Forbidden

By MJsGirl1987

Leanne was once a sweet, young and happy girl until she tragically lost her parents and went into the care of... More

New life
First
Disappointed
Changes
The past
Breaking rules
Mistake
No class
Too close
Hurt
Just pretend
want
Morning after
Playing games
True feelings
Date?
Awkward
Chance
Trust
Complicated
Truth
Scared
Deal
Safe
Start of something new
Adjusting
Girl problems
Caught
Father and son
Help wanted
Flash backs
First steps
Tell me
Don't go
Gone
Time's up
No more lies
Please don't
Missing
Searching
New start
Plans
Happy birthday
Missundersanding
Trapped
why?
Who are you?
Suspicious
True identity
Set up
While you were sleeping
Old wounds
Unsure
Maria
Lie or Tell?
Feeling guilty
Lies
Visit
Confessions
The little thing's
Lisa's trial
Tell him
Talk to me
Diversion
Strange behaviour
Preparing
Bloodline
Anniversary
Mary's Trial P.1
Mary's trail Pt. 2
Snapped
Selfish
The truth
Tell her
Making plans
Worried
No more
Found
Motive
Better off
For the best
Avoiding the issues
Honesty
Too Many questions
Who's the father?
Breakdown
It's Over
Anytime
Labour
Nervous
Birthday surprise
Return
Finally
Overwhelmed
Blame
Revenge
Problem
Caught
Left
Explain
Home
Choice
Conflicted
What happened that day
Better this way
Dinner guests
Comparing
Everything happens for a reason
Moving on

Confused

765 33 19
By MJsGirl1987

Leanne's POV

Since Michael had booked to see me today and requested I stay clean and his appointment isn't until late, I have the whole day to myself and Michael has invited me over to his house so the two of us can hang for the day.

We've secretly been seeing each other for a week now and so far we've managed to keep it between us. I've been going over to his house when I haven't been 'working'

After taking a shower I go into my room to get ready and Mia walks in.

"Your going out again?"

"Mhm"

"You seemed to be going out alot these day's" she says in a suspicious tone. "We are allowed out of the house you know?" I shrug. "So where are you going?"
"I'm going to meet a friend and do a little shopping at the mall" I lie. "Which friend?"
"You don't know her" I shrug casually. "Try me"

"Sarah"

"And who's she?"

"You don't know her. I just told You that" I shrug. "I actually have the day off too today. Maybe I could go with you?"

"Umm... no. Sarah's not very sociable around people she doesn't know" I lie. "Well how about..."

"I actually need to hurry up and get ready. I'm meeting her soon so..."

"Ok... I get the hint" she smiles, which can tell is fake

*

I'm on my way out the door when Mary calls me back. "You and Mia have a booking for a party this weekend"

"Ok" I shrug "it's at little different from the last one though because the client has booked you for the whole night so you'll be with him until 10am the following morning"

"I have to stay the whole night!?"

"You'll be fine. The clients brother has ordered Mia for the same thing so she'll be with you, she's done over night's before" she smiles at me through pursed lips and I don't say anything.

Her cell phone rings and she walks away from the desk and into another room to take the call and I quickly check the book to see who it's with, hoping it's not with someone too bad and sigh slightly in relief when I see it's Michael.

I hear Mary coming out of the room smiling. "Great news! I have another potential buyer coming to view the house next week" she smiles proudly talking about my parents home.

"Your still selling it?" I mutter and she rolls her eyes. "Leanne, i've told you once already. I'm selling the house and that's that" she says in an annoyed tone. "What if I buy it?" I suggest and she chuckles slightly under her breath. "You have to be an adult to buy a house stupid"

"But I will be at some point. I could buy it then and.."

"I'm not going to wait a few years for you to turn 18 to sell you a house that I can sell in a few months" she says sarcastically. "But..."

"You don't even need a house you live here remember?" She cuts me off "I know but when I turn 18 I..."

"Will still be here" she says sternly. "What makes you think things will be any different in a few years from now? Just because your my niece doesn't make you any different. I may let one or two things slide here and there for you, but that doesn't mean your any different to the rest of these girls"

"Please don't sell my parents hou.."

"Didn't you want to meet up with an old friend today?" She cuts me off and I nod. "Well you better get going then before I change my mind on that little privilege of you going out by yourself" she says in a neutral tone and I nod trying not to look upset.

