My Little Camz

By fifth_harmony_x

Age Play and Spanking (Don't like don't read ) Lauren is the mommy who takes care and gives love along with... More

chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11

chapter 1

34.3K 337 240
By fifth_harmony_x

Camila was walking to school on her first day of senior year. She was a new person the day she met Austin last summer.

He was a wonderful guy. He promised Camila that he would help her get on Xfactor at a young age. He was her everything. He was the one person that she didn't have to beg to love her.

She had to give Austin money every week so he could convince a producer to get camila an audition. Austin had told her to lose weight and to change her look. She took his advice and was now on a diet and she had purchased new clothing.

She and Austin had been going out for while now. She was ready for Austin. She didn't want to be that prude little girl she once was.

She didn't need music class anymore because Austin was going to make sure that she had an audition. So she decided to quit music class. Her class mates tried to talk her into coming back, but her decision was final. She wouldn't have people treating her like trash like last year.

This year, the popular kids were nice to her as if they liked the new her.

Camila was done begging people to love her or to be her friend.

She heard someone call her name. She looked at the car next to hear. There was Lauren Jauregui.

She didn't know which Lauren was worse. The mean lauren Jauregui who bullied her everyday, or this new Lauren who wanted to know everything she was doing; Who was always interposing in her personal life.

Lauren offered her a ride to school everyday since junior year. Many times she left her house early to avoid seeing Lauren on the road but that did not help her escape Lauren.

Lauren was now always interposing in her personal life. She was always there in the corner watching her.

Didn't Lauren remember that she stole her boyfriend? Why would Lauren think that she had the right to act like she was Camila's mother now?

Lauren had commented to her many times that Austin was not good for her. She told her that she should be taking care of herself because she wasn't looking healthy.

Yes, sometimes Camila had come to school very tired and some days she didn't eat much so she didn't had energy.

Yesterday, Lauren told her that she should put more attention into her studies because her grade wasn't as good as last year. What? Was Lauren her mother?

"Camila, get in the car." Lauren said stopping the car.

"No, I like walking" Camila said.

"Camila. Remember what I told you? It's not safe for you to be walking alone on the street." Lauren said.

Camila rolled her eyes. "Lauren... I have been walking to school for years and nothing bad has ever happen."

"Cabello get in or I make you." Dinah threatened her.

Camila kept walking ignoring Dinah's threat.

Out of nowhere she felt someone lifting her and putting her in the car.

This happen almost everyday on her way school expect days when austin took her to school.

Camila was grumbling many profane slurs under her breath.

Dinah always lifted her up and put her in the car when she denied to get in the car.

Camila and Normani were sitting in the back seat while Dinah and Lauren sat in the front seat. Camila just sat with her armed crossed, glaring at Lauren in the mirror.

"Camz, don't be mad for taking care of you" Lauren frowned slightly.

"Well, I didn't ask you to. What the fuck do you want from me?" Camila snarled at Lauren.

"Camz. You can't stop my taking care of you and please, don't curse." Lauren replied calmly.

Camila just huffed.

"Mila. Did you finally change your mind about coming back to music class?" Dinah asked. It was not the first time that Dinah had asked her if she wanted to come back to music class.

Camila thought it was strange of Dinah to ask her to come back to music class. Dinah probably wanted her to be in music class so she could make her life more miserable.

Because of the many rejections she got last year, she always was thinking the worst while they actually wanted to be nice to her.

"No. I am not going back. I have others things on my mind." Camila replied.

"Like what?" Lauren asked

"Like, none of your business." camila growled. Didn't Lauren understand that she can't be friends with her easily after many years of bullying?

"Mila, we miss you in music class." Normani said.

"Well of course you guys would miss having someone to serve as a punching bag." Camila said raising her voice.

"Hey! don't raise your voice at Nani." Dinah exclaimed. If it wasn't Camila who did that, she would had already dealt with the person.

"Camila, I understand your anger, but there is no need to raise your voice. We can talk calmly." Lauren said acting like a parent

"Sorry Mani. I didn't mean to raise my voice." Camila apologized whispering to Mani so Dinah and Lauren couldn't hear her.

