Crazy But True <3

By CaitlynNicoleSimpson

More

Crazy But True - A Cody Simpson Love Story <3
Chapter 1 - New Neighbours
Chapter 2 - Meeting the Simpsons
Chapter 3 - Meeting the neighbours (Cody's P.O.V)
Chapter 4 - Sleepover
Chapter 5 - The Concert
Chapter 6 - The Sacred Six....up close and personal ;)
Chapter 7 - water fight
Chapter 8 - Ice skating, a surprise and a few screams
Chapter 9 - Angel
Chapter 10 - Jealousy
Chapter 11 - 'Can i ask you something?'
Chapter 12 - I'm your worst nightmare
Chapter 13 - 'oh, So you think I'm the hottest male do you?'
Chapter 15 - First Kiss
Author's note

Chapter 14 - Life's a climb, but the view's great

196 0 0
By CaitlynNicoleSimpson

I wake up on the floor and sit up to find an empty hotel room. I itch my arm and see something black on it. I look closer and realise it's a note from Alli.

It says: 'tiaaaa! Cody wouldn't let me wake you up cuz you looked 'too peaceful' appaz. We're in games room. Wear a bikini. xoxo'

She could have just left the note on a piece of paper, but no, Alli has to be original. I grab my phone and look at the time. 10:45. Crap, I better get ready quickly! I run into the bathroom and rub off as much of the pen as possible. I brush my teeth and put on a green and White spotty bikini, some White shorts, and a loose, pink top that's slightly see through. I brush my hair and don't bother straightening it seeing as we're going swimming. I leave my phone in my bag and go down to the games room, where Alli, Greyson and Cody are playing on the wii.

'Morning sleepy head.' Cody says as I sit down next to Alli and yawn.

I'm feeling kind of awkward after last night. I don't know what to do? Maybe if I back off, I'll start to not like him? Yeah. Let's try that.

I quietly say morning, and pick up the fourth controller to join in. I don't bother trying and end up coming 3rd in most of the races.

'hey, umm Tia. Can I talk to you for a minute?' Alli asks.

'Yeah sure.'

I get up and follow her out into the corridor. She turns to me and folds her arms across her chest.

'Whats up? You're really quiet, and you always win on the wii!?'

'I just. I um. Okay, I'm just gonna say this. You know our conversation on the first night here? Yeah? Well, I realised last night, that I think I like my best friend.'

I stare at her, waiting for her to remember our conversation and understand what I mean.

'What do you mean? Who's your best- oh. Right. I see.'

'Yeah...'

'Wait, why are you so upset about that?'

'Im not upset. I just feel awkward around him after what happened.'

I don't say specifically the kiss, thinking that she'll know what I'm taking about.

'What happened?'

Maybe she didn't notice then?

'Oh nothing. It's just when we were slow dancing, i think cody was leaning in to kiss me, but then the music stopped. And now I feel stupid, because I've just realised how stupid that sounds. Why would he want to kiss me?'

'Oh wow! I did not see that one coming!? Okay, well first of all why wouldn't he want to kiss you?'

'because it's me?'

'dude! Okay, don't tell Cody I told you this, but I can tell he likes you from the way he looks at you. You know the girl and the texts I was on about? That's you! He likes you!'

'Oh. Wow. But what should I do? I'm scared?'

'Just act normal, like nothing ever happened. Oh and flirt! I'll help you out.' she laughs

'right, got it. Thanks Alli, your the best. I know this must be kind of awkward for you.'

'nah, I'm used it. Everyone wants a bit of us Simpson's.' she winks.

She gives me a hug and we walk back into the gameroom. I feel better now. I honestly don't know why I was stressing over it all.

'You girls okay?' Greyson asks as we sit back down on the floor.

'Yep, Tia just had a headache. We went to get some stuff for it from our room and she feels much better now.' Alli lies.

'Are you sure you're okay? I can take you back upstairs and look after you if you like?' Cody says with a look of worry.

'Honestly, I'm fine. Now let's go swim!' I shout and run out of the room with Alli.

Cody and Greyson sprint ahead of us and take off their tops as they're running, so they just jump straight into the pool when they reach it. Alli and I take our clothes off and leave them in one of the lockers.

'Hey, Tia. Don't make it obvious when you look, but codes is totally checking you out in your bikini!' she winks.

