Toy [Zarry]

Von Akshaya_1Dlover

Toy [noun] - A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather then with due seriousnes... Mehr

Prologue
I
lll
lV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
Epilogue
SEQUEL ANNOUNCEMENT!
XX
XXI
XXll
XXlll
XXlV
XXV
XXVl
XXVll
XXVlll
XXlX
Epilogue

ll

54K 1.5K 2.9K
Von Akshaya_1Dlover

A/N: 1D DAY IS TOMOROOOOOW! Well I'm not as excited as I thought I would be, yeah I know I'm mental but hear me out! It's all turning into one big whole advertisement shit, like seriously it's going to focus on all the famous guess stars and less about One Direction, and apparently half of it is scripted and the other half is pre-recorded. Well I don't even know what to think anymore! I mean why can't it all be stripped back, all I want is five boys doing whatever they want, just like the video diaries, what happened to being natural? :'(

I had a power cut today, I know like when does London have power cuts? Mine lasted for 2 hours and yeah it was AWFUL! >_<

I've seriously become obsessed with Lana Del Ray (as you can see my new profile picture) and I'm just hooked, she's perfect! ♥

 I can't believe how well this is doing so far, if I keep on getting over 100 votes for every chapter, I shall be extra happy and update and make longer chapters, it's really motivating :')

The picture on the side is just of Zarry being complete babes! :3 -------->>>>

Eeeew Harry and Kendall, are you being serious? That's not going to end well if it's true and plus it's all for publicity, urgh I hate this! -_-

This chapter is dedicated to @LoveLaughLiving because she was so excited for this chapter and she is such a cutie and her comment made me smile so much! And we both don't like being told what to do ;P

The feedback has been truly amazing, everyone hates Harry and feel sorry for Zayn, aaaaargh awesome! :)

Fact: I never plan my stories, one day I wake up and have an idea and I write it down, this happens for every chapter for me so I guess I'm lucky and hope those ideas never stop! ^-^

Enjoy! \(♥o♥)/

***

"I'm glad you didn't disobey me yesterday babe" Harry says in a sickly sweet tone as he places his hand upon Zayn's jean glad thigh.

Zayn glances up at Harry who was driving them to university "Uh yeah. I'd never disobey you" Zayn says truthfully as he places his hand over Harry's hand.

The light turns green so Harry started driving, he turns to Zayn and smiles "So what did you do while I went to get milk?" Harry questions as he chews his lip nervously because after meeting with Louis he completely forgot to buy the milk.

Of course Zayn noticed in the morning while he was making himself a bowl of Coco Pops. He noticed that there wasn't any new milk, besides the one Zayn bought the day before causing him to frown. Because he thought if Harry was going to lie, then he would do it properly.

"Oh just the usual. Last minute homework and watched a few programmes" Zayn announces as Harry begins to drive again as the traffic light turned to green.

Harry nods "Oh did you do my homework?" Harry questions quickly because he never has time to do his.

Zipping open his bag, Zayn grasps a piece of paper full of calculations as he shows it to Harry and places it into his boyfriend's bag "Yeah, I did it after mine" he confirms while he taps his fingers on his knee cap.

"Oh thanks" Harry mumbles as he glances at Zayn from the corner of his eyes "Why are you nervous?" Harry questions.

Zayn snaps his head in Harry's direction "Huh, what?" Zayn questions dumbly as he adds "I'm not nervous" while he bites his lip.

Chuckling quietly, Harry pulls up at the corner to their university "Well I know you're nervous Zayn, I've been with you for a while and I know that when you tap your knee like that, you're clearly nervous" Harry points out while smiling smugly at Zayn.

"Oh shut up" Zayn huffs while crossing his arms as he turns and glances out of the car window.

Harry looks at Zayn with a serious look "Zayn tell me what's the matter" Harry demands softly.

Sighing to himself as he runs his hand through his hair while pulling at the ends, Zayn groans "Like you even care" Zayn mumbles quietly; regretting saying that as he hears Harry release a low growl.

"What do you mean Zayn? You know I care for you" Harry kissed darkly as he grabs a hold of Zayn's chin and turns it slightly as Harry states coldly into Zayn's scared eyes.

Zayn shakes his head "Forget it" he says as he looks down at Harry.

Growling quietly, Harry picks Zayn up by his waist easily and places him on his lap as he pressed his lips onto Zayn'a harshly as he doesn't even wait for Zayn to give Harry permission as he dives his tongue into Zayn's mouth, dominating the kiss.

