Chapter 12 - I'm your worst nightmare

So it's been two days since cody tweeted everyone and revealed that I'd 'won' the spare ticket to the 'British music awards 2011'. To say I'm excited would be an understatement. I can't even describe the feeling. I slept over at Kate's house last night to fill her in on what's happening tomorrow. I'm waking up at 6 to get ready and leave at 7. I'm travelling with the Simpson's and I'm sharing a hotel room with Alli, but I had to lie about all this to Kate and pretend that my mum is taking me up to London and that we're going to stay for a few days after the show. I went over to Alli's house yesterday to help her pack and make sure She has everything and she's coming over now to do the same.

'Hey Al.' I smile as she walks into my room.

'hi Titi. Are you excited?'

'Hell to the yes! I couldn't be more excited.'

'hahah, well let's get packing then!'

We get everything out that I want to take and put it on the bed. We start to put some stuff into my suitcase when Cody walks in.

'Hey girls. I'm bored, can I help?'

'NO! GET OUT RIGHT NOW!' we both shout.

'why?' he says in shock at our outburst.

'well firstly, you're not allowed to see her dress.' Alli says

'And secondly, there's just some stuff that you're not allowed to see ever.'

'oh yeah, like what?'

'you know what Simpson.' I say.

'No I actually don't have a clue what you're on about.'

Oh dear lord, I think he's serious!?

'okay, if that's the way you're gonna be. You. Can't. See. Stuff. Like. My. Bras. Is that simple enough for you?' I say as though he's stupid.

Alli bursts into a fit of laughter and Cody blushes to the colour of a tomato. Well that Simpson, is payback for me walking in on you in your boxers.

'oh sorry, I'll just be leaving then.' he says awkwardly and backs out the room.

'did you see his face!?' Alli giggles.

'yeah.' I laugh and join Alli on the floor where she's rolling around and laughing.

After an hour, Alli and I have finished so we go downstairs for some dinner. Luckily mum made extra. After dinner she thanks my mum and goes home.

I'm so excited about tomorrow that 5 minutes seems like forever, so I distract myself by playing on the wii. After that, I take a shower, blow dry my hair and straighten it so it's quicker to sort out tomorrow morning. I climb into bed and fall asleep watching NCIS.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

stupid alarm clock. I don't want to get up. Why is it even on anyway!? It's the summer holidays for crying out loud! I suddenly remember why and jump out of bed and start to happy dance. My mum walks in halfway through my dance and laughs at me.

'glad to see you're awake.' she says smirking.

'Haha, yep. I sure am.'

She walks back into her room to get dressed and I go into the bathroom. Once I've finished in the bathroom, I quickly get dressed into a summer dress and a Cardigan and add all of my usual jewellery. I straighten my hair again to get rid of the kinks that appeared over night, and apply some natural makeup. I pack my last few things, like hair straighteners, makeup and tooth brush and make sure I have my earphones for the journey, just incase. I drag my suitcase down the stairs as quietly as possible, trying not to wake everyone up, and leave it by the front door. I walk into the kitchen and see my mum standing there making two cups of coffee. She knows me too well. She hands the coffee to me and I grab an apple to eat as breakfast.