Owari No Seraph: A Friendship...

By vocaloidgeek14

A deadly virus sweeps the Earth, leaving behind only children and vampires. Mayu is a young girl who was left... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The World Of Blood Legacy
Chapter 2: Humanity After The Fall
Chapter 3: The Demon In Your Heart
Chapter 4: Vampire Mikaela
Chapter 5: Black Demon's Contract
A/N
Chapter 6: New Family
Chapter 7: Mitsuba's Squad
Chapter 8: First Extermination
Chapter 9: Vampire Attack
Chapter 10: Results Of The Choice
Chapter 11: Reunion Of Childhood Friends
Chapter 12: Everyone's A Sinner
Chapter 13: Human World
Chapter 14: Complicated Connections
Chapter 15: Ambition In The Demon Army
Chapter 16: The Moon Demon's Orders
Chapter 17: Livestock Revolt
Chapter 18: Sword Of Justice
Chapter 19: Shinya and Guren
Chapter 20: Demon's Lullaby
Chapter 21: Traitorous Allies
Chapter 22: Yuu, Mika, and Mayu
Chapter 23: Arrogant Love
Chapter 24: Owari No Seraph
A/N
Yuu x Mayu
Mika x Mayu
Yuu x Mayu x Mika
Mika X Mayu

Chapter 25: Ones True Feelings

3.7K 105 89
By vocaloidgeek14

(A/N: This just an extra chapter that I wanted to add to the story. I'm finally done with this fanfic, I can't believe it took me five months just to complete this. :3

By the way, just a quick question. Should I write a book two? :3)
.
.
.

Mayu's P.O.V

"Ugh...my throat..feels so dry.."

"It burns.."

I sat up quickly and turned my pillow over, trying to get comfortable. No matter how hard I tried, it didn't work.

I couldn't sleep..

I curled into a ball, my body feeling like it was on fire. Was this how it felt for a vampire when they hadn't drank blood in a long time? Now I know how Mika felt. It felt like my insides were being twisted.

"Dammit..."

I gritted my teeth, my fangs itching like crazy. Trying to stay in control of my thirst, I bit into my pillow, sneezing as a few feathers tickled my nose.

"This sucks...it's like I can't even be around my friends without craving blood.."

Sighing, I sat up and wiped the tears of frustration out of my eyes. I looked at both Shinoa and Mitsuba, who were sleeping peacefully next to me.

"At least they're sleeping."

I looked over at my mother, who was also sleeping peacefully. She turned over, mumbling a bit. It kind of looked like she was dreaming.

My eyes widened as this sharp pain hit my chest, causing me to curl up in agony. I covered my ears, trying to block out the sounds of their heart beats, that threatened my self-control.

"I...I need to get...some air...I can't breath.."

Being as quiet as possible, I kept out of the room I was in, making sure not to wake my sleeping comrades.

I didn't want to accidentally put their lives in danger, I just...

I needed some space..
.
.
.

*Timeskip: an hour later*

I sighed, breathing in the cold night air. I listened to the sounds of the waves as they crashed on shore, starting to feel calm and at peace.

"This is what I needed..."

I smiled and pulled my knees to my chest, getting comfortable. It had already been four whole months since that huge battle in Nagoya. The Owari No Seraph experiment had been stopped, but who knows for how long.

Even though I knew I shouldn't, I had to check up on Guren now and then to make sure he was still alive and well. I just couldn't turn my back on him, he played such an important role in my life. He helped me become a strong person and taught me not to fall into the darkness. He was like a father to me, even though he could be a bit rude sometimes.

I couldn't stop thinking about my sister either. I was so worried about Krul that it was hard to sleep. I was happy that I had my mother and my comrades, but I just couldn't forget about her.

"Can't sleep, huh?"

I jumped and quickly turned around, meeting eyes with Mika. Sighing, I shook my head. "Nope. What about you?" I asked as he sat next to me. "Me neither. Ever since I became a vampire, sleep wasn't exactly necessary." He stated as he looked up at the sky.