Zayn moans into Harry's mouth as he runs his hands through Harry's curls, while pulling them softly.

"You know I love you right?" Harry questions as his lips brush Zayn's with every word said.

Nodding quickly, Zayn closes his eyes as he presses his lips onto Harry's for a short time as he then soon pulls away "Of course and I love you too" Zayn whispers as he smiles at Harry.

Harry laughs as he places Zayn back on the seat "Well you better start to make a move, wouldn't want to be late" Harry teases as he sucks a mark onto Zayn's soft neck.

"Yeah I wouldn't want that" Zayn moans as he finally pulls away and gets out of the car as he throws his bag over his shoulder and waves shyly at Harry as he begins to retreat.

Driving passed Zayn, Harry horns causing Zayn to blush a deep crimson colour as he chuckles at Harry's action.

This happened all the time, Harry would drop Zayn off around the corner from uni so no one would see them together as he would make the excuse that he'd always go to the shops to get lunch -even though Zayn always packed him food- saying he didn't want Zayn to be late for school.

The lies were getting worse and worse and Zayn didn't know how long he could survive with it all.

Walking into the school after the medium length walk, Zayn was immediately engulfed by the smell of his Irish best friend "Hey Niall!" Zayn gleams happily, all worries were pushed away.

"Wait I shouldn't be hugging you, I'm mad at you because you didn't come to my house to hang out!" Niall whines as he folds his arms and turns away from Zayn in a protesting manner causing Zayn to feel guilty.

Zayn sighs "You know I would come if I could. But I uh had so much homework it was completely crazy" Zayn lies as he acts sad.

He couldn't really tell Niall about Harry's abusive ways.

Scoffing while he crosses his arms, Niall rolls his eyes "You mean yours and Harry's homework?" Niall hisses angrily.

Zayn bites his lip "It was only one homework. It's not like I mind anyways" Zayn protests as he tries to defend himself.

Even though he knows it's useless.

"Why are you even with him, he doesn't treat you right. I mean what kind of boyfriend makes them do their homework? Not a good one!" Niall informs as he clenches his fist.

Oh if only Niall knew the whole story, he wouldn't even care if Zayn was doing Harry's homework if Niall found out the dirty truth.

Zayn wasn't even meant to tell Niall about his and Harry's relationship, but because Zayn was stuck in the honeymoon phase for a while, Niall sensed something different about Zayn and got it out of him, which took a while considering how stubborn Zayn was.

But after a few tickling sessions, Zayn was spilling everything to Niall as he begged for mercy.

"I love him, simple as that really" Zayn admits as he shrugs and gets a few books out of his locker as him and Niall attend registration.

It's silent after Zayn says that. Both boys leave their form class and head over to their English class, seeing Liam as they sit down.

"Hey Liam" Zayn greets as he sees Liam and Niall sending each other winks.

Yes Liam and Niall were both in a relationship, but they haven't come out yet as they didn't believe they were ready yet.

Zayn laughs at the pair, clearly seeing how annoyed they were that they couldn't kiss each other "The sexual tension between the pair of you is so high right now" Zayn whispers while winking.

"Oh shut up Zayn" Liam hisses but smiles as he could never be mad at Zayn.

Liam doesn't knows about Zayn and Harry therefore Zayn tends to keep it that way, the less people knowing the better.

It also took a bit of persuasion for Niall not to tell Liam as Niall kept on saying that Liam had a right to know. Which made Zayn make a deal with Niall that whenever they get food, Zayn will always pay.

But because Zayn was always closest to Niall, they've been friends since they were practically in diaper, Zayn thought if he did tell one person, then he's happy that he told Niall.

Their old English teacher walks into the classroom and clearls his throat to get the classes attention causing everyone to scurry to their seats as he was a very strict, sour, grumpy old man.

"Pssst, Zayn!" Niall whispers not so quietly as he pokes Zayn on his side.

Zayn turns to look over at Niall and glares at him "Stop speaking so loud and what do you want?" Zayn whispers quietly as he pretends to do his work as he senses his teacher staring at him.

"I haven't finished with you yet" Niall says angrily, referring to the topic of Harry.

Scribbling some answers down which are probably wrong as he sighs, Zayn turns to look at Niall and sighs "Can we please not talk about this now" Zayn pleads as he focuses on the passage of writing he received from a book.

Niall huffs "Then when Zayn, huh? You can't keep on avoiding this subject. And how can you even say that you love him?" Niall hisses with frustration sage felt like slapping some sense into Zayn.