I turn around, and as I do, he blushes and looks away quickly. He probably just got embarrassed because he was looking this way, and didn't want me to think he was checking me out because he actually wasn't. Yeah that's it. He doesn't actually like me, Alli is just being nice.

'Shut up.' I say before running and bombing into the pool.

There are a few people in the pool but they're at the other end, so we're free to do whatever we want. Alli slides into the pool carefully and swims over to us.

'Lets play the game where you get on someone's shoulders and have to push someone off!' Alli says.

'I want Tia!' Cody blurts out. 'you know, because she's stronger than you Alli, and I want to win.' he blushes and looks at his hands.

Alli smirks at me and gives me the 'I told you so' look before climbing onto Greyson's shoulders.

'Ready Tia? I'll go under the water so you can get on my shoulders more easily.'

'Yep. Let's whoop some ass!' I say.

Remember Tia, act normal.

I climb onto Cody's shoulders and he stands up. Woah, this is high! I quickly grab onto his head for balance and he holds onto my thighs so I don't fall.

Oh my god. Now that I know I fancy him, I swear I like him more and more.

'Sorry. I'm a bit uncoordinated.'

'Its fine, I've got you. Now let's go kick some...tooshy!'

I laugh at him and let go of his head so I can grab Alli's shoulders.

'Ready, steady. GO!' Cody shouts.

Alli and I grab eachothers shoulders and start pushing eachother. Like I said, I'm not very balanced so I start falling backwards. Cody tries to keep me up but we both end up falling under the water. We swim up to the surface and start laughing.

'Sorry, Cody. We'll get 'em this time.'

I climb back onto Cody's shoulders and we do the same. Only this time, I manage to stay on and the war goes on for what seems like ages. Everyone else in the pool is laughing at us now and watching us. I start to fall backwards again, but Cody keeps me up this time and somehow, I manage to push Alli off of greyson's shoulders.

'Woooo! High five Cody!'

Cody gives me an awkward high five seeing as I'm sitting on his shoulders.

'Okay, last round decides the winner.' Greyson says.

We start shoving eachother, and I think I'm getting better because I manage to push Alli off pretty quickly.

Everyone claps as Cody and I cheer for ourselves. He lifts me off of his shoulders somehow and gives me a hug. Wow, I could get used to being this close to the sacred six. ;)

'okay, okay. We get it. You won. Now let's go to the jacuzzi.' Alli says because Cody and I won't shut up about us winning.

We sit in the jacuzzi for 15 minutes until we get bored and then Alli and I get out.

'Are you guys coming? I'm starving.' I ask them.

'Yeah we'll be there in a minute.'

We walk to the locker without the boys and realise we've forgotten our towels and so have they.

'Heres the plan. Instead of getting our clothes wet, we'll put on their T-shirts and carry our own clothes. Then they'll have to walk through the hotel, soaking wet.' I grin at her.

'Tia, why didn't you tell me you were an evil genius?' she laughs.

I quickly put on Cody's T-shirt which is kind of baggy on me, and Alli does the same with Greyson's. We grab our own clothes from the locker, put our shoes on, and run into the lobby. The elevator is starting to close and we can hear Cody and Greyson shouting after us.

'Hold the doors open please!' we shout as we run towards the lift, like crazy ladies.

The man tries to keep them open but it's too late and we crash into the closed doors.

'We're going to have to take the stairs.' Alli says.

'You have to be kidding me! We're on the 10th floor!'

'No I'm not, now get up and run! They've seen us.'

I stand up quickly and follow Alli to the staircase. We sprint up the first few flights until the 6th floor when I can't run any further.

'Alli, I can't do it!'

'You have to! I can hear them, they're almost here!'

I'm not sure how, but I manage to run up the rest of the stairs and we run towards our room. I trip over my own feet and fall flat on my face.

'Are you okay Tia?'

'Im fine. Go on without me Al. Save yourself!' I say dramatically as I lay there with arm reached towards her.

I hear laughing behind me and roll onto my back to see Cody and Greyson laughing at us.

'You're so dramatic Tia!' Cody laughs.

'I don't know how you girls did that. There were so many stairs!'

'Neither do I Greyson, neither do I.'

We stay there in silence for a bit, getting our breath back.

'are you gonna get up Tia? Or are you just gonna lay there all day.'

'I think I'm just gonna stay down here.' I say tiredly.