The clouds parted, soon revealing the full moon. The light from the moon shined down, making it easier for me to see Mika. He looked so different with red eyes, it was still going to take awhile for me to get used to it.

"I can't believe it's already been four months. It feels like just yesterday we were all fighting." Mika said. I nodded in agreement.

"I'm just surprised that Okaa-san came with us. I'm actually glad that everyone has warmed up to her. It took awhile, but I guess they all missed that motherly figure in their lives." I said, smiling as remembered all of the events that took place

I looked up at Mika and then quickly looked back down at the ground. I smiled deviously. "You know, my Okaa-san isn't the only one who warmed up to everyone~~~!" Mika looked away, his face starting to turn pink with embarrassment. "Shut up." He mumbled. I giggled.

"I'm also a bit worried." I stated, startling him. I leaned back and sighed, staring up at the night sky. "Even though we're kinda enemies at this point, I still can't help but worry about Guren. I know I shouldn't check on him, but I can't help. He was like a father to me, he protected me from the Hiiragi's. So, I know he can't be that bad." I said, clenching my fists.

"I'm also worried about my sister, Krul. Even though we hardly got to know each other, she protected me from those bastards Crowley and Ferid. I just really hope nothing bad has happened to her.." Mika sighed and grabbed my hand.

"I know how you feel. I'm actually quiet worried about her myself." I looked over at him, a bit curious. I smiled a bit, happy that I wasn't alone.

Then it dawned on me. "How's Yuu-kun? He he been acting strangely at all?" I asked as Mika shrugged. "He seems fine. He was actually deep asleep when I left our sleeping area. Why?" I sighed, not able to get rid of that small nervous feeling in my stomach.

"I'm not sure." I stated, my eyes narrowing. "I just get this sort of, how should I put it, a bad feeling. Ever since that time in Nagoya, it seems like Yuu-kun has been changing. Like something other than the Owari No Seraph has taken affect on him. Like maybe..." I said, my eyes soon widening.

"Could it be his demon. Asuramaru?! Is that why he seems different...it couldn't be..right?"

"You okay?" Mika asked, snapping me out of my thoughts. I shook my head. "Nothing, I'm just thinking." I replied, trying not to worry him anymore.

"I'll make sure to keep a close eye on Yuu-kun. Just in case if I'm not imaging things."

The both of us stayed quiet for a while, listening to the sound of the ocean waves. It was very peaceful. That's when I realized Mika was still holding my hand. I quickly turned away, my face starting to turn red in embarrassment.

"W-Why am I getting so nervous? He's just holding my hand, it shouldn't at all make me flustered!"

"Hey, Mayu. Can I ask you your question?" Mika asked, snapping me out of my thoughts. I nodded hesitantly, hoping he didn't see how red my face was.

"S-Sure Mika-kun. What is it?" I asked, starting to get a bit fidgety. Mika didn't seem to really notice. "How does it feel for you, you know, being a half vampire and all. Doesn't it...well.." He said, looking at the ground.

"Doesn't it bother you?"

I jumped, a bit surprised that he would ask me that question. I shook my head. "It doesn't necessarily bother me. Sure, it is a bit different, and I do get a bit uneasy with some of my abilities." I stated, remembering all if the times my vampire side would take over. I smiled.

"But, what makes me happy is that either way, as long as my family accepts me for who I am, I'll live." I stated, my comrades popping into my head. "So, other than that, I don't care." Mika chuckled. "I had a feeling you'd say something like that."

I looked over at Mika, my smile soon fading. I could still see it in his eyes. He missed being human. I knew he didn't like having to need to drink blood to live, I didn't really like the idea either. Even just thinking about it made me feel so inhuman.

"I'm sorry..." I said, startling Mika. I looked down at the ground, trying to hold back my tears. "I'm sorry...I know that it still hurts you...no matter how long it's been.." I said, remembering back to the time I turned him into a vampire.

"Even though you didn't want to become a vampire, I didn't even listen to your feelings. I just wanted to do nothing but save you. I was only thinking about my own feelings. I was being so selfish." I stated, clenching my fists tightly.

