My Brothers Best Friend Is My...

By buddersisbae

17 year old Ashley Greening lives a very complicated life. Her mother AKA Luna died from a rogue attack when... More

1:Meet Ashlen
2: The Start of A Distaster
3: Never Have I Ever
A/N❤️Characters
4: The Ugly Truth
6: Hot and Bothered
7:Pain
8:Tears
9: The plan
10: My Mates A Perv
11: Lemme Dive In
12: Our day full of shockers
13: Explanations
14: Forgive us
Sorry A/N
15: Thoughts, Jealousy, Fun In Bed
16: What the Moon Goddess
17: Accomplished
18: Boys are stupid
19: My babies
RECONTINUED! REWRITING
Maturity changed me.

5: Clubs, Sex and Condoms

7.7K 163 14
By buddersisbae

Word count: 2419
Not edited! So much to edit.

When the boys left I went to choose an outfit in my wonderful closet.
I'm not a slut or anything. But when I choose outfits for the club. I wear more revealing ones because why not? Its the only time of the week I can let loose, go crazy, and wear more revealing clothes.

Plus it's a bonus when guys buy you drinks for looking pretty lmao.

Sifting through my clothes I finally found what I thought was a great outfit for tonight. I decided to wear something less revealing and a bit more casual.

I was wearing High-Waisted white jeans that show off my curves. A white fitted belly top with Weed symbols all over it. And to finish it off, I decided on a mint green cap, with some white heels.

Yaaas I know, I'm wearing a lot of white. But oh well. Let's just hope I don't also get my period. Mentally cringing rn.

I chose to wear more makeup tonight. I smirk as I fill in my eyebrows, apply a winged eyeliner, some falsies, and a red lipstick. As I was doing my makeup I looked at the clock to see it was 6:20. I only had to be at the club for 7:00.

I grabbed my Mac Book and beats. Slowly locking my door and shutting the lights off, I walked to my window. I glanced both ways to see if anyone was watching. When it was clear, I took my heels off and jumped.

I made sneaking out sound kind of simple, but trust me. It's way harder, especially when you live with werewolves. I mastered the skill of sneaking out after a couple of times. I praise the moon goddess for being a werewolf when I have to jump two stories from a window.

Once I was past my house I ran as fast as I could go to the club. I love being earlier to set up and talk with Jake.
I slowed down when I saw Karma in view. I walked past the huge line up hearing a bunch of whistles and "damn girl" or "I'd tap that". But since when aren't boys savage? Oh right, I forgot we're werewolves. *que in glare*
Ignoring all the stares I walked in the club.

"Babes" Jake laughed, as I walked to the bar to hug him.
"Jakey boy." I giggled.
"You ready for a crazy ass night?" He smirked.
"Hell yeah. Let's just hope there isn't much creeps tonight." I cringed.

There's always so many creeps at the club, especially if your younger.
"Oh don't jinx it. I don't need a bunch of pedos in here." He frowned. I just slapped his arm.

"Are you trying to say I attract pedos?" I laughed, but hey, we all know it's trueee.

"Nah. It's not your fault babes. They probably think it's a lemon party." He suppressed a laugh.

"Oh my god Jake!" My eyes widened while I burst out laughing.

"Hey. What can I say? When life gives you lemons, throw a lemon party." We both laughed so hard, we basically cried in each other's arms. But stopped when the crowd started piling in.

I warmed up and got everything ready.
Just as I was ready to perform I noticed some familiar faces in the crowd. I played "Get Crazy Get Wild" by LMFAO to get the crowd started as I ran to go and find Jake.

"JAKE!" I panicked while I basically screamed over the music. I finally found him talking to some guy. I dragged him to the side and explained how my brothers were here.

"Okay. It's okay babes calm down. I think I have a mask around here somewhere." He left me in his office while he went to go and grab the mask.

He came back and handed me a mask that looks like something they'd wear in the Purge. Great now I look like a serial killer. Watch yourself fruit loops! ha no? okay😔😂

"Oh thank goddess." I hugged Jake, put the mask on and ran to the stage. I started playing my mixes. The crowd went wild and started getting drunk. I watched my brothers and Jai walk around as I DJ'd. They looked up at me a couple of times but they still didn't know it was me. I was glad.
But what I saw next absolutely broke my heart.

My mate and our packs slut making out.

That just proved he doesn't want me. And that made me pissed. When I'm pissed I get wild. My wild side does stupid shit. So, that's what I did. I went wild. I decided to just ignore him and act like I never found my mate.

