Live Love and Niall Horan

Per LiveLoveLattes

Teagan Sky is in for a rough year. Her mother is being transfered to Tokyo for a year and she can't take Teag... Més

Live Love and Niall Horan
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
"Hiatus"
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty

Chapter Two

108K 1.1K 552
Per LiveLoveLattes

LIVE LOVE AND NIALL HORAN
Chapter Two

For a few moments, I just stared at him. Like, what? It takes me a few moments to realize who Harry Styles is. It's actually the first time French class has come in handy for me. There's this one girl in my French class who was in love with this band called One Direction. At first, I had no clue who they were. I assumed they were like a less famous Hedley or Marianna's Trench. But not knowing them AND sitting beside her in class was impossible.

She told me all about them when we were supposed to be doing our work. She showed me pictures. I could see why she liked them. I mean, the blonde one was pretty hot and the one in stripes wasn't that bad either. And the one who looked like Max from Wizards of Waverly Place was pretty cute. But I never bothered looking them up or trying their music.

But she had mentioned the name of the guy standing in front of me. Harry Styles. She was obsessed. She'd look him up on her phone in class, tell me how 'drop dead sexy' he was and how she longed to pull one of those brown floppy curls. My reply? Let's just get our work done before I throw up.  Still, he was cuter in real life than in her pictures. I'd give her that. But that's all I'd give.

"Hey," I shook his head, which felt awkward and strange. "Am I, um, staying with... you?"

"Yeah..." his voice trailed off as he noticed a few people pointing and staring. Quickly jamming back on his shades, he motioned for the people behind him to get my bags. "We should talk about that somewhere more... private."

I followed him as he made his way out of the airport, trying to make sense of things.

Is this why my mom wouldn't tell me who I was staying with? Does she think this is 'safe' becausehe's got guards around 24/7? Doesn't he live with the stripes guy? I'm racking my brain for every single thing I've ever heard in French class, wishing I payed attention when she was talking. Much to my suprise, nobody is snapping pictures. Probably because he's wearing glasses and they're too busy catching their planes to notice. 

I think my brain has gone numb from trying so hard to think. So my mother is so desparate to get me away from home that she sends me to a celebrity's house. How the hell does she expect me to live normally? I seriously don't want people taking my picture everywhere I go. That's creepy and what if I look bad one day? 

I can hear another voice in my head. Are you dumb? Do you remember who you are? Teagan SKY. You're pretty much a celebrity where you live around people you're age. Besides, you inheirted those dad genes. When is the last time you've looked bad? You're photogenic!

Finally, we're at the exit. But the second I step out, I'm lost. I was wrong. This place is nothing like New York City. It's unfamiliar and if I wandered, I'd certainly get lost. Of course, there's no way to play thje dad card here, but I'm not sure whether that's good or bad yet. I feel dizzy just looking at this place. Stumbling over my steps, Harry catches me.

"London isn't that different from New York," he says, as if reading my mind. "You'll get used to it fast."

There's a sleek black car waiting and the guards are loading my luggae into the trunk. Wait. He's not a slob. He's famous. He's rich. He doesn't live in a dingy little apartment, He's pretty attractive and has attractive friends. He lives in London. Where nobody knows my dad. Where nobody will suck up to me because of him. My mother isn't around to piss me off at every corner. By the time I head home, I'll be preparing to go to uni. I started school one year early and I'm heading to uni one year late. Guess everything works out?

"After you?" I notice he's holding the car door open. 

"Oh, yeah, sure. Thanks."

He climbs in after me and the guards are finished loading my luggage. Harry signals for the driver to put his foot on the gas.

"So you're in One Direction," I commented, still trying to make sense of it all.

"Yeah," Harry studies my face carefully. "If you wanna start going fangirl, make sure to warn me so I can plug my ears."

I can't help but smile. "No, I'm not. This girl in my class. I sat beside her and she was obsessed with you guys. Otherwise I woulod've never heard of you."

Harry rubs his chin. "Not sure if that's good or bad. Anyways, I thought I might warn you. I live with the guy in the band named Louis. He's a bit... messy... but I clean up after him pretty good so you should be okay. The other boys live next door or a few doors down, but we're at each other's places so often we practically live everywhere in our places. The boys know you're coming."

"I'm sorry if it troubles you that I'm living-" I begin, but he cuts me off.

"No need. I think having a girl around might make the boys... mature a bit. Besides, we've just finsihed a tour so you're just in time to settle in while we take a break." Harry grinned. 

I'm going to be living with somebody famous. I'm going to be living with somebody famous. I'm going to be living with somebody famous. How is my mother friends with somebody whose son is famous? How come she has to be transfered to Tokyo for a year, anyways? They should've gotten somebody else to do it. Or saved it until prom and grad.  After I was finsihed with my goodbyes.

"So," Harry turns so he's facing me. "You're from the big city. Lived there all your life?"

"Pretty much," I shrugged.  "Born and raised. You ever been there?"

"Twice," Harry responded, grinning. "A concert and a stop of a tour. All good touristy fun." 