'I thought you were hungry?' Cody says.

'Oh yeah. Let's go get some food!' I stand up quickly and run to our room.

'Lets order room service.' Alli says as she and I dump our clothes on the beds.

About 20 minutes later, our food arrives and I eat it so quickly, you would have thought I'd been starved my entire life. Once everyone has finished, Cody and I go to get drinks for everyone. Cody fills a glass with water at the sink and sprays some towards me.

'Oh it's on Simpson.'

I chuck a glass of water over his head and run into the bathroom to hide. Just as I turn around to lock the door, Cody runs in carrying a bottle of water. I run into the shower and he chases after me, tipping the water all over me. I grab the shower head and hold it towards him. I switch it on, as cold as it will go and spray him with it.

'Hahah. Stop. I'm sorry!' Cody says.

'Nuh uh, Simpson. You deserve it.' I carry on spraying him as he tries to get it off of me. By now, I'm soaked aswell so it doesn't really matter to be honest.

'Well when you guys have finished flirting, we have plans?'

We both blush and I turn off the shower and step out, Cody's top clinging to me.

'I'll just go shower and get ready. Come on grey.' Cody says awkwardly as he walks out of the bathroom.

'Cody, wait! Here's your top.' I take it off and offer it to him.

'Eh, I'm good thanks. You keep it.' he laughs before walking out with Greyson.

'Go shower and get ready.' Alli says to me.

'What are we doing?'

'Just having fun. Now go!'

As she leaves, I shut the door and lock it, before climbing into the shower. When I've finished, I climb out and wrap a towel around myself.

Crap. I left my clothes on the bed. It's alright, I'll just run out and grab them. Alli's probably still in the shower anyway.

I unlock the door and walk through to the bedroom.

'AHHH! CODY!? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!?'

'I got bored waiting for Greyson so I came to wait for you. Sorry.'

'Well I need to get dressed. I forgot my clothes. So if you just move, I could get them off of the bed.'

'Come and get them.' he smirks

'LEAVE. RIGHT NOW! You big pile of poo.'

'Thats not very nice Tia. Do you want your clothes or not?' he grins.

He asked for it. I walk over to him, and poke his pressure point so he falls off the bed trying to get away. I grab my clothes that I was wearing earlier, some underwear, and a White vest top to wear under my see through top. I walk back into the bathroom, leaving Cody on the floor. As soon as I'm dressed, I brush my hair and put some serum in it, put a small amount of makeup on, put my jewellery on, and walk out, back into the bedroom. This time, Cody, Alli and Greyson are all in the bedroom.

'What took you so long? You went in the shower before me?' Alli asks.

'I had to take of him.' I point at Cody and glare at him.

'What?' Alli says, obviously confused.

'Doesn't matter. Now what are we doing?'

'We're playing hide and seek! In pairs! In the whole hotel!' Greyson says excitedly.

'Oh em gee! That sounds well exciting! Let's go!'

'Okay, you take Cody, and I'll take Alli.' Greyson says to me.

'Fine, but we're hiding first!' I say before running out of the room, dragging Cody behind me.

'right. Where are we going to hide?'

'I've got it! Alli and I alway play these sorts of games in hotels, so I kind of just look out for good hiding spots, naturally. And I spotted the laundry lift thing. It should fit us both in.'

Before I get chance to protest to his plan, he's dragging me to the lift. We reach the basement, where the laundry room is and quietly sneak over to the lift thing. Cody climbs in before me and squished himself as far in as possible, to make more room for me and I climb in next to him. Our faces are right in front of eachother and I can feel his breath on my face. Let's just say, it's a tight squeeze. We sit in silence for a bit until Cody asks me a question.

'How did you know how to do that thing earlier? It really hurt!'

'Kickboxing training. Sometimes our instructor teaches us other things aswell though. Like that. Sorry it hurt so much.'

'You kickbox!?'

'yeah. Why are you so shocked?' I laugh

'Its just, figure skating and kickboxing? Didn't see that one coming. Not a combination I would've expected.'

'Haha, I suppose. I just really enjoy both so yeah.'

'So you play 2 instruments and are starting a third. You can sing amazingly, you ice skate, you kickbox, you're really clever, you're really funny, and you're pretty. Any other talents I should know about?'

