Pool Party!

The Bikini above is a choice to what you can wear, and the swimsuit under, or you can just choose what you would like to wear

Y/N's Point of View

Y/N's Point of View

I soon felt my eyelid flutter open as a wide smile spread across my face, that was until I had seen who it was I was lying on, my expression dropped as the colour red consumed my face, I shook my head as I noticed that Aphmau, Sunshine, and Kawaii~Chan had been taking photos of the two of us. "D-delete them!" I stuttered, resulting in them grinning and saving them, Laurence soon shuffled at my outburst and awoke.

Laurence's Point of View

Hmm... I wonder why she had shouted... euh, if she doesn't want me to know then I won't press on the subject, Besides, she fell asleep on MY shoulder! Like I wasn't ready with it at all! At least she is comfortable enough to sleep right next to me~ A smile grasped my lips "Hey guys? Why don't we make this sleepover continue by having a pool party?" I aske softly, Y/N's face dropped, but the others lit up. "Yes! Yes everyone get ready!" As I spoke everyone ran out from the house, that was everyone except those who lived here, Y/N, and Vylad... I looked to Y/N to see discomfort on her face, "Hey Y/N? What's up?" I asked, concerned, "W-well! T-this will be my f-first pool party! In Okasis Prep I-I got bullied quite a bit, and I only had once friend, his name I c-can't exactly remember, but I do remember he had brown hair and green eyes." She stuttered, replying to my question, strange... that description fits Vylaaaaaaaaaad.... Ooh no. As Vylad had been listening in to our conversation, he walked over, "Is your name by any chance Y/N S/N L/N?" He asked, She nodded her head, a little bit surprised, at that Vylad's lips curled into a smile, "It's me! Vylad Ro'Meave from Okasis Prep!" From his response, Y/N wrapped her arms around him, a smile plastering her face. Jealously consumed me in the inside as I broke up their happy reunion, Happily, both Y/N and Vylad let go as they went to their own houses.

~Le temps passer à la fête de la piscine 
/The time skip to the pool party~

Y/N's Point of View

Crap, crap, crap, I'm late! Everyone is there already! As I looked at the time I barged out of my house, ran out into the streets and stood in front of the door, knocking. As the door swung open Aphmau was there in a purple bikini waiting for me, "Y/N! You're late! Sweet (Swimsuit/Bikini) by the way~" Aphmau smiled, as we walked to the back garden where the pool was, I could see that me, Aphmau, Zane and Sunshine were the only ones not in the water, as I listened carefully to the other twos conversation, "Sunshine! I do not want to go in the water!" Zane protested, hanging to a tree, "Zaaaaaaaannnnnnnneeee... if you stay in the sun, your eyebrows will fall off, just like what happened to Garroth!" Sunshine whined, soon he gave in and jumped in with the both of them. As I chuckled, I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist, whispering in him ear to hold my breath, "Laurence... what are yo--- AAAHH!" As I was about to ask, he thrown me into the pool, laughing as he jumped in after, we soon noticed that Kawaii~Chan was on Dantes shoulders, the both of them smirking at us, so we challenged them to a duel of chicken fighting, it was obvious who was the winner~. Aaron had been cooking on the grill as Aphmau joked, "Aaron, why you getting all up in my grill?" I laughed soft, at the others reactions and her joke, "Aphmau, be quiet, this is your punishment." He replied back to her, a smile pulling at his lips, "Ha! Was that a pun!?" She asked, resulting in everyone shaking their head. 

~Le saut de temps après que la nourriture est cuite et mangée
/The time skip after the food is cooked and eaten~

It was such an amazing pool party, especially for my first time experience! I've made so many friends and met up with some new ones... this is, so amazing, nothing can ever ruin this day for me! 

But then-

I heard a knock at the door...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliff Hanger! Who is it that you will find at the door? Nobody knoooooooooooooooooowwwwwws, well except me anyway. ^^

Word count: 764 Words.