I had to smile back. It was like his cheerfullness was contagious or something.

"We're here," Harry announced as we pulled up to what looked like a complex of four houses. "And, um, be careful. Louis is kinda strange."

I laughed. "I think I'll be fine." 

Louis was the stripes one right?

I followed Harry into the house. It looked nice. It was cleaner than I expected and the current room's walls were buttery yellow. It didn't look like a boy's house and it certainly didn't look lived in. Until Harry pushed open another door. This room looked like a tornado struck. After a few moments, I reazlied it was the kitchen. Standing in the middle of the kitchen was who I assumed was Louis. There was flour everywhere. On the counters, the stove, his hair, his striped shirt, the floor, everywhere.

"Uh," Harry scanned the room. "Louis? This is Teagan. She'll be staying with us for the next year and-"

"I'm Louis," he grins as he wraps his arms around me in a bone crushing hug, probably getting flour all over me. "It's nice to meet you. Your hair smells nice."

"Lou, stop trying to suffocate her. Where's the others?" Harry pried Louis' hands off of me.

"Next room," Louis replied, flicking flour at him. "Like my sexy dandruff?"

Rolling his eyes, Harry pulls me towards the next room, which is cleaner, but defnitley lived in. There's a huge flat screen tv and a few couches. On the biggest couch was 3 boys that looked like they were in the middle of wrestling or something. I recognized them from the many photographs from French class. Laying down across the couch was a boy with brown skater hair. Sitting on top of him and pinning him down was the heart melting blonde and the final one was laying down across the floor, obviously after being shoved off the couch.

"Guys, this is Teagan. Like I said, she's stayign with Louis and I for a year," Harry explained as they looked at me in confusion. 

"I thought Harry brought another girl home," the one on the floor commented and the other two laughed. "I'm Zayn."

"I'm Niall," the blonde one grinned, hopping off the couch. "It's nice t meet you."

Irish... swoon...

"And I'm Liam," the final one yawned, rolling off the couch. "Louis said he's making dinner. He done yet?"

"I'm starving," Niall grinned.

Harry rolled his eyes. "Is that what he's trying to do? Tell him to order a pizza or something."

Liam shrugged and gave me a quick smile before heading to the kitchen.

"So," Zayn flipped through the TV channels. "This means you can't run around naked anymore, Harry. That's good for all of us."

I blushed. Run around naked? Is that what boys do in their spare time in England?

Harry grinned. "I'll try to sleep with pants on."

I groaned. I hoped Louis slept with pants on...

"What time is it?" I asked. "My phone kinda broke a week ago and it hasn't gotten fixed yet and I'm not a fan of watches..."

"7:03," Niall responded, whipping an iPhone out before shoving it back into his pocket. "Louis should really hurry up with dinner. I'm hungry."

"Dude," Zayn shook his head. "You're always hungry."

Niall shrugged, grinning, before turning to me. "So, how'd Harry end up bringing home a pretty girl like you?"

"My mom's been transfered to Tokyo," I shrugged, not wanting to go into detail. "And apparently she doesn't trust me home alone for a year."

"Yet she trusts you with Harry and Louis," Zayn chuckled.

Before I could respond, Liam burst into the room, Louis right behind him. Both of them had flour all over them. 

"We have a suprise," Louis announced. "It's in the kitchen."

Harry raised his eyebrows. "Did you finish cooking dinner? Is it edible?"

"You could say that," Liam agreed, a lazy smile on his face. 

"Yum, food," Niall shrugged and walked into the kitchen, Zayn right after him,

"What did you do...?" I asked hesitantly. 

"Nothing," Louis replied innocently, a broad smile on his face. "Go on. You two Harry. Niall and Zayn haven't died yet."

"There's also no food in here!" Niall called from the kitchen. 

"C'mon, let's go," Louis urged, but I held my ground, having been through many pranks with boys at school. I didn't wanna set myself up for another.

"I'm good," I replied, smiling at him and Harry nodded. 

Louis and Liam exchanged looks. Before Harry could protest, Liam shoved him in the kitchen. And before I could protest, Louis picked me up so he was holding my legs over his shoulder, but the other half of me was upside down and my blonde hair waved all over my face.

"Louis!" I tried to get him to put me down but he wouldn't.

"You're not good until you've experienced this," Louis said, probably grinning from ear to ear.

He gently let me down once we were all in the kitchen. I noticed Liam was standing at one door, Louis at the other. Well, this didn't look good. Suddenly, Louis and Liam both grabbed hanfulls of flour and began tossing it everywhere.

"SUPRISE!"

I squealed as the flour landed all over me and he kept on tossing handfulls. Well, if he didn't get flour all over me when he hugged me, he certainly did now. The room was now clouded in flour and I could barely see anything anymore. Somebody coughed beside me, but I couldn't tell who it was. As the flour cleared up, Harry went after Louis and Zayn went after Liam. Niall opened the fridge and cracked open a can of Root Beer, winking at me before drinking up. 

"We should all go shower," Liam laughed. 