I continued speaking, the urge to cry finally taking over me. "I know it's hard for you, and it must be painful. I know how it feels to crave blood and yet not want to hurt anyone. I'm so sorry I put you through that pain...I just...I just didn't want to lose you again..."

"I'm really sorry...Mika-kun..."

Suddenly, I felt Mika wrap his arms around me, hugging me tightly. "I've told you already, none of this is your fault." He said, causing my eyes to widen. Mika held me a bit tighter.

"I know I said that I didn't want to become a vampire, but really, what other choice did I have. If I continued to be stubborn, I would never of had the chance to see my family again. I would never have seen Yuu-chan again, I would've never been able to see you again as well, Mayu-chan." He said as I felt more tears starting to sting my eyes again.

I sniffled and wiped my eyes. "You know. I've actually been thinking, about what this world would've been like if the Owari No Seraph never existed. If the humans never decided to mess with the power that was beyond their control." I said as I looked out at the ocean.

"If the world never ended, I would've continued to go to school, and grow up as a normal child. I always wondered if I would've met you and Yuu-kun along the way. We probably would've went to the same middle school and highschool, becoming friends along the way. We would've grown up like normal people. You and the kids wouldn't have suffered, and Yuu-kun and I wouldn't have been always seeking revenge. It would've been nice to grow up in a world like that."

I let out a sad laugh. "But, if I grew up in a world like that, I would've been blinded of the truth. I would never have met my Okaa-san and my sister, Krul. I probably wouldn't meet Guren either." I said, trying not to think of any sad memories.

"But, after all, it's just an empty dream." I sighed, soon looking up at Mika. "What do you think would've happened if the world never ended?" Mika looked up in thought for a second.

"Well, Yuu-chan, the kids, and I would've grown up normally. The sad thing is is that we would've never met you. We probably would along the way though." He stated. I smiled. "Yeah, you're right."

"Yuu-chan and I would've probably met you in highschool, and we all would've became friends. And to tell you the truth.." He said as he looked away, not wanting me to see his face.

"I probably still would've...fallen in love with you..."

My eyes widened and I felt my face start to heat up with embarrassment. "Y-You would've...?" I mumbled, trying not to sound flustered.

"Dammit...why am I so embarrassed...."

Suddenly, I Mika turned my face back towards him, moving my bangs. "M-Mika-kun?" I asked, feeling my face start heat up even more.

"H-He's really close..."

I felt my heart start to hammer out of control as his face started to get closer to mine. I closed my eyes tightly as his lips almost touched mine. Was he going to kiss me again? What should I do?

Soon, Mika moved away from me, unable to bring himself to kiss me. "I-I'm sorry, Mayu-chan. I should respect your feelings." He said, startling me.

"I know you don't know how you feel yet, and I don't want to push my feelings on you. I'm sorry." Mika said as he stood up, getting ready to leave. "I-I'm gonna try and get some slee--" He started to say, but I stopped him, grabbing him by the sleeve of his shirt.

"Y-You don't have to leave, Mika-kun. I'm not mad." I said as I looked down at the ground. After a while of silence, I let out a small sigh.

"I need to tell him."

I tugged on Mika's sleeve. "Mika-kun. I need to tell you something." I said, catching his attention. Noticing that I was serious, he quickly sat down, fixing his gaze on me. "I'm listening. Go ahead and tell me."

I nodded, unsure of really what to say. "You remember, back when I told both you and Yuu-kun...that I didn't know how I felt yet?" I asked. Mika nodded, his expression soon becoming curious.

I clenched my fists tightly. "Well...what if I told you..that it might have been a lie.." I mumbled, causing his eyes to widen. "Wait, what are you saying?" He asked, sounding a bit worried now.

"N-No. Don't think it's anything bad. It's just...it's hard to explain." I said as I looked away. I sighed once more. "What I'm trying to tell you...is that I already knew how I felt. I..just didn't know what the two of you would think. I just...didn't want the both of you to be mad."

