew closer, this time she couldn’t get up she leaned helplessly against another tree.

Tears began to fall from her eyes as her arm burned like fire from the deep gashes, holding her right arm with her left hand Savannah looked around for the person she ran into. A man who stood next the now halted wolf smirked at her. His hair was dark just like his eyes, he had a dark colored shirt on, and his jeans were torn at the knees only not due to cuts and scrapes.

“Stephen, I have this under control, just sit tight” The man spoke to the wolf who now stood it’s ground just watching Savannah with lazy eyes. “Please, don’t hurt me” Savannah cried as the stranger walked towards her.

“Shut up, and stand” the stranger snapped. “I-I can’t, my knees” Savannah cried looking into the strangers’ dark blue eyes. He seemed to give her a soft look as he took in her appearance. “You didn’t need to be that rough Stephen” He spoke once more to the wolf.

“Please, I don’t know what you want but I swear I won’t tell anyone if you let me go…” Savannah wiped her eyes, she looked down at her gray sleeves which were now stained with blood and dirt. “I apologize for my friend, he seems to get a little excited with humans.. He will apologize later in his human form..”

“What?” Savannah asked oddly, more confused now than before. “We are Werewolves, silly girl, you know you’re kind of cute when you are confused.. And frightened” The stranger now smirked and Savannah felt a slight blush creep onto her cheeks. “I, ummm” Her stuttering made the stranger laugh quietly. “I’m Ben, and as you must have guessed this is Stephen” Ben pointed the large black wolf which was laying down in the dirt by now.

“What do you want?” Savannah asked, she tried to stand finally, she held onto the tree bark as best she could, she slipped and knew it would be painful when she fell, instead Ben caught her carefully and as she was in his arms she blushed furiously. This guy was breath taking, his looks far better than Vincent’s.

“Ow” Savannah cried as her knees gave out, she was completely leaning against this stranger now. “Look, We don’t want to hurt you.. Just your vampire friends” Ben looking into Savannah’s eyes and looked for her emotions, he found none. “What friends, don’t you mean kidnappers?” Savannah asked harshly.

“Precisely” Ben grinned.

Savannah slightly laughed at this now. “So why did you tear me apart?” Savannah asked tears forming her eyes once more form the intense pain. Ben fear the worst as his emotions felt for this small girl in his arms. “I’m sorry.. We usually kill humans.. Well I mean sometimes, or just kidnap them…”

Savannah went wide eyes. “And do what?” Ben looked at her sternly, “Reinforce them as our own slaves, or other things..” Ben trailed off and Savannah noticed a slight blush. “Oh.. Look I would love to stay and chat or even hear more about all of this for that matter, but I must get going” Savannah looked at Ben nervously.

“You can barely walk, you’re very stubborn. I like that about you..” Ben grinned and lifted Savannah bridal style. “I will meet you at home, Stephen” The wolf stood suddenly and took off, crashing through bushes and branches.

“Wait, I can’t go with you” Savannah cried.

“Oh damn, well.. You’re going to anyways!” Ben grinned and raced through the forest with a concerned and scare Savannah.

[[[ Author's Note: Wakakakaka! A new twist eh? I hope you like it as much as I do, So yeah umm Werewolves, and come on Ben is a hottie! I new who I invisioned in my mind and Logan Lerman is the perfect match, he's gorgeous! O and umm... Are you guys ready for a huge twist?! Bwahahahaha  :D :D ]]]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 110 33
COMPLETED!! Hope you enjoy! ------------ He just stared at me with a devilish look on his face. Before you know it, he grabbed my arm and started to...
1.3K 22 22
This is the story of a "family" of friends. they are all supernaturals of some kind. The main girl is a vampire who's name is Anastasia but people ca...
2.6K 46 28
This story is about a girl who was kidnapped at 2 and is abused and does not not she is a werewolf and what mate means until she is saved from almost...