Lauren heard her apologizing to Mani. Lauren was glad that Camila begin to do what she says.

"I forgive you, Camzie." Mani replied pulling Camila closer to her.

"Mani. Please stop calling me Camzie I am not a little kid." Camila said

"No can do Camzie." Mani smirked at her.

Camila sighed. She saw Lauren was watching her in the mirror. She just glared at Lauren.

When they finally got to school Camila immediately got out of the car and went into the school.

While she was in class austin kept texting her. She had problem concentrating in class. It was difficult to give her attention to the teacher.

In the math class, Lauren decided to sit next to Camila. When Camila began texting with her boyfriend again, Lauren took the phone out of her hand and put the phone on her table where was it impossible for Camila to reach.

Lauren had enough of camila misbehaving. Yes, misbehaving she saw Camila as a child who need a parent.

She didn't like at all this new guy Camila was dating.

She could stand Shawn dating Camila because he was just a jerk but Austin was worse. He was a dangerous guy. He was a lot older than her as well.

"Lauren give me my phone" Camila said

"I will give it to you after school but now pay attention in class." Lauren reprimanded Camila.

Camila saw that she couldn't do anything about Lauren having her phone.

At lunch Camila saw Lauren in the hallway and went up to her.

"Give me my phone, Lauren." Camila said.

"Camila, I already told you I will give it to you after school." said Lauren trying to leave but Camila grab lauren hand.

"Lauren, please. Come on, I need it for emergency!" Camila whined. She couldn't get Lauren to give her the phone

"Like sexting with Austin on the phone. Camila, you aren't like that, this isn't you." Lauren replied

"Have you been reading my messages? Do you know the word privacy?" Camila growled through gritted teeth.

Yeah, she was sexting with Austin. She had plan of giving Austin her virginity. She didn't want to lose Austin because she couldn't give him enough. She needed him for her career.

Everyone was still getting used to the fact that Lauren didn't hated Camila anymore. The girls noticed other students were watching them.

"Camila come on let's talk somewhere private". Lauren took Camila into the auditorium.

"Camila what happen to you? You used to be someone who would fight for herself no matter what people said you loved music class. Now, you act just like a stupid cheerleader who only cares about their appearance and being perfect for their boyfriend. Don't you see that you are destroying yourself?" Lauren scolded Camila "Austin is not doing you any good." Lauren said

"Well you are wrong about Austin. He makes me feel like I am actually important in this world not like you who used to treat me like trash." Camila said and stormed out of the auditorium. Camila could change many things about herself but her storm out stays with her.

Lauren went to find Normani and Dinah. Her mind was still on Camila she missed the old Camila. Who never let anyone put her down. She even missed Camila's horrendous fashion sense.

The way Camila dressed was not right she didn't seem to feel comfortable in her own clothes. She didn't want Camila to end like her. She regretted everything she did in the past.

She has learned to be better person now.

Her two best friends understand her need to protect and take care of Camila. They agreed to accept Camila as their friend. She knows that Normani and Camila have a sort of friendship between them. They used to go to dance classes together. She knows that Normani tried to talk to Camila out of being with Austin many times, but Camila was someone very stubborn.

Music class was not the same without Camila. Camila had always something planned for each of them.

When Lauren finished her lunch, she excused herself to the bathroom. This bathroom wasn't used by students. When she open the bathroom, she heard someone was trying vomit. She looked under the door to see who it was. She saw Camila with her hand in her throat. She busted the door open and pulled Camila up.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Lauren angrily asked.

"It is not what it look like." Camila said trying to make something up about what she was doing. She had to lose weight.

"Then what were you doing?" Lauren said holding Camila by her wrist.

"This your first time right?" Lauren asked.

"Yes. let me go" Camila said struggling.

Lauren pushed Camila into sink and bent Camila's stomach over the sink. "I want you to learn a lesson from this."

"What are you doing" Camila asked who was trying to get up from the sink

"I am going to spank so you'll learn to never to this again" The first swat came.

Camila couldn't believe what Lauren was doing.

