Trapped (A Grapeapplesauce Fa...

By gregoryrewnd

19-Year-Old Meghan is off to visit her Grandma in Wyoming. It's the first time she's traveled alone and she g... More

"It was snowing that Wednesday evening I arrived in Cheyenne"
"I was stuck in a 7 Eleven with no way out."
"It's Been Fourteen and a Half Minutes and you still haven't made contact."
"I should know. Because I am Grapeapplesauce."
"I Woke up to Sean sleeping on my shoulder."
"I know, I dont want to leave you either, Meghan"
"His videos kept me alive for the next four terrible days"
"I loved my home in Hawaii. But it always had something missing."
"I want this house, Sean. I'm moving near you, for you."
"Congratulations, this home is now officially yours, Mrs. Hope."
"If you move, you will hurt yourself and the plane."
"Meghan, Remember what I say - Stay positive and keep a smile on your face."
"Yep. Let's do this, Meghan."
"And with that, they were disabled."
"DOES ANYBODY HERE KNOW HOW TO FLY A PLANE??"
"Can it be longer?"

"This is American Airlines flight 711. We are requesting an Emergency Landing."

151 2 0
By gregoryrewnd

3:55 AM

"Wait, I know how to fly a plane."

"I didn't know that, Meghan!"

"Yeah, I took a year of flight school when I was 17. I wanted to work for Hawaiian Airlines. But I quit after a year because it was too expensive."

"Cool."

"So come on, Sean. Get in the cockpit. I need a Co-Pilot."

We ran in and sat down. The radar and maps made us conclude that we were just over Lake Tahoe in California.

I went on the P.A. "Hello, My name is Meghan. Sean and I are going to be landing this plane at Reno-Tahoe Airport. Please stay calm. We will do our best."

I came in to the Airport with the radio. "This is American Airlines flight 711. We are requesting an Emergency Landing.. The plane was hijacked and the pilots were killed. The passengers have taken control of the plane back and I am flying the plane right now."

"OK. You will be at runway 17L at Reno-Tahoe. That's the closest one to you and the left runway."

The man asked us several questions as I brought the plane in. I landed successfully.

We used the exit slides to get out of the plane. We all went inside.

An ambulance came to take Sean and a few others to the hospital. After a quick hug, I let him go.

"When will he be back?" I asked the EMT.

"Very soon. I promise you that."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9M 802K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
370K 13.3K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
709K 26.1K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...