YouTuber High School

By Triple_A_04

We go back in time when our favorite YouTubers are in high school but, they don't start off as the best of fr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Epilogue
Second Book

Chapter 27

116 2 5
By Triple_A_04

The next day, Squid lost his voice completely. He found this out when his mum brought him a glass of water and was going to say thanks but nothing came out other than large amounts of pain in his throat. So now he was writing and texting instead. He texted Tom to see if they could play the Xbox together and being the nice brother Tom was, he said yes and for two hours they played Call Of Duty, Minecraft and Skyrim. Tom spent the whole day with Squid. It was like being back to when they were little kids, whenever one of them was sick, the other would stick by them until they were better. Some other activities they did were drawing, computer games, and Tom just talking to Squid who would smile whenever he wanted to laugh at Tom's jokes or funny stories.
"Remember that time when it was April fools and we pulled pranks on the teachers all day in primary school, those were some funny times back then" Tom laughed.
Squid continued to smile. He loved having Tom around. He wouldn't know what he'd do if he didn't have a brother. Their mum was at the door watching the two boys get on. She to was smiling at them. She couldn't of been more proud. Squid got a text from Stampy asking if they could Skype and he replied 'yes but Tom will be talking' and Tom and Squid Skyped Stampy and explained how Squid had lost his voice and what they had been doing all day.
"Yeah, Ash was over today and he said he was coming to see you tomorrow so you two can choose some songs Squid for the school dance" Stampy explained and Squid nodded.
They all continued to talk and then they also Skyped Ash so it was a three way call. This went on until it was dinner time and then the day ended like that.

Thought I'd put some brotherly love in this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
4M 196K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
987K 61.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...