What's this feeling? (A BoBoi...

By IAMFREEDOMIII

(Centers around BoBoiBoy Galaxy) After 2-3 years, after the gang finally beated the Tengoktak Gang, they now... More

Hello
1: Before
2: After
3: Leaving
4: First Night
6: Seriously
7: Explanation
8: Landing
A.N: Guys...
9: Fans and Troubles
A.N: Explanation
10: Guests
A.N. SHIT

5: Humiliation

1.1K 35 33
By IAMFREEDOMIII

BBB'S P.O.V

It's been about two days since we were in outerspace, I was already feeling a little homesick to be more fair with you, but my friends, most espescially Ochobot and Fang, were supporting me all wihile they can, I have to admit, this feels like a family, but I still do miss Earth.

We're in a galaxy namely called Centarus A, which was where Captain Kaizo and Fang's home planet was. I'm nervous, but at the same time, excited.

To be more fair with you, I'm honestly having fun, y'now, like how I finally had a good night's sleep (If there even is a night) at the ship, the fact that the stress when preparing for your leave is not fun.

Second, I finally know how to use a Holotop! and in celebration for that, Captain Kaizo had a spare one that I could use, and the color was even orange!

Although, I still couldn't have done it if it weren't for Fang's help, he was the one who thought me after all.

But I still couldn't shake off on how he thought me.

He had his arms wrapped around my entire frame, hands clutching my own, his chin resting on my shoulder, I mean come on! I could litterally feel his breath just inches from my face!

Why am I even thinking this again?

Oh why me?

FANG'S P.O.V

Oh why me?

Why did you have to be the idiot that you actually are and do that, I HUGGED him, that was simple as that, but the rush of feelings to my head was a little too much that I thought I would've blown up.

After that lesson, he immediately awkwardly waltzed back to his side of the room trying it out, he still had a nervous look on his face, probably beacause he doesn't want to break it.

Even I started to have the awkward and humiliating tension just rise up through my veins.

But, hey, it was worth it I guess...?

Today anyway, I was in the control panel checking how far we are from my own home.

250,000 kilometers left, fuck.

"You seem nervous." A voice called out to me from behind, causing me to jolt up.

"C-captain!" I immediately get into my stance of respect, even though he's my brother, I don't want to disrespect him in any other circumstance.

He didn't hesitate to look at the screen I was controlling at, and he stared at it with no hesitation. "Ah, only a few plethora of numbers left." He said to himself, but it was loud enough for me to hear it.

He looked back at me.

"What's with this nervous ettiqutte Pang?" He asked me.

"I...I haven't seen home in 3-4 years Captain, and you know how..."

"Popular you have grown there, I know, espescially about the news on Ejo Jo, The Five Scammer Commanders, the Tengoktak Group, and even on me and Lahap there."

News have been spreading fast, because me and the others were beating such high officials in the universe, and the worst part (for them at least) is that they were beated by a bunch of 11-13 year old kids.

I'm nervous, the other reason I have is that because of my high standings, I'm a rebel group commander's brother for pete sake! And I have beaten many of my rivals in Swordsmanship school.

"Do not worry, I'm sure the defenses there will be enough to shield all of us." He responded, ruffling my head.

"Oi! Don't do that!" I exclaimed angrily, slapping his hand away.

He chuckled at me, and walked out, but before he stepped out, he said--

"I hope you haven't forgotten about our unfinished buisness, and for your information Pang, we're both in a stalemate fight."

And he finally stepped out.

What does he mean by, "Stalemate"?

Before he could ask, the alarm had suddenly went off, causing the room to go red as the blaring red lights made it so.

"Intruder Alert, Intruder Alert, Intruders at Sector B-2: Storage Area, Warning, Warning: Code Red, Code Red."

An intruder...!?

The door to the control panel opened, Gopal was there at its doorstep, sweating and is obviously leaking out extreme fear. "PLEASE tell me this is a joke of yours Fang!"

"Yella, you wasted your time coming here, besides, since when did I do pranks?!" I exclaimed at him.

That took half a second for Gopal to process, before he started running around in circles, arms flailing around. "WAAAHHHHH, THERE'S A MONSTER IN THIS SHIP!!!!!!"

While he ran in circles like an idiot, I reopened up my mask (A.N: ermigawd, dis fox/wolf is so...YUM @w@) and ran through the walls of the ship to the said location.

