5sos Adopted Me | 5sos Fan Fi...

By darnedluke

"But I doubt any one of us four can stay just friends . One of us will be like her brother , the other her be... More

5SOS Adopted Me-5SOS Fan Fiction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Mistake
Chapter 18
Hi
Chapter 19 { p. 1 }
Chapter 19 { p. 2 }
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Just Us Two-
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Winner !!!! Dun dun duh
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
{ Testing }
Questions?
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue

Chapter 11

31.4K 857 226
By darnedluke

We bought our movie tickets and stood in line for snacks . I was honestly scared to watch this film. In the time of standing in line a few fans have asked some of the boys for a picture . Of course I got a dirty look , little jealous turds. Sorry not sorry , they're rude little stuck up bit- Diana language . Ha talking to myself in my head aha .

The girl behind the counter was flirting with Calum and he seemed uncomfortable with it . No offense she was unattractive . I came up behind him and spoke , "hey babe did you get me some sour patch kids?" . I interlocked our hands and smile at the girl , she rolled her eyes at me . "Yeah I did beautiful " he smiled giving me a kiss on my forehead . We gathered our snacks and popcorn together with the other boys . Of course when we were out of sight our hands let go , not without questioning first. "Diana and Calum OOOH !" Ashton yelled . "You guys an item now huh?" Michael winked . "Ooh hot couple oww!" Luke smirked . "No , Calum looked very uncomfortable with that awkward girl behind the counter flirting with him . So I came to the rescue ... I don't know don't judge me . I'm sorry if that bothered you as well Calum . " I really hate feelings . "No , it's okay . Thanks that girl really is not the prettiest apple on the branch." He smiled and we walked off into the theater 13 . I sat between Calum and Michael , Luke and Ashton looking like a little couple to the side of us. The previews were running and Calum and I were making fun of the idiotic movies , but the fun movies we would make it sound even more awesome. Michael joined in with us as well , we even got shushed when we made fun of a movie that seemed way too childish . "That girl's hair looks so fake" Michael said is a girly voice "... Mine is way better " he flipped his invisible long pretty hair . We all burst into laughter getting strange looks from Luke and Ashton . The people around us shushed us which I don't see why they are previews running not the movie . The movie started about 10 minutes after our laughing outburst . I was honestly scared . I hid myself behind Calum when the creepy doll came out . I almost peed at how creepy she is . I would switch back and forth who to hide behind when I was scared . Eventually Calum held me and I didn't move from his hold . The rest of the movie we stayed like that and I felt weird . A weird feeling in my stomach . The movie ended and I got up . "Yay! Mall time . No more creepy ass movie ." I screeched. "The movie was fucking awesome " Michael said. "Hell yeah" Calum responded ."You didn't like it Diana ?" Luke asked . "I did it was freaking awesome but freaking scary at the same time!" We were walking to the mall that was just a few parking lots away.

We eventually ended up in the mall and I was starstruck. This mall I'd never been too , let me tell you this one was big. "I wanna go into Hot Topic , anyone care to join?" I smiled while walking off . I got 3 no's and 1 "I'll go with you " it was the little bleach blonde haired kid. I smiled and we walked off to find Hot Topic. While looking through the clothing , I saw a shirt that was beyond beautiful . If was a white Sleeping With Sirens tee and it had a highlight of light sky blue . I found what I needed , a band shirt. "Why do you get that band's clothing but not ours?" Michael pouted with a Pikachu sweater in his hands. "Well I definitely would buuut." I said holding out the u "... They don't sell your bands' merch here . " I smiled paying the lady behind the counter 20 dollars ." I love your hair " I smiled giving her the complement . It was a light sky blue/green . Just wow . I want to dye my hair ... Mikey dyes his a lot . We should dye ours together ooh great idea . After her thank you I stood to the side waiting for Michael the awkward Pokemon ball. "Michael I wanna dye my hair " I told him while walking out . "What color ?"" I haven't decided yet" I stuck my tongue out walking toward Forever 21. "Nooo , nope . No! " Michael protested of going into the store. "Fine! Stay out here all alone . I hope you get mobbed by your little fans!" I walked off with an evil smile knowing he will come after that being said . "..Diana wait! Don't leave me here all alone." He whisper yelled . "Why the hell are you whispering? No one's listening in dumbo. Hurry up I wanna look at the crop tops!" I devilishly smiled and walked toward the Hot Summer trends. I found a crop top that said Nirvana with the smiley face and figured it was cute . The band is good too so ... Score! Another band tee ... I mean crop top *winks* ahh I'm being creepy.

