Living Like Sleeping Beauty

By Claudiaxcf97

Sleeping Beauty? Ha! That girl had it easy. My name is Morgan Peters and I fall asleep at random times of the... More

Prologue
Chapter One - The Beginning Of The End
Chapter Two - Where Is Your Fairy God Mother When You Need Her?
Chapter Three - Meeting Prince Charming.
Chapter Four - It's Gym Time, Not Nap Time.
Chapter Five - The Blue Paint Accident.
Chapter Six - The Wicked Witch Of Tori-Ville.
Chapter Seven - The Seafood Disaster
Chapter Eight - The Green Eyed Morgan
Chapter Nine - The Dinner Party
Chapter Ten - Parenthood
Chapter Eleven - Annoying Babies And Arrogant Baby Daddies.
Chapter Twelve - The Tables Have Turned.
Chapter Fourteen - A Night To Remember
Chapter Fifteen - Cute
Chapter Sixteen - Making Enemies
Chapter Seventeen - When Siblings Fight
Chapter Eighteen - Tension
Chapter Nineteen - Kicking and Screaming
Chapter Twenty - Flavour of the Month
Chapter Twenty One - Two Birds, One Stone.
Chapter Twenty Two - Let The Wooing Begin.
Chapter Twenty Three - Detours
Chapter Twenty Four - Is This Public Enough For You?
Chapter Twenty Five - Scenery
Chapter Twenty Six - Persuasive
Chapter Twenty Seven - Busted By a Four Year Old.
Chapter Twenty Eight - Confessions
Chapter Twenty Nine - Baby Steps
Chapter Thirty - The Performance
Chapter Thirty One - Drama
Chapter Thirty Two - Foolish
Chapter Thirty Three - Reality Check
Chapter Thirty Four - Operation Hurt
Chapter Thirty Five - Deals & Misunderstandings
Chapter Thirty Six - The Party (Part 1)
Chapter Thirty Six - The Party (Part 2)
Chapter Thirty Seven - Getting To Know You
Chapter Thirty Eight - An Unappreciated Warning
Chapter Thirty Nine - Preparations For Showtime.
Chapter Forty - Her Regret
Chapter Forty One - An Old Friend
Chapter Forty Two - Alone
Chapter Forty Three - Surrounded with the Familiar
Chapter Forty Four - The Recovery Period

Chapter Thirteen - Don't Tell Me I Can't Be Sexy.

171K 3.5K 489
By Claudiaxcf97

Chapter 13 - Don't Tell Me I Can't Be Sexy

As soon as my trainer set foot on the first marble step that led to the entrance of Scott’s house, the wide door gradually began to open revealing a man dressed in a smart suit with greying hair that was gelled back, giving him a sophisticated look.

“You must be Miss Peters. Master Scott is in his bedroom. Please come in and I will show you to his room.” The man spoke in a deep rich voice. I nodded my head in greeting trying not to think of how bad this little visit looked. Here I was, in Scott’s house and about to be shown to his bedroom. Anyone else would have got the wrong end of the stick straight away. I now understand why Chloe had thought I was his booty call. Thank God nobody would see me here.

Marshall the butler led me up a huge set of stairs and down twisting hallways. The walls were painted with a calming blue colour with pictures of the family in every space that could have been filled. I recognised Scott in some of the pictures. His striking green eyes and boyish grin could be seen even when he was a young boy. I also saw some of Justine, her shy body language in the photos suited the Justine I knew now, shy and placid. As we walked further down the hallway, I saw another little girl in photos. She had light brown hair, just like Scott’s and little curls that ran down her back. In all the photos, she was laughing and smiling. I smiled when I saw one of all three siblings, grinning in some field with a picnic in the background. They all looked great, like a professional photographer had taken them.

All of a sudden I bumped into something hard. But then I found out it was actually Marshall’s back.

“Master Scott is in there waiting for you.” He announced, not looked me in the eye, but straight ahead.

“Thanks.” I mumbled, putting my hand on the doorknob and twisting.

I had expected to see a normal teenage boys room with dirty clothes sprawled everywhere and dinner plates from weeks ago on the cluttered surfaces. But Scott’s room was remarkably tidy. Don’t get me wrong, some clothes had been thrown on the floor and some items cluttered the bed stand but other than that, it was pretty clean. It was completely different from Chase’s room, where the carpet has been unseen for years now and if you lost something, you never got it back. Although, since we moved here, he has been trying to keep his room tidy but he wasn’t very successful.

