Gangland III

By Bhettiboop

"The finale piece to my story in Schaefer, a true Gangland." - Josh. More

Chapter 1 - Embryo's.
Chapter 2 - Opposite of Paradise.
Chapter 4 - Damnit!
Chapter 5 - Unusual Suspect.
Chapter 6 - Culprit.
Chapter 7 - Flower Child.
Chapter 8 - Favorite Girl.
Chapter 9 - Polygraph.
Chapter 10 - "You down to Ride?"
Chapter 11 - Boy Who Cried Wolf!
Chapter 12 - Vacation.
Chapter 13 - Clueless.
Chapter 14 - Space and Gaps.
Chapter 15 - Loophole.
Chapter 16 - Window Peeper.
Chapter 17 - Targeted.
Chapter 18 - Pointless.
Chapter 19 - Dead Ends. [Part 1.]
Chapter 20 - Dead Ends. [Part 2.]
Chapter 21 - Future!
Chapter 22 - Spouse.
Chapter 23 - Subliminal Message.
Chapter 24 - Fangirl!
Chapter 25 - "Sing it, Mama!"
Chapter 26 - Adolescence.
Chapter 27 - Puzzle Piece.
Chapter 28 - Good Gracious.
Chapter 29 - Logic.
Chapter 30 - Touchdown.
Chapter 31 - Close to Home.
Chapter 32 - Sista, Sista!
Chapter 33 - Messenger Boy.
Chapter 34 - The American Dream. [Part 1.]
Chapter 35 - The American Dream. [Part 2.]
Chapter 36 - "Spoiled little Brat!"
Chapter 37 - 1 Down.
Chapter 38 - Unearthed.
Chapter 39 - Jigsaw.
Chapter 40 - Bride.
Chapter 41 - Wits End.
Chapter 42 - Warrant!
Chapter 43 - Jogged Memories.
Chapter 44 - $$$.
Chapter 45 - Bond.
Chapter 46 - "Upon your Arrival."
Chapter 47 - Start. [Part 1.]
Chapter 48 - "Grown ass Man."
Chapter 49 - Rekindled.
Chapter 50 - Start. [Part 2.]
Chapter 51 - Reserved.
Chapter 52 - Sleeping with the Enemy.
Chapter 53 - "Damn, Noah." [Part 1.]
Chapter 54 - Jig is Up.
Chapter 55 - FDA's.
Chapter 56 - "Chip off the Old Block."
Chapter 57 - Plan B.
Chapter 58 - "Trill nigga Carlos."
Chapter 59 - War Zone. **FINALE**
Epilogue.
ATTENTION!

Chapter 3 - Up For Grabs.

16.2K 644 363
By Bhettiboop

The Arab man pulled out a bucket and a sponge, then filled the bucket up with cleanser and water. Afterwards, he placed the bucket on the floor and threw two sponges inside of it.

"Do you girls know how to wipe things off?" The man grunted.

Lily and Madilyn shook their heads, making the man more agitated.

"Ugh. Alright." The man groaned as he crouched down and scrubbed one part on the floor. "Did you see how I just scrubbed that part off?"

"Yesth." Both girls nodded.

"I want you two to scrub all of the dust and dirt off of this kitchen floor." The man growled. "I want it SPOTLESS by the time that I get back, do you understand me?"

"Yesth."

"If I see one spec of dirt on this floor, I will take off my belt and give you one whipping with it!" The man demanded. "Now start working!"

Lily and Madilyn took out the sponges and started cleaning. As Kayson looked up at the man, he sighed and grabbed Iyana.

"After I drop her off to the home across the field, I'm going to show you how to work around here." The man demanded again, talking to Kayson. "Come on."

Kayson and the man walked half of a football field to a home that held two old folks. They agreed that they would watch the baby once the man told him that he "adopted" them. Afterwards, the man walked Kayson over to the farm that held the cows, pigs, chicken, etc. When he walked inside, the man grabbed a bucket on the side and placed it under the cow. He pulled up a crate next to his, smacking it.

"Sit down." The man groaned. "Now."

Kayson sat next to the man, watching him place on some gloves.

"I'm gonna show you how to do this once. If you get it wrong, I'm gonna have you do 3 drills from the Breckenridge's house all the way back to this farm." The man said in a strict tone. "Do you understand me?"

"Yeah."

"I'm gonna show you how to milk a cow. This milk works towards our dinner, so you make sure you do this right." The man said. "Pay attention."

The man showed Kayson how to milk the cow until he got a full bucket of milk. Next, he had Kayson demonstrate to see if he understood it. Kayson grabbed onto the cows udders, squirting milk out of it.

"There you go." The man nodded. "You're already getting the hang of it."

"Is dat it?" Kayson asked. "Am I dun, now?"

