Heart Of Darkness >> Te...

Por writtergirl2

Anna Hale is back and ready for some sort of normalcy in her life, while fighting off whatever comes to the b... Mais

Preface
Anna Hates High School
Derek Does Not Approve
Anna's Social Life
Uncle Peter And Little Annie Making Bets
The Hunter and The Hunted
Stiles And His Virginal Problems
Barely Breathing
Not Going Down Without A Fight
Twisting The Knife Into An Already Bleeding Heart
Fixing Broken Ties
Better Than A Baseball Bat
Still Breathing
Last Chance to Live
Haunted Thoughts
Epilogue
Blame Peter
Anna Throwing Sass
Kidnapped Kira
Problem With Black lights
Security System Failure
Missing In Action
Unorthodox Behavior
Author's Note
Nefarious Plans
Bad Plans In Action
Meeting Malia
Guns Out
Illusions In The Mind
Danger Still Lingers
The Return of Cousin Miguel and Margarita
Enemies Turned Friends
Final Battle Calls
Epilogue
NEWS

The Trickster Attacks

2.1K 73 16
Por writtergirl2

Lydia's emergency was worrying me more and more, Isaac was hurt still, Stiles was temporally with us, but how long would it last before the guy that I love tries to kill someone else? How do we save him?

My eyes got wide when I walked up to Lydia and saw that the fair skinned hunter was standing with them.

I gave Lydia a pointed look, what is with the friendship bonding going on over here? I can make my own friends...I think?

"What's going on?" I ask annoyed.

"We need to pay Peter a visit and we figured you could arrange it, and help us out with him." Lydia replies.

I roll my eyes. "Just because I don't threaten to hit him with a chair as often as I used to, doesn't mean I like him, I tolerate him at the most."

"Please Anna." Allison tries.

I exhale through my nose. Ugh, time to be all team player and helpful, what's next I'm gonna sing glee songs? "Fine. Let's go visit the pyscho."

+

We walk up the stairs, Lydia behind me and Allison behind her. I stop next to the door to my home and Lydia goes to throw it open when Allison stops her.

I cross my arms over my chest and look at Allison, I personally would like to get this over with fast.

"While it's smart to bring us with you, I still think the rest of this is totally insane." Allison comments.

"While I agree with the huntress, he is totally insane and us talking to him can only add to our own insanity. He is still Lydia's best shot." I point out.

"I tried to find Stiles, and I led everyone into a mental institution. I call that a colossal failure. Look, I just need to figure this out,and he's the only one offering help." Lydia comments.

"Peter doesn't offer help. He offers a chance for you to be manipulated into giving him what he wants." Allison argues.

I gesture to Allison. "Also true, but he is also her best shot, and besides, I know Peter, I can back talk him until, he begs us to leave, so there's always that Plan B."

I grab the door handle and throw it open. Peter has his back to us looking out the large windows but when the door swings open he turns to face us with a grin on his face. "The hunter, the Beta and the Banshee. Ladies, come in." Peter greets.

Peter casts a glance to Allison who is standing on the other side of me."She goes."

I shake my head. "She stays. You almost tried to kill Lydia remember?" I correct.

Peter clicks his tongue at me. "Annie, do you actually think I was trying to kill her when I bit her? You're smarter than this."

I glare at him again for calling me the name I despise. He then looks at Lydia. "You were my backup plan, remember? Not to mention, the bite is what brought out your nascent abilities. You think power like that was going to come out on its own? I'm the spark that lit your fire, sweetheart."

I roll my eyes. "Okay, that proves it, your people skills are officially worse than mine." I point out.

Peter turns to look at me. "What was that Little Annie?"

I narrow my eyes at him. "I hate being called that, you know that,stop calling me it or else I will hit you with a chair."

"Whatever you say, Little Annie." Peter smirks at me.

"Okay that's it!" Allison grabs my shoulder while Lydia grabs the other.

"Anna, we brought you here to avoid the fight." Lydia reminds.

