Black Butler X Reader.

De CreeperCat3746

(Y/N) fills the position of a new maid in the Phantomhive manor but when he gets there she notices things are... Mais

(Y/N) first day
The tour
Conviscated.
The annoying guests
Explaining.
Roxanne The Demon.
A/N
You Really Think You've Kidnapped Me?

Day off

395 13 5
De CreeperCat3746

(Y/N)s PoV

I was woken by a three knocks at the door.
"I'm awake!" I yelled sighing.
"Sorry for interrupting (Y/N)-San but Sebastian told me to wake you." She said from her outside the door.
"Is he in charge of all the servants?" I ask getting my uniform out.
"Um... Well I'd say the other servants are kind of scared of him. "
"Scared?" I said yawning and putting my uniform on.
"He can be scary sometimes..."
"How so?" I said tidying my hair making it look a little neater.
"You will see." She said as I opened the door. We walked to the kitchen quietly and I helped myself to some water.
"What do I need to do today?" I asked Mey-Rin.
"Well, you have to clean the library and help Finny with the garden. Yes you do!" She said
"And then you have have the rest of the day off. " a voice said from behind me. I jumped a bit and turned around to see Sebastian coming in through the door.
"M-Mister Sebastian!" Mey-Rin said nearly dropping a plate.
"Mey-Rin if your not careful you'll drop the plates. Maybe we should get you new glasses. " Sebastian smirked.
"No! Young Master gave me these glasses!" She said blushing slightly.
'How strange' I thought.
--------------------
Sebastians PoV

I walked into the kitchen to see all the other servants. Mey-Rin was currently putting plates away. Finny was talking to Baldroy. Caitlin was helping Mey-Rin and making sure she doesn't break any plates and (Y/N) was asking what jobs she had to do today. Which Mey-Rin gladly told her.
"And then you have the rest of the day off" I said after Mey-Rin had finished. (Y/N) jumped and looked at me. Baldroy and Finny winced slightly at my presence and Mey-Rin nearly fell on Caitlin.
"M-Mister Sebastian!" Mey-Rin stuttered nearly dropping a plate on Caitlin's head.
"Mey-Rin if your not careful you'll drop the plates. Maybe we should get you new glasses. " I said smirking.
"No! Young Master gave me these glasses!" She said blushing lightly.
"Indeed he did." I sighed
"Is there a reason your here Sebastian?" Caitlin muttered.
"I was ordered to show (Y/N) how to do her jobs properly. " I said looking at Caitlin. I smirked. "Are you jealous Kitten?"
"Don't call me that!" Caitlin whined her face dusted pink. I continued smirking.
---Time skip --- (Y/N) PoV.

I bumped into Caitlin looking rather confused.
"(Y/N)-San?" Caitlin looked rather worried.
"I'm lost. That's all. " I sighed. This house is like a maze.
"I was looking for you. I wanted to know if you were coming to town with us?
"Yea that would be nice!" I smiled as we rushed to the front doors.
(Y/N) PoV.

We got a carriage to London. The whole ride was rather awkward. Caitlin had drifted off to sleep and was sleeping quietly between the window and Mey-Rin. Finny was talking happily to Mey-Rin. Whilst Baldroy was nodding along to their conversation. I sighed and looked back out of the window.
---time skip---
We had all agreed to meet at 5:30 at a fountain. Me and Caitlin wondered around looking in and out of the shops. She bought a black bow tie and a black tie.
"Why are you buying a bow tie and another tie? You already have a tie." I asked.
"I can't just wear my red tie." She smiled whilst we went into a bookstore. I looked through all the shelves but found nothing to interesting. I found a midnight black book.
"Daemons?" Caitlin said from over my shoulder.
"Interesting."
"Are you going to buy it?" She asked tilting her head slightly.
"I think I am. " I took the book to the shop keeper and bought it.
"It's almost 5:30!" I gasped to Caitlin once realizing the time.
"We best hurry. It would be most terrible if they left is behind!" She said as she ran.
"I-if they left us?!" I yelled after her.
-----time skip----
We got back to the fountain exactly on time so we quickly got into the carriage.
"How... Can y-...you... Run...that.... Far ...without... Stopping...for a... Break?!" I gasped.
"I... Didn't want... To be... Left behind!" She grinned.
"Why are you two so out of breath? You'd think you had ran here. Yes you would!" Mey-Rin laughed.
"We did" I mumbled.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

76.6K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
591K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
174K 4.6K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
1.8M 60.2K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...