"No. What you're going to have to do next, is rake all of these leaves up in this barn." The man said, standing up. "Tomorrow, you're going to learn how to plant your own fruits and vegetables so that you'll never have to starve."

"I dun feel like it." Kayson growled.

The man gave him a serious look, turning to him.

"Did I ask you what you felt like doing?" The man scowled.

Kayson glanced innocently up at him, looking down.

"If you use that tone of back-sass with me again, I'll have you rakin' those leaves from the stick coming out of your ass!" The man growled. "Don't you ever disobey my orders, do you understand?"

Kayson nodded his head, watching the man grab the shovel and head out to the farm.

"Fuckin' Americans..." The man growled.

As Kayson prepared to grab the rake, the cow made a noise with his lips. When Kayson looked up at him, he seen the cow moving his neck around in his small cage. Kayson walked up to the cow, standing on his crate.

"Hi!" Kayson smiled. "I'm Kaysin!"

The cow blew his lips at Kayson, licking him on the cheek. Kayson laughed and wiped his cheek off, stepping down.

"Ew."

The cow moved his leg a little, then lifted up his head.

"MOOOOOOO."

"Wat's wong?" Kayson asked.

The cow moved as much as his body would allow him as his head stuck out of the gated cage. Kayson squinted his eyes at him, then smiled.

"Do u wana get out?"

Kayson walked over to the other side of the cage, preparing to let go of the cow. Suddenly, the man snatched Kayson up and gave him an evil look.

"What are you doing?"

"Ow!" Kayson barked at the man. "Ur hurtin my arm!"

"Did I tell you that you can let go of that damn cow!?"

Kayson gave the man a terrified, yet angry look as he snatched his grip from his wrist.

"Leave ALL of the cows in their cages!" The man shouted as he buckled the cow back up. "None of them gets let out!"

The man stormed over to the small rake, handing it to him.

"I want this farm raked by the time I get done planting these vegetables." The man growled. "That isn't a request!"

The man stormed out as Kayson balled up his fists. He was getting angry, but he knew that he couldn't get too upset or else the man would hurt him. Like the man asked, Kayson started raking up the barn like he asked. As the man started to dig to plant his vegetables, he heard the girls giggling in the house. He scrunched his eyebrows, walking inside to see what they were doing.

They had soap and water all over their faces. The man's mouth dropped as Lily and Madilyn gave him a shocked look.

"Get over here!" The man shouted. "Get over here right now!"

As the girls stood up, the man grabbed their wrists, snatched off his belt, and whipped them both on their backsides, causing them to wail and cry out loud. He ordered the girls to go upstairs as he followed them, slamming the door and locking it. When the man walked downstairs, he seen Kayson glanced up the stairs.

"Wat u do!?" Kayson cried out loud.

"Is that shack cleaned?" The man barked.

"Yesth."

"Really? Let me go check."

The man grabbed Kayson's arm and looked inside of the barn. It was raked perfectly. The man looked angrily down at Kayson, talking a deep breath.

"Come on." The man growled. "Let me show you how to plant these vegetables."

In the 100 degree weather, the Arab man spent an hour showing Kayson how to dig, weed, and plant vegetables. After spending an hour doing so, he walked back into the house and showed Lily and Madilyn how to cook. For 2 hours, he made the girls watch as he made a casserole with vegetables from the garden he made himself. When it was dinner time, he served the kids some water with their food as they sat at the table, glancing at the food.

"I don like dis food." Madilyn said, moving her plate.

"Excuse me?" The man scowled.

"Nasty." Lily growled, pushing her plate away also.

The man banged on the table, startling the kids and giving them a look of nothing but rage.

"You will eat EVERY BIT of food on this damn table." The man demanded lowly, looking at all three of them. "You won't leave this table until you do, so I guess we'll be here all night."

10 minutes passed by, the kids didn't touch the food.

Then 20.

Then 40.

Realizing that the man wasn't going to go anywhere until they ate, all three of them grabbed spoonfuls of their casserole and started eating. They all ate and ate until their bowls were cleaned. The man nodded, pointing to the sink.

"Put your bowls in the sink. You two will be responsible for making sure that every dish in the sink is clean, so I'm going to show you how to wash the dishes like women do." The man said, glancing at Lily and Madilyn. "As for you young man, get cleaned up and ready for bed. You have a long day of working tomorrow."

"Why don we get to hab fun?" Madilyn groaned.

"Life isn't full of 'fun', little girl." The man snarked. "It's full of bills and taking care of business, so you're going to learn how to do it in this household."

"But why-"

"No more questions!" The man barked. "Do those dishes like I said! And they better be cleaned when I check!"

