The Boss' Aggression (BWWM)

By 99Hikori

TBA β€’ The Boss' Aggression β€’ Dante Grants A twenty something woman who just lost her only living relative... More

The Boss' Aggression
Chapter II: Stare
Chapter III: Godfather
Chapter IV: Merchandise
Chapter V: Keep
Chapter VI: Problem
Chapter VII: Angel
Chapter VIII: The War
Chapter IX: The War II (INTRO)
Chapter X: The War II
Chapter XI: The Traffic I
Chapter XII: The Kidnap
Chapter XIII: The Kidnap II
Chapter XIV: Skin Deep
Chapter XV: I Am Your Maker
Apology
Chapter XVI:War
Chapter XVII: HIM
Chapter XIX: Grind Them
Chapter XX: Can I Have Her?(Not Edited)
Chapter XXI: Burn Georgi Fredo
Chapter XXII: Love Locked Down
Chapter XXIII: Ready
A/N
Chapter XXVIII: Never
Chapter XXIX: Only For You
**ON HOLD**
Chapter XXX: I Love You
I'm BACKKK
Chapter XXXII: Down to Business
Chapter XXXIII: Good Woman
A/N : Chapters In Bulk/ Story building
Chapter XXXIV: Getting Closer
I Apologize
Chapter XXXV: Liars And Cheaters
Chapter XXXVI: Sooner Than Later I
Chapter XXXVII: SOONER THAN LATER II
CHAPTER XXXVIII: Let It Be Known
CHAPTER XXXIX: Rise And Shine Cara
CHAPTER XL: Angel's Lament

Chapter XXIV: Finally

7.2K 277 82
By 99Hikori

Chapter XXIV: Finally

Nothing, I MEAN NOTHING, has been edited
Don't give me any doo doo because of it.

Dante

I was sitting in the guest room, staring off into space. That seemed to be all I did these days. I was beginning to feel like my life was just slipping away. When was I going to be able to go home?

It wasn't like Donnie actually had any need for me. Sure, my wounds were still healing but, that didn't mean that I could have gone home.

In a way, though the stay was more welcoming, I was still a prisoner. I had no free will of where I could go or what I could do. Even where I felt most comfortable, there were still many restrictions.

I enjoy Donnie's company and all, but after a while of being cooped up in the same room, and the same house for days does get really tiring. It gets depressing and I always feel as though this is where I will die.

Dramatical much?

No. Irritated much.

When was this wild roller coaster ride of kidnapping going to end?

All of the lethal weapons and cold blooded murderers? When was it the end?

I never even once believed that there were still gangs like the Italian Mafia that existed.

How could all of this transpire after a job interview?

Argh.

I just wanna pull all of my hair out. Seriously.

Putting my head in my hands, I tossed the pencil I fiddled with on the ground.

As I came from my daydreaming, I glanced around and noticed the mess of books and pieces of paper I had lying around. At the moment, I was sitting in a guest room. There were many things to keep me entertained in this one room. There was nothing else to do, this was one of the many rooms I had the privilege to be in. I began to feel that maybe there were secrets I wasn't supposed to know. Weird, but this is how I felt. I always felt like these men had something to hide.

What was there to hide thought? If there was something they didn't want me to see then why would they put it somewhere that I could find it?

Scoffing, I got up from the chair I was sitting in and got down on my knees to start stacking the books into a pile.

The random pieces of lined and printer paper I had lying around all had little doodles on them. I contemplated whether I should throw them away, because I thought the little doodles I drew were cute.

After a few minutes of actually thinking about it, I decided to keep one of them and balled the rest of them into a big paper ball.

Grabbing the pile of books, and the ball of papers in my arm, I walked to the trash bin and  trashed the papers as I placed the books back into the book shelf. Going back to where I threw the pencil, I picked it up and placed it into the pen and pencil holder on the desk.

Walking out of the guest room, I began to think about the interaction me and Donnie had.

I had pushed it to the back of my head, trying my best not to think much about it. Even though every now and then it really bothered me on some levels. I couldn't really describe it. What I felt.

I believe the situation I'm in is clouding majority of my judgement. Whereas all of the violence and the being an prisoner, is taking toll on me entirely.

Though I rarely think about the hard time I had before I came and stayed with Donnie and his father, the knowledge of it actually happening is traumatizing.

I never realized it until a few days ago, and though it's something I would prefer to keep in my past, it will always be with me for the rest of my life.

Sighing, I leaned against a wall. The pain of it all was something I never thought would bother me this much. My soul completely split from my being. The strength quickly draining from my body as I began feeling like someone just took a bat and swung it into my stomach. It began to feel like something was sitting on my chest.

