To Our Luna

By MRS_SAL

Amina is destined to fulfill a prophecy to save the wolf race from extinction, if only she knew it. Marcus i... More

To Our Luna - Prophesy
To Our Luna - Part 1
To Our Luna - Part 2
To Our Luna - Part 3
To Our Luna - Part 4
To Our Luna - Part 5
To Our Luna - Part 6
To Our Luna - Part 7
To Our Luna - Part 8
To Our Luna - Part 9 (Sexual Content)
To Our Luna - Part 10
To Our Luna - Part 11
To Our Luna - Part 12
To Our Luna - Part 13
To Our Luna - Part 14
To Our Luna - Part 15
To Our Luna - Part 17
To Our Luna - Part 18
To Our Luna - Part 19
To Our Luna - Part 20
To Our Luna - Part 21
To Our Luna - Part 22
To Our Luna - Part 23
To Our Luna - Part 24
To Our Luna - Part 25

To Our Luna - Part 16

2K 48 10
By MRS_SAL

November - Red Gulf Pack

White Birch Hall

*Marcus POV*

I made sure word reached Amina to arrive a little early so I could speak to her privately. I started to think she wouldn't show and my actions yesterday might have messed things up for my dad with Alpha Amir. They had been diplomatic towards each other since I was little, rumor had it my dad approached Alpha Amir first, but no one would say for sure. With twenty minutes to spare before the meeting I turned around to enter the chamber room.

"Marcus, you wanted to speak with me?" Amina said walking up behind me. She almost sounded timid, but that couldn't be right, after the ass chewing she gave me yesterday, no way.

"Can I talk to you outside for a minute? We'll be back before the meeting starts. I just wanted some privacy." I said leading her to the small ice garden outside the closest exit.

For some reason my palms started to sweat and I was getting nervous. I looked at her out the corner of my eye wondering what happened to her. She seemed to be this shy little thing that was the complete opposite of the confident young lady I met yesterday. As we walked I noticed she wouldn't look at me and her fingers were doing this tango with each other. Not wanting to make her uncomfortable I resisted from sniffing the air to gauge her mood.

"The reason I wanted to talk to you was to say I apologize for judging your character. I acted like a major jackass yesterday and you didn't deserve that. I'd like us to be friends." While I was talking she was looking at me under the cover of her long eyelashes. I couldn't see enough of her face to tell if she believed me or not. "Look Amina, I'm not use to being the bad guy. I said I was sorry, can you say something." I continued wondering what she was thinking.

"It's fine, forget it." She said finally looking me in the eye. I was starting to think she hated me. "I get it that you're not use to me so I'll let you slide this time, but just so you know I don't forgive easily." She finished with a cheeky grin.

Happy to resolve the riff between us, I pulled Amina to her feet and gave her a hug. I don't know what in the hell made me do it, but I was glad I did. She fit into my body perfectly as I placed my chin on the top of her head rubbing circles on her back. I had to remember; she was just a kid and didn't belong to me, she wasn't mine to protect. I started to get this odd feeling in my spine I couldn't identify, when she wrapped her arms around my waist returning my hug. It felt so good, too good and that was all I needed to make myself let go.

"Lets get back so we're not late." I said into her ear releasing her. By accident I brushed my lips against the shell of her ear and I shuddered when she gasped. Ignoring both of our reactions I place my hand on her back as we walked back to the chamber room. Before we walked in I stopped and held the door closed looking at her. "Are you sure we're ok? You seem different from yesterday." I said holding her with my free hand as I felt her shiver at my touch.

"Marcus it's cool. I'm glad you apologized and I'd really like it for us to be friends. Now, come on or we're going to be late." She said shoving me aside. I felt better knowing she forgave me but I didn't know why.