"Lauren! Let me go!" Camila said feeling the pain of Lauren's hand on her backside.

What the hell was Lauren doing? thought Camila.

"No. You need to learn, Camila." Lauren said as she landed another swat.

Camila was struggling, but Lauren kept spanking her.

Lauren was not thinking, she was mad. How could Camila have been doing this to herself? She knows that these action could cause death. She was not going to let Camila destroy herself.

"Lauren, it hurts. Please let me go!" Camila said with tears in her eyes, by the time Lauren got to the fifth swat.

"No Camila. You need to see what you are doing is wrong!"

After the tenth swat Lauren let Camila go.

Camila was crying. Her backside hurt and tingled. She felt humiliated,

"Do you promise me not to do that again?" Lauren asked Camila

"Yes, please don't hurt me again." Camila said not looking at Lauren. No one have ever spanked her before.

Lauren hugged Camila and patted her back. "Camila, this was for your own good. I just want you to take care of yourself. I know this was hard for you."

Dinah and Normani were outside of the door hearing Lauren spank Camila.

They know about Lauren desire to take care of Camila and discipline her.

Lauren's mother was the one who introduced Lauren to age play. During summer, Clara took care of her daughter like she was a 5 year old child.

Clara wanted that her daughter to stop living with anger in her heart and being bitter. Clara wanted to let her daughter trust in her again and she wanted to show her the love she never had.

Normani and Dinah knew that their friend had participated in age play. They knew their friends desire to parent Camila. They know how many times Lauren had to hold herself back from disciplining Camila.

Normani and Dinah decided to go into the bathroom.

When the door opened, Camila pushed lauren away from her.

She looked at the two cheerleaders. She didn't know what that Dinah and Normani knew about what just happened.

Normani was looking at Camila with concern on her face while Dinah raised an eyebrow at Lauren.

Lauren eyes were only on Camila. Camila needed to get out of there. She needed to think.

Lauren just spank her, her former enemy treated her like a child.

But after the spanking Lauren comforted her telling her it was okay and she believed Lauren's words.

Camila walked past Normani and Dinah to get out of the bathroom.

Lauren wanted to go after Camila but someone stopped her. "Give her some time to think." said Dinah.

"I'll go talk to her" Mani said going after Camila.

"I messed up, Dinah. I messed up. I saw her throwing up. I didn't think I just spanked her."

"Well she needed it she's been acting out for a while. Do you how many times she skip school? She is acting out."

"But I needed to talk to her about this punishment. I needed to let her know why I was doing this because I want her to be better than this. I can't just use age play on her" Lauren said regretting what she had done.

"Lauren, she needs it. She is a mess right now she needs someone to help her, discipline her to get back on her feet. Her parents doesn't care about her" The Polynesian said to Lauren. She wanted lauren to get her wish with Camila.

"Well I hope she doesn't hate me more than she already did." Lauren sighed.

"She doesn't hate you, Lauren." The blonde said.

Meanwhile Normani found Camila outside by the bleachers.

"Hey Mila, are you okay" Mani asked.

"How can I be if Lauren just..."Camila stopped talking she didn't want Normani to know what Lauren did.

"She spanked you right?" Normani asked

"Is this normal? She can't to do that to people" Camila said crossing her arms. She was surprised how normal Normani reacted to Lauren's behavior.

"No, but Camila. Understand that she cares for you, none of us like the way you're handling things." Normani said.

"Well she is not my parent and not even my parents have ever dared to spank me." Camila said who's attention had gone to the motorcycle that stopped in a parking place. It was Austin.

"Well maybe that what you need to be the Camila that I know and that I am friends with." Normani said. She was mad at Camila for being someone she is not.

Camila was not going to dance class with her anymore because Austin told her that kind of dancing would get Camila nowhere. camila agreed with everything Austin said.

She didn't care so much about Normani anymore, who was like her only friend in music class.

"You know what I'll go talk to someone who understand me." Camila said leaving mani to go talk to Austin.

Austin was mad at her for not answering her phone.

She told him about Lauren taking her phone she didn't mentioned the spanking she was too embarrassed to talk about it.

