Be My One and Only LauranceXR...

By _Tea-and-Biscuits_

Today was the day that Aaron and Aphmau had finally gotten together after so many long years, many were happy... More

New friends!
The Sleepover.
Truth or Dare!
Karaoke!
Pool Party!
The unplanned visit.
The pretend date.
Christmas Party
Christmas Party II.
THE DATE!~ Final!
//Important A/N\\ (Please Read)
Thank you.

Love at First Sight.

4.9K 110 173
By _Tea-and-Biscuits_

Y/N = Your name.

S/N = Second name.

F/C = Favorite color.

S/F/C = Second favorite color.

H/C = Hair color.

E/C = Eye color.

The costume above is what you are watching.

Y/N's Point of View. 

Heh, it's my last day at the A-con, wait, is that a sale on my little horsies! I rushed over not looking where I was going, I ran towards the sale and bumped into a guy with beautiful light brown hair and gorgeous blue eyes, I wanted t stay there looking into his eyes forever, wait, what!? What is wrong with me!? Was I in love with him? No no, I couldn't be, after all, there's no such thing as love at first sight.

Laurance's Point of View. 

Why did Aphmau have to be with Aaron? What's so 'special' about him that I nor Garroth didn't have? Urgh, I walked near to the place where there was a sale for My Little Horse's, and then suddenly I felt to the ground, I opened my eyes to see a beautiful  girl hovering over me, she scrambled to her feet then held out a hand, she had magnificent H/C hair and bright E/C eyes, she was the most beautiful women I had seen in a long time, surprisingly she was even more beautiful than Aphmau herself, she looked down and I could tell she was embarrassed, "I-I'm sorry, I didn't m-mean too...!" she stuttered, "Hey, hey! its alright! Miss...?" I asked, "O-oh! Names Y/N, S/N!" she answered, "Pretty name~" I complimented, her cheeks heated up and smiled, "T-thank you...Mister...?" she spoke, I was about to answer till I heard a loud shout. "LAAAAAAAAAAURAAAAAAAAAAANCE!" Garroth shouted I noticed Y/N laugh, heh, her laugh was pretty cute. "Yeah, before my friend rudely interrupted, my name is Laurance Zvahl, and that's Garroth Ro'Meave," I said pointing and the blonde goof, he yanked at my arm and groaned "Laurance we have to go!" Garroth said, as he seemed to drag me along, I quickly gave Y/N my number and got dragged home.

Y/N's Point of View.

Laurance gave me his number and got dragged home, man what a day this has been, I got a hot guys number, my cheeks heated up as I just shrugged and walked home, once I reached home, I saw that Garroth and Laurance entered the house next to me, holy fuck...We're neighbors...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, guys that it is for the first chapter, I have hoped you enjoyed! 

Word count: 418 Words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 1.2K 44
"The Award show was cancelled because the building collapsed and I saved you from dying," So the hint wasn't just a decoy. How could I fall for somet...
55.9K 689 10
Y/n doesn't feel much. Not since the incident. Her body's on an emotional shutdown, complete silence in her mind... other than the guilt. It plagues...
21.2K 629 32
This stories a mess so I've discontinued it- As Y/N stumbles upon a new land she has to get used to the rules, people, and taking sides. This will...
475K 12K 102
This is my first book. I wrote it cause I was tired of reading crying ass Peter books in this book he cries but not helplessly it cause he's in pain...