The Sleepover.

Don't play the music yet~.

Laurence's Point of View.

Todays the day the girl of my dreams sleeps over! Eeeeehh~! What the hell? Arghh...I'm so happy it's just my speaking in my head and not thousands of people reading my thoughts...if they knew what I thought I would be soooooooooooo embarrassed~. Mm..so lets have a count of the people who are coming, Sunshine, Aphmau, Kawaii~Chan, Katelyn, Lucinda, Vylad, Melissa, Dottie, Daniel, Rylan, Blaze, Michi, Zaane...and of course, my lady, well soon to be, Y/N~. This will be an awesome way to get to know her! I was at the store with Travis, Dante, and Gayrroth, mm...Dante and Travis had been arguing about what to get and Gayrroth was watching the cat commercial that was playing in the tv section...tchh...heh.

Y/N's Point of View.

I walked next door and banged on the door excited for what was to come, a woman answered the door, she had baby blue eyes and brown hair with blonde tips answer the door, hmm...this must be Aphmaus sister Sunshine! "Hellloooooooo Y/N~!" She sang, in a drunk-ish voice, "Mm...how do you know me?" I asked politely, "Oh! My sissy and husboo told me that someone new had moved into the neighborhood!" She giggled drunk-ish-ly, as she walked backwards, I walked in after her and stared at everyone, almost everyone was in a cat onesie, all in different colours, for no reason I didn't see Laurence, I felt that my throat was dry as I stepped into the kitchen, seeing that Laurence was in a green dinosaur onesie, the fading blush exploded over my face as he giggled soft, "Hey Y/N~~. How are you liking this so far~?" He asked in a teasingly manner, "I-Its great! Everyone's s-so colorful! Except for the one with raven hair..." I answered, squealing and stuttering, "Oh, haha~. You're talking about Zane, He's Sunshine's 'husboo' and Vylad and Garroth's brother~!" He giggled soft, god I can't help love that giggles.

Laurence's Point of View.

What the hell am I doing? Why am I acting strangely!? I never act strangely! I mean...I know that I like her but around Aphmau I acted all flirty! Not nervous! "S-so... Have any favorite foods?" I managed to get out, she giggled as I realized the stutter I said, arghhhhhhhhhh, "Mm... that's a tough question, how can one have a favorite food!? But if I have to choose, Pizza is definitely my favorite food!" She giggled, then flushed a dark shade of red because of her embarrassment, she and I heard her stomach rumble, I burst out laughing and she joined in, giggling, we soon calmed down as I gathered the food, bringing it into the kitchen, we saw Aphmau lying on Aaron, Sunshine jumping around the building being hyper with her husband chasing her around, "So guys~, What movie are we going to watch!?" as soon as Garroth asked that question, Sunshine stayed stable, jumping around in one spot, chanting 'PAN' we all laughed as Zane put the DVD in, halfway through I fell asleep.

~In the dream.~

It... was the fourth of June, me and Y/N stood next to each other, her in this adorable wedding dress and I in a suit, there was a priest standing between us, he parted his lips to speak "Do you, Laurence, take Y/N S/N L/N to be your beloved wife no matter if your relationship is tested?" The priest asked, I simply nodded my bed and smiled out of pure joy, "I do." I answered, he repeated the same line to Y/N and she began jumping up and down in excitement shouting "I DO!" at those words...the dream soon ended itself...

~Out of dream.~

Once the movie had ended I woke up from my dream, I looked at my phone to get a reminder saying '8:30- Time to play Truth or Dare.' I honestly wanted the dream to be real... but I really only met her yesterday and I'm already thinking about that. "Guys come on~." I realized that I and Gayrroth was the only one who had not joined the circle, I walked over to the circle and sat down, while Gayrroth was in a deep sleep. "Soo~. Guys, truth or dare~!" Sunshine asked.

--------

What will happen in the game of truth or dare1?

Word Count: 718.