Chapter 10 - Jealousy

I sit up in my sleeping bag and push back my hair, out of my eyes. Wait. Where am I? oh yeah. I slept over with Cody, Alli and Greyson last night.

Everything from yesterday comes flooding back to me. I smile at the part where Cody sang to me to help me get to sleep. He's such a sweet friend.

'What are you smiling at?' Alli says sleepily as she sits up and stretches.

'Oh nothing. I just um. Remembered something funny, that's all.'

'Oh okay. Did you sleep alright.'

'yeah once I eventually got to sleep. It took me forever to get to sleep though! I was so scared! Cody had to help me.'

'sorry, maybe we shouldn't watch scary films next time. Wait a sec. How did Cody help you get to sleep?' she says confused.

'He played his guitar and sang this really good song. I don't know what song it was but it was really good and relaxing.'

'Oh! So that's what I heard! I thought I dreamt someone singing. What was it about?'

'i think it was called angel?'

'Oh yeah that's it. And we all know who it's about don't we.' she winks.

'er no. You might but I certainly don't! Who is it?'

'oh well I'm not certain, but most likely the girl he's texting.'

'which is?'

'not saying.' she sticks her tongue out at me.

'Not saying what?' Cody mumbles as he sits up next to me.

'Who your angel song is about. Tia wants to know but I won't tell her.'

'You haven't even heard it!? How would you know!?'

'I heard it last night and to be honest it's pretty obvious who it's about.'

'OH MY GOD! PLEASE JUST TELL ME ALREADY!' I whine.

'NO!' Cody shouts.

Greyson sits up suddenly after being woken up by cody's shout I'm guessing.

'okay, chill your beans Simpson.' I reply.

'Sorry, it's just yeah.'

'S'alright. I'll get it out of you eventually.' I joke.

'Okay well I'm starving. Let's eat.' Cody says to change the subject.

We all get up and go to the kitchen in our pyjamas with our bed heads. I must look like a total wreck but I feel like I've known these guys forever so it doesn't really bother me. We all grab some coco pops and have a bowl except for Cody who has 'only two'. Once we've finished eating, Alli and I go to her room to get ready and Cody and Greyson do the same. I borrow Alli's straighteners and straighten my hair, put on a touch of foundation, and mascara and put on my ripped, pink, denim shorts and a blue and White, stripy baggy top. Alli doesn't put any make-up on and gets dressed into some black skinny jeans and a t-shirt. I pack all my stuff up from last night and we go chill in the living room.

'Hey guys, I just got a text from my mum. She'll be here in like 2 minutes. I guess I'll see you guys at the award show? And I'll make sure I text you Tia. I'll miss you guys, it was nice meeting you Tia.' he says the last part as he gives me a hug.

'Thanks for letting me hang with you Greyson, i'm so glad I met you. See you soon hopefully.'

I really don't want to say bye to him. He's such a nice person and he feels like a brother to me.