As we walked in and took our seats my dad looked at me to get a clue how it went. I just gave a quick nod and took my seat glancing at Amina and her dad. I was actually kind of intimidated by Alpha Amir, I mean he was not only her Alpha but her father as well. I wasn't sure what she told him about me yesterday but it didn't matter because Amina seemed to be cool with me now. When I realized I was hugging her before I thought for sure she was gonna to knee me in the balls. Thankfully the meeting was starting and I had something else to concentrate on.

During the meeting they talked and argued about doubling the recruitment for guards, because humans out numbered us five hundred to one. Maybe a sign up for lupines in their teen period like the human Jr. ROTC. I told my dad about all the guys from our pack that wanted to join the guards as interns. Come to find out that it was happening in all the packs. Finally, deciding on a school system with shifting training classes. So many of us had problems in human schools when we would go MIA for two or three weeks without a word. Then return like nothing happened. Humans were starting to get nosey and tried to involve social services on occasion. The meeting actually ended on time with a lot of progress. At this rate we would be coming out to the government in a few years. Once the human government was on our side we would expose ourselves to the human public by the time I finished my Defense training.

"Thank you Alphas for including the Golden Moon Pack in this endeavor. Hopefully this will be a new beginning for all lupines. When you come out to the American government we also will approach our Parliament here in Canada. When it's time for the Surfacing, we will be behind you 100%. Again, lunch will be served upstairs in the café for everyone." Announced Alpha Jacques. As everyone left for lunch my dad and I stayed back to talk for a minute.

"You two seem to be better. What did you say to change her mind about you? I'm sure she had some strong opinions after yesterday." He asked as we slowly made our way out of the room.

"Well I did apologize and we hugged it out. We agreed to start over and be friends. I have to get her info before we leave." I told him as we made our way to the café.

Honestly it was a whole lot easier than I thought it would be. Amina seemed a little different today than yesterday and I knew in my gut that the Amina from yesterday was the real deal. Either way it didn't matter, we were cool and the conference was finally over.

The only thing left was lunch and a photo session the Alpha's decided on yesterday. They thought it would be important to have a photo document for the Great Books and present it to the humans when we did the Surfacing. When we entered the café everyone seemed comfortable and happy. Looks like I wasn't the only one ready to go back home. Instinctively I searched for Amina to find her exchanging numbers with Ryan.

No fucking way! She couldn't possibly be interested in that guy. Something about him rubbed me the wrong way and if Amina insisted on being friends with him I might just have to keep an eye on her. I could hear him trying to make plans with her as I walked up.

­­­­­­­­­­­­­____________________________________________________________

November - Green Fields Pack

White Birch Hall

*Amina POV*

Between last night and today I was seriously in the Twilight Zone. I was buggin this morning when I woke up from the craziest dream I have ever had. I mean what the hell was I suppose to get from that. The Supremes always said that your dreams were a window to your life but there was no way in hell that any of that was gonna happen to me. Ok Luna, maybe that could happen, but mated to Marcus yeah right and pregnant at that, are you crazy! Then when I got downstairs for breakfast everyone was looking at me like I had a third eye or something. Come to find out that Marcus asked if I could meet him at the conference early so we could talk. I was seriously thinking that the world was coming to an end.

I couldn't get my brain to snap out of it, all I could think about was that amazing kiss from my dream. I was so not acting like myself, I could barely look at him. While he apologized I snuck a good look at him and finally realizing that I could give him a second chance but he better not mess that up because he wouldn't get another one. I actually felt better that we had hugged it out but I was put off guard when he caressed my ear with his so soft lips. I gasped from the surge of power that I felt from the contact. I didn't think it was possible to have a heart attack at thirteen. After that when ever he touched me it felt like I was back in my dream. I damn near knocked Marcus out of the way so I could distract myself with the meeting, I couldn't get into the room fast enough so I could get my head back on straight. I could barely concentrate on the conference while I was taking the minutes for my dad.

I knew he wanted to talk to me about what happened with Marcus but I couldn't face him with everything that was bouncing around in my head. Lucky for me his didn't push it when we went to lunch but I knew he would bring it up on the plane back home. That gave me plenty of time to figure out what I was going to say to him because I wasn't telling him everything that happened. Once the meeting was over I was too happy to get out of that room. As soon as I walked into the café Ryan called me over to the corner he was standing in.