Austin knew about Lauren. Camila was always complaining about how Lauren is always criticizing her for being with him. Or how she was acting like she was Camila mother.

austin felt that he needed to do something so lauren would leave his girlfriend alone. He had camila under his power. He wasn't planning on helping camila make it on xfactor. He

had other plan for her.

camila was the perfect victim for him she didn't have any supervision he could do with her what he wanted. He plans to film her having sex then uploading it for others to buy.

lauren was felt a sort of satisfaction in herself for spanking camila but She was more worried about camila.

She knows camila has lost weight but couldn't imagine camila going so far to lose weight

She knows she had to talk to camila

When she got in class she saw camila coming late as always these days.

She saw how carefully camila sat in the chair. It was clearly that camila's backside still hurt.

dinah was laughing at what she was seeing causing camila to glare at lauren.

lauren just pointed at the teacher so camila would pay attention to the teacher.

When the school ended camila got outside to wait for austin. She didn't want to face lauren again so she left lauren with her phone.

When she got out of the school she met up with austin.

I got a surprise for you" austin said to camila

"What is it" camila said

"You don't need to worry about lauren anymore." austin said

camila stopped walking and look at austin "What did you do?" She was starting to worry.

"Check her car out" austin smirked

camila looked at the car of lauren. The word slut was spray painted on it. camila run to lauren car. She could not believe what austin did. She never wished

lauren any pain.

"What the hell did you do that for?" camila asked more student were coming to the parking lot.

"camila come on let's go the bitch deserve it" austin didn't wanted any trouble with the students

camila saw the unholy trinity walking out of the school. Here comes trouble camila thought.

She didn't know what do. She got in front of the car to hide the damage.

"camila I am leaving now with you or not" austin said from his motorcycle. camila did not say anything. austin drove away

"cabello what are you doing here?" dinah asked

She just looked at lauren who notice something was wrong

"I am here for my phone" camila said standing with her arms spread around the car so lauren could not see the words.

"camila I will give you your phone when you tell me what is happening here" lauren said trying to look what camila was hiding behind the car.

camila sighed there was no way she could hide what austin has done. She move to the front of the car to let the three cheerleader see the damage.

She saw the sadness in lauren eyes "I can look for a way to clean this mess give me a day and tomorrow your car will be good as new" camila said trying to comfort lauren

"Who did this?" dinah said beginning to get violent

camila didn't answer dinah

"It was austin wasn't it" mani asked

By the look on camila's face the three cheerleaders knew the answer.

"Who idea was this austin or you" lauren asked in a calm voice.

"austin, he thought he was doing something for me, but you know lauren I never want to hurt you" camila confessed

'Where is he now?" dinah gritted to her teeth

"He left" camila said

"dinah let's go" lauren said opening the door to get in the car

"Wait are you going to drive with this car like this"

"yes"

lauren said closing the door of the car. camila knew that lauren was clearly hurt by this.

She wanted to kill austin for doing this

"Tell your boyfriend to prepare himself because I am going to go all miamo heights on him" dinah said she was angry for someone doing this especially to her friend.

"lauren I am really sorry" camila apologized

"But yet you are still with him" lauren laughed coldly and drove away.

camila couldn't believe how brave lauren was to drive in that car. She saw the students reacting to the words on the car.

She didn't want to see austin after what he had done.

She was mad at herself, it was her fault that austin did something like that.

Even the old lauren would not do something like that to anyone.

She knows lauren is better person now.

She liked this new lauren jauregui, she is having hard admitting it tho.

She always trying to look for imperfections in this new lauren.

She almost forgot how lauren spanked her like a child in the bathroom.

She know she has gone to the extreme when she has gone into the bathroom to throw up.

It was her first time she understand that lauren had the right to be angry at her but she shouldn't have spanked her.

In the afternoon camila was doing her homework to avoid think about lauren. She didn't have her cellphone lauren still had it.

She still felt guilty about lauren. She had then the perfect idea, she was going to make cookies for lauren as apology even if that wouldn't repayment for the damage that austin did

to lauren car.