---

We shopped for a long time and let me tell you I got a lot of stuff . So did Michael he mainly got shirts , and an American flag bandana . I got a text from Ashton saying to meet them at the food court by 5. When we got there curly , slender man and Mr.Adorable were already eating. Michael and I got Chinese food and sat down with them. "Jesus Diana and Michael how many stores did you go to ?"Calum "Well we went to Hot Topic , Forever 21 , Sideca , Spencer's uhmm Wet Seal... Ermm some random other stores that Michael wanted shirts from and back to Hot Topic and then to Forever 21 Men ..." I was cut off with a hand covering my mouth."Diana I think we get it ." Ashton smiled . "... Sorry" I said then started to eat. We ate in silence , making me think each and everyone of these boys is taking their piece of me . I'm getting mixed feelings ... And someone is going to be hurt in the end . I just feel it . I won't be just friends with one of these boys . And one of these boys won't be just friends with me .

-

"Can we stop at ice cream before we actually go home?" I pouted . I was really craving ice cream and Baskin Robins seemed like the perfect decision . "No" Luke said " Please Luke PLEASEEEEE." I begged him . "Okay fine! But that's the last stop . I'm tired" he whined . "Yay! Guys we're getting ice cream!" I cheered

Once we got there we paid the taxi man and walked inside . The others were pretty excited , so was I . It's ice cream , I love ice cream. I feel so hyper haha. "Can I get one scoop of cookies and cream , one scoop of chocolate chip and one more scoop of mocha ." Michael got all chocolate , Luke all vanilla , Calum got cookies and cream too , and Ashton got a banana split . Typical him topping everyone .

"Let's throw a party guys!" Calum yelled . He seemed hyper at the moment , I think we all were . "Noo we will get in so much trouble! Plus , there's no one to invite ." I reasoned "We know One Direction . They can come. They can bring friends , invite more friends . Then we invite people we meet down at the beach and Ta daa party!" Calum explain his whole little party plan but I still disagreed . "Diana c'mon it'll be fun!" Ashton was on Calum's side , so was Michael and Luke . "No. I just earned his trust he won't want me there anymore if we do." I really didn't want to leave Adam's care . "We'll take the blame." They all said at the same time . ".... IF you clean up ALL your mess . Not mine I'll clean up after myself . You four clean your mess." I told them and they agreed .

"We're throwing a party !" Calum cheered . "Fuck yeah" Ashton joined in on the excitement . "Going to get them gurrrlss " Michael said doing a weird little dance. "I'm just going to mingle with the ladies " Luke said trying to act like a player . "You're all funny , have fun cleaning up in that big house . Oh and one more thing no guests allowed upstairs or in any rooms." I got up and threw my trash away..I guess we're throwing a party.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 941 44
He's always admired her from afar but has never said a single word to her. It's his turn to take a shot at love. Book 2 in the Communication Series•
23.5K 440 25
"Go ahead, Luke, rip my heart out over and over again. Cause, you know, that's what love is all about. You hurt a person, but that one person is alwa...
34.5K 1.1K 62
This is book of my other one. These are all mine. I'm taking requests, Imagine ideas and all. Please don't steal my ideas. These will have videos in...
37.5K 960 36
you don't choose who you fall for, do you? c o m p l e t e d