Something heavy.

It was moments like this where everything seemed impossible. And it was always these moments that I wished someone was there. Someone to comfort me and tell me that everything would be okay. Though I would never admit it aloud.

I slid down the wall. Unable to stand on my feet, my eyes stinging as they willed the tears to well in my eyes. For a second I stared at the other wall parallel to this one. My vision became blurry and my conscious mind dared myself to cry.

A croak formed in my throat and I painfully swallowed it down. Why was I about to  have a n breakdown?

I asked myself.

Because you can't take anymore of this  B.S. I answered.

My tears betrayed me as they pass my eye and began sliding down my cheek. I lowly sobbed, covering my face with my hand as my cries became more dramatic.

An animal like wail escaped my lips as I crumbled to the floor. Uncontrollably tears fell from my eyes as water fell from an faucet, though an faucet could easily be switched off, my faucet seemed to have plumbing problems. ?

The realization that something that horrible happened to me really opened my eyes. It one of the most hardest times in my life, one of the times that if I would look back into it, it would bring me great horror and pain.

I sobbed loudly, as I brought my hand to my head and rubbed it to soothed the migraine coming on from my crying. At this point I was a mess. Mucus had been sliding from my nose due to how bad I was crying, the tears seemed to never stop and I felt as though I couldn't breathe. Crying always made me feel like I was dying.

The aching pain it possessed in my chest as I breathed to stop myself.

After a few more moments, I calmed down. My throat no longer hurting and my migraine dissipating.

I hugged myself, and found the strength to stand on my two feet again. I walked threw the endless of hallways until I was standing in front of the room I was residing in.

My left arm dropped from my shoulder as I reached to pull the knob of the door. Twisting it and pushing it open, I stepped into the room.

Gloomy, I dragged myself to the bed. Plopping down, I lay my head against the pillow. Just staring at the door.

Without me even notice, I fell into a dark sleep.

Angel (Finally)

I gave the word.

Everyone was on the move to Georgi's. The fat fucker had it coming, and as promised once he was dead I was going to get Dante.

At the 7019 building I exited my car. Buttoning my suit jacket closed as I felt my gun poke into my side.

I gave specific directions of where I wanted everyone to be. If this fucks me in the ass, I will kill every single last one them.

Walking to the side of the building where I was told the cellar was, I pulled it open and walked straight through. Immediately after walking through that door, a nasty smell seeped through my closed lips and nose. Grimacing, I idly walked the length of the entrance hall.

Darkness, surrounded me completely. A light draft moved across my neck as I continued to make my way through the cellar. An uneasy feeling set into my chest as I began to feel as though I were being watched. A tingle in my foot made me grab for my gun as I stood still in the middle of the dimly lit hallway.

As I listened in the silence, I heard a light crunching sound. I noticed that it had came form behind me, where I had entered the sewers. With my gun now in my grasp, I waited for another sound.

This time there had been a light teeter and just as soon as I heard it I shot it. Instead of an groan, there was a squeak after the bullet which gave me insight on what I might have killed.

Just a bit disappointed, I put my gun back into it's holster under my jacket and continued my way down the hall. Noticing an set of stairs going up,I followed them. At the top was a door. I got close to the door and began to listen in on their conversation. I could hear the obnoxiousness as they gambled and yelled immaturely.

" Who the fuck let her get away?" I heard a voice ask.

" Who knows, all I is that the old bastard is prit-tee mad." He chuckled.

" Aw, and here I was thinking that I was going to have fun with her." Snide laughter echoed through the room. Smiling, I forced the door open. From the sudden intrusion a lot of these pigs rose from their chairs. There were five disgusting men in this room. Glancing down at the table, I noticed they were playing poker.

Fucking pigs.

Just as quickly as I had came in, I would quickly leave out. Whipping out my gun, I pointed at the one the farthest in the corner. Within the blink of an eye,  he was down. In a panic, the four of them left fidgeted around the room. My guess is to find their weapons.

" It's a shame. I was going to allow the guys to have a go at you. But now, you're at my mercy." As the words were leaving my mouth, I shot each and everyone of them down. Placing the gun back in the holster, I stepped over their dead bodies and walked toward the door that was parallel the door I came through.

Once through the door, I was standing in the middle of an narrow hallway. I believed that it would be an easy task finding Georgi's hideout. Cautiously, I walked down the hallway.

My head turned to glance in through the windows of the doors until I walked past an open door which contained men. I stepped to the closed door.