I found Scott sprawled on his bed, face down on the pillow and completely unaware of my presence. The door closed behind me. I took this moment to scan the spacious room. It had been painted a warm brown colour with a large mahogany bed to which he had his face planted to. A large flat screen T.V hung adjacent to the bed and below it stood a set of drawers. A large window gave had a great view of what I assumed was the back of the house, with a well-cared for garden.

Wait, I’m not here to check out his room.

Where the hell was our baby?

My eyes scanned the room. I saw everything from a stereo, several game appliances and other things a teenage boy would have in his room, but not our baby.

I tip toed over to the sleeping jerk and stood above him with my hands on my hips. I cleared my throat loudly, hoping to get his attention.

He didn’t move an inch.

After repeatedly clearing my throat I leaned in close to his ear.

“Scott!” I yelled. I had expected him to immediately jump to his feet and scream like a girl. But he didn’t respond at all. I was totally confused. That was until I saw what was in his ears. Earphones, attached to an iPod laying on his night stand. I smirked as a plan formed in my head. I gently picked up the iPod and turned up the volume fully.

I saw him jerk quickly before he ripped the earphones from his ears. He rolled onto his back and sat up with a confused expression. Once his eyes found me they widened before narrowing.

“You couldn’t have just tapped me to get my attention huh?” He snapped. I shrugged my shoulders.

“That would have been too easy. Now where the hell is our baby?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.

He swung his leg of the bed and walked past me and opened the door just beside his chest of drawers. I watched confused as he reached into the dark closet and brought out, to my shock, the plastic baby that we were supposed to be looking after.

“Why the hell was the baby in the closet you idiot!” I exclaimed, rushing over and taking it out of his hands. He shrugged as if hiding babies in closets were a normal past time. Surprisingly the baby wasn’t crying.

“It’s not a big deal. It wouldn’t stop crying so I put it in a place where it wouldn’t be heard. I’m quite proud that it worked actually.” He sounded so smug that I wanted to slap his face until his expression was one of plain and utter pain. But then I remembered that he was right. It wasn’t even real. It was an assignment.

Breathe Morgan, breathe.

After taking several deep breaths I had calmed myself down.

“Where are the keys?” I asked my voice back to my usual pitch. One of his eyebrows quirked upwards.

“So you’re not going to start screaming at me?” He asked, but it sounded more like a statement. I decided to answer it anyway.

“You’re right. It’s just a plastic baby. But we should at least look after it right so we can get a decent grade.” I reply smoothly, eyeing the bag of plastic keys from his bedside table. It was going to start crying soon, I could feel it, so it couldn’t help to be prepared.

After grabbing hold of the keys, I sat on his incredibly comfy bed. The bed dipped as Scott sat beside me. The silence in the room wasn’t awkward, it was peaceful. Until he broke it.

“So here we are, you and me, in my bed room, on my bed. Oh what shall we do next?” He turned to me, his eyebrows wagging suggestively and his full mouth pulled into a boyish smirk. I rolled my eyes at his hormones and scooted further away from him on the bed.

“I’m here to look after the baby and that is it.” I warned, staring at the many posters on his bedroom wall. He sighed and leant back on his bed, pulling his arms over his head. I decided to join him and held the baby to my chest. We sat in a comfortable silence; the only sound was our synchronized breathing. After a few minutes I decided to break the silence.

“I had a little chat with Tori today.”

He turned his head towards me with a curious expression.

“Huh. What did she want?” He inquired. A smirk came to my face as I recalled what she had said.

“She said that I was flaunting myself in front of you.” I tell him, watching his face for a reaction. His eyes widened before his lips quirks into a smirk.

“Really?” He breathed before bursting into a fit of laughter. He sat up from the bed and held his stomach while he continued to laugh at my expense.

“It’s not funny!” I exclaim, sitting up too.

“I’m sorry…but…just the…thought … of you flaunting yourself…at me. Haha. You couldn’t act sexy even if you tried.” He choked out. My mouth fell open in shock. He thought I couldn’t flaunt?