"Don't start with the crying again. You've been here for months now, and your still acting like a little cry baby" she rolls her eyes. "I'm sorry" I croak fighting back my tears "good. Now leave before I change my mind" she smiles at me through pursed lips and I nod and quickly leave.

****
Michael's POV

I've been thinking alot about the conversation Jermaine and I had and I do have a lot of questions for Leanne. She's coming over today and I'm going to try and ask her again about the whole 'it's complicated' reason she gave me when I asked her why she wanted to stay at the brothel. There's a whole bunch of other things I want to know about her too, but I'm not even sure where or how to start. Jermaine said I should just come right out an asks her, but if I do that then in might scare her and make her back away more.

*
Leanne was supposed to be here 30 minuites ago and I'm about to call her when there's a knock at the door.

"Sorry i'm late" Leanne mumbles "it's ok" I smile through pursed lips and I can sense something's wrong. "Is everything ok?"

"Mhm" she smiles at me through pursed lips "Are you sure? You seem a little upset? I ask softly "I'm just a little tired" she replies and fakes a smile. "Hows the little kitty doing? Did you think of a name yet?" She asks changing the topic and looks around for her and the cat comes running down the stairs. "She's been fine and I decided on Bugsy" I smile. "Bugsy? How come?"

"Well I just started calling random names at her and that's the one she seemed to reply to the most" I shrug. "It's sounds like a strange method, but I've never actually had to name anybody before so it's seemed best to let her decide for herself since it's her name and all" I shrug and she giggles slightly. "I guess that makes sense.

*
We've been hanging out for and hour or so and I still haven't asked Leanne any questions yet. I'm still not sure how to approach the subject or if I even should since she was upset when she got here and I don't wanna upset her anymore.

We're cuddling on the sofa, watching a movie and Leanne still seems pretty upset about something. "Are you ok?" I ask softly and she nods faking a smile and I sigh heavily and switch of the TV.

"Why did you do that?" She asks confused and I take a deep breath and turn to face her. "Why won't you tell me anything?"

"Like what?" She shrugs. "Just stuff in General. I thought we were together now?"

"We are" she shrugs akwardly. "Then why won't you tell me anything?" I ask and she looks at me uncomfortably. "What do you wanna know?" She mumbles and I pause for a moment thinking of where to start.

"How come you were so upset when you got here?" I ask starting off slow.

"My aunts selling my parents house and I was just a little upset about it that's all" she shrugs. "If it's you parents house then why is your aunt the one selling and not them" I frown confused. "They died" she mumbles looking at the ground "I'm sorry.. when did it happen?"

"Few months ago. When I went to live with my aunt"

"They died on your birthday!?" I say and she looks at me confused. "My birthdays was two weeks ago" she frowns confused. "But, Mary said you turned 18 the day before me and you... you know?"

"Oh... um... She must have gotton confused with one of my cousin's or something" she stutters "So your 19 now?"

"Mhm.. 19" she nods "Why did you start working at your aunt's brothel? "

"I wanted to" she shrugs casually. "But, Why would you wanna lose your virginity that way? And not wait for..."

"I didn't hear you complaining at the time" she says quickly getting a little agitated. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it to come out that way. I just meant that most girls want it to be special and with someone they love, Not just some random guy they just met"

"It's just sex. It doesn't mean anything. Why does it bother you now. You were more than happy to take it at the time" she shrugs "I am happy I got to be your first. It meant alot to me And I hope I made it special for you" I say softly and she nods "You did" she mumbles.

"Why do you still wanna stay there?" I finally ask "I already told you. It's complicated" she shrugs and starts getting more agitated. "But what exactly is it that makes you not wanna leave? I thought you wanted to be with me?"

"I do and I am with you"

"Then why..."

"I have to go" she cuts me off and quickly heads for the door. "Wait. Please don't leave I didn't mean to..."

"I have to. I um.. I just remembered I was supossed to meet a friend" she stutters. "Please stay. I won't asks you anymore questions I promise. If your not ready to..."

"I can't I'm sorry. I really do have to meet somebody. I'll see you for are appointment later though" she fakes a smile then quickly leaves before I can say anything else.

