The pretend date.

Y/N's Point of View

As we drove into the parking lot, I admired the colours of the outside, watching families leave and enter with smiles on their faces, then I looked at our group of people, feeling the awkward atmosphere, for some reason, Laurance was death glaring the back of Vylad's head, Vylad was looking to the floor uncomfortably, Liam was listening to some music, while my mother looked like a child on Christmas Eve, as I let out a soft sigh, wondering how I would tell her the truth, we entered through the door as I took in the delicious smell of fresh food filling the air, a smile soon replacing my disappointed frown, as I became excited of what could happen, blood rushing to my cheeks.

Vylad's Point of View.

Heh, despite the awkward tension, Y/N is still her happy and smiling self, she hasn't changed I bit, then again, neither has her brother, they are complete opposites. As we soon found ourselves a place to sit, I realized that the person who was previously sending daggers my way was in fact Laurance, looking at the menu, I tried to ignore his death-stare, scanning over the menu until a waitress came over. (Accidently lost the picture of Michi, shit-) As I opened my mouth to speak, she placed down glasses of coke without taking our order and left, which was strange, but we didn't take much notice of it. Y/N smiled sweetly at everyone and drank her coke, but as she finished, her eye colour seemed to have brightened a bit. "Hey mum! Have I ever told you how much I love Vylad?" She spoke, causing my jaw to drop, she's either an excellent actress, or there was some weird shit in her drink. I bet she's just a great actress! "No! Dear me you haven't! Tell me, what is it you love most about him?" Her mother asked, as sweet as her daughter. "Well, what's not to love? There is his personality, his hair, his eyes, his face, his... abs, the way he is always so optimistic and the way his large dick fits int--" As she carried on, drool seemed to come down from the side of her mouth, my previous blush darkened as I watched Laurence bend a metal fork in anger, what's his problem!? "W-woah, woah! I think that's enough, 'dear'" As I managed to choke out an interruption, Y/N opened her mouth to speak again. "But I haven't even gotten to the best part! I love him so much I could kiss him right now!" My mind had went blank at the words she was saying, trying to process what was going on, I looked around and realized that at the bottom of Y/N's glass, was pink dust. "W-wait! Wait! Y/N drank a potion! This isn't her doing! She doesn't love me!" I spat out, avoiding Y/N's kiss. "Well who do you think would have done such a thing!?" Laurance growled, furious that someone had done such a thing, "It was me my handsome, muffin cake!" The waitress interjected, ripping off her clothes and moustache to reveal a purple summer dress and... Michi!? "Michi! What are you doing here!?" Both Laurance and I asked in shock and anger, "So I could get rid of another girl, and no one could get in my way of my handsome muffin cake and I! Nyeheheh!" She answered, as smug-ly as she could, and then 'BANG', we realized that Liam had smashed his hands into his side of the table, "Nobody forces my sister do to something other than me! Now get lost, you are such a nuisance!" He shouted, scaring Michi off, as he resumed his previous task, as if by magic, the potion wore off, "W-wait, so... you two don't actually love each other?" Her mother chocked out, and by the look on her face, my heart just... shattered, she reminds me of my own mother, Zianna. "N-no, I apologize Mrs..." I replied, rubbing the back of her neck, "A-alright, okay, I need to rethink what happened tonight, children, I'm going to take the car back home, Liam can you stay with your sister, I love you both so much, goodbye now!" And with that, she left with a half disappointed smile, driving off, while we all looked at each other, rethinking every event that happened this night.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that's finally done, what chaos happened!

Word count: 756 Words.