“Hey! I could flaunt myself if I wanted to!” I defend myself. He eventually stopped laughing and turned to me with a full smirk on his face.

“Fine then, do it.” He challenged. My mind faltered. How does one flaunt themselves in front of a boy? But did I want to back down? I thought of every film, book or TV show I have ever watched or read and tried to think of a way to act sexy. It wasn’t that I didn’t know how to act sexy but it’s just the thought of actually acting that way made me want to crawl home and hide under my bed, comfy and safe.

I pushed all doubts away from my brain and focused on his smug face, thinking that he had won this little challenge between us.

It’s now or never Morgan.

I tried to conjure up what I thought of as a seductive smile and almost immediately his eyes closed up on my lips. I pushed the baby away from my lap and it fell to the floor with a thump, which echoed around the walls as the room had grown extremely silent.

With a deep breath I leaned forward and rested a hand on his chest. I glanced up through my eyelashes, seeing his mouth slightly ajar and his eyes opened wide. He certainly didn’t count on me doing this. I felt a sudden burst of confidence as I easily pushed him down on his bed, hovering over him slightly.

“Who says I can’t be sexy now?” I whispered into his ear. I felt him shiver slightly and a grin spread across my face. Just as I was about to sit back and laugh at him about how I got him good, the door to his room opened. I spun to see a middle aged woman standing at doorway, looking quite shocked. I immediately jumped a foot away from Scott and tried to hide the blush that had spread across my face like a wild fire.

Scott sat back up and gave me a smirk.

“Hi mum.” He greeted. I risked a glance at the woman to see her trying to with-hold a grin.

“Hello Scott. Now who is this stunning young lady?” She asked sweetly, her bright blue eyes shining as she watched me. Although Scott didn’t inherit the same eyes as his mother, he certainly inherited other resemblances to her. Her face was kind with a strong jawline and full plump lips, not the kind you can buy with Botox but the real kind. She had a tall, slender body and wore a sophisticated black dress that came above her knees and sleek black heels to match.

Oh God. I just got caught being on top of Scott by his own mother. I pleaded for the ground to open up and swallow me whole.

“Mum, this is Morgan. She’s a …friend.” Scott introduced. I tried to smile but it came out more of a grimace. I awkwardly waved my hand.

“Hi.” It was the only word I could find in my vocabulary at the moment.

“Hello sweetie. Welcome to our home. Would you like to stay for dinner?” She asked in a bright tone. I realised that she wasn’t going to mention what she found when she entered and it made me feel a little better.

“Um I don’t think so-” I began, shaking my head.

“Oh nonsense. It would be no bother at all. There is plenty to go around.” She encouraged, flicking a piece of her dark brown hair over her shoulder. Obviously she was as persistent as Scott so what was the point in resisting.

“Okay. Thank you.” I replied.  She smiled triumphantly

“Fantastic. See you at dinner.” And with that she turned to close the door. But just when I thought she had forgotten about the whole thing and that I wouldn’t die of embarrassment anytime soon, the door stopped and she poked her head back in.

“You kids be careful.” She winked before disappearing completely. I groaned and dropped my head into my hands.

“I cannot believe that just happened.” I moaned.

“I can’t believe that you actually pulled of being sexy.” Scott chuckled, making me remember that he was still here. I grabbed the baby of the floor and flung it at his head. I smirked in satisfaction as he grunted when the plastic doll collided with his forehead but when it suddenly started crying loudly, I regretted it immediately.

Hope you all had a very happy new year. Any new years resolutions?

Anyways...I enjoyed writing the Morgan/Scott scenes...do you enjoy reading them?

I would be forever grateful if you would please vote and comment. Jusr a little comment means so much to me.

Thanks for reading.

Peace out. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 1.7K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...
20.4K 610 8
-NOT ON TOTAL HOLD BUT I RARELY UPDATE SO IT MIGHT AS WELL BE CALLED ON HOLD- Once upon a time there lived a girl. The fairest maiden on her block. S...
2.7K 121 23
What happens when you grow up too fast? What happens when you're powerless to stop the pain of the world from creeping inside? What happens when you...
218 0 43
Just then I felt something soft on my lips. I smelled Ryan's exotic scent. His lips felt so soft and right. I froze out of surprise, I hadn't expect...