Chapter 5: Black Demon's Contract

(A/N: Hi there everybody! I hope Chapter 4 wasn't stupid, I really tried my best. I swear, homework is gonna kill me XP. But, I'm so excited for summer, because that's when I get to be on Wattpad more!! So, I will be updating a lot more.

One more question. Should I draw more for the chapters? And do you have any requests for drawings? Thank you for reading.)

*Flashback: from previous chapter.*
.

.

.

Mikaela's P.O.V

"Today, we've gathered all the nobles with the Progenitor's blood for one reason: threat!" The female vampire's voice boomed through the microphone, cutting off the crowds chatter.

I looked around, seeing all the vampires in the seats, and up above them all, sitting in her thrown, was Krul Tepes.

"Running wild around Northern Tokyo, is a human organization called the Japanese Imperial Demon Army." She said. A small movement caught my eye, and I quickly turned to see Ferid motioning for me to come sit next to him.

I glared at him and turned the opposite direction. Ferid just chuckled and let me pass. As soon as he did, he turned to look at someone. He got out of his seat and bowed, letting the person sit in the seat opposite to him.

I didn't exactly see who she was, but all I saw was her long green hair. I sighed as the color seemed kind of nestolgic.

"That's the same color of Mayu-chan's hair..."

I felt a small twinge of sadness in my chest, causing my heart to squeeze painfully.

I missed her so much...but, I knew I was going to be able to see her and Yuu soon enough...hopefully..

"This same organization is killing our brothers, expanding their territory, and flirting with the forbbiden." The female vampire said, causing some of the other vampires to talk amongst themselves.

"A human organization."

"According to our intel, they are experimenting with the Owari No Seraph again. If we keep letting them run loose, another plague like the one eight years ago will occur for sure." She said, the other vampires started to nod in agreeance.

Krul suddenly got out of her throne. "Therefore, we have decided to exterminate the Japanese Imperial Demon Army." She said startling the female vampire.

She smirked, her red eyes full of blood lust.

"This is war!"

The vampires in the crowd started to get louder, startled by Krul's brash statement. "To protect world stability, we will wipe out the greedy humans!" She stated, causing all the vampires to cheer.

I gritted my teeth.

"War, Owari No Seraph...Yuu-chan, Mayu-chan, I'll come to your rescue soon....

No matter what the cost.....

*End of flashback*
.

.

.

.

Normal P.O.V

The light shined through the stained glass window of the conference room, covering the top of the long table with light.

"That is all to report from block three." The soldier said, finishing his report. The slight sound of chairs shuffling and fast snoring filled the room, agrivating the head of the Japanese Imperial Demon Army.