Mika eased up a bit, curious about what I meant. "This whole entire time, I already knew what my heart wanted. Even when we were kids, I knew what it wanted. But I was just too afraid. All this time, I haven't faced my true feelings. But now, I'm not that afraid anymore." I said as I looked down at my hands

"To tell you the truth, I do like Yuu-kun. I've liked him for a while now. But...even though I liked him, and my heart yearned for him, the other half of my heart..." I said, feeling my face start to heat up. "The other half of my heart..it was always attached to you, Mika-kun."

I looked down at the ground, hoping that Mika's silence wasn't because he was angry. "My heart wants the both of you, and it always has. To put it better, I love the both of you. So that's why I can't just choose only one of you, because if I did, my heart would pull me towards the other." I laughed nervously. "I guess that sounds pretty selfish of me, huh?" I asked as I looked up at Mika.

Mika continued to be silent, causing me to feel even more nervous. "Mika-kun. Are you alright?" I asked, trying to get a better look at his face.

"I hope he's not--"

I froze, my eyes widening as I saw that Mika's face was really red. "M-Mika-kun..your face is really...red.." I said, causing him to flinch and quickly hide his face.

"I-I know..." He mumbled, sounding really flustered. I tried my best not to giggle. Mika was so embarrassed that even his ears were turning red. I could've sworn he was glowing with embarrassment.

"H-He's so...cute.."

Mika uncovered his face a bit, only exposing his eyes. "I guess...it's just because I'm happy..that you like me back..." I looked down at the ground. "Y-You're not upset..that I like Yuu-kun as well?" I asked, the nervous feeling in my stomach not going away.

Mika looked up at me, his face not as red anymore. "Well, I am a bit upset that I can't have you all to myself. But, as long as you love me, that's enough for me." He said, smiling at me. I let out a small sigh of relief.

"I'm glad...I thought he was going to be angry with me.."

Before I could say anything else, Mika quickly hugged me, catching me off guard. "Mika-kun..?" I asked, soon looking him in the eyes. He looked so serious.

"I love you, Mayu-chan." Mika said as he put his forehead against mine. I looked down at the ground, blushing. I wanted to say the same, but for some reason, the words wouldn't come out right.

"I...I..." I studdered, unsure of how to say it back. I felt my blush starting to get worse as Mika's face started to get closer and closer to mine again. I closed my eyes, the sound of my heart pounding in my ears.

Suddenly, I felt someone grab my chin and turn my face towards them. Without warning, I felt a pair of lips crash into mine, causing my eyes to widen in both surprise and curiousity.

"W-Who...what?!!"

Mika's eyes widened as he saw who it was that pulled me away. "Y-Yuu-chan?!" My eyes widened and I felt my face starting to heat up even more.

"YUU-KUN?!!! WHEN DID HE..!!!"

After a bit, Yuu pulled away, leaving me in a state of shock. "You dummy. If that's how you felt, why didn't you tell me." He asked, a hurt expression on his face.

"I...well--" I started to say, but Yuu cut me off. "You don't need to explain, I understand. I'm just glad you feel the same." He said as he pulled me into a hug. "I don't really know what I would've done if you rejected me.." I smiled and hugged him back, even though I was still a bit startled.

"I...didn't expect him to pop out of nowhere. He almost gave me a heart attack."

Yuu looked over at Mika and tilted his head curiously. "Eh? What's wrong Mika? Why do you look so mad?" He asked, catching my attention.

"You know full well what you did, dammit!" Mika shouted as he pointed at Yuu, completely mad. "That was my kiss you stole! How could you!" Yuu shrugged, not that affected in the slightest. "Oh, get over it." He stated bluntly. That wasn't what Mika wanted to here.

I continued to watch the two boy's bicker, starting to get annoyed myself. They were acting like freaking kids!

"I should probably stop them.."

"Oi, the both of you. Stop--" I started to say, but I was cut off by a sharp pain, causing me to almost fall over. "No...not again.." I mumbled as I covered my mouth, trying to hide my fangs.

"D-Dammit...it hurts..."

"Mayu! Are you alright?!" Yuu asked as he knelt down next to me, a worried and scared expression on his face. Mika knelt down next to me as well, trying to make sure I was alright. I looked up at the both of them, not sure of how to tell them.