"How's everybody doing tonight!" I asked the crowd. My brothers looked up at me as if they recognized me but I still saw they couldn't tell it was me.
Everyone went crazy and started screaming for more. And some of the locals requested Nathan and I to do a duet like we usually do.

Every week, Nathan -my friend- sing a song we made together.
(The song they're singing is Let Me Love You-Ariana Grande ft. Lil Wayne. Please pretend it's the song they made.)
"Nathan! Get your ass up here!" I yelled for him. When he got on the stage, I told him to grind and stuff to get the crowd even more crazy. He agreed with a smile.

"Okay guys were gonna sing a song we made. Enjoy!" I started playing the song as we sang. We grinded and I twerked against him, while Jai and that slut basically fucked. I just continued on and had fun. It's great to know that my mate would basically cheat behind my back, right after we just met. When the song ended, I felt a horrible pain in my chest.
Jai and her left the club. Together.

Throughout the night I was in pain but ignored it. Instead, I partied, DJ'd, and got drunk. Once my brothers left, I took off my mask- which made the crowd go crazier- and partied till my shift was over.
-------------
I woke up the next morning after I blacked out. I took in my surrounding and noticed I was in my bedroom, in my bed, naked. So I rolled over and put my face in the pillow. But I heard something. I put my hand to my head only to find a note taped to my forehead. I pulled it off and read it.

Ashlen
If you're wondering why there's a note taped to your forehead or even wtf happened last night. I don't remember much either. All I know is that I woke up this morning in your bed. Naked. We had sex. I don't know how it happened. I also don't know how you feel about it. I don't want to hurt you. I don't know if you feel the same way, but I don't want to ruin our friendship. Let's just keep this between us and continue to the way it was before.
I'm sorry
Please text me later
P.S We used a condom.
Nathan xx

Oh my god. I'm not mad about having sex with Nathan. He's a good guy. I'm just disappointed. Just because Jai had sex with that girl doesn't mean I should've had sex with Nathan. I screamed into my pillow.

I crumpled the note up and threw it in the bathroom. I did my usual makeup routine, and put on some black leggings, an off the shoulder sweatshirt, and straightened my hair.

I walked to go and grab the note but ended up slipping and falling. I yelped when I hit my head on my bathroom counter. I touched the back of my head but only felt a small bump. ouch. i looked to see what I fell on. It was the condom.

I quickly grabbed the note and condom. I ran downstairs with it crumpled in my hand. Eww I'm gonna vomit at the feeling. I went to throw it in the trash can but stopped when I saw Blake and Asher sitting at the table. He'll be able to see what I throw out. Great.

I just gripped the condom and note in my hand when a tired Trevor walked in followed by Jai and the slut. I didn't spare them a glance as Jai walked the slut out.

"Bye baby." She kissed him goodbye and then left. When Jai came back he looked even more guilty as he stared at me. I just walked to the table with my head down.

"Why does it look like she's doing the walk of shame." Asher smirked at me then started moaning.
"What? Shut up." I gripped the condom and note tighter.

My hand got wetter and I looked down only to see the cum dripping out of my hand. I did the only thing I could do at the time.
I gagged.
They all snapped there heads towards me. I just kept gagging, on the verge of throwing up. So I hid my hand behind my back and threw it in the garbage.
"What's up with you?" They laughed.
"N-nothing." I was going to wipe the tears away with my hand but they were both covered in cum. I gagged some more when it was near my face.
"I'm gonna vomit. Ewww it's in my hands." I muttered under my breath.
"What's in your hands?" They all asked in unison. Even Jai.
"It's nothing honestly." I laughed nervously and started walking to the sink. I didn't notice anybody behind me until Asher spun me around. He smirked at me as if knowing I just had sex.
"I won't tell sis. Don't worry." He said aloud. I know he was just trying to get me in trouble. He grabbed my hands and opened them. Once he realized what it was, he wiped his hands on my shirt.
"EWWW WHAT THE FUCK!" He yelled in disgust then started gagging.
"I DIDN'T REALIZE THATS WHAT IT WAS. IM GONNA VOMIT." He then wiped his hands on my shirt.
"SAYS YOU! YOU JUST WIPED IT ON MY SHIRT YOU DICKHEAD." I gagged.