"So I was curious if there was someone special you had at home?" He asked giving me a million dollar smile.

"To be honest, I've been seeing my friend Devin. We've known each other since I was little. He's more of a best friend than a boyfriend though." I said trying not to sound lame. Why couldn't I just lie and said no...stupid, stupid, stupid.

"Well in that case give me your info so we can talk. I'd really like to see you again, maybe in the summer or something?" He said as we traded cell phones and put our numbers and stuff in. I couldn't believe Ryan was actually interested in me. "I've been thinking of having a big party when I graduate from high school. If you don't have any plans you could come." He continued handing me back my phone.

"Thanks Ryan that would be really cool." I said smiling. Suddenly, I had this weird feeling in the pit of my stomach as Ryan's smile started to fade.

"What, Ryan's the only one special enough to get your phone number?" Marcus asked walking towards us blocking Ryan from my view.

"No." I said trying to smile at Ryan from behind Marcus. "I want your info too, I plan on keeping in contact with all of you." I said handing Marcus my cell phone as Ryan gave me a wink before turning to go talk to Nino.

"Will you take a picture with me?" Marcus asked handing me back my phone. Wow, he was taking this buddy thing seriously. What the hell, I could handle a few more hours with him. It wasn't like we would be close or anything.

"Sure Marcus, I want pictures with everyone." I confessed making sure not to sound too eager as Dior walked up giving me a hug. "I'll come find you when we finish taking the group shots." I said over my shoulder as Dior dragged me to a table so we could eat and talk.

"You are going to spill everything." Dior whispers in my ear as she dragged me to a table. All I could do was laugh because I was the last person who knew what the hell was going on.

"Dior I swear I don't have a clue." I said shaking my head as we sat down.

"Don't you give me that shit Amina. Yesterday you were giving him his first verbal bitch slap of his life and now you two are all hugged up in the corner exchanging numbers. It looks like you know exactly what's going on, so you better spill it." Dior said with a cheesy smile bouncing in her seat.

So I gave her the low down on what happened this morning, leaving out the juicy details. There was no way I was telling her about my dream last night with the room filled with lupine that could hear me if they wanted to. Dior could barely keep herself together with what I did tell her, she looked like she wanted to squeal. I'd tell her later after I got home, I sure has hell couldn't talk to Devin.

After everyone ate we gathered for the photo session set up in the far corner of the room. Since I was the only one who hadn't shifted yet we took the pictures inside. The Alpha's took shots together, then we joined our dads, and finally the Delta's took a few. After that everyone took personal shots with friends and stuff. I made sure Dior and I took some together and I took some with Ryan and Nino, too. When it was my turn with Marcus it felt like I was watching from the sidelines.

I walked up to Marcus with him pulling me into his arms as I slowly turn around he wrapped his arms around me. I lean back into his body as he rest his chin on my head; I released a sigh and my eyes drift close. After two quick flashes I realized we still needed our pictures done. Once we took a couple shots I make a quick retreat to my table.

"Are you sure there isn't anything going on between you and Marcus? The photographer actually took shots of you two when your eyes were closed. It was very romantic." Nino said sliding into the seat next to me.

"No way he would develop that. I mean that's just as bad as red eye pictures." I explained trying to remember how I let that happen. No one would pay for that!

"If I know anything honey its men and Marcus looked just as cozy as you did." Nino said absentmindedly while textn on his cell phone. While I was still zoning out Nino beamed me his info to my phone. I vaguely remember him saying something about me getting back to him when I recovered.

Thank the ancestors Carlos was signaling to me it was finally time to go. The photographer announced the pictures would be mailed by the end of the week and if there were any special requests to contact him. I made quick goodbyes to everyone promising I'd call, text or email them soon. I had already packed that morning so we were on our way to the airport.