After she leaves I sit on the sofa confused at the way she just ran out like that. She was being so open then all of a sudden just clammed up again and left.

I decide to call Randy and tell him what happened.

"Maybe she's just upset because she was talking about her parents" he suggests. "But she was fine about that. She did get a little upset, but it was when I asked her about the brothel and why she wants to work there that got her all agitated and then she just left" I explain and he doesn't say anything for a moment.

"Maybe she thought you were judging her and thought that you think badly of her"

"But I wasn't! And I don't!" I tell him honestly. "I just wanted to know. I didn't mean it to come out like I was judging her"

"Well when you see her later, just tell her that and explain you didn't mean how it came out" he suggest and I sigh heavily. "I don't know if I should go. I've already upset her enough today and she might not even wanna see me"

"Just go to the appointment. If you don't talk to her now then your both just gonna be thinking about it and the longer it plays on your mind the worst it'll get so just go over and explain you didn't mean it the way it came out and then it's done"

"I guess" I sigh knowing he's right and I'm really hoping she'll still see me and let me explain.

****
Leanne's POV

"Back already?" Mary says casually when I walk through the door. "Yeah um... I wasn't feeling so good" I lie. "Well you have a client arriving in two hours so you better be ok by then. The last thing a client needs is you throwing up all over them" she scrunches her face at the thought. "It's just a headache, i'll be fine after a little lie down" I fake a smile and quickly make my way upstairs.

I lay on the bed and shortly after Mia walks in. "I thought you were going to the mall with a friend?" She asks casually. "I did"

"So how come you came back empty handed?" She asks skeptiaclly. "Because I didn't see anything I liked. What's the problem?"

"Nothing" she shrugs innocently "it's just I went to the mall with one of the girls to pick up some stuff and I didn't see you there"

"It's a busy place" I shrug. "Which stores did you..."

"What is with all the fucking questions!?" I snap cutting her off. "I was just..."

"Just what!? I told you where I was now quit with the fucking third degree!" I snap and she's about to speak when Emma walks in.

"You have a client waiting" she says to Mia and she leaves and Emma closes the door and walks over to my bed "What's going on?"

"Nothing! I'm just sick of everybody bugging me an asking me questions ok?" I snap. "Who else has been asking questions?" She asks softly "my friend... Sarah" I lie. "An that's why you came home in such a bad mood? Because Amy was asking questions?"

"Mhm"

"So you and Tia went out. Had and argument an then you came home?"

"Yes! I just told you that!" I snap and "actually you said your friends name was Sarah" she raises an eyebrow "she is" I shrug "So how come you didn't correct me when I said two other names?" She asks skeptiaclly. "I didn't hear say..."

"Who is he?" She ask bluntly and I look at her confused "Leanne, I know your seeing somebody. It's not another client is it?"

"No. And I haven't been seeing anybody"

"If you weren't then you wouldn't be lying about who you were with" she raises an eyebrow and I don't answer her and she sighs heavily.

"If you don't wanna say that's fine, but who ever it is you need to break things off with him an now"

"I haven't..."

"It's written all over your face" she cuts me off. "Now whoever this guy is, you need to end it before anybody finds out. It's for your own good" she smiles at me through pursed lips then leaves the room

****
Michael's POV

I get to the brothel and I'm really nervous about talking to Leanne and I'm still not even sure if she'll speak to me after what happened. I tried texting but she hasn't replied to any of my messages so I'm really hoping she doesn't refuse to see me.

I get to the desk and Mary smiles and greets me as I'm walking over. "Leanne will be with you in just a moment" she smiles at me through pursed lips. "Is she ok?" I ask trying to sound casual "why wouldn't she be?" She looks at me confused. "No reason. I was just making conversion" I lie. "Well Leanne is always happy to see her clients" she smiles and I nod and fake a smile back.

As I'm waiting I see a guy walk out of one of the rooms with Mia and walk over to us.

"Hey, um... can I book to see a different girl next time" he mumbles akwardly. "Was there a problem with Mia?"

"No no. It's just last time I had a different girl and I kinda preferred that one"

"can you make it a little clearer? I kind of need a name if you want me to book a specific girl" she shrugs. "Leanne" he smiles akwardly at Mary and she shrugs and starts writing down his name and I listen to the time and day he's coming to see her.