"I'm so confused right now." Trevor stated while Blake and Jai agreed. Asher pushed me out of the way and threw up in the sink.
"Wow you pussy. I'm the girl here. I think you should get used to touching something you produce." I harshly whispered.
"It's fucking disgusting. Oh my god you poor girl." He washed his hands quickly. "How can you handle touching that."
"I don't know. I'm gonna throw up. Move. I need to wash my hands you douche." He didn't move though. He just laughed.
"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE. MOVE!" He still wouldn't budge.
"Fine have it the hard way. Hahahah see what I did there Asher?" I burst out laughing.
"Shut up. Now is not a time to laugh. You naughty girl." He cringed.
"WILL SOMEONE EXPLAIN WTF IS GOING ON." Blake yelled.
"NO! Now Asher move please." I gave him my best puppy dog eyes.
"Nope sorry sis. But you enjoy the feeling. I heard its good for you." He winked. He winked at me! When I'm mad I do stupid shit. So I took my hands and wiped it all over his neck and face.
I began laughing maniacally.
"That's what you get you bitch."
"AHHHH. DON'T LET IT GET IN MY MOUTH." He actually started crying. Then ran towards Blake and rubbed it all over his face.
Blake just used his one hand to touch it and then realization crossed his face.
"EWW WTF ASHER. " Now this time Blake started crying.
"WHOS IS IT!" He screamed.
"How am I supposed to know?" Asher laughed while Blake took off his shirt and wiped it all off.
"AHHH I GOT IT IN MY MOUTH!"
"I CAN TASTE IT! GOD HELP ME! I HAVE AIDS." Blake screamer running around. At this point Asher and I were on the ground crying.
"What's happening right now. I feel so left out." Jai started.
"Same bruh." Trevor agreed.
"How do you think I feel? I had to hold it in my hand!" I cried in laughter.
"That's so nasty! My poor sis." Asher shivered.
"Who's is it?" Asher whispered.
"Nathan's." I hesitated.
"EWWW HES MY FRIEND." Asher cringed.
"Who is. Will someone explain what's happening?" Trevor whined. I gave Asher a look of fear. Instead of saying anything he went to the trash can.
"Here's a note." He whispered. "Here ash." He handed me the note.
"Thanks Asher." I hugged him.
"Will you atleast let me read it." he asked, I hesitated but handed him the note.
He slowly read it and then looked mad.
"That asshole!" He seethed but I just laughed.
"It's okay. I feel the same way as him." I explained. Asher looked relieved.
"Thank god!" He smiled "That would've been awkward."
-----------
After that whole scene happened I ran upstairs to change my shirt. I went back downstairs only to find all of the boys hovered over Trevor as he looked at something.
"Who was that chick?" Asher questioner in oblivion.
"I don't know but she seemed hot. And damn did she have a voice." Blake smirked.
"Yeah but it seemed so familiar." Jai stated still trying to figure it all out.
"How could you tell? You left earlier then all of us to fuck that blonde chick." Trevor laughed.
"Hey! An alpha has to have fun every once in a while." He smirked.

"Hey what are you guys looking at?" I walked up to them and looked at the computer screen.
"We're just at trying to figure out who the DJ at Karma was." Trevor furrowed his eyebrows in frustration.
"Oh." I tensed
"Are you okay?" Jai asked grabbing my shoulders, his hot breath on my neck. I shivered. But I need some time from everything that happened. So I shaked his hands off my shoulders.
"Yep I'm good." I simply replied.
"Oh look I found a video of her. Maybe it'll give us some more information." Trevor smiled.
"Why are you guys so obsessed with her?" I questioned in fear.
"I don't know. We all just find her so familiar. Plus she sounded hot." Blake smirked as I mentally gagged.
Trevor started playing the video. Everything was going good until I noticed it was a video of last night.

When I took off the mask.

-------------------------
I wrote a lot this chapter. And I also rewrote it so many times because of the different outcomes it could've had.
I really hope you enjoyed!
PLEASE👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼it'll help with the writing process.

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

495K 10.4K 20
Lucy Roberts is 17 and the nicest girl you will ever meet,but that all changes..... Lucy was invited to attend the futures alphas party "Ryan Adams"...
413K 15.2K 40
Every year for the past hundred years, there has been a masquerade ball that was held where all wolves found their mates, in particular, Alpha Landon...
770K 25.9K 41
Ava Anderson is a 17 year old who enjoys reading fiction stories, she loves reading about wolves a lot and all that reading keeps her busy and entert...
46.5K 1.5K 9
At 17 werewolf's are able to find their mates. Skyler Hawthorne wasn't looking forward to finding her mate. She was hoping to have a few years to her...