To my surprise dad didn't say a word about Marcus once I told him he did apologize and we were trying to be friendly. I was expecting this great big speech about how I could tell him anything, what boys were looking for, when was the right time to have sex and how girls carry condoms too. I was happy has hell not to have that conversation with him, that's for sure. I learned all that stuff last year from Supreme Beth. She made me promise if he wanted to talk to me about it, to just let him say his piece. It would be a lot harder for him to say it then for me to listen to it.

When we pulled up to the house Devin was there waiting for me in his wolf while Beta Darryl stood on the porch. It was kinda weird, like I was coming home and my dog had missed me. He was yapping and jumping up and down. It was too cute. I realized I really did miss him but not as much as I thought I would. As I climbed out of the car Devin ran up to me almost knocking me over. He had actually gotten bigger in just a few days. After kissing him on the nose he ran in the back to shift and change back into his clothes. Devin met me in the kitchen as I made everyone some sandwiches for a snack. I knew daddy would be locked up in his office with Darryl for the rest of the day catching up on pack business and reviewing everything from the conference.

"What did I miss while I was gone?" I asked while he took a seat at the island. Devin looked really hot. I wasn't sure if it was because I had been gone or what but I liked what I was seeing. "And who told you to turn into a stud while I was gone?" I asked looking at him up and down.

"Nothing much happened, you were only gone for three days. I, on the other hand, have been working out with a few guys from the pack. Derrick has a full gym at his house. We had so much fun that we decided to work out together three days a week." He explained as I made the last sandwich. Devin hanging out with Derrick was weird because he always acted like such a homophobe.

"That's cool, but I'm surprised you're even hanging out with Derrick. You two don't exactly chill in the same circles or anything." He probably didn't even know that Derrick was gay. It's not like I had gaydar or anything but I meet Derrick a few times and he never tried to hide it.

"I'll admit he's a little strange but you sound like you know something that I don't. What aren't you tell me Amina?" He asked as I passed him a sandwich and a soda. I stayed quite deciding if I should tell him or not. Devin is my best friend but if he acted like he did when I told him about Nino then I was telling him to get his ass out.

"Let me take these to the guys first, I'll be right back." I laughed rushing out of the kitchen. I could hear Devin growling from the hallway.

I took daddy and Darryl their food first. After knocking I walked in the room and got a grateful smile from them both. I placed the food on the coffee table with their drinks. There were a few guards in the family room that were very happy to get a much-needed snack as well. Talk about a hungry pack of wolves. Walking back into the kitchen Devin cornered me by the pantry.

"What!" I asked try to play innocent and failing.

"You know what, spill it or I will tickle it out of you!" He said getting closer. Devin knew I was ticklish to death.

"Ok...ok, I'll spill!" I said laughing without him touching me. "I just so proud that you're no longer homophobic, that's all." Crossing my arms forcing myself to make a serious face.

"No way, Derrick isn't gay! You're so wrong." He stopped to think for a minute before he continued. "Besides even if he was he's not like those girly ones. I can still be friends with him as long as he doesn't try that funny shit with me." I was happy he changed his mind about gay people but I wondered why.

"Not the I'm complaining but what changed your mind? Gay is gay there isn't a different breed of gay or anything." I asked moving him out of the way so I could eat.

"Honestly, it was mostly because of you. After you hung up on me the other day because of what I said about Nino I figured I had to reconsider my opinion. Don't get me wrong, I still don't like the really flashy types but now that I know about Derrick I guess they can't be all bad." He answered while I plowed into my food.

After Devin had his awakening I told him I'd see him tomorrow. I need to unpack and take a nap; jet lag was the real deal. After I unpacked and separated my laundry to wash later, I laid down for a much needed nap. Falling asleep I mentally reminded myself that I needed to change Luna Adila's clothes because I couldn't smell mom on her anymore.

