What i do for you,what you do...

By Luna_loves_you_4ever

Copyrights© Luna_loves_you_4ever ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THEIR GOING TO BE PARTS FOR MATURE AUDIENCES just a war... More

Alone.
New day,new me.
The feeling.
Learning.
Shane's day.
The right thing to do.
Interests.
Funny day...for one of us!
Hunting.
First time.
Moving.
Confused.
Jealousy!
Back home.
Relieved.
The bad boys.
Finding out.
Learning the truth.
Wasen't expecting that.
"You bet on it?"
Ranulf and he's past.
Just a nightmare....
Possession taking over?
Changing.
Intruder.(part one)
Intruder.(part two)
The Marking!
Out in the open.
Kidnapped again.
The game.
A chance.
Finding help.
Close at finding you.
"Peekaboo,i found you!"
Surprise!
Bribing.
"Do it, or lose her."
"Forever."
Someone's screwed.
Making you mine.
Sweet, sweet revenge.
"Back together."

Kidnapped.

10.5K 133 23
By Luna_loves_you_4ever

~Original P.O.V~

"Go!' Shane said and jumped shifting in the air but before he even landed or i could get out of the bushes another monstrous werewolf attacked the deer, landed on it and killed it right away without even biting it!

It let out a loud roar like a lion and looked at Shane that just stood in front of him, starlet.

At that moment i came out of the bushes too, tripping and then stood straight looking at the beast that was around 7ft tall and i think more.

Huge, black, super muscled body, big arms, legs, chest, shoulders--shit! It had big black claws I'm pretty sure he could rip anything apart with just one swing!

Then i looked right into his eyes, i couldn't attack though, i couldn't move, think, my wolf was silent too.

He was looking at me too and then looked down at Shane, who was growling at him threateningly and let out an even louder roar that made my ears hurt.

He moved stepped down from the deer and was looking evilly at Shane, he started surrounding him and i was sure as hell he wanted to fight.

Stay out of this, don't get into a fight with him you won't stand a chance. My wolf finally spoke and wow she was very optimistic!

"I got to help Shane though!" i said, i couldn't let him.

This werewolf, whoever he was he obviously wanted something more than just the deer, he attacked Shane and easily pinned him down with one hand by his neck!

He would kill him, his grip was too tight, i lost it, shifted and jumped on him! He was too strong though, he pulled me off of him with his other hand and banged me down so hard i heard a crack, I swear.

I felt numb all over, dizzy too, I tried to get up but i fell and my ribs were killing me.

Bastard! I though and laying there i looked at him still holding Shane down. My vision became blurry slowly, I saw that Shane couldn't fight either, he was suffocating, loosing his consciences.

Last thing i saw, the werewolf looking at me, Shane was out, he stood up and walked to me, then everything went black.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Linus's P.O.V.~

Taking out the little guy was pretty easy, I didn't kill him he just passed out from the lack of air!

But......I didn't want to do that to the girl. I think i hit her pretty hard, I mean i did heard a crack and she did layed down there unable to move.

I howled a few times for the guys to come to me. When they came, few men just took the dead animal and me with Scott took the rogues and headed back to my cave.

There, Scott chained them and blind folded them, I didn't want them to see my face just yet.

I shifted back and dressed when Scott came to me.

"If you don't mind....would you please let me know what are you gonna do with them?"

"Why would you like to know?" i asked curious, what's up with him?

"Linus" he called me by my name...."i know you since we were born, we grew up together, fought, we were even together when....you know...the 2 of us survived so as a few others but that brought as closer...your my Alpha but my best friend too. My brother." he said.

I looked at him, I didn't know if i had to say something so i just stayed quiet and waited.

"You've kept other prisoners in here but few of them came out...alive and in one piece.." he swallowed hard.

"I just....i wanna tell you that...don't hurt them..they didn't do anything bad if you just talk to them they might listen to you and join, if not scare them don't harm them like this........I'm sorry but your becoming like Him..."

"Ouch!"  Said my wolf.

I didn't know what to say really....that really hurt. How could he tell me i was like him, my Father!

"Think about it...he's kinda right, I'm sorry."  My wolf agreed.

I thought about it for a bit......they were right. I put my hands on my head, through my hair angry and i was breathing hard.

"Ugh.....your right.....damn this monster he made me like him how could i let this happen?!!" I yelled furious.

"Linus it is not your fault,calm down!"

"HOW!"

"LINUS!" Scott yelled at me and i turned to him.

"You have the chance to change that right now." he said and he was right, I'll keep up to my plans...but i wont hurt the 2 rogues, I'll find other ways to get what i want.

"I'll try Scott." 

"Good, my friend." he said and smiled. "Come." he put a hand on my shoulder. "Join us tonight please."

"Sure." i smiled at him and we left for the camp.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hours later when i returned, after me and my men had some good time all together, with drinks, food and some lucky one's their women i found the guy and the girl in my cave up.

The guy was fighting the chains, trying to break them and the girl did nothing. Just stayed there on the floor obviously in pain.

