Mockingjay academy

De WritingAsUsual

Ok so where do I start, this story has all characters from all the hunger games books. They all look like the... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11: fixing things
Chapter 12: truth 'O dair
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16:party for the not-normal
Chapter 17: after life
Chapter 18: (extra long update)
Chapter 19: my new bro?
Chapter 20: I Go Back To December
Chapter 21:change in the weather
Chapter 22: theyre gone
Chapter 23: our group
Chapter 24: classic day
Chatper 25: suprising events
Chapter 26: no trust
Chapter 27: bad blood
New story out!!
Chapter 28: messy place
Chapter 29: secrets
Chapter 30: sydney or katniss
Chapter 31: One returns and one leaves
Chapter 32: hurting
Chapter 33: happy?
Chapter 34: do i have a Brother NO
Chapter 35- TIME SKIP
Chapter 36: Angry
CHAPTER 37- Regret and Remorse
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42 {Very Long Update}
Chapter 43: Shopping, cinemas and memories
Chapter 44: Going till morning
Chapter 45: We're naive

Chapter 46: numb

980 49 27
De WritingAsUsual

MARVEL POV:

Love me? She still loves me? I mean, I still love her but we just don't work anymore. Could we try again.
I watch her face and the biggest smile stretches onto it. "Ha." She giggles. "You should have seen your face!"

"You were kidding?" I utter in disbelief. And for a moment I consider letting her fall to the ground in a drunken heap. Only for a moment. I couldn't let her fall out of my arms. Never.

"Yes I was." She says. "But I don't want to be." She shifts in my arms so she's facing me and then I let her lean back against the car. "You were a great boyfriend." She murmurs.

"You were a great girlfriend." I say and it's true. But she giggles and nods informing me that it's once again a joke and I give up on the situation.

Why does love suck?

KATNISS POV: *the next day (Wednesday)*

Even though Jo and Clove are leaving on the train tonight they still have to come to their classes.
Right now it's music. I came in early to help Zayn with his song. We ended up finishing and recording it by the end of break. And then we both sat down and waited for the class to start. I watch as everyone pours through the door. Glimmer and Marvel take the furthest seats away from each other. When they sit they both smile at each other and I find this odd. But Also I smile at it. They are not together but they are friends? Right? Finally everyone settles down and I can't help but notice Gale is missing. He's probably going to be late as usual.

During class we get a few things worked out. Dani is actually seriously nice and I helped her write a song which she performed to the class.

After she finishes the class is buzzing and the teacher picks Jo to go next. Just as she starts the piano Gale burst through the doors. Jo then stumbles and misses her spacing on the piano. She goes red in the face and request to start again.
She does this and the song starts beautifully.

GALE POV:

I'm late. Late! I was trying to find Jo. But no. She's performing her song. The song. Oh crap the song! God this girl gets me so confused.

I run. Crap where is the music block. I swing by my locker before I walk to my room which is literally next to it.
I burst through it to find jo beginning her song.

I sit down at the back and listen to it.

"I always see the light way before the dark
And you always see the end way before the start
I've been trying and; finding that things going right
Aren't as simple as everyone told me they would be
I know that you miss me
I'm sorry I'm busy
And; don't make the time
For the things you ask from me

Out of breath
Out of time
Is it your turn?
Is it mine?
I can't sleep tonight
I can't sleep tonight, no
Is it fine, if we find
That in time this isn't right
I can't speak tonight
I can't speak tonight, no

Just make me feel special
And make me feel loved
Make me feel something
Lately life's made me numb
I just want to hold you
For just long enough
So you don't get tired of me telling you
I love you so much

If I take care of you
Who's gonna take care of me
I could just say take care and leave
But I love how you stare at me
I stay cause I'm scared to leave
I'm not prepared to be
Lonely without you see
That just won't feel right
I need you in my life

Out of breath
Out of time
Is it your turn?
Is it mine?
I can't sleep tonight
I can't sleep tonight, no
Is it fine, if we find
That in time this isn't right
I can't speak tonight
I can't speak tonight, no

Just make me feel special
And make me feel loved
Make me feel something
Lately life's made me numb
I just want to hold you
For just long enough
So you don't get tired of me telling you
I love you so much

So don't make me, no
Don't make me go
Don't make me

In a city I don't know
Hit me three times 'fore the show
I need sleep tonight
You'll be in my dreams tonight, tho"

Her lyrics are amazing. They are complex but tell story. And I can't help but read into it to much.
We all clap and she goes red in the face and makes eye contact with me. I try to hold the glance but she looks away. Damn it Jo.

We file out of class when the bell goes and the group find a place under a tree for old times sake.
"You know what?" Finnick chirps as I sit down. "I'm not feeling it. We should climb the tree."
"Fricking monkey." Katniss mumbles and she takes Peetas hands and he helps her to her feet.

Katniss goes into Monkey Mode and climbs the tree as if it was as easy as breathing. Peeta takes after her missing his grip a few times. Jo follows effortlessly. Clove gets help by Katniss. Cato wonders off in disinterest and marvel follows. Glimmer climbs up higher then Katniss and then I follow. Finnick and Annie are the last to climb. Annie giggles along the way.
"What should we talk about?" Asks Katniss.
"I don't know." I reply.
"Let's talk about Fluffy unicorns." Finnick adds.
"Finnick!" Annie shoves her elbow into his chest playfully. "Let's talk about dance." But her smile fades when she realises what she had said. Clove and Jo look down and Glimmer excuses herself and climbs down the tree and walks off.

