Was A Nerd But Now A Bada**(...

By Missyblue13

Sofia is the omega of the Crescent Moon Pack. They are the most feared and strongest pack in the United State... More

Was A Nerd But Now A B
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3~ A Birthday Suprise
authore's notes must read
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
authore's message
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21~Part One
Chapter 22~Part two
Chapter 23~Part three
Authore's notes
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Authore'S Notes
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue
Authors Notes

Chapter 30

8.6K 315 8
By Missyblue13

I looked at the clock. It was late. Around maybe 2 or 3 in the morning. I walked out onto my balcony and looked at the moon. Its been a long time since I had a nice good run. With that in mind I jumped off my balcony and shifted into my wolf.

The silver color shined because of the moon and I let my paws dig into the dirt. In the blink of an eye I ran through the woods. The wind blew through my fir and I loved the feeling.

My night vision served me well and I heard the sound of the forest. Then everything went quiet. I froze and I sniffed the air. Nothing hit my nose. Wait.

I sniffed again and caught the hidden scent. Then I heard growling. I looked up and saw a rogue.

Then more rogues came out of the woods. I glared at hem and puffed out my chest.

'Get here now. Rogues. There are a lot of them. I don't want them dead though.' I sent through the mind link.

'Alpha Caine has insisted to come' Robin sent.

The leader leapt at me and I easily dodged him.

'I don't care just hurry up and come!' I snapped.

He growled at me and I growled back at him. A little brown wolf growled at me and pounced on my back. She bit into my side.

I howled with a pain filled howl and everyone froze.

I growled angrily at her and I stalked towards her. I shifted into my human form and grabbed her by the neck.

"Shift!" I growled.

She did and trimbled at my power. I looked at the leader and his eyes were locked the the blonde in my hands. I growled angrily and looked at him.

"Now I don't know why you have come to my territory but I will say this. You have made a terrible terrible mistake. Come get your mate." I sneered.

He looked at me and walked closely. I quickly let her to and she scurried to her mate.

"I could have adult killed her. But I won't." I said and then a bunch of growling sounded.

Caine stepped foward and jumped at the male. The male shifted and I rolled my eyes before freezing both in the air.

I looked at them and they were growling and trying to get at each other.

"Shift!" I snapped.

And the rogue shifted by my mate wanted to be subborn. I raised my eyebrow in question.

"Either you switch or I telepathically teleport you to one of the cells in your pack house. " I said and he shifted.

"Now John take them the cells to be questioned please. Great them with the same way we treat all our rogues. " I said.

They all growled and I sighed.

"Okay plan B." I sighed and closed my eyes.

All the rogues dropped in a deep sleep and my men moved in. I on the other hand looked up at th sky. I was drained and that was unusual.

'What is wrong? Why do I feel this way?' I asked my wolf.

'The need to mate is weakening us we have to or we will be too weak.' She said.

I looked at Caine and sighed.

"Caine?" I asked.

"Yes?" He asked.

"I'm ready." I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 4.9K 8
*Short Story* It is difficult to stay with the people who look down at you like you are some kind of disease. It hurts when they don't want to acknow...
3.8M 119K 36
Everly is a werewolf living in a pack where no one wants her. Her mother and father don't treat her the same as her beautiful sister. She has learned...
1.9M 43.4K 53
"Your no mate of mine! You're weak and not worthy of being the Luna." He shouts, but I didn't filinch once. "I, Alex, future Alpha of the DragonFire...
947K 24.2K 24
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ I was really inexperienced when I wrote this and quite dramatic. I understand that this book may not be everyone's favorite (even I cri...