"Why? Why would you think that is a good idea? We bicker constantly and he started it!" I point out gesturing to Peter.

"Anna." Lydia and Allison say at the same time.

"Fine. I will go sit over here, staying away from the man with the shit social skills." I go sit on the stairs with my arms crossed over my chest.

"Excuse me?" Peter calls after me.

"Your social skills are worse than mine, mine are horrendous, Derek's atrocious and yours are just shit." I snap.

"And to think I used to spoon apple sauce into that potty mouth." Peter retorts.

"And to think I used to call you sane." I counter.

"Anna,enough." Lydia cuts in breaking up the quarrel.

I fold my arms back over my chest and stay sitting. "Stupid psychopath." I mutter under my breath.

"Anyway, you attacked Lydia and nearly killed her. So there is no way I am leaving her here with you." Allison snaps at Peter.

"Pain doesn't come without a little pain and struggle." Peter points out.I roll my eyes.

"I didn't ask for it." Lydia counters.

"But you're embracing it now aren't you?" Peter retorts.

"How about the face that you brainwashed her and used her to bring yourself back to life?" Allison cuts in.

She has a point there. "So that I could be here today and help you master your abilities. Isn't it amazing how things come full circle?"Peter says.

I roll my eyes. "He's insane." I call out.

"And we're leaving." Allison states. The huntress pulls Lydia along with her.

"You want the truth Lydia?" Peter calls out, stopping them both. "It'snot the scream that gives you power. All the scream does is help you drown out the noise, allowing you to hear what you really need to,and I can help you focus your hearing." Lydia and Allison whirl around.

I stand up and walk over to them. I stare down at Peter. "But you want something in return." I supply.

"No, I'm dedicating my life to helping out narcissistic teenage girls. Of course I want something in return." Peter sarcastically replies.

I roll my eyes. "So much sarcasm, wow we really are family." I point out.

Peter picks up the container that I just now noticed was the wooden container that holds the remains of my mother's claws. So this is what Peter wanted it for.

Peter dumps out the claws on the table. I lean over the table looking down at the claws standing next to Peter.

Allison picks up a single claw. "These were the claws of your mother?"She asks looking at me. I nod my throat getting tight.

"My sister, Talia. Before she died, she stole a memory from me. It's something only a very powerful Alpha can do. That memory is locked inside those claws."

"Why would she want to steal a memory from you? She took the memory of the location of the Nematon from us and Derek, to protect us, why else would she want to take one from you?" I question shooting a look at Peter.

Peter turns to look at me. "Well, if I remembered the memory, I might be able to tell you." Peter snips at me in a mocking tone.

I glower at him. Lydia lets out a sigh and places her hands on the table. "So what am I supposed to do?"

Peter explained to Lydia what she was supposed to do, she held the claws in her hand listening.

"Focus."Peter dictates.

"I am focusing!" Lydia snaps.

"You're not. I can see the wheels spinning behind your eyes. Your hearing is a attuned to a level of the universe no one else can hear. But only if you're trying." Peter points out.

I lean against the windows watching, I'm curios to know what my mother possibly could've taken from Peter.

"I'm trying." Lydia mutters.

"Try harder!" Peter snaps and starts marching towards Lydia, he is quickly stopped when Allison whips out an electric baton right in Peter's face stopping him from moving forward. My eyes get wide at the sudden tension. I straighten up from where I'm standing and go towards them. The electricity crackles from the device.

Peter pops out his claws. Allison looks down and smiles unafraid.

"Your aunt had one of those. Aunty Kate." Peter mocks.

"Shut up Peter." I order. If he doesn't shut it Allison will kick his ass.

"Both of you stop." Lydia orders trying to help.

"Didn't do her much good as I ripped her throat out, did it?" Peter taunts.

"Peter!" I growl. I pop out my own set of claws I'm gonna end up fighting one of them here.

"She didn't shove it up your ass." Allison counters.

"STOP IT!" Lydia screams, she throws the claws and they go soaring through the air Peter leans out of the way as they go flying into the wooden column.

