Being a Daddy {FIN}

By couraegeous

Can you turn a thug to a family man? -You know I, thug em, fuck em, love em, leave em
Cause I don't fucking n... More

I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
Cake.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
Another one.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.
XXIII.
XXIV.
XXV.
XXVI.
XXVIII.
XXIX.
XXX.
XXXI.
XXXII.
Part II, so crazy right now!

XXVII.

3.5K 175 100
By couraegeous

Beyoncé, 7:11am.

"Jay, get up." I shook him softly at first but, I realized that it wasn't working so I had to use more force. "SHAWN!"

"UGHHH!" He groaned and rolled over. "What, Bey?"

"I have to go to class." I was already dressed, I don't know why I even woke up this early, to be honest. But, why not mess with him?

"The fuck does that have to do with me?"

"Just get your dumb ass up, dang. If you wasn't coming in here at 4 o'clock in the morning then, you could actually get some sleep." I cheesed sarcastically.

He sighed. "Beyoncé, you can argue with me later, I literally got 2 and a half hours of sleep."

"And I got 10, what is your point?"

"Why did you wake me up?" He asked looking irritated.

"Just to piss you off. Every time you come in here late I'm going to wake you up early. Now, let's go."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes and I want you to take me to class."

"Come on, Bey-"

"But, daddy.." I whined poking my lip out.

He rolled his eyes. "Okay."

"Yessssss!"

"What time do you have class?"

"12."

"Then why the fuck- never mind. I'm getting in the shower." He got up and slammed the bathroom door. I silently laughed to myself because I'm so childish.

Jay came out of the bathroom fully dressed after like an hour and looked at me. "You ready?"

I smiled and nodded. He still has an attitude but I don't give a shit.

We both got into his car and it was silent. I reached for the radio and he swatted my hand away. "What?"

"You wanted me to take you so bad. My car, my rules, I want silence."

"Yes sir." I saluted.

He shook his head and kept driving.

My phone vibrated, he looked over at me giving me the death stare. I mugged at him and read the text.

Kellz 👯💙: Professor cancelled class, don't even waste your time.

I rolled my eyes and told her thank you.

"Jay."

"I said silence, that includes you talking. What the hell do you want?"

I scrunched my face up, I don't know who he thinks he's talking to but...

"Fuck it then." He snapped when I took too long to respond.

I stayed silent for the rest of the ride and when he pulled up to the campus I didn't get out.
"What you waiting on? Christmas?"

I was about to say 'I don't know what's wrong with him' but I truly do. I laughed to myself and shook my head.

"What's funny?"

I stayed silent just like he asked me to. "Beyoncé."

After a pause I thought was dramatic enough, I finally spoke. "Oh, I can talk now? Do I have your permission?"

He put the car in park and nodded.

"Professor cancelled class."

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked mad and I smirked.

"You wanted silence."

He sucked his teeth and started driving again.

After a long, tense ride back to my place, he walked me up. "I'm leaving."

I folded my arms. "Wow, are you really that mad?"

"No, I have shit to do. Since you woke me up nice and early, I can get it done now."

"I don't like your attitude."

"Man, whatever. I'll talk to you later." He reached for the door but I grabbed his hand.

"I-I'm sorry." My eyes started to water.

"What? Beyoncé, It is not that serious." He said with a straight face.

"I-I don't want you to go out there mad at me, baby. I'm sorry. I always fear of losing you when you go and I don't want our last conversation to be a bad one."

He sighed. "Aight, Bey, I'm sorry too. Just stop crying."

"I can't." I hiccuped.

He embraced me in a hug and held me while I tried to regulate my breathing. I kept sniffling and coughing.

"It's okay, I'm sorry. I'm not mad." He said softly while running his hands down my back. It was actually very soothing and it helped me calm down.

"I love you, okay?"

"I love you too." I sniffled.

He rocked us back and forth slowly. "You good now?" I nodded in response. "You want to come with me?" I nodded again.

*

We walked into some type of warehouse or something. In the front it was one desk and a few chairs, as we walked further in I could smell the drugs... And see half naked women.

"Shawn?"

"It's just to make sure they don't steal from us." He reassured then grabbed my hand.

"What it do, Jigga?" TyTy shouted and ran over to dap him. "Ms. Beyoncé." He said hugging me briefly.

"What's up, man?"

"Ain't nothing. Why you got your pregnant girl in here with all this second-hand smoke?" He asked hitting him on his shoulder.

"Don't trip, we not going to be here long."

"Oh aight, and uh..." He stopped and looked at me. "Vanessa was looking for you." He whispered close to Jay's ear.

I waited for him to step back. I raised my eyebrow and leaned toward him. "You really can't whisper." I whispered just as loud as he did.

He chuckled and shook his head. "She's something else."