"Together?" Louis waggled his eyebrows and Zayn groaned.

"No thanks. I'll meet you guys back here when I'm done," he laughed, shaking flour out of his hair as he went out the door. 

Soon, only Louis, Harry and I were left. 

"I'll clean up," Louis laughed. "You take her upstairs and show her the bathroom and where she's staying."

"C'mon," Harry gestured me to follow him back to the clean buttery yellow room, which now had foot prints of flour and up the stairs. 

Upstairs was pretty clean for a boy's house, but I could see one room was a disaster. 

"Louis' room," Harry explained before leading me down the hall to another bedroom. 

The walls were white and there was a small black leather seat in a corner. There was a black shelf, probably for all my clothes and a small closet. The frame of the bed was also black, but the sheets were bright pink. Beside the closet was a glass table with a black frame. The only colour in the room was the pink sheets, other than my purple suitcases which had already been pleaced by the bed. Overall, it was quite nice.

"The next room over is a bathroom, give me a shout if you need anything," Harry said. 

"Thank you," I smiled at him as he head to the other side of the hall, to another bathroom he would probably shower in. 

Zipping open one of my suitcases, I pulled out a hot pink Betsey Johnson tank top, skinny black Hollister pants and some lingerie. Zipping another suitcase open, I pulled out my Aussie shampoo and conditioner, my towel, my blow dryer and head to the bathroom.

The walls were white, as were the tiles, and there was a sink, a shower and a toilet. Lucky for me I'm not a fan of baths anyways. Turning on the water, I began to strip out of my flour-covered clothes. There was looked like a laundry hamper in the corner, so I put my clothes there for now. Stepping into the shower, I let the warm water warm up the tiny goosebumps on my arms from standing in the cold. 

*

"I brought pizza!" I heard Liam yell from downstairs as I opened the bathroom door.  

I had changed outfits, shampooed and conditioned my hair, blow dryed it and there was no longer a trace of flour on me. By the time I head downstairs, everybody was already there. Most of them had slightly damp hair as if they didn't bother drying it all. They were sitting on the couches, scrolling through channels and eating pizza and drinking root beer. Harry tossed me a can as I walked in and patted the spot on a couch in between him and Niall. Catching the root beer, I plopped down between them and opened the can. 

"So," Harry said. "We were talking about watching a movie tonight or two tonight."

My eyes flashed to Niall's watch. 8:17. One day almost done, 364 left to go. 

"Sure," I smiled, taking a sip. "What are we watching?"

"We don't know," Louis shrugged and I noticed he was sitting on Harry's other side. Liam and Zayn were sitting on cushions on the floor in front of us, lloking through a box of videos. "That's where you come in. So, what are some good movies? Scary ones? If you get scared, you'll have Niall and Harry beside you."

I laughed. "I dunno. Not been many good movies out lately."

"True," Liam agreed. "Let's watch an old one... Harry Potter?"

"Sounds good," I smiled as he inserted a disc in. "What one did you put in?"

Liam checked the title on the box. "Uh... The first one..."

"He's so cute in that one," I smiled as Liam pressed play. 

Louis tossed one of those fuzzy soft blankets over and it landed on Niall and I. "Here, share that."

We got the blanket off our heads just in time to see Louis reach over and pretty much bite Harry's neck or something. "And I'll share with Harry since I love him so much."

"Man, you need to stop love bititng people," Harry wiped his neck. "Save it for Eleanor."

Everybody laughed. 

"Who's Eleanor?" I asked, confused.

"Louis' girlfriend," Liam smirked.

"Hey!" Louis chucked a pillow at him. "Wipe that smirk off your face before I start teasing you about Danielle!"

I was guessing Danielle was Liam's girlfriend then.

We didn't really watch the movie, more talk and laugh and give it a glance once in a while to see what was going on.

"That guy is really ugly," Louis commented when Neville Longbottom came on screen.

I laughed. "Don't worry. He's grows up to be super hot."

Louis scrunched his nose. "Yuck. Can't see that. He's nowhere as hot as me."

I rolled my eyes. No matter how far you go, even if it's halfway across the world, the boys are always the same. As the movie finished, Liam put the second one in. About halfway through that one, I felt myself slowly drifting off to sleep. I pulled up my legs so they were kinda leaning on Harry and felt myself rest against Niall's shoulder. In no time, I was fast asleep.

***********************************************************************************

COMMENTCOMMENTCOMMENT

I wanna actually know I have readers before I continue again...

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

236K 4.5K 8
Victoria has a very hard life. She’s six years old with no mother and does not know her father. Her mother died while she was giving birth to Victori...
13.3K 300 31
Jordan is just your average 17 year old teenager. Well except for the fact that she's depressed, cutting and living alone. After running away from h...
104 4 31
Rosie is 18 years old and she lives in Ireland. She loves singing and playing guitar. She is crazy about a band called one direction and has a celebr...
13.7K 158 27
Emily Kate Le Bas was a blind girl since the age of 16. She is now seventeen and when one day One Direction turn up at her house to give her sight, h...