I entered, turning my mask off into my normal spectacles, and everyone rushed in, Yaya flew in, Ying super ran along with her, Ochobot teleported along with Captain Kaizo, and Boboiboy turned into his Thunderstorm form, and sped in here.

"What happened, why did it say there was an intruder?!" Ying asked.

"I don't know, this ship's design is built to keep intruders out, and to make sure no one gets in." Captain Kaizo said, his expression was pretty surprised as much as ours.

"Yeah, it's rare for that alarm to go off." I added, putting a hand on my chin.

All of us then heard a loud "CLANG!" at the end, it probably echoed.

"Maybe...the intruder went in when we went into the ship as well." Ochobot theorized.

"But Captain just said that this ships design is impossible to go into." Yaya explained to us.

Boboiboy had a thinking expression as well, before his snapped his fingers, making everyone galnce at him. "Since they're in the storage compartment, maybe they were inside the cargo we bought with us!"

Everyone was pretty surprised.

"Alright then, let's split up, Ochobot and I will stay here if they ever dare to step foot here, Yaya, Ying, go to Sector B-1 and check if they moved into a different area, you two, search here."

Captain commanded us fair and square, we nodded and ran off to where we were supposed to go.

BBB'S P.O.V

"Argh! Why is it so dark here?" I complained, the only thing giving of light was the powerbands installed flashlight and Thunderstorms red prints.

"Do you think anyone uses light in a cargo hold?" He asked me, sounding quite mocking.

We both eventually stop, well, I grabbed his wrist actually, and he looked back at me.

"What is it?" He asked me.

I let go, before doing an X sign with my arms, and raising my leg, before jumping up high "BOBOIBOY SOLAR!" I shouted out.

And in a flash of bright light, I transformed into Solar!

"Wow! Finally we have a walking lightbulb!" Fang said, isn't he super mocking?

"HEY! At least I have bright ideas! Unlike someone with Specs for eyes!"

(A.N: Oh, burn Fang, you got owned by the $wag of solar)

Instead of another comeback I was readying for, he just chuckled and ruffled my head, causing my cap and sunglasses to just go in the wrong way.

Oh well, I let it slide, and we just started to walk around the cargo hold again, occasionally making short conversations and hearing just how many sounds, causing our backs to shiver in a little fear.

Sadly although, we reached the end of the cargo hold, because we both reached a dead end here too, I was dissapointed actually, I've been really looking forward to fighting a monster or whatever was in here, being in a ship can be boring from time to time, we're not even allowed to use the training field, probably because it stops the ship from moving.

So, when both of us decided to walk back, a loud BANG was heard, so loud, that the floor SHOOK

"The hell?!" Fang cursed.

When another BOOM happened, I accidentally tripped onto Fang, luckily he didn't trip back, but the moment was so nice to shake right, causing Fang to accidentally trip on my foot and land on me on the floor!

And fate was so nice to bring in the gang in, including Captain Kaizo.

"You guys alright?!" Ying asked, fanning the smoke away with her speed.

The smoke cleared away, and it revealed the embarrasing position we were in;

I was right at the bottom with flustered cheeks, in Solar form, in which my cap and sunglasses came off, revealing my rather odd white streak of hair, and white eyes outlined by soft orange, whilst Fang was on top, hands clutched onto my own since they were raised, knee in between my manhood, and his specs were on the floor next to my sunglasses, revealing the maroon colored eyes.

"Umm...I didn't know you were having...a moment...." Yaya said, blushing furiously as she saw the scene beforehand their eyes.

Ying covered her eyes with her hand, looked down, and blushed at the sight, Ochobot just stood there, not saying anything, along with Captain Kaizo, and Gopal, just started snapping pictures at the scene.

Is it just me, or is this the most embarrasing day in my life?

A.N:

Sorry if the drawings crap, I had limited time, also, doing 30 day chapter challenge, YAY.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 16.9K 38
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀★ jeongguk es un ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀famoso actor porno ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀y taehyung un lindo ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀chico que disfruta de ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀public...
208K 11.7K 19
El maldito NTR pocas veces hace justicia por los protagonistas que tienen ver a sus seres queridos siendo poseidos por otras personas, pero ¿Qué suce...
400K 26.3K 97
Todas las personas se cansan. Junior lo sabía y aun así continuó lastimando a quien estaba seguro que era el amor de su vida.
569K 51.7K 42
Mazaki Suki es estudiante de primer año, compañera de los grandes jugadores del equipo de voleibol: Hinata Shoyo y Kageyama Tobio. Ella es amante de...