I stand quietly as they finish talking and Mary looks at me confused. "Is everything ok?"

"Mhm" I nod, not saying anything trying my best not to seem pissed. "The girls do have other clients too" she says "yeah I know" I fake a smile then see Leanne walking down the stairs and Mary excuses herself and walks over to her and I watch as she whispers something to Leanne and she nods and walks over smiling through pursed lips.
*

"What was your aunt saying a moment ago?" I ask locking the door. "She just wanted to tell me something" she shrugs. "Was it about the guy who's just booked to see you tomorrow?" I mumble and she looks at me confused. "I over heard him talking with Mary while I was waiting"

"Oh" she mumbles and walks over and sits on the bed and I walk over and join her. "Why are you still doing this?" I sigh and she doesn't answer me. "I'm sorry about upsetting you earlier and I didn't mean it to come out like I was judging you or think badly of you because I don't. I just wanna know why you..."

"I thought you said you wouldn't ask me anymore questions?" She cuts me off. "I did, but I don't get why..."

"Can you please stop asking me so many questions" she says shakily and looks away from me nervously.

"I'm sorry" I mutter and lift her chin turning her to face me. "I didn't mean to upset you. I won't ask you again. Just tell me when your ready" I say softly and she smiles slightly then leans forward and kisses me softly and I kiss her back the same way then break away slightly. "We don't have to do this"

"I want to"

"Are you sure? Because if your upset and don't want to then we can just..." She kisses me again cutting me off then breaks away slightly. "I wanna be with you" she whispers onto my lips. "Are you sure?" I ask and she nods. I lean forward and kiss her deeply leaning us both down onto the bed.

****
Leanne's POV

I start riding my hips harder and faster against his, feeling myself getting closer and closer to the edge and Michael sits up and kisses me deeply and starts thrusting my hip faster into him. "Ohh... fuck!... don't stop baby" he groans loudly into my mouth thrusting my hips harder.

I moan his name onto his lips and he flips us both over so he's on top of me and he continues thrusting harder and faster. We both moan loudly into each other's mouths as our orgasms take over. "Your so amazing" Michael groans onto my lips and I feel him twitching inside of me then he collapses beside my on the bed and we both lay in silence for a moment trying to catch our breath.

*
After we've both gotten dressed, We're both lay cuddling and Michael smiles and peck my lips softly. "Did um... did you get told about the party this weekend?" He asks and I nod "and your ok with coming? And... spending the night?" He mumbles that last part. "Of course" I smile back and peck his lips.

"Have you um... have you spent the night with anybody else?" He mumbles akwardly "no" I say in a neutral tone and he nods not saying for a moment. "I shouldn't have asks you that. I'm sorry" he mutters. "Can we just talk about something else?" I say akwardly and he nods. "Of course" he fakes a smile and wraps his arms around me.

I feel really bad on Michael and can tell it really upsets him, me being with the other men, but it's not like I want to. I have to choice. I hate being with those men.

I wish I could tell Michael the truth instead of keep dodging his questions but I can't and even if I did there's nothing he could do about it and if he tried it'll only make Mary punish me even more. She made it pretty clear to me this morning that she's never gonna let me leave and I'm going to be here forever and nothing I say or do is going to chamge that fact.

****
Michael's POV

Leanne and I are cuddling in the spoonig possition and I lean over to kiss her and I notice tears rolling down her face. "What's wrong?" I ask softly and wipe her tears "don't" she whispers shakily "I'm sorry for acting all jealous and stuff before"

"It's fine" she sniffles wipeing her face and sits at the edge of the bed. "What exactly is upsetting you?" I ask amd she doesn't answer.

"I'm sorry. I seem to do nothing but upset you today" I sigh heavily and sit beside her. "You haven't" she mutters "then what has?" I ask and she doesn't answer me. I go to put my arm around her an she flitches slightly. "will you please just talk to me?" I say softly and she doesn't answer and starts shaking slightly. I go to put my arms around her again and this time she lets me but bursts into tears. "Leanne, I can't help you if you don't tell me what's going on" I say softly and she moves away. "Why do you keep pushing me away?" I ask confused "b-because.." She stutters trying to speak but seems to be getting more agitated nervous "Whatever it is..."