"It's because I do!" Zayn yells as he storms out of the class as he hears the bell ring.

Just as Zayn was going to take a left turn in their university hallway, he saw Louis pressed against the locker by Harry causing Zayn's chest to clutch with pain.

He quickly turned away and speeds off in the other direction so he doesn't get noticed, he knew Harry and Louis were together.

But they didn't know Zayn knew.

"Zayn wait up!" Niall yells as he pins Zayn onto the lockers, just so he doesn't escape this time.

Zayn sighs and looks away from Niall "What do you want?" Zayn questions coldly as he bites down onto his lip.

Sighing as he releases his tight hold on Zayn, Niall looks up "I'm sorry mate, I should respect your relationship and uh if you're happy then I should be too" Niall announces awkwardly as he wasn't one to apologise.

"It's okay" Zayn smiles as he hugs Zayn tightly as Niall buries his face into Zayn's chest as he sighs in contact at the feeling.

During this whole event, there was a furious Harry standing opposite the two boys.

Maybe furious was an understatement. Harry was pissed to see Niall pressing Zayn against the locker, all up in his personal space.

If anyone was to be in Zayn's personal space, it would be him.

"Well I think you owe me since yesterday" Niall points out while smirking.

Zayn grins and nods "Okay I'll do anything, what do you have in mind?" Zayn questions curiously as him and Niall only had English today and now they're free.

Smiling lightly, Niall pulls his bag on "I'm coming over to your place for a best friend day" Niall confirms, practically inviting himself.

Zayn had no right to say no after what he did to Niall yesterday and also he said Niall can do anything. So Zayn just had to go with it, even if he knew Harry would be mad.

But it was okay because Harry finished much later as he had three lessons today, whereas Zayn and Niall only had one.

"Sure mate, this will be fun" Zayn cheers because he needed some quality time with his best friend.

It may seem weird that Niall and Zayn were this close while Niall was with Liam. But the thing was Zayn and Niall were always like this and if Niall was suddenly so close and affectionate to Liam then it would make things a bit too obvious. Sure some people think Zayn and Niall are dating, but they both find it hilarious so they brush it off as it doesn't really bother them.

Niall cheers "Then what are we waiting for then?" Niall announces as he grabs Zayn's hand and pulls him towards his car.

Dragging Zayn out of the car after their fifteen minute drive full of jokes and very out of tune singing, they walk into Zayn's house and leap onto the sofa in a cuddling mess.

"Let's play FIFA!" Niall announces loudly and before Zayn could even protest, Niall was already at the games console placing the disc in as he hands Zayn a remote control as he joins Zayn back onto the sofa.

Zayn stands up as the game begins to get a little more intense as Zayn was trying to defend his goal "COME ON! COME ON! COME ON!" Zayn chants as he pressing multiple buttons on his controller.

Laughing loudly, Niall moves the nun-chucks on his remote "THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!" Niall yells as he fist pumps the air while doing a happy dance.

Zayn groans as he loses for a third time in a row, huffing as he throws the remote down just like a little child who always wants to win everything.

"This game is stupid, it keeps on swapping my players when I don't want it to...it's clearly racist" Zayn mumbles angrily as he falls back onto the sofa.

Chuckling at Zayn's tantrum, Niall shakes his head "Racist Zayn, really? Well I'm Irish so I don't think they are racist mate and you just gotta get used to the game" Niall admits sympathetically.

Zayn groans "Get used to this? I've had this game for years and I'm still as shit as when I started, or even worse!" Zayn huffs as he crosses his arms and pouts.

"Awww, is little Zaynie upset?" Niall coos as he speaks in a baby voice while pulling at Zayn's cheeks.

Swatting Niall's hand away Zayn groans "You're an idiot" Zayn admits while smirking.

Niall shrugs "As much as I would love to sit here and except insults from you, I'm hungry...so you better feed me!" Niall demands while staring blankly at Zayn.

"Okay, I'll order us some pizza baby cakes" Zayn says in an over exaggerated American accent as he stands up and places his hand on his jutted out hip.

Groaning loudly, Niall covers his eyes "Don't ever do that again, I beg you!" Niall demands once Zayn has called Domino's and placed his order.

Zayn smirks "I'm clearly just too cool for you" Zayn points out while flipping Niall off as he goes into the kitchen and returns a minute later with two cans of Coke, the exact same ones which Harry and Zayn never drank yesterday.