"Ellie please don't worry, I'll get us out of here!" he yelled and the girl nodded even though he couldn't see it.

I walked up over to her and they both heard my footsteps so stood still.

"I know your both awake." i said to them.

"Who are you?What do you want from us?" the guy said....more like yelled at me.

The girl tried to move back but cried out in pain.

"ELLIE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER?" the guy yelled again and tried to move and break the chains.

"I'M NOT DOING ANYTHING TO HER MORRON SHE'S HURT!" i snapped, his care...and protectiveness was pissing me off.

"CAUSE YOU DID THIS TO HER!" he snapped back.

He was right, but he couldn't talk to me like this.

"DON'T YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT BOY OR I'LL BREAK YOU IN HALF!"

"Please....." i heard a small and sweet voice. "Don't hurt him."

I looked at the girl again and bent down next to her. I touched her side and she bit her lip trying to hold in a cry.

"Ellie..." i whispered to her.

She moved her head to my direction.

"I'm not gonna hurt you or him." i said softly, wow me being nice that was new.

"Pff yeah right that's why she's HURT" the guy yelled again.

"What's your name huh?" i asked him.

"Shane."

"Shane shut the hell up!" i said to him using my "Alpha tone"

"Who are you?" he asked.

"You don't need to know, the only thing you need to know both of you is that you will do as I say!"

He stayed quiet.

"Ehum.....not the right time but were you nice to her just a minute ago?" My wolf said.

Yeah so fucking what?

"Nothing...nothing....for now...."

Please don't start the whole conversation about mate's and stuff i don't care, i don't want one!

"You'll want one soon."

WHAT?Don't you dare do anything stupid!

"Like what?"

I don't know!

"Look at her."

I looked at her like my wolf said to do.

She had amazing golden long hair, her eyes when i saw them before were a bright-bright blue,she had an amazing body too.

Ugh don't make me think like this! i yelled in my head to my wolf.

"Hahahaha......I'll do what i want...now that i finally have the chance I'll make you go crazy...cause it is not just you that you deny to yourself love it is me too.....i want it...and I'll have it...like it or not..."

C'mon were together in this and everything.

"You decided you were alone a long time ago with your mother's death. Now you help her or I'll take over and do it for you...and you don't want me to do that...cause i don't know if i ever let you have control again or...if i can stop while i have this babe in front of me."

Getting lusty? i teased

"We....."

Shit i was screwed....could i let him do it....should i do it...help her...i don't wanna get attached to anyone...he was right i gave up when my mother died..she was the only woman i loved....I've had other women before..i could have any woman i wanted but they only did whatever i wanted because they were afraid....or they did it just to stay alive long enough to find a way to escape...to bad that werewolves don't let their she wolfs to leave after they mate...i killed them all....

"You won't do it to her."

How do you know?

"Trust me...."

Whatever just leave now...I'll help her but no tricks!

"Can't promice you."

Ugh he was pissing me off!

"I'm gonna help her Shane, I'm gonna take her somewhere for now that they will help." i told the guy.

"I don't trust you! Don't you dare touch her!" he said. What the hell is wrong with this guy, he cares too fucking much!

"YOU WANT HER STAY HERE WITH BROKEN RIBS IN PAIN? FINE!" i yelled and walked away to leave.

"No wait......fine do what you have to do but if you hurt her i-"

"You can't do anything chained and i won't, so stop threatening me, I wouldn't in your position!"

He stoped, i went back to Ellie.

"This might hurt a little" i said and placed my hands under her knees and back, picking her up bridal style. She screamed and i got scared, so i hold her tightly and closer to me afraid that she would fall. Shane didn't say anything, just bit his lip keeping few bad words in i believe, i let out a sigh, she was really small and so vulnerable right now like a little girl.

Your making me think like this!

"Get use to it!" my wolf laughed.

OMFG!!!!! thx for reading ppl i wuv u all!!! <3 what do u think about Linus isn't he kinda scary but like a little kid too? learning slowly,arguing all the time with he's wolf? If u haven't noticed or understood so far Linus and he's wolf arent going well cause their both really stubborn.Linus dosen't want to love someone he's afraid while he's wolf needs it and he's warning him that if he dosen't he'll force him.....bad!! LOL xD if u have any questions still something u dont understand ask meeee! THX!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 461 22
2013 © Loosing her mother and the hands of her father at a young age Alex grew distant from her classmates. She became, "That Girl" She didn't trust...
3.4M 55.4K 75
Erin Daniels is part of the East Forest Pack, not only that but she's the Alpha. In a male dominant race this makes her one of a kind. She was born w...
10.6K 324 32
"Nerd" "Fat" "Worthless" "Loner" "Ugly" "pathetic" These were just some of the things Maze Skylar Grey heard her fellow classmates say about her mos...
207K 9.6K 38
"I know I'm a monster, but even I have my limits!" I shout at him. He shouldn't have done that. "Wait, please, I- , let me explain. I'm sorry-" "I sh...