Christmas Party

Y/N's Point of View.

It has only been a few days since the incident at New York Deli, and it's already Christmas Eve! Time surely does fly when you are having fun, doesn't it? Sadly for me, I hadn't been able to have a conversation with Laurence nor Vylad since the embarrassment I felt. But, nevertheless! It's about time I decorate this house! I smiled softly as I set up the fairy lights hanging in the halls and on the walls, putting a holly reef outside of the front door, lit candles either side of the door way, unpacked the Christmas tree and set it up in the dining room, decorating it with ornaments I had used throughout the years, and with the finishing touches, I finished. Now, time to shop for Christmas dinner! I giggled soft and ran quickly downstairs, "Hey Liam! We're going shopping!" I told him, to which he groaned in response. After a few minutes of persuading we were off to shop!

~Time skip to the next scene.~

Alright, now it's time to for the invitations! I smiled soft, as I wet door to door inviting people, some who I myself did not even know, but who cares, the more the merrier the celebration will be! Wow, would you look at the time... wait, oh shit! It's 19:30! The guests will be arriving soon! Luckily for me I had Liam handle the cooking, last time I tried to cook, I ended up burning the house down so we had to move... haha. Anyway, I ran up to my bedroom and quickly changed in to something more casual and comfy!

You can wear this.

Or this.

As I added the finishing touches to my outfit, I admired myself in the mirror for a moment to be interrupted by a knock at the front door, as I ran as fast as I could down to the stairs, tripping over my own to feet and falling down the last five

As I added the finishing touches to my outfit, I admired myself in the mirror for a moment to be interrupted by a knock at the front door, as I ran as fast as I could down to the stairs, tripping over my own to feet and falling down the last five. I quickly scrambled up to my feet, dusting myself off as I thrown open the door. I examined those outside, and soon found there to be Aphmau, Kawaii~Chan, Katelyn, Vylad and this... red-headed girl. "Hey-" Katelyn started, "-I invited my gal here, Nicole! I hope it is alright with you." I nodded in delight and ushered them inside from the freezing cold. Then came another group, and another, till my house was like a 'Wheres Waldo?' page and you had to spot where I was. As I inspected the crowd, I realized that I couldn't find Laurance in the house, I sighed softly to myself as I called everyone around the television for a Christmas movie marathon, I sat Liam down next to me on the floor, while others sat on the couch, some even on others laps, as we watched the old classic movie, 'A Christmas Carol', while munching away on the sweets, I began to get a bit thirsty, getting up with an apology as I walked into the kitchen, a smile spreading on my face as heat rushed to my cheeks, my eyes closed as I didn't realize who I crashed into.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you have an amazing time today!

Word count: 578 words.