"Why...why is it like this? I was never like this when Mika-kun was near me, so...what's causing--"

I froze and turned towards Yuu, my eyes widening as I saw the blood flowing through his vains. Soon, my head started to spin, making my rational thoughts vanish.

"Ah...I know what it is now..."

"Mayu. What's going on, are you alright?!" Yuu asked again, starting to get even more nervous. Even though he asked me something, I couldn't hear him. I could only hear the sounds of his heart beating and the blood rushing through his vains. It felt like torture.

"Sorry...Yuu-kun..."

My body moving on its own, I quickly hugged Yuu, startling him. I didn't want to do this, but I had no choice. I couldn't think straight at all, and the pain was unbearable.

"I don't want to do this...but...I don't have a choice anymore.."

Without another thought, I bit him, sighing in relief as the pain started to go away. I felt him wince in pain, not expecting anything. "M-Mayu..what..?" Yuu asked as I let out another sigh of relief.

"So this is what drinking blood is like...I feel so relaxed and at peace and...and..."

I quickly pulled away, my eyes widening as realization hit me. I backed up a bit and covered my mouth, starting to feel horrible.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST DO!!! Oh no, I hope I didn't hurt him! I didn't mean it!"

"Yuu-kun...I didn't mean...I'm so sorry...I just..." I said as I looked down at the ground. I can't believe I gave into instinct like that. I'm such a moron. Yuu was silent for a while, but he finally spoke up.

"I-I don't mind..."

I looked up at him, startled by what he said. "But...Yuu-kun..." I started to say, but he quickly cut me off. "I said I don't mind, dammit. Just drink until your satisfied.." Yuu mumbled, his face starting to turn red with embarrassment.

Swallowing nervously, I nodded and continued to drink his blood. Mika was right. Drinking the blood of a family member to live was weird. But, even still...

After a while, I pulled away, wiping the blood off my lips. "A-Are you okay, Yuu-kun?" I asked, looking over at him nervously. Yuu nodded, still completely embarrassed. "I'm fine..."

"I feel bad now..."

Soon, Mika cleared his throat, sounding a bit irritated. "I'm still here! Don't forget me." He stated, glaring over at Yuu. Yuu looked over at him and smirked deviously. "What? You getting jealous?" He asked, causing Mika to turn away in embarrassment.

"I-I am not jealous!" Mika shouted. Yuu rolled his eyes. "Sure you're not, liar. It's written all over your face." He stated, causing Mika to growl in irritation.

"And...now they're fighting again.."

Sighing, I let the two of them continue to argue. I started up at the ceiling in thought, soon drowning the two of them out.

"So that's what drinking the blood of a human is like. I didn't expect the pain of not being able to feed to be so severe. It's quite scary.."

"Even still, I hope I didn't hurt Yuu-kun too much. I didn't think I would've attacked him. I'm actually a bit surprised that he isn't mad. I didn't expect him to say "I don't care" like that."

"I really hope he isn't anemic. I feel really bad now.."

Sighing, I turned towards both Mika and Yuu, my eyes soon widening in curiousity.

"What are you two.."

Currently, the two of them were having what looked like a serious game of rock-paper-scissors, leaving me in utter curiosity. I went to ask them what they were doing once more, but they ignored me and continued playing.

"What is going on? What the hell are they doing?"
.
.
.

*Timeskip: 10 minutes later*
.
.
.

"That is not fair!! I want a re-match, dammit!!" Yuu exclaimed furiously, upset that he lost. Mika cleared his throat, looking really nervous and embarrassed. "Yuu-chan...you lost fair and square. Quit complaining."

Yuu glared. "Fair and square my ass! You cheated!" He shouted as so Mika gave him the "Are you kidding me right now" expression. "I'm pretty sure there is no cheating in rock-paper-scissors.." Mika stated, causing Yuu to growl in irritation.

"You still cheated..." He mumbled. Mika just rolled his eyes. "Now you're the one who sounds jealous." He replied back. "I'm am not jealous! I'm just frustrated!"

"EXCUSE ME!! CAN I PLEASE HAVE AN EXPLANATION ALREADY!!" I shouted, catching both boy's attention. I was really starting to get frustrated, that it wasn't even funny.