I turn my head to look at Lydia in shock. She slowly walks forward turning her head listening.

"Lydia, do you hear something?" I question as she walks past Peter and I closer to the column.

"What is it? What are they saying? Is it the memory? What did Talia take from me? Tell me what she knew!" Peter demands.

Lydia slowly looks at me, then to Peter, then back to me. "Lydia?" I ask gently. She looks down and then back at Peter. "You're no-"She's cut off by my cell phone ringing loudly from my jacket.

I answer it when I see it's the Sheriff's station. "Hello?" I answer.

"Is this Anna Hale?"

"Yes who is this?"

"This is deputy Jensen, I'm patching you through."

Peter raises an eyebrow at me. I shrug. "Anna?"

"Derek?"

"Yep,I need you to come down to the Sheriff's department right now."

"Why?"

"Why? Anna just get down here, I'm in jail!"

"Okay, fine I'm coming right now, calm down!" I hang up.

I grab my jacket from the couch. "Derek's in jail, I have to go get him." I announce. "Don't do anything stupid, Peter." I rush out the door slamming it shut and I run in the direction of the station.

My phone rings again. I slow to a stop and this time I see Stiles picture flash across my screen.

Panic immediately fills me. I answer it. "Stiles?" My voice sounds pinched.

"Anna,I need you to go to the school right now. My dad is there, please I need you to make sure my dad is okay. I'm here with Scott and the twins. Get here."

I bite my lip, "Stiles, I can-"

"Anna,please." Stiles begs.

I let out a sigh, Derek should be safe in lock up. "Okay fine."

+

I changed directions and sprinted to the school. I ran there and saw people surrounding the school bus area.

I run up and immediately officers try to stop me. "Stay back!" The officers command.

I catch a scent, Stiles is here.

"Stiles!"I call.

Stiles, Scott and the twins whirl around when they see me. Stiles whirls around and hugs me tightly to him.

I pull away. "What's going on?"

Stiles whispers to me. "I think I set a bomb."

My gut pinches, why would he want me here then? Before I can speak again Sheriff's radio goes off. "It's not a bomb, sir, but there is something in the box."

A deputy who I believe is Parrish, comes up and holds a name plate up to the bus windshield for us all to see. It's Mr. Stilinski's.

My stomach feels like lead. I look down. Realization slowly coming tome. It's at the station. The station where my brother is.

"No." I whisper.

Stiles looks down at me. Panic consumes me. Before anyone can stop me. I whirl around away from the crowd. "Anna!" The boy chorus after me but I ignore them Derek's life is on the line.

Stiles catches up to me. "Anna! Get in my Jeep it will be faster." I follow him to the Jeep and we get in tires squealing.

+

We get there and the place is destroyed, debris and bodies every where.I put my hand over my mouth. I see Derek and Argent. Derek is slowly rising to his feet.

Tears well in my eyes. He's alive. "Derek!" I yell.

He's standing but he starts to fall backwards, when I run up and I catch his arms before he goes down. Argent standing right next to me ready to aid me.

"Derek."I whisper. I was so scared he was gonna die, and he's hurt really bad.

"I'm okay...." He breaths out painfully.

He leans more on me his head on my shoulder. "I'm okay, A, I'm okay."Derek's eyes stay closed as he struggles to stay on his feet.

"You saved my life." Argent says to Derek.

I turn my head to look at Argent. "You'd be surprised what monsters can do for good."

I place one of my hands on Derek. My veins turn back and I start grimacing. I let go and I let out a ragged breath. "Don't do that."Derek mutters painfully.

"You'll thank me later." I comment.

I hear a siren in the distance the ambulances must be coming.

"The Oni, they're coming." Kira's voice sounds. I look at Derek then back at Stiles and Scott. I can't just leave Derek here but what if those things catch up to them, they could kill Stiles.

"Go."Derek mutters. His grip on me loosens.

"What? No way, I can't just leave you." I protest.