Turning the knob of the door I pushed it open only to find him having a heated conversation over the phone. His back had been turned to me, it meant that I could easily kill him. Where would the fun be if I wouldn't be able to confront him first. Just killing him seemed tasteful.

Escorting and sitting himself in the chair he waited for Georgi to end his call, in which Angel had no interest in. He just stared at the back of Georgis head waiting for it to be his eyes.

" THEN FIND HER!" Yelled Georgi as he threw the phone into the cement walls, plopping back down in his chair as he started to turn around.

When he had saw my smirking face it looked like he had shit himself.

He wasn't expecting me. A full on smile grace my lips as I sat more straight in the chair. I was happy as hell to kill him already.

" Ciao, Fredo." I said as I unbuttoned my suit jacket feeling the cool metal of my S&W.

" Angel." He said as unwavering as he could, but in the end he still quaked at the thought of me being in his office, or even just being in my presence. He tried relaxing into his seat, but I impossible because of how stiff of an stature he possessed.

Am I that intimidating? I jokingly thought.

" Do you know why I'm here?" I questioned as I folded my hands and crossed my legs, resting both my elbows onto the arm rest of the chairs. I f I wasn't so focused on killing him I would look around his office and give him an piece of my mind.

But what would the reasoning be for? He was going to die in due time.

Nervously laughing, Georgi folded his hands on top his desk and gave me a sideways smirk.

Voluntarily my eyebrow twitched.

Was he really going to sit and play this game with me?

" Are you fucking with me?" I seriously asked him, as I inced a little closer to the desk.

" No. Of course not!" He exaggerated.

Once again, something on me twitched and I knew that it wouldn't be long before I put my hands on him.

" Georgi, Georgi. If I were you, I would try as best I could to not get on my nerves." I warned, glaring him dead into his eyes. My face remained neutral as his began to break under my gaze.

" What do you want?" He snarled.

Chuckling, I leaned back into the chair sat in. My patience wearing very thin, his presence beginning to get on my nerves.

" Maybe you didn't hear me when I suggested you not get on my nerves." I breathed. My glare turning into an deadly one. He was walking on thin ice. If his ass didn't calm down there was going to be a big problem.

" I apologize." He gulped.

My lip twitched as I looked at him. I was becoming more annoyed with him than I thought I would originally be.

" What can I do you for?"

" I just wanted to know if you put your disgusting fingers on my wife." I answered him, a sickening smile coming to my lips as I observed him. Of course even if he did lie to me or tell me he did, he was still going to die regardless.

I just cannot believe that I am keeping it up for this long. No one has ever lived this long.

" Touch her? Why, everyone has had a taste of that delicious pussy." He replied, waving it off.

" What wife? You don't have an wife." Georgi chuckled. Georgi stammered over his words as he watched Angel's smirk fall and become a deep and ugly frown.

" You disgusting bastard." Angel bellowed.

" Did you touch my wife?" I hissed as I quickly rose from my seat and reached over the desk to grab Georgi by his throat. I pulled my gun from the holster, and pressed it into Georgi's temple

" You liked touching babies a few years back didn't you?" I asked, my anger completely taking over my form.

Maniacally laughing, Georgi stared me in my eyes. My grip on his neck only tightened, he began choking up and clawing at my arm to release him.

" She had the sweetest pussy-" He choked.

Bewildered I shot Georgi in his forehead which sent him lifelessly to the ground. Flat on his back, I forcefully placed my foot onto his chest and sent a couple of rounds into his face.

This wasn't supposed to happen. I thought.

Sighing I glanced down at Georgi before stepping over his lifeless body and exiting that sad excuse of an office.

Walking down the hall, I began to sing a song my father taught me.

When I walked deeper down the hall, I began to hear the sounds of gunshots going off. I got caught in between the crossfire of my men and the Georgi's. With an important task on my mind, I completely ignored all of the commotion. Of course here and there I would shoot down one or two of them if they got in my way.

Dante

I don't know how long I slept for but when I had woken up it was maybe around five, being as though it was getting fairly dark in my room. Rising up like a zombie, I rubbed my eyes as I yawned.

My stomach grumbled, as I began to sit in the silence of the room. Standing up from the mattress, I wondered to the door and opened it.

I poked my head out and looked down both sides of the hallway. Lately it had been really quiet around here. Like really seriously quiet. I wonder if Donnie is here.

Only because I mean, he is an human being and he still has work he has to do. But I don't think he would be there this late in the afternoon. Stepping out of my room, I closed the door behind myself and began walking down the hall. I was going to go downstairs and see if Adore was here.

I was beginning to feel very lonely in such a big home. Mindlessly, I began walking towards the stairs. The only thought going over in my head was to talk too someone.