The week went by really fast. Monday I spent time with Annie and Devin after school talking about my trip. Devin had heard the story already but didn't seem to mind hearing it again. Tuesday and Wednesday I spent with daddy on pack business. Daddy, Darryl and Max were organizing the plans for letting boys in their teen period join the Enforcer Squad. Thursday I emailed Nino, chatted online with Ryan and text Dior. I wasn't sure if I really wanted to talk to Marcus or not. When I got home from school on Friday there was an envelop on my bed.

When I opened it, the pictures from the conference were inside. They turned out really nice. When I got to the last picture I froze. It was the shot of Marcus and me. My eyes were closed and I was leaning into his body while his arms were wrapped around me. What shocked me the most was that his eyes were closed too and he had this look on his face. He actually looked like he found paradise. Not giving it a second thought I picked up my cell to call Marcus.

"Hello?" He answered. I don't think he actually thought I would call.

"Hey Marcus, it's Amina." I said having no idea what I was going to say once he answered the phone. I just knew I had to talk to him.

"I'm glad you called, how have things been?" He asked as I got comfortable on my bed.

"Everything's cool. I talked to everyone else and remembered I hadn't talk to you yet." I answered trying to make sure he knew I was talking to everyone.

"Really, saving the best for last." He said chuckling. I could hear his car in the background. "How is everyone?"

"Well I emailed Nino yesterday. I don't expect to hear from him until Monday, but I haven't checked my email yet." I said hugging Luna.

"Probably partying on the strip. He's really popular in Vegas." Marcus said to my surprise.

"I didn't know that. You must do really good background checks." I laughed. " Anyway, Ryan is cool, I chatted with him for a few minutes. He decided to join the wrestling team at his school." I said trading info since he told me something I didn't know.

"That's stupid, doesn't he know what kind of risk he's taking with his pack. They do urine tests all the time to make sure no one's on steroids. High school wrestling is very competitive." He explained.

"Yeah I told him it wasn't a good idea too, but he'll see for sure when his dad finds out. I don't think he's the Alpha type but don't tell him I said that." I was pleasantly surprised how easy it was to talk to Marcus. "Oh yeah, Dior wanted me to tell you hi too. For some reason she said I'd talk to you before she did. I guess she was right." I said going through the pictures again.

"Yeah well you tell her hi for me too. Hey did you get your pictures yet? I'm still waiting on mine." He said cutting off his engine.

"Mines came in today, I'm looking at them now. They came out great! Check your mail when you get home." I said looking at the one of us together. I wondered what he would say when he saw it. Would he hate it or like it, hell I didn't know how I felt about it.

"Ok, I just pulled up to the house. The mail is usually here by now. Hold on a sec." He said. He must have been walking in the door. "Mom did I get any mail? Thanks mom." I heard a door on his end before he came back on the line. "Amina, you still there?"

"Yeah I'm here, did yours come?" I asked not sure if I wanted him to have a copy or not. Man, what the hell was wrong with me. This was Marcus, sure he was smoking hot but he was five years older than me. I shouldn't even be thinking of him like that, I was still in my pup period while he was in his teen. By human standards he was an adult and I was a minor.

"My mom put them on my desk in my room. There must be something good in them because I could tell she looked at them already. She is the nosiest person I have ever met in my life. Hey, they did come out really good." He said while I was waiting for his reaction to the last one in the bunch. After a minute I got the answer I was waiting for. "Amina, my favorite is the last one of us."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

711K 23.5K 35
After a nightmarish attack, Ludovica loses her entire family. Ever since then, she exterminates all rogue wolves who dare trespass into her lands wit...
366K 9.1K 30
Skyler grew up watching her father beat her mother senseless. She watched as her once beautiful mother become only a shell of a woman she used to be...
700K 17.5K 20
Kara May met her mate Damen a year ago, being overjoyed she becomes crushed when he rejects her for another, wolf, Annalisa. Kara now has to live her...
336 4 14
This is my first time of writing a book so please bare this in mind as you read. Reagan was six when she had her Pack was attacked and taken from her...