"That's my business not yours" she cuts me of shakily "and you have know right to ask me stuff. Y-you know the rules. Y-your n-not allowed to get personal. No client is"

"What are saying? You don't wanna be with me anymore?" I frown confused and she doesn't answer. I'm about to speak when the door knock and Leanne jumps and stands frozen for a moment like she terrified of something. "Y-your times up now. You have to go" she stutters. "I'm not leaving until you give me and answer. Why are you acting like your scared of me?" I frown confused "yes or no? That's all I need?" I say softly and she moves away from me. "Your only allowed to stay here for an hour. Mary will get pissed if you stay longer" she mumbles, walking over to the door "she'll get pissed with who? Me or you?"

"You have to go now" she croaks and looks like she's about to burst into tears again. "Can we talk soon though. When your feeling better?" I ask and she nods nervously looking away from me.

****
Leanne's POV

Since Michael refused to leave the room I walked out and quickly made my way upstairs to my room.

I close the door and go over to my bed and burst into tears.

"Hey, what's happened!? Are you ok?" Mia asks coming into the room and I don't say anything. "Had something happened?"

"No. I- I'm fine" I stutter. "Did your client get a little rough or something?"

"Um.. yeah" I lie and she puts her arms around me "its ok. Sometimes they get like that. Just go take a long soak in the bath and you'll be fine" she smiles at me through pursed lips and I don't answer her and Mary walks in. "What's the matter with you this time?" She frowns "her last client got a little rough is all" Mia answers. "That explains the guilty look on his face when he left" she mutters to herself. "Did he complain about me!? If he did I'm really sorry I..."

"Trust me if he had you know about it" she cuts me off "Are you ok?" She asks in a slightly softer tone an I nod. "Good. Now get over it. Clients pay for something to fuck and thats what they get. If they wanna get rough then that's their choice. And by the way. That same client you just had is the one that ordered you for the whole night this weekend and he's paid good money so if he want's to get rough then he can and I don't ever want to see another client walk out of here feeling guilty do you understand?" She says sternly and I nod and she walks out not say I anything else.

"Sweetie, you really need to calm down. It couldn't have been that bad. You've had clients get like that before. We all have" Mia says and once again the bedroom door opens.

"Come with me" Emma says softly motioning me out of the room and I get up and follow her to her room.

Emma locks the door and switches the radio on and walks over to me. "Michael's the guy you've been seeig isn't it?" She says softly and I shake my head. "So why are you so upset? I know he didn't get rough with you because if he did you'd be limping and showing signs of pain right now" she says and I don't answer. "Michael was the guy you've been seeing isn't it?" She asks again and I nod. "Please don't tell anybody" I sob and she pulls me in for a hug. "I promise I won't say a word. Besides it's over now so there's no point" she says and again I start crying. "It's gonna be ok" she says softly. "It may be upsetting you now, but trust me, it's for the best. You both only would have ended up heartbroken in the end"

****
Michael's POV

"You seriously need to calm down" Randy says When I tell him what happened. "I get your upset she broke up with you but..."

"She didn't actually say she broke up with me" I cut him off "You didn't see her. She was shaking and looked terrified and..."

"Are you sure she wasn't just upset and that's why she was crying?"

"It was more than that trust me". Something's happened to make her scared like that. People don't just randomly freak out for no reason"

"So what are you gonna do?"

"I booked her for the party this weekend. I'm gonna find out then"

"So your just gonna call her out in front of everybody!?" He looks at me wide eyed. "Obviously not! I'm gonna take her back to my house so we can be alone and where she has nowhere to run and I'm gonna do it then and this time I'm not gonna let it go until she tells me"

"And what of she doesn't say?"

"Then i'll just keep pushing until she does. Something's happened and I'm gonna find out what"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 38.8K 74
Rated No.1 #matureaudience #separation #maturelanguage #contractmarriage #loveforever #funnyromance#chicklit || 𝑯𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒉�...
47 11 9
A second chance for love... When determined and successful marketing director Brooklyn Hathaway moved to San Francisco, she swore to never return to...
54 0 32
Mennettha Ellis who's always been for the underdog....intelligent, down to earth and although a Thick Madame can dance and skate her butt off. She...
78 0 16
A young girl once vowed to him somehow someday she would marry him. Even before Giselle knew the real concept of love she knew deep in her young not...