Chapter 9 - Angel

*Cody's P.O.V*

I wake up at 8:30 and remember that today's the day Greyson is coming over from America. His plane landed at 8 and he should get to our house in about half an hour. I've missed him even though I'm used to leaving all of my best mates. Alli is going to invite Tia round and we're all going to go ice skating and then we're all having a huge sleepover. I'm so excited. I know I only saw Tia yesterday but she's so much fun to be around I kind of miss her. I know how incredibly cheesy and cliché this is going to sound, but it feels like a part of me is missing when I'm not with her. Ever since I sang to her at that concert. There's just something about her. Whenever she's around, I feel happy. When she smiles, I smile. When she crys, i have to hold back my tears. When I held her hand yesterday, the feeling was indescribable. It just felt so right and I didn't want to let go. I think I like her.

I get out of bed and go to the bathroom. I brush my teeth, have a wash and then I go back to my bedroom and get dressed. I hear the doorbell ring and look at the clock. It's only 8:50 but I guess Greyson could be early. I run downstairs and open the door. Greyson is standing there with his bag and his parents.

'Hey Grey.' I say, whilst doing our hand shake thing.

'Hi Cody. How've you been?'

'Good mate, you?'

'Yeah, life's chill.'

'Good. Hi Mr and Mrs Chance, I hope you had a nice flight.'

'Hi Cody, you know you can call us by our names right? The flight was fine thanks, long but it was fine as flights go.' Mr Chance replies.

'Well I'm glad you guys made it safely, do you want to come in?'

'We'll come in and say a quick hello to your parents but then we need to go check in to our hotel.'

'Oh okay, follow me and I'll show you to the lounge. MUM! DAD! MR AND MRS CHANCE ARE HERE!'

I lead them to the lounge and mum and dad come and speak to them. I take Grey upstairs and we go say hi to Alli.

'GREYSON! IVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!' Alli says, jumping on top of him and giving him one of her famous bear hugs.

'Hey Alli! I've missed you and your bear hugs too! But not the screaming.' he says laughing.

'I don't scream that much....' she denies.

'K. Whatever you say Al. So how's England treating you guys?'

'Good, it's a lot colder than what I'm used to, even though its summer but you get used to it I guess.' Alli replies.

'Yeah and everyone seems really nice.' I join in.

'you would say that wouldn't you.' she says smirking.

'what do you mean?' I say confused.

'No reason. I just thought about Tia. Oh crap! I need to ring her and tell her! Be right back.' she runs off into her room.

'Who's Tia?' Greyson says wiggling his eyebrows and smirking at me.

'Our next door neighbour. Who's JUST a friend. Alli's just asking her if she wants to come with us. If that's okay?'

'Yeah that's fine. I'd love to meet her.'

'Cool beans.'

'Cool what?'

'Oh sorry. Something I've picked up from Tia.'

'Oohh, so you're going all British on me then? That's fine. Be that way.'