When she was done with the cookies it took her a lot of time to finally had the courage to go to the jauregui's house.

lauren was at her house with her mother trying to be brave about what happen today. She didn't want her mother to pity her. Dinah and mani helped distract her mind from what

happened today.

She always felt a little sad about mentioning her past.

She told her mother what she did with camila. Her mother told her that she had to talk to camila about this.

She knew that if she want to do age play with camila she has to talk to her so camila can accept her as her mommy.

She doesn't know how will camila react to lauren wanting to discipline her and be her guardian.

Because of the age play with her mother she has learned how to let her walls down. She has learned how to treat the people around her with respect that they deserve.

Her mother has spanked her many times when she misbehave and her mother show here the way.

She heard the bell ring. Her mother went to see who was at the door. There was a storm outside.

"Child are you okay" She heard her mother ask

"Yes I just came here to see lauren"

lauren recognize the voice it was camila cabello. Her voice sounded hoarse.

She got up to see. camila standing there with cookies in her hand while her clothes and hair were wet from the rain.

"camila what are you doing here how many times have I said it is dangerous to walk by yourself and in the rain it much worse you can get cold do you know that? Why didn't you

come with a coat?" lauren asked

clara knew this kid was camila cabello that was the only explanation for her daughter's behavior towards this kid.

camila open and closed her mouth again and again till she got her voice "I baked this apologies cookies for you" camila was shaking from cold

"Mom can you prepare some soup while I take care of camila?" lauren said and took the cookies out of camila hand.

While her mother nodded and went into the kitchen.

lauren reached for camila. camila steps back "Are you going to spank me again"

"No, camila I am going to take your clothes, I am not going to spank you again unless you agree to it." lauren said while camila back away again from her.

"lauren I just came to give the cookies there is no need to worry about me. I am going back home" camila said trying to escape but she couldn't because she was against a wall and

lauren blocked her exit.

"camila I am not going to let you catch a cold. So let's get your clothes off and give you warm bath and you will be staying here tonight" lauren said holding camila hand and pulling

her upstairs.

camila went with lauren upstairs she didn't protest because she wanted to get out of these clothes.

When they got upstairs lauren took camila into her room.

A year ago camila would have never imagined that lauren was worried about her and wanting to take care of her.

camila was lost in thought, She was so in her thought that she didn't realize lauren was taking off her sweater. She took lauren hands off of her sweater.

"lauren I can take my sweater off myself. I would like some privacy" camila said

"camila can you stop with the attitude and let me help you" lauren said getting irritated with camila attitude.

"Or what are you going to spank me again"

"If you agree to it on your own that you deserve it after you walked here alone in the rain without a coat then I will gladly spank you after I get you out of these clothes" lauren

answer camila question

camila let lauren take her clothes off she was suffering from the cold.

After she was only in her bra and panties. lauren said "Let's get you into the bathroom so you can have a warm shower."

camila was shaking while walking into the bathroom. lauren gave camila a bathrobe to stop her from shaking from the cold.

lauren let warm water run in the bathtub while camila stayed quiet letting lauren do her work.

"You can go in now" lauren said sitting on edge of the shower.

"I want some privacy first" camila said not wanting lauren to see her naked

lauren sighed and left the bathroom.

15 minutes later lauren came with some clothes." I found some clothes that will fit you" lauren put it on the sink

"Thank you" camila murmured while enjoying her warm bath. She didn't want lauren to think they were good.

lauren was surprised by camila but she smiled and replied "My pleasure" then left the bathroom again.

lauren knew she has done something wrong. She picked some childish clothes and a training panties for camila to wear. She knew she was having camila participate in age play

without camila knowing. But that was the only opportunity she had.

She don't know if camila would ever accept age play and especially lauren being her guardian.