"Oh in your dreams" Niall says while rolling his eyes but they both burst out into fits of laughter as they know that Zayn was always awful at accents. They found out when Zayn had to do accents for their talent shows as the 'accent master' was ill that day, let's just say Zayn never spoke with an accent ever again.

Well except for today...

They both stop laughing as they hear the bell ring "PIZZA!" Niall and Zayn cheer as Zayn collects the money and runs to the door.

Zayn opens the door looking down as he counts his money, when he looks up he sees a drunk Harry, crap.

"H-Harry?"Zayn stutters in a whisper as he look up and down taking in Harry's body which woouldn't stop swaying and laughing.

Wrapping a heavy arm around Zayn, Harry smiles "Hey baaaaaby" Harry slurs as he grads out the last word as he smashes his lips onto Zayn's in a sloppy kiss.

Zayn pushes Harry off "Stop Harry, you are drunk! And why are you even drunk while it's so early?" Zayn questions feeling confused as Harry only drinks during the late evening.

"Shut up, shut up, shut up!" Harry yells while covering his ears as Zayn's words cause a pain to his head, which was slowly getting a headache.

Hearing a few shouts coming from the hallway, Niall furrows his eyebrows "Zayn are you okay?" Niall questions as he sips on his drink, placing his feet on the table once he bought plates from the kitchen to place the pizza on.

Harry growls "Niall's here? YOU ALLOWED NIALL TO FUCKING STEP INTO OUR HOUSE?" Harry yells as he walks closer to Zayn, causing the smaller lad's back to hit the wall as he whimpers.

"I-I'm sorry Harry, please!" Zayn begs as he feels Harry's hand clench around Zayn's writs, pinning him onto the wall.

Storming into the hallway, Niall gasps at the sight "GET THE FUCK OFF HIM YOU PRICK!" Niall yells as he was just about to rip Harry off from Zayn.

Zayn shakes his head quickly as his eyes cloud with tears "N-No Niall please just leave, please Niall" Zayn begs as he knows that Niall will get hurt, because Harry was really strong.

Zayn knows that from experience.

Without another word being said, Niall storms out of the house feeling disgusted. Why didn't Zayn stop Harry? Why did Zayn stop him from killing Harry? Why the fuck was Harry hurting Zayn?

It didn't make sense to Niall, sometimes the most obvious things are the hardest to see.

Harry slams his fist on the wall next to Zayn's head "You better fucking remember that you are mine and only mine" Harry growls as he kisses Zayn roughly.

Nodding quickly Zayn nods, not having enough strength to answer back as he flinches when Harry punches the wall next to Zayn as he tightens his grip onto Zayn's.

"Who do you belong to?" Harry questions through gritten teeth as he sucks on the love bite he left earlier that day on Zayn's neck.

Zayn lefts out a shaky breath "You, I belong to you Harry" Zayn whispers as he closes his eyes, knowing that this will end in rough sex.

Sucking harshly on Zayn's neck, Harry smirks "And don't forget it" Harry growls.

***

A/N: Well wasn't that something...I think it was very bi-polar o.O

Is it me, or does anyone else find possessive Harry fucking sexy?

Poor Zayn! :'(

What did you all think of Niall?

And oh my gosh NIAM! What do you think of that? I just had to have a fanfiction that involved Niam, it was a must! ^-^

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT ME HAVING NIAM IN THE TITLE, SO IT'LL BE: 'Toy ~Zarry/Niam AU~ I'm really tempted and I think I might do it but I need your opinions :))

Did you actually like this chapter?

What do you think will happen next? ;D

Tell me what you think :) x

Vote

Comment (I dedicate it to the people that answer my questions in general)

Fan

Share

Follow me on Tumblr: http://bloggingzarry.tumblr.com/

Add me on Kik: Akshaya_1Dlover

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @Akshaya_Ox

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

13.6K 612 30
op·po·site ˈäpəzət/ noun plural noun: opposites a person or thing that is totally different from or the reverse of someone or something else. Marcel...
20.5K 281 20
Niall James Timothy Horan. A 19 year old confused Irish lad, making his way in the worlds heart throbbing boy band called 'One Direction'.
93.4K 3.5K 33
Harry is suicidal. He knows he needs a savior. He craves to be touched, held and loved. Maybe Zayn can give him that even if they are two guys,It's s...
214K 12K 15
[Complete] Harry is a sassy bitch with a lot of problems. Louis tries to tame him.