"Don't argue, just go I'll be okay, A."

"Derek."

"Go, it'll be okay. I promise."

Derek tries to straighten up. "Anna, I'll make sure he's okay." Argent offers.

No,no, no, I can't keep trusting Argents. But he knows I would kill him if something happened to Derek. I look one more times at Derek who tries his best to reassure me.

I look at Argent. "Keep him safe or I'll else I will finish off bringing down the Argents."

Argent takes my place holding up Derek. I squeeze my brother's hand and then I run to catch up with Scott, Stiles and Kira, I get in the front seat with Stiles, while Scott and Kira sit in the back.

We decided the best place to go was the animal clinic. "The animal clinic?" Kira questions.

"Yeah, the place is lined with Mountain Ash, like Scott's house. It will buy us sometime." I point out.

"But they can get through it?" Stiles asks.

"Eventually."Scott replies.

"Nobody's got any better ideas?" Stiles questions.

Stiles and I share a look, then I look back at Scott. No one said anything."Okay, sure, animal clinic." Stiles states.

We pull up to the animal clinic, the rain coming down like bullets on to us. We all climb out.

Stiles, Kira, Scott and I run to the door. I freeze in my tracks when I sense something. Scott and I share a look then turn around.

The Oni appeared. I turn my head to look at Stiles. "Stiles get inside now!" I order. Scott throws Stiles the keys. I turn back around to face the Oni, I shift my claws, fangs, and glow my eyes. I let out a deafening roar.

Scott and I rush at the Oni. "Anna get in here! Kira!" Stiles shouts.

I ignore him. I slice at one of the Oni. Kira is throwing animal cages.

I duck the blade, I grab the Oni's leg and flip it onto it's back it loses it's sword.

"Anna go to Stiles!" Scott calls.

"One second!" I cartwheel and kick an Oni to the ground. I run to Stiles standing in front of him. Scott gets a sword ran straight through him. "SCOTT!" I scream.

I run at the Oni, jumping in the air and kick it down. Kira grabs one side of Scott while I grab the other. "Get him inside! Come on!"Stiles shouts.

We pull Scott inside and he leans against a table the sword still inside of him, he's gasping in pain.

Scott tries to pull the sword out himself but is unable to. Kira looks down looking pained. I go to reach for the sword. I grip the handle. Scott lets out a grunt of pain. Stiles' hand claps around my wrist squeezing it.

I let out a yell. "Stiles what are you doing?" I demand. He's breaking my wrist. He takes my wrist. "Sorry about this Anna, Stiles didn't want me to hurt you, but I have to." Kira grabs onto Void Stiles' shoulder he whirls around and shoves her into the wall. He grabs me by my neck and slams my head onto the table, everything goes black.

X

Okay so I was very happy with how this turned out, there was not much Stanna because well Stiles is a bit evil right now, but as the season goes on we will get some better Stanna, and the next episode I am wicked excited for but I will not give away any details 

So Peter and Anna had a typical bickering match

So if Peter and Allison did fight in that scene do you think Anna would've fought with Allison or Peter?

Anyone catch Anna's line to Argent?

So what are you guys looking forward to any predictions let me know in the comments

Comment, Vote, Follow:)

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

567 29 11
Story 2/2 It doesn't matter which one you read first! After leaving Beacon Hills a few years ago because of the Hale fire Cassie Scott-Hale Has fina...
27.5K 696 55
DAUGHTER OF PETER HALE FINDS HERSELF IN QUITE THE MESS WHEN SHE GETS BACK TO BEACON HILLS WHERE THERE ARE ALPHAS, KANIMAS, ALPHA PACKS AND MUCH MORE...
34.6K 494 8
IN WHICH - new girl Kara Argent and her cousin move to a small town in California named Beacon Hills, unaware of why their parents had decided to mov...
32.6K 993 24
Humans think she's the niece of a cop, who's parents were tragically killed. The Argents think she's one of them. And a select few in Beacon Hills th...