While Lily and Madilyn cleaned dishes, Kayson took the first shower since he left California. Even though this home was in a rural farmland, they lived in a half million dollar home. Everything in the house screamed "rich". Since the man they were living with sold fresh foods right off of his farm to locals, money was coming in almost all of the time. After Kayson and the kids took a bath, the man walked into the guest room with the three small beds. As the kids got inside of the bed, the man looked at them and said everything but a comforting remark.

"You guys will be getting up early, so get some shut eye. I better not hear a peep out of any of your mouths." The man growled. "Goodnight."

Of course, none of the kids could sleep. They all laid in their separate beds, gazing up at the darkness. 30 minutes later, Kayson and Madilyn heard Lily snoring in her bed. They lifted up, then looked at each other.

"She sleebing aweady?" Kayson asked.

"Yeh!" Madilyn whispered back.

Kayson smiled at Madilyn, watching her smile back at him. She crawled out of her bed, jumping down and standing there.

"Come ober heer." Kayson smiled.

Madilyn walked over to Kayson and crawled into his bed, lying next to him as they both pulled the blankets over each other's shoulders and lying in a fetal position with their foreheads locked on each other's.

"Madilyn?"

"Yeah?"

"Ur soooooo pretty." Kayson smiled, pushing her curly hair from off of her cheek.

Madilyn blushed as Kayson placed his fingers on her faded freckles.

"Kaysin?"

"Yeah?"

"Ur my bestest fwiend in da whole wite world." Madilyn smiled.

"Weally?"

"Yep."

"U shuld b my girlfriend." Kayson smiled. "I cn b ur boyfwiend."

Madilyn's smile turned into a frown as she gazed down at their fingers.

"My daddy sed dat I cnt hab a boyfwiend...." Madilyn sighed. "Sowwy."

Kayson was bummed. He sighed, looking away.

"Oohhtayyy." Kayson groaned.

Kayson placed his arm around Madilyn, smiling at her as Madilyn laid on his chest, sighing and smiling.

"Goodnite, Kaysin."

"Goodnite, Maddy."

Damn. That was pretty deep. Kayson might've found his girl at the age of 5.

Back in Cali, Isaiah spent time placing pictures of Kayson up in his home. For a majority of the day, Noah called in to check on any updates in the case, but they rarely got any results from the officers. As Isaiah sat angrily in front of the TV, they got some more news about their "murders".

"And in an update on the case of the 4 kids that were murdered in Schaefer over the weekend, police have a possible suspect in the case." The woman nodded. "Police are questioning a man named Gerald Gordy, who was found with 4 cans of empty gas cans in his car, and he also has no alibi for the night of the murders."

Isaiah picked up his phone and called Carlos. However, Carlos was calling him as well.

"Did you see what I just seen, nigga?" Carlos said, picking up the phone.

"I saw it." Isaiah growled. "I want that nigga got by the time he leave headquarters. His ass is dyin' tonight."

"Yeah heh heh." Carlos nodded. "Old Isaiah is back."

"That son of a bitch killed my kids, my niece, and my sons girl." Isaiah growled. "Of course he gone be back."

As Isaiah hung up the phone, he made his way upstairs to tell Tyler the news.

"Aye Ty, guess what I just found out." Isaiah growled. "Some nigga on the news just-"

When Isaiah walked inside of the room, he saw Tyler on the floor with her wrists cut, unconscious from bleeding out.

She attempted suicide.

"Babe!" Isaiah wailed out, crouching in front of her. "Ty! Ty!"

While the kids slept, the man sat downstairs, smoking a cigar. As he watched TV and cut his fresh vegetables, someone knocked on his door.

One of the mans top buyers. The mans name, was Fabrizio.

"Fabrizio my man!" The man smiled. "Come on in!"

Fabrizio gave the man a handshake, then stepped inside.

"So uh......what do you have Abel?"

"Here's the little girl." The man responded, handing him the picture. "I know she isn't the best but uh....I didn't want this many girls in my house."

The picture, was a photo of Madilyn. Fabrizio scrunched his eyebrows, shaking his head.

"She's American..." The man groaned in a disappointing tone.

"I'm sorry, but these were the best I could find." Abel sighed. "I took half the price off for the American, so you only have to pay $10 grand."

Fabrizio smiled at the picture, nodding his head.

"I'm looking forward to buying her." Fabrizio smiled. "She'll be a GREAT company to the boys back home."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370 69 12
'Meeting you was like ... Listening to a music 💐 Without knowing One day it would be my... FAVOURITE 🤍 '
88 9 13
So, you thought this was all a game eh? Try losing your family, friends, everything... And yet you think it's all a game... For now... Be prepared fo...
38K 2.4K 33
"my intention was to uncover the truth and somehow clear my name. but someone's been working overtime to send me back to jail." cover © arianasholy
48 2 17
When ghosts from a past he thought he'd left behind come back to haunt him, Jay-jay must become the man he used to be to lay those ghosts to rest.