'I blush and shake my head. I try to hide my face so he doesn't see how happy I am about his pretty comment, but there's no where to go in this laundry shoot thing so I end up staring into his eyes. We both start to lean in, but like last time, we're interrupted. We hear a woman walk in and rummage around somewhere. We both look at eacother with wide eyes as we hear her footsteps get closer, knowing that if we're found down here, we'll be kicked out of the hotel. Her footsteps stop and suddenly the laundry lift starts to rise.

'Crap crap crap. Holy freaking baloney! What are we going to do Cody!?' I panic.

'Calm down, it's fine. Whatever floor it stops at, we'll climb out and hide in my back up hiding spot, it's fine. Let's take a picture while we're in here, the fans will love it!' he laughs.

He takes his phone out and takes a photo before putting it back in his pocket. We carry on going up for what seems like forever before it finally stops and we see a maid waiting to put some laundry in here.

'What are you doing in there!? You shouldn't be in there!'

I quickly jump out and shove by her with Cody right behind me. He grabs my hand and runs ahead of me, leading us to god knows where.

We run up flights and flights of stairs until I can run no further. We stop for a bit, and Cody let's me get on his back for a piggy back ride. He walks up one more flight of stairs before walking through a fire exit and up those stairs. When he puts me down again, we're on the roof and can see the whole of London.

'Wow. This is beautiful Cody.'

'I know you are.'

Awwww! That was cheesier than a bag of wotsits, but I don't care because it was adorable! Hehe, Cody thinks I'm pretty.

I blush again and look the opposite way, pretending I'm looking at the view.

I quietly mutter the word 'wotsits.' and smile to myself.

'what?' Cody asks, obviously confused my wotsits comment.

'Oh nothing. I'm just trying to remember a um, word? Oh yeah picturesque. That's it. It's so picturesque.'

We stand in silence and admire the view until eventually we start a conversation and take some pictures of the view and ourselves with the view in the background.

I lean on the railing and look out. Cody does the same as me, placing his right hand next to my left hand. I can feel him staring at me, but I just carry on looking at the view. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket and take it out to look at the text.

*Text messages*

Greyson Chance: we have to give up searching for you. Angie wants us to get ready for dinner :)

Me: hahaha, you can't find us! :P okay, we'll be there in 5 x

Greyson Chance: nooooo! We had to stop looking actually! :( x

Me: whatever you say;) x

'Codes, we have to go back to the room. You're mum wants us to get ready for dinner.'

'Okay, let's go.'

Cody leads the way back down the fire escape and leads us back to the rooms.

'See you later Ti.'

'Bye.'

I wave at him and walk into my room.

'What happened to you? We couldn't find you anywhere! Were you off kissing somewhere?' she winks.

'Nope. I'll tell you later. I need to decide what to wear.'

'I've got it sorted. Black tube skirt, I'm wearing an orange vest top with a loose pink top over it, tucked in to the skirt loosely. And you're wearing the same but in blue and black.'

'Oh yeah, I forgot we bought those!'

I grab the outfit from my suitcase and walk into the bathroom to get changed. I plug my straighteners in to heat while I get dressed and quickly straighten my hair, pinning back my fringe when I've finished.

'Hey Alli! Do you know where I put my make up bag?' I shout as I walk through the hotel room, looking for it.

'I think Cody took it. Something about you not needing it!' she shouts back from the other bathroom.

'I'm gonna kill that kid.' I mutter to myself.

I walk over to Cody's room and bang on the door.

'Jheeze, where's the fire?' Tom says sarcastically.

He said it so seriously and I just end up having a laugh attack. He's too cute. Anyway, back to business.

'CODY ROBERT SIMPSON. GIVE ME MY MAKEUP RIGHT NOW, OR GOD HELP ME, I WILL HURT YOU!' I scream from the living room.

'Wow, someone's in a bad mood.' Greyson says, trying not to laugh at my outburst.

'Where is he?'

'Bedroom. Getting changed.' he says, slightly scared.

I storm off to the bedroom without saying anything else and don't even bother knocking. I've already seen him in his boxers, it's not gonna get any worse. I slam the door open and walk over to him, where he's standing in just his jeans.

'You look nice.' he says, trying to distract me.

'Shut up Simpson. Where is it?'

'Where's what?'

'You know exactly what I'm talking about!' I put my finger on his pressure point, ready to do what I did last time.

