Why? • Gaster!Sans x Human!Re...

By sansisnotonfire

'When I was 13, I killed someone. By accident of course... It was the day I found out I possessed some ty... More

Note
Chapter 1- Fallen down
Chapter 2- Restrictions
Chapter 3- A Strange Place
Chapter 4- Him
Chapter 5- A Dream
Chapter 6- Just Like You
Chapter 7- History Lesson
Chapter 8- Encounter
Chapter 9- The Promise
Chpater 10- That Reset
Chapter 11- Why?
Chapter 12- Vunrable Eyes
Chapter 13- He's Playing Piano
Chapter 14- Intruder
Chapter 15- Hun
Chapter 16- A Fathers Threat
Chapter 17- Napping
Chapter 18- Papy's Past
Chapter 19- Medical Reasons
Chapter 20- Intoxicating
Chapter 21- A While Longer
Sims 4
Chapter 22- Argument
Chapter 23- Reality
IMPORTANT
Chapter 24- Sacrifice
Chapter 25- Purple Oak
Chapter 26- The Way
Chapter 27- I'll Still Remember
Chapter 28- For You
Chapter 29- Dark Blush
Chapter 30- Asgore's Decision
Chapter 31- Red
Chapter 32- A Chance
Chapter 33- The Same
Chapter 35- The Reset
Chapter 36- Chara
Chapter 37- Just Her
Chapter 38- Embarrassed
Chapter 39- Realisation
Charater Ask & Author Q&A
Chapter 40- For Once
Chapter 41- Maybe
Chapter 42- Time
Chapter 43- Spend
Chapter 44- Small Things
Chapter 45- So Am I
Chapter 46- Show
Chapter 47- Yours
Chapter 48- Losing
AUTHOR Q&A
Draft Chapter #1
Draft Chapter #2
Draft Chapter #3
Epilogue
Thank you

Chapter 34- Could

1.7K 68 101
By sansisnotonfire

What are they even talking about?

I did my best to keep quiet as I roam around in the trees, every so often teleporting so I could be further ahead.

It was quite dark, so I couldn't make out what was going on. They were talking for sure, but I didn't know about what.

I guess part of me trust Frisk still and that's why I'm not making am effort to eavesdrop.

It was at that moment I could feel the alcohol I had half an hour ago, finally kick in.

tahw re'uoy gniod si suoregnad

Lolzor

As they started to approach the gate, an idea struck me. It probably wasn't a good one, but it was an idea. 

I teleport myself to the purple door to find it open. I shut it, knowing that Y/N can just teleport back in.

And that brings me to one on my questions.

Why the hell does she have powers? And may I say, exactly like mine?

I wait patiently by the bushes as my head pounds with questions and I can faintly hear their conversation.

"Paps made that gate. It was to stop humans from getting through, but he made the bars to wide to stop anyone." I hear Frisk say.

Y/N's giggle echoes throughout and it's honestly so beautiful...

"I guess I'll see you guys tomorrow then!" I hear her say.

She's coming back?

"Y-yeah, bye!" Frisk says before, what I assume, he leaves.

I can hear footsteps walking at a fast pace, meaning that Y/N is probably running.

She gets to the purple door breathless, and damn she looks so hot right now.

Literally.

She ran a lot.

I watch as she rattles the door handle as realises that it's locked.

I teleport myself behind her and open my mouth to speak.

"Hello dove."

stahw htiw lla eht seman?

"Kitten, I have a few questions for you." I say to her sweetly, knowing that it will annoy her.

"Don't." She says in a low tone.

"I think you've forgotten that we have the same kind of magic, thus we cannot hurt each other." I say in a matter of factly voice.

That's absolute bull shit, and she bought it.

She turns around to face me, and I can tell by her body language that she's annoyed.

"Sorry Mr.Smart Guy." She say mockingly.

I close my eyes slowly in irritation, slightly getting angry at the fact that she's acting this way.

"Watch it beautiful, I can still do other things to hurt you."

"Well then-"

"Well then what? Your gonna cry to mummy?" My hands turn into fists, and I'm not sure if it's me, or the alcohol talking.

"N-no." She says timidly. I can tell she wants to teleport.

I look to the side and say, "Don't even think about teleporting either."

From the corner of my eye, I see that she looks surprised but then she looks to the floor ashamed.

"What's wrong dove?" I step closer. She doesn't move.

I light a cigarette, hoping that it will calm me down.

She slowly looks up and I can see it.

The face when she first saw me smoking.

That sparkle in her eyes was back.

"You like that smell, don't you?" I say softly, automatically feeling relaxed by the look on her face.

"Y-yeah, it's really nice." She replys back shyly. How adorable.

"Heh."

I smirk to myself when I realise she's staring at me.

"You always had a thing for staring, didn't you?" I say, avoiding eye contact.

I could feel myself falling for her once again.

"W-what?"

"Don't worry, it's cute." I says causally even though I really wanna kiss her right now.

I'm almost at eh end of my cigarette when I realise I have questions that are unanswered.

"So kitten, I have questions."

"Me too." She retorts.

Some attitude.

"So, how did you get powers?" I say, ignore the fact that she has questions for me.

She shakes her head as her lips purse into a straight line.

"Cat got your tongue?" The words roll of my tongue easily as I flick my cigarette somewhere into the darkness of the forest and take a step closer.

She keeps her head down.

I only take a step closer, hoping to get a reaction.

"Why did you come here?" I ask curious.

Silence.

Step closer.

I let a breath escape from my mouth and it touches Y/N's forehead.

I could kiss her right now.

I could grab her waist and teleport us to my bedroom.

I could forget all the pain she has given me these past year.

"Feeling claustrophobic, Y/N?" I whisper seductively.

I knew this would have some type of affect on her.

I chuckle and turn around, walking away leaving her, and my fantasies, there in the cold.

"Good night Kitten." I say before teleporting to my room, alone may I add.

I flop onto my bed, not knowing why I just did that.

She probably thinks I'm a creep.

The softness of the covers remind more of Y/N's skin and I start to get frustrated at the fact that I can't do anything to make her mine again.

I just wanna hold her close to me and say that she's mine. I wanna keep her safe and go on weird adventures in the Waterfall again.

I just want her.

t'nod teg dehcatta

My eyes slowly fall shut, as the feeling of sleepiness takes control over my body.

A/N: I'm really tired so that's why it's short  and crappy but If I didn't update, it would have been like 4 days since you guys last got a update.

I'll edit it another day.

Or year.

You guys are important to me though! So here is another chapter.

(I mean, if your more important than my sleep then you really mean something to me)

I seriously need some sleep.

-sansisnotonfire 💤✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 272 30
(Y/n) was a cheerful young girl once. Her life couldn't have been better, that is until that fateful day. With the loss of her mother and becoming a...
97.8K 3.9K 42
"You know sweetheart, lying doesn't get you anywhere with me." He said lighting a cigarette and placing it in between his teeth. Vanilla, leather, an...
75.3K 3.5K 42
It's only been a few years since monsters have been released from their underground prison. In some towns, monsters are welcomed with open arms. Othe...
103K 2.9K 23
You've been doing the same True Pacifist / Pacifist Run over and over in a place called the "Underground". Though you like the Underground, you can't...