I smirked and Jay pulled me the other direction.

"Jay!" One of the shirtless girls yelled.

"Wassup?" He responded.

"I've been looking for you..." She said biting her lip. My eyes widened and I looked at Jay.

"And? What do you want?" He asked looking her dead in her face, not letting his eyes wander any lower.

"I wanted-" She stopped. "Who's this?" She mugged looking at me.

"My girl, why?"

"Oh, this is the one-"

"Yes, I'm the one. So, you better watch it." I warned.

"Vanessa leave us alone. If you don't have a question pertaining to this job, then I suggest you get back to work."

"I see how you want to act today. But, What ever you say, boss man." She winked. "I'll see you soon, Jigga. And it was nice to meet you." She said looking in my direction.

"You too, Veronica." I smirked.

"It's Vanessa."

"Excuse me?"

"My name is Vanessa, you said Veronica." She corrected.

"Oh." I laughed. "My fault."

Jay started pulling me again, I snatched my arm. "Stop pulling on me like I'm a damn animal or something."

"Sorry."

"I don't like her."

"Really? I couldn't tell." He joked.

"I'm not playing." I stopped walking. "Is that the one that called you that one time?"

"Bey, that was so long ago-"

"Yes or no."

"Yes, but-"

"Fire her. You giving her jobs and shit and you got her walking around you shirtless. Unless you're trying to hold on to her for some reason, there is no reason why you can't fire her." I folded my arms.

"I'll fire her." He surrendered.

"Don't play me, I'll check to make sure you really did."

"Anything for my queen." He smiled then kissed me. "One more thing, and then we can go, okay?"

"Go where?" I asked.

"Wherever you want."

"Yessssss..."

We walked into another small room with guns. "Why do you need all of this?" I asked.

"Just in case they try to run up on us." He shrugged. "What's up, y'all?" He yelled to the three guys in the room.

"Nothing much, man." One guy responded.

He walked around the room slowly. "I was just checking this shit out, making sure it's in tact. I'll holla at y'all later."

"Aight, see you."

"That's it?" I asked.

"Today, yes. Usually I do other stuff but, I have my babies with me." We walked back out to the front. "Aight, Ty, we out."

"See y'all later." He waved.

1:24pm.

"My stomach hurts." I complained.

"What's wrong with it?" Jay asked drinking his soda.

"My baby doesn't like this kind of pizza."

"Your daughter or your son?"

"Nice try." I laughed. "But, I'm still not telling you."

"Ugh!" He groaned.

"Oh and that reminds me! We have to start planning for our baby shower!" I said excited.

"You know damn well I don't know how to do that."

"Shut up, we can learn together. We'll probably be having a small one since we don't have any friends."

"It's nothing wrong with that."

"You're right. And I only will allow TyTy to come. No Kanye and no Andrew."

"Yoooo! Babe, tell me why he almost got us arrested yesterday. Taking 'bout some 'that's him' we run up and it's the fucking Feds!"

"Uhn uhn!"

"Right! One started chasing me I said 'Skrrrt! Not today, bitch!' I straight went the other way. I caught wheels too, I swear I was gone. I was cutting through alleyways and shit. But, this nigga was still like right behind me and I looked back like 'holy shit.' I start juking up trashcans like 'boop, boop. Skrrrt. Thought he was!' He tried to grab me but I hit him with the spin move. I was like 'Get off meee!' Then, I had to slide my big ass through the small space between these two houses. Shit was crazy!"

By the end of his story, I was crying laughing. Dudes always add so many sound effects and extra stuff.

"Were you running from cops..." I laughed. "Or playing football?" I asked laughing hard at my own joke.

He laughed too. "You so goofy, it's not funny I'm being serious."

"I'm glad you're okay though." I said when I finally calmed down.

"Thanks, me too. I'm just waiting for this job to call me back, then I can really stop."

I got real serious, real fast. "You promise?" I asked and held out my pinky.

"I promise." He said linking his pinky with mine. "You ready to go?"

"Yes." We both got up, leaving the small diner hand in hand.

"We're going to my crib today." He said like there was no questions asked.

"That's fine." I agreed. He opened my door for me and I kissed him once before I got in.

"I love me some you." He said smiling when he got in.

"Mhm, I bet you do."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.7K 2.6K 61
Baby girl, come f**k with a thug, yeah, I could show you somethin'. - Key Glock
177K 7.3K 61
You can take the baby out the hood. But you can't take the hood out the baby.
325K 7.8K 44
Tiffany has had a hard life, having a child so young at 15 but now 17, being raped, and no one to really turn to. Her mom is a drug addict, and her d...
467K 11.6K 50
"But whatever you do, stay away from thugs". I was told this all my life but thugs were sexy and had money. Every girl loves a man that can handle he...