'You don't need it. You look pretty without it.'

'First of all...thank you. And secondly, where is it.'

'Well you're kind of scaring me, so here take it.'

He grabs my make up bag from under his pillow and hands it to me.

'Thank you.'

I smile sweetly at him, like that never happened and walk back to my room.

'Bye Greyson. Bye Tommy.' I say as I walk past Tom and Grey who are stood there, their mouths wide open.

I walk over to the mirror on the bedroom wall and start applying a small amount of make up. Just as I finish, Alli walks out of the bathroom.

'Ready to go?' I ask her.

'Yep.'

We walk out and meet everyone in the hall. Angie and Brad are taking us all to some posh London restaurant apparently, where we're meeting Greyson's parents and having dinner with them. When we arrive at the restaurant, the adults sit at one table and all of us children sit at another.

'So..you can be quite scary when you want something Tia.' Greyson says.

'What do you mean?' Alli says, stuffing her mouth with food at the same time so it comes out slightly different.

We all laugh at her, and Greyson tells Alli what happened. Then Cody and I tell them about what happened in our game of hide and seek, leaving out the part about almost kissing again. I wish I just had the guts to kiss him myself. After the meal, Greyson has to go back to his own hotel and pack for America. We all say good bye to the Chance's before heading back to our hotel. Cody's not sleeping over tonight, we're all too tired and just climb into bed as soon as we get back. Alli falls asleep straight away, but I just can't. I have too much on my mind.

I grab my phone from the bed side table, put on my flip flops, and quietly walk out into the corridor. I have no idea where I'm going, but I can't stay in that room any longer. 10 minutes later, I find myself on the roof where Cody and I hid earlier. I sit down next to the railing and look at London at night. It's stunning! I realise that I haven't tweeted in ages, so I take a picture of the scenery and post it to twitter and instagram saying 'Life's a climb, but the view's great.' god, I'm such a cheeseball. I sit there for a while and hear the fire escape door open. Crap! I quickly but silently get up and run behind a concrete shelter thing that says 'DANGER. DO NOT ENTER'. Whoever it is sits down not far from where I was a minute ago, and looks out over London. It's a he, with curly blonde hair and he seems quite tall. Oh my god! It's Cody! I walk back over to where I was before and he turns around, realising he's not alone.

'Did you follow me up here Jones?'

'Nope. I was here first actually, but I thought you were gonna kill me so I hid over there until I realised it was you.'

'Haha. You're very dramatic aren't you?' he laughs. 'So why are you up here anyway?'

'Couldn't sleep. Too much on my mind. How about you Simpson?'

'Same here.'

We sit in a comfortable silence after that and I start to shiver. I should have put something on other than my pyjama shorts and tank top. I'm such a douche. Cody sees me shiver and hands me his jacket.

I know this is totally cliché, but it's too adorable. I'm falling for him. And I just hope he catches me.

'Thanks.'

I put it on and lean my head on his shoulder. I'm starting to get tired now. I don't want him to have to carry me down to my room so I stand up and get ready to go back.

'I'm getting tired now so I'm gonna go back. You coming?'

'Yeah, I'll come with you.'

We head down the fire escape for the second time that day and go back to our rooms. I climb into bed and snuggle down. Oh bum! I'm still wearing Cody's jacket! I guess I didn't realise when he was next to me, but it smells like him.

*Text messages*

Me: Sorry if you're asleep already Codes, but I've still got you're jacket. Do you want me to bring it over? xxxx

Cody Simpson<3: it's fine, keep it :) xxxx

Me: okay, thanks Cody. Thanks for everything xxxx

Cody Simpson<3: it's no problem :) good night Tia xxxx

Me: Night Cody xxxx

I put my phone on the bedside table and decide to put Cody's jacket in my suitcase so I don't have to explain anything to Alli in the morning. I get back into bed and fall asleep straight away. Knowing that I'm falling for Cody more and more, every second and there's a chance he is too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.9K 410 15
"The life we chose we're never together.Never together,but always and forever." Sequel to I Don't Like You,Cody Simpson.
54.4K 408 27
Have you ever hated someone, then fallen in love? Well, Sammy just did. Love you, she who shall not be named.
38.7K 321 46
who knew that one contest could change your life? when you find you and Cody, to what seems 'everlasting love', will something break you apart? or wi...