"I got prim into. Gymnastics!" Squeals Katniss as she shows Annie a picture. "When my dad-" she stops and corrects herself when Finnick makes a funny face. "Our dad... he found a class that she can take here every Wednesday."
"That's great." Peeta says. And we all chip in after him. Then we fall silent again.

"What's up?" I ask everyone. Eyeing them Individually.
"A Disney Pixar movie." Replies Katniss.
"Not gravity. I checked." Smirks Jo.
"Not your grades." Cloves laughs.
"Not your Di-"
"FINNICK!" screams Annie in embarrassment.

Dani appears under the tree. She must have heard Annie. Well actually, the whole school heard Annie.
"Hey guys." She smiles. "This is shawn." She introduces us to the guys she's with. I recognise him from the party. He was the one she pushed in the pool.
"Is he-?" Annie points, catching on to what I've just figured out.
Shawn nods and flushes beet red. Dani kisses him on the cheek and the stroll off.

I look on the branch above me and see Jo Playing Pokemon Go. After a while she groans and shouts: "I HATE ALL THE FREAKING POKE-BALLS!" We all laugh at her. She then puts her phone to the side but it falls. I barley have time to register what's happening but by pure luck I catch it.
"I know your password." I say in a girly voice and log onto her Iphone.
I see her suppress a smile and she tries to reach down for the phone.
"Oooo. Let's see. Pokemon go looks good." I say and tap the app open. It's opens and plays straight away.
"Galeeeeeee." Jo whines and starts to climb down.
"Jooooo." I can't see the others raising there eyebrows. You suck at flirting Gale.
Jos phones buzzes and Pikachu appears down the road.
"Gale that's a Pokemon." She says and swings for the phone. I move it out the way but she catches sight of the screen. "ITS A PIKACHU!" She screams and pushes me out the tree. Luckily I wasn't far from the bottom. But I still landed on my bum. I hear Finnick laughing and I shrug it off before running to go catch the Pikachu.
I can hear Jo chasing me so I scream: "I gotta catch' em all!"

The other people stare at me crazy and I see some of the teachers laugh.
When I get off the campus to find the Pikachu I look at Jos phone it's gone. Oops.

JO POV

He lost the Pikachu. HE FREAKING LOST IT. I haven't got a Pikachu yet. I had never even seen one on a server before.

Ugh. I know I shouldn't be worrying about a Pokemon. But if I don't worry about that then I'll worry about leaving. I don't wanna go. I really don't. I want to see where this thing goes with Gale. If it even is a thing. But I also don't want to be alone. Yes Clove will be with me but she's only auditioning. What if she doesn't get in?
Wow. I mentally laugh at myself. Your such a good friend. You think so lowly of them all. "Stop thinking about leaving. Your heads going to explode," Gale informs me.
"Your heads gonna be the one exploding. After I smash it in for losing a Pikachu!" I jump onto his back and he falls forwards. I fall over him when he does this but I recover by rolling over smoothly.
"Nicely done," says Gale as I swing a punch at his face. He ducks as his foot sinks itself into the back of my knee. I stumble forward at the sudden impact then lunge towards him. "Your going to die." I spit.
"It's just a Pikachu." He laughs. I know. But it's all I can't think about right now.

*7 hours later*

It's eight o' clock and the Train just rolled into the station silently. We say our goodbyes as usual. But I don't know what to do when it comes to Gale.

CLOVE POV:

I don't know what to do when it comes to Cato. I remember when I told him. It was in the car only the way back from the Cinema when we tried to get Glimmer and Marvel back together.  He was crushed but he was brave and told me to go for it. I know how hard that must be for him.
"Don't go." He murmurs and we hug tightly.
"I have to. But it's only an audition I may not even get in-" I reply.
"You will, clove. And I'll visit you as much as I can." He says promisingly.
"Don't make promises you can't keep." I mumble. He breaks the hug and looks at me in the face.
"What are you saying?" He asks.

"Okay this is going to sound really dramatic but here you go! Just forget about me, okay? I want you to start fresh. Long distance relationships don't work. I'm letting you go." I feel the tears in my eyes.
"I'll wait for you."
"Don't." I say sternly and get on the train.

"Goodbye." Everyone cheers at Jo and I.
"I'll see you later." I correct but Jo just stays silent. And I don't say anything more to Cato. Nor do I say I love him. Because that would be foolish of me.

I get on the train with Jo.
"Love sucks." She mumbles as a tear rolls down her cheek and onto her palm which is tucked under her chin. Her elbow is propped up on the table in front of us.

I turn to my left and look out the window and soon their faces disappear. But I know it won't be the last time I see them.  It's just going to be a while till I do.

clove I say in the best mental- story teller- voice I can. Prepare for your next journey.

The train glides effortlessly across the bridge then sinks under ground which is lit up with powerful lights.

-------------------------------------------
*Evil laugh*
Just kidding. This is not the End of Clove!! Or Clato. Or Gravel (Glimmer and Marvel)

But I can't give you to much detail.

Ten votes for an update.

Thank you everyone who has followed my book from the start. Btw can people start suggesting names for new characters. They can be your own or random.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

358K 6K 78
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
173K 8.4K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
159K 5.7K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 59K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...