She was walking downstairs when she heard camila scream "lauren jauregui"

She couldn't ignore camila. She went back to the bathroom. She stayed by the door "What camila?" She asked

"These clothes are hideous" camila answered

"Well these are the only clothes I found that could fit. You have no other choice camila" lauren lied

"Well I am not going to get out till you give me other clothes" camila said

"Okay" lauren response. lauren went downstairs and into the kitchen

"I prepared soup for her" Her mother said

"I hope she doesn't get a cold. I can not understand how why she walk in the storm without a coat to here" lauren said to her mother

"Well she did it for you. She came her to apologize" Her mother replied

"Well if she did all of that for me why does she keep acting defensively towards me"

"Give her some time lauren she will come around" clara comforted her a daughter

"I hope so"

5 minutes later they hear camila come down dressed in a overall with a shirt of lion king.

camila was avoiding eye contact with lauren and her mother. She was dressed like a child she didn't know if that was lauren revenge for the damage that austin has done.

clara looked at her daughter for an explanation why camila was dress liked that. lauren just shrugged

"camila come here I have soup prepare for you" clara said

camila was sneezing.

lauren got up from counter and walked to camila. She put her hand on camila's forehead.

"Your body is heating up" lauren said

"No I am not sick" camila protested

"Oh sweetie it is okay lauren go with her upstairs. I'll come with soup in a bit upstairs"

lauren nodded."But I am okay" camila said then began sneezing again

"Don't be stubborn camila you clearly are sick let get you upstairs to get some rest.

lauren took camila upstairs to her room. camila got to lauren's bed. Why does these things happen to her camila thought.

She has a cold and now she was in lauren's room and was laying on lauren's bed.

She began to feel lauren put a sheet on her so she could feel more warm.

A hour later camila woke up she felt a little wet on her thighs. This is not supposed to be happen again. She open her eyes and saw lauren sitting next to her with a bowl of soup.

"I am sorry lauren I promise I will clean your probably thinking the worst of me. I can not believe.."

lauren cut camila before she began rambling "camila take a deep breath and tell me what are you talking about"

"I wet the bed again" camila said with tears in her eyes

"camila calm down ,you didn't wet the bed. I accidentally spilled some water on you when you were sleeping" lauren said wiping camila tears off.

camila face went red after lauren explained what happen.

"Oh" was camila only response

"Hey you don't need to be embarrassed" lauren said putting the bowl of soup on the table and hugged camila

"I just told my enemy that I am bed wetter how do you want me to feel" camila said with a hoarse voice she was feeling a little better after the nap.

"Please don't tell this to anyone" camila begged

"Of course I will not it will be our secret" lauren said letting camila lean to her while she was still hugging her.

camila nodded

"Now sit up. Let's get you some soup" lauren said taking the bowl of soup

"I don't want to eat I am not hungry" camila said

"camila the soup will make you feel better" lauren said and took spoon with soup and like an airplane she bring the spoon to camila lip

"lauren I certainly not going to let you feed..."

lauren cut camila off and shove the spoon in camila mouth.

Then took the spoon out "See the soup is delicious"

"Can I feed myself" camila asked who's head was leaning into lauren shoulder

"No you are sick" lauren said and took another spoon with soup and did the airplane thing which camila open her mouth to take the spoon with soup.

lauren was surprised with camila action

"I am only doing this because I am sick" camila said but deep down she wanted someone to take care of her.

She liked what lauren was doing even if she treating her like a child.

That what she was fighting for all these years, someone to take care of her.

But all she got was rejection from her mother and her dad.

Last year the only real friend she had was mani nobody else could stand her.

But this year she was done with rejection. She change she was not going to let people walk all over her.

lauren kept feeding her till the soup was gone. Did she mention lauren put a bib around around her neck so she wouldn't mess her clothes.

She didn't have much energy so she let lauren do what she wanted.

"You know you are much sweeter and well behaved when you are sick" lauren said acting like she was the mommy.

camila just fake laughed

"Are your parents in town?" lauren wanted to know if she should call to one of camila parents to know that camila is there

"No, I don't think I will see them till next year" camila said sadly

lauren nodded and held camila tighter.

"Do you want to watch a movie with me?" lauren said

"Yes" camila sighed still a little tired

lauren took the remote control of the tv in her room and put Spongebob movie to play

"Are you serious?" camila asked when she saw lauren put a cartoon movie for them to watch.