I walked down the stairs, my eyes instantly being attracted to the line of light coming from the west wing. That was where the kitchen was, maybe someone was cooking something.

Walking toward the light, my mouth began to water simultaneously with my nose is it perked from the smell of food.

How come I wasn't able to smell this from upstairs? That's weird.

I wonder what the cook was making. It smells so good.

So since I am hungry I'm just gonna go get a plate and ditch back to my room.

Walking past all of the furniture.

( All the furniture walked past)

( And the kitchen) ( I'm not even sure why I'm putting these here, it's like okay you see and its in your head but since all of our minds are unique, we're just going to imagine how we think it should look)

Back to Dante

Stepping into the kitchen, I noticed that Adore was the one cooking, and doing a little dance that made him look like a worm while holding a pan. In the background there was some soft salsa music playing, and he was just dancing around like a fool. A goofy smile broke on my face and I found myself unable to contain laughing as an obnoxious "pfft" fly past my lips.

Startled, Adore jumped around and stared at me for a moment before he broke off into a fit of deep laughing. It was the type of laugh that made you laugh along, even though there was a lot of masculinity to bass the voice.

                                                                                          (Adore)

" Whatchu cookin?" I chirped. Walking over to stand beside him and see what he had going on.

" Pasta carbonara." He said, as he rolled his tongue.

" Carbonara, what's that?" I asked curiously. As he took the noddles from boiling water.

" Carbonara comes from the word carbone, which means coal." He finalized. Chopping garlic cloves.

" Why do they call it coal?" From now where, he let out an loud laugh.

" Ay." He chuckled, shuffling around to put some red flakes into the noodles.

So is my question not gonna get answered? I thought to myself.

" Patience, Bella." He said, perfecting the whole dish.

" Your hungry, yes?" He questioned, walking over to hang his apron up on a hook and grabbing plates from the cabinet. Placing them onto the counter he began to pile both plates with food.

I honestly forgot about that until my stomach growled. A bit embarrassed, I held onto my stomach and looked elsewhere.

" Just the sound I wanted to hear." He chuckled, grabbing two plates full of food and placing them on the island before he sat down. I followed behind him and sat into the chair.

For a second I stared down at the plate, unaware that I was staring until Adore spoke up and said for me to, " Dig in."

" Thanks for the food." I said before digging in. I wasn't expecting for my mouth to water the way it did before I placed the food on my tongue, in that moment I fell in love with Adore for a second.

" This is delicious." I said, before taking another fork full of pasta and chowing it down.

" Glad you think so." And like that we sat in silence, but it was a comfortable one. And what made it even more comfortable was the fact that there was soft music playing in the background. I felt like I had died and went to heaven.

" This is beautiful." I said from nowhere. Listening on to the women singing on record.

" Hm?" Adore asked.

" This song...What is she saying?" I asked. Completely enthralled with the woman singing this song.

For a second there was a pause and a light laugh erupted from Adore.

" What's so funny?" I asked. Completely serious, because I did want to know what she was saying. Old men were just weird beings. Always happy and smiling. Not that it was bad.

" She's saying that she won't pretend to be in love."

"That's it?" I asked. Knowing damn well that that wasn't all she talked about.

" No, but I believe that is what the whole song is about." He finalized, before he went back to finish eating.

The soft music still playing in the background.

" What's her name?" I asked, disturbing the peace once again.

" Mina." He said, before finishing his plate.

Hmm.

" Are you done?" He asked, I glanced down at the little bit of food left on my plate and shook my head yes and he took my plate.

" Are you up for some ice cream sundaes?" Adore asked me, a goofy grin on his face as he folded his hands onto the island.

" Can it be all chocolate?" I asked giddily, perking up instantly at the mention of ice cream.

" But of course." And with that, that was how most of my evening went, eating ice cream and talking about Italian singers. That was until the door bell was rung. Because the door was rung so suddenly it made me jump from my previous position.

Me and Adore were both lounging in the living room watching some cooking show when the door bell began to get rung. Like someone on the other side of that door was going ballistic with the bell. It was like, " DO do Do doo, Do doo doo DOOOOOO." Like seriously, dude.

" I'm coming." Adore calmly called. Rising form the sofa and going to open the door. Thinking that it was just some crazy neighbor I relaxed into the chair, going back to watching the cooking show. Watching the show, one of the cooks poured a bunch of wine into a saute pan and caused big bursts of flame to rise up.

" Where is she? Bring her to me." I heard, my whole body perking up as began to think that maybe that person was talking about me.

" You. Lower your voice." I heard Adore interjecting. From there all I could hear was loud whispers.