"Why the hell were the both of you even playing that game anyway? What was so agrivating about it?" I asked as I crossed my arms, wanting an explanation.

They had me siting there waiting for the past ten minutes, guessing. And after that long, it started to get boring.

Both Mika and Yuu looked over at each other. "Should we tell her...or no?" Mika asked as Yuu shrugged. "Probably should. We can't just leave her guessing."

My eyebrow raised in curiousity. "What do I need to be told? What are you two planning?" I asked, starting to get suspisous. Yuu looked over at me calmly, even though I could tell he was smirking deviously on the inside.

"Oh nothing. We were just deciding on which one of us was gonna be your first."

At first, I didn't understand what he meant by that. But after a while of putting two and two together, I felt like someone had lit my face on fire.

"W-W-W-W-WHAT!!!!!!!"

I quickly backed up, not sure of really what I should say next. Mika looked away, his face starting to get as red as mine. "Um...sorry...Mayu-chan..."

I shook my head quickly. "W-W-W-W-Wait a moment!! Y-You can't be serious...right?!!!" I shouted, my heart beating a mile a minute. Yuu smirked and got closer to me, taking advantage of the fact that I had no where else to go.

"Why? What else did you think I meant?" He asked, his face seriously close to mine. My eyes widened even more and I quickly turned away, my thoughts all scrambled.

Yuu chuckled at my nervousness. "Besides, it was all pervy Mika's idea." He stated, causing Mika's blush to darken. "N-No it was not! That was you!!" He shouted, his voice cracking slightly.

I swallowed nervously as I looked at both Mika and Yuu, my perverted thoughts starting to get the best of me.

"Well....I'm probably not going to get a lot of sleep tonight..."

"Dammit..."
.
.
.

Normal P.O.V

"Just...try to ignore it everyone.." Shinoa whispered, trying to ignore what was going on right across from her in the other room. "That's impossible you realize!" Kimizuki snapped as he put his pillow over his ears.

Mitsuba did the same, her face as red as a tomatoe. "I can't believe they're doing something like that! This is probably all your fault Shinoa. You and your whole entire "Virginity is evil" bull crap. I blame you completely." She stayed bluntly.

Shinoa shook her head. "I don't know what you're talking about. Look, at least Yoichi-san is ignoring all of this." She stated as she looked over at Yoichi.

"I think Yoichi died." Kimizuki stated, starting to feel bad for his comrade. "Will you kids shut up already!" Narumi shouted, starting to get irritated. He was so close to yelling it wasn't even funny.

"How does Mayu's Okaa-san not hear any of this?" Mitsuba whispered as she looked over at Shinoa. Shinoa just shrugged. "I'm not sure. She hasn't moved at all. I'm starting to get worried."

Riza stared at the wall infront of her, a dark aura starting to form around her. She smiled innocently, her smile secretly holding rage.

"Oh I can hear everything..."

"The three of them...are so dead..."

*End*
.
.
.

(A/N: Sorry if this chapter sucks. I've been kinda busy the past three days because I had orientation and a whole but load of chores, it just took up a lot of my time.

Also, I'm gonna be starting school soon...nooooo!!!! Summer felt like it went by way to fast... XP

I hoped you all liked this chapter, and if you want me to work on one book two, just let me know.

Thank you all for reading!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 111 9
فتاه انطوائيه لاتتكلم مع احد الا للضروره لاتخرج من المنزل الا لحاجتها قليل ماتتفاعل مع من حولها لديها اسرار لااحد يعرفها هي اصلا لاتعرفها تحب الاستكش...
64.6K 1.1K 31
It's the summer before her senior year of high school, and Emilia Marshall is spending it at her beach house with her family and best friend, just li...
6.9K 243 32
Tommy, after leaving work is given a book and witnesses a fight between a villain named Mage and two heroes named Anaglyph and Warden. 2 years later...
31.9K 741 12
VERY CRINGE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK 😬 young (y/n) was just 1 years old when her older sister eri killed her father by accident, when her quirk manifes...