"Stop being so cranky and watch the movie"

It was clearly that camila was going to stay with the jaureguis. She wanted to stay she didn't like being alone at home and austin was out of her thoughts.

"Hey lauren"

"Yes camila"

"Can I stay here tonight?"

"Of course you can." lauren confirmed

"Where will I sleep?" camila asked

"In my bed"

"lauren you know about my problem I don't want to take the risk of wetting your bed" camila was still embarrassed by the situation

"You don't have to worry about that I have a solution" lauren replied

"What is it?" camila asked in confusion

lauren got up and walked to her closet and took a plastic bag out of it.

When camila saw what lauren had in her hand "I am not going to wear that you are definitely crazy"

"camila it is not big deal lauren said she knows that she was testing camila boundaries to see if she had a chance with camila being her baby

"For me it's a big deal I am not a baby" camila said and crossed her arm

"Look camila you have two possibility sleeping without a diaper and have the chance that we wake up in the middle of the night in a wet bed or you have choice to sleep with

protection so that if you wet the diaper you can just change out of it"

camila stayed thinking and then said "If I wear it will you tell other people?"

"Of course not remember what I told you it is our secret" lauren said putting the diaper on the bed

"It's embarrassing enough that I am a bed wetter"

"Look camila I don't think any less of you knowing you are bed wetter

"Okay I'll wear but promise me you never mention it again" camila replied

"I promise"

"I'll trust in you" camila said knowing that this lauren she could trust

"Lay still so I can put it on you" lauren said

"What I can put it myself" camila said trying to get up but lauren push her down

"camila trust in me" lauren said and begin to take the overall of camila.

camila laid still not looking at lauren feeling embarrassed. lauren took the childish plastic panties off and put the diaper on her.

lauren saw her naked. She felt weird and embarrassed by the situation.

The diaper was thick. She felt weird with the bulge between her legs.

camila closed her eyes not wanting to make eye contact with lauren.

"camila look at me" lauren ordered camila and camila look at lauren

lauren her a genuine smile and said "I still see you the same way"

camila nodded. lauren took a footy pajamas out of her closet.

"I am starting to think you don't see me as a teenager but as a kid or worse a baby" camila said when she saw lauren with a footy pajamas.

"Well what's wrong of me seeing you as a kid or a baby?" lauren asked with a smile

camila didn't know if that was a joke or not.

"Let's get you in the pajamas. Do you mind standing up for me to put on these clothes?"

"You are enjoying my situation" camila said getting up and sitting on the bed while lauren got camila feet in the pajamas. camila had to stand up so lauren could put the pajamas fully

on her.

"Well I am enjoying seeing you letting me take care of you and having less attitude but I don't like to see you sick"

camila and lauren got back in bed and watched spongebob.

Eventually camila went to sleep. camila pulled lauren's arm around her while sleeping.

camila enjoyed lauren comfort. She felt safe the first time a year that she didn't felt alone.

clara came upstairs later that night to see how it was going with her daughter and camila

"I came to see how is it going with you and the baby girl" clara whispered to lauren who had her arm around camila who was sleeping

"I think I still have chance for her, to be my baby" lauren said to her mother

"I see you began treating her as one already with the clothes"

"Yeah she looked cute in them"

clara saw the plastic bag of diapers "Is she wearing a diaper?" Her mother asked not believing that lauren has gotten so far with camila

"She is bed wetter she is still not comfortable with the idea of wearing diaper but she didn't complain about her pajamas I think she likes them"

"Talk to her about what you want so you definitely know that she is okay with this"

"I'll talk to her soon" lauren whispered not wanting to wake a snoring camila up.

"Good night" clara said and kissed lauren forehead.

"Good night mom"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31K 3.1K 60
A college going girl.. 👩 She is sweet and innocent always helping others... A guy in her college... She was always having crush on him from the very...
55.7K 606 26
Catching Fire - Mockingjay Part 2 Once you're put in that arena, you're locked in forever. Emmeline Whitlock was the Victor of the 68th Hunger Games...
53.4M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
199K 1K 192
Mature content