" Bella?" I heard Adore call.

" Yes?" I called out.

" Come here please." I rose from the chair and walked over to the door, where he and a man  stood. Since Adore was a bit taller than the man, I couldn't see who it was.

Holding his hand out Adore motioned for me too take it, grabbing his hand he pulled me in front of him, upon glancing into his eyes I almost fainted.Now it seemed like this man was more attractive than before. What the heck's up with that?

Was it bad that I was wishing he would kiss me? Yeah yeah. Probably.

Oh sweet, sweet baby Jesus. Don't let me give myself away.

I noticed him reaching his hand out to touch mines, my breathing felt like it did a 360 in my throat, what the heck? His hand laced with mine, my focus on our now intertwined hands. His thumb began massaging into the palm of my hand, wide eyed, I took a chance looking at him. But of course, his eyes were locked into mine instantly.

" Zio, please leave us." He whispered. A look in his eyes that I knew I wasn't going to be able to call out.

Realizing what he just asked, my eyes got all wide and I almost screamed for Adore not to leave as he turned on his heel to give us some un-needed privacy.

" Dante." He breathed as he pulled me into him. His arms snaked around my waist as when placed his lips to my ear saying,

" I could either force you to come, or you could come on your own free will. The choice is yours." He said, running his hands all down my sides while he gingerly placed wet kisses on random spots of my neck and cheek. My Gawd, did this man smell good."- Either way, you will be stuck with me. Don't put up a fight. At least not tonight, because I have something very special for you when we return home." He ended, slowly loosening me from his arms and swiftly picking me up by my thighs.

No. No. No. No. There it was, my body going into a frenzy. The unwanted shivers from his closeness and the words he lightly caressed my skin with as he spoke. Or maybe the pounding of my heart, when he held my hand? No.

It was the wetness he filled my underwear with that didn't sit right with me. Well, to my body it sent all the right vibes, but to my conscience, it said otherwise. He didn't even do anything worth getting me so hot and bothered for.

Grabbing my chin, he tilted my head so that I cold be staring into his forest like green eyes. Staring into his eyes, I began to feel like he was stealing my soul. It was like looking at a doll with really glossy eyes, and whenever you stared into them you began to feel they will either come alive or still your soul. Less creepier though.

He leaned down, his lips coming close to mine. At first I was expecting him to stop and say something really snarky, but he didn't. He pressed his lips into mine, my first response was to kiss him back but before I could his lips quickly detached from mines. Teeth clamping down onto my bottom lip caused me to loudly yelp as I pulled away.

" Let's go." He said, his hand stretching out to grasp mines.

" I have to say goodbye." I said, glancing up at him to let me go say my goodbyes since he sent Adore off somewhere.

" No time. I need to get you home." He said, pulling me toward the door. Somewhat jerking my hand back, though not enough to get out of his death grip, I glared up at him.

" No. I have to say goodbye, Angel!" He held my glare for a long while before he released me and told me to " Hurry up."

Thanking and saying goodbye to Adore, I gave him a hug and asked him to tell Donnie that I thanked him and appreciated everything he had done for me during my stay.

With that, I walked out of that beautiful home and left with the he-devil. Who I was strongly attracted to.

What will happen now?

                                                                      (YEAH, SOME MAGROSSA ACTION)

HEY HEY HEY

Long time no READ huh. Yeah, sorry about that. I have been really busy this summer. With work and programs. Everythings okay though. Yeah, I'm not going to talk about the six hours it took me to type this. I was so distracted like, so ditsy. Anywhore, there will probably be a number of typos and grammatical errors and crap like that, only because I was rushing to get it done and because well I'm to lazy to proofread anything.

But that's okay. Because I know that you guys love me unconditionally and won't judge me based on my eight grade punctuation, and yeaaaaaa.

SO like, forgive me for not updating and not editing this story.

I also wanna thank you guys for sticking with me, even those that been here from day one. I really love you guys for it and I wouldn't have made it with out my TBA supporters.

-99hikori

P.S

I do not own any of these photos or the videos used in this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 7K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...
79.7K 3.3K 16
Angry eyes found his. "What do you want?" "To relieve your troubles." Bridgette pushed away from him. "Somehow I doubt that." _________ After ten y...
2.7M 122K 45
[ COMPLETED ] Kalani Reed was a regular twenty-two year old woman who was trying to get the handle on her life. She worked at a small cafΓ©, lived in...
113K 6.8K 100
An eleven-year-old Mimi can see demons. She finds one feeding on a mafia boss, unconscious and bleeding out against her favorite breakfast dumpster...