The Cherry And The Strawberry...

Oleh LadyLucky13

Cherī Zaraki is an average teenager.. At least that's what everybody else thinks of her. Cherī is actually a... Lebih Banyak

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thrity Four
Chapter Thrity Five
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six

Chapter Thirty Six

2.5K 112 10
Oleh LadyLucky13

Inside the room Cherī sat beside the door, her knees were pulled to her chest placing her arms on. She had cried herself asleep while she had been crying Grimmjow had walked off leaving Starrk and Lilynette to watch over her. A noise was heard a key unlocked the door before it was opened. Starrk pushed opened the the door looking around the room, looking down to his left to see her sleeping.

"Hey, get up." Nothing. Starrk sighed before getting on one knee reaching out his hand placing it on her shoulder lightly shaking her. He saw how her eyebrows frowned at the movement.

"Wake up will you." Cherī let out a deep sigh before opening her eyes, looking to her right she saw Starrk next to her.

"Huh? What's going on?"

"We're letting you out." Lilynette explained stepping out from behind Starrk.

"Why? I thought you had orders to keep me here?"

"We can always tell them you got out on your own while Starrk fell asleep and I was away doing something. I bet they'll fall for it." Lilynette smiled at her.

"You won't get in trouble... Because you let me go?"

"Don't worry about us, Starrk here is the strongest of the Espada. He's the First Espada."

"He doesn't look like it, in fact, he reminds me of someone back in the Soul Society.." Cherī got up on her feet as did Starrk.

"Grimmjow went off earlier to get the human to heal that friend if yours. He's fighting against Grimmjow right now, if you use Shunpo you'll be able to make it out of here before anyone knows you escaped." Cherī bowed, her hair falling over her shoulders.

"Thank you... The both of you.. Thank you so much."

"Don't mention it."

"Get out of here before it's to late!" She stood up straight with a smile on her face.

"Right. Thank you." She vanished from the room leaving them standing there. Cherī went straight for the place she felt Ichigo's, Orihime's and Grimmjow's reiatsus.

"Ichigo... Orihime... Please be okay..." She mumbled to herself. She punched down a wall that leads outside making Cherī confused.

"A blue sky? Is this the canopy over Las Noches?"

Boooommmm!!

Cherī felt clashes of reiatsus colliding against each other. She noticed it was Grimmjow and Ichigo. She jumped out pouring Reishi below her feet running towards the area where the fight is. Upon reaching there Cherī saw that Ichigo had on his Hollow mask, she saw that Grimmjow's appearance changed.

'That must be his Resurrección form that I heard about in that meeting...'

There was an explosion when they clashed against each other causing the both of them separate from each other.

"I'm going to take you down, Ichigo Kurosaki!" Grimmjow sprung towards Ichigo readying his attack, before he could place a hit Ichigo blocked his hand with his Zanpakutō as they both flew backwards into a large, red pillar.

"I see you increased the amount of time sustain that mask since we last met. Have you been training since then or have you been ignorantly gaining experience in the battles since the last time we've fought? It doesn't matter. In face I'm glad. It wouldn't be fun if your masked cracked quickly like last time!" Grimmjow raised his right arm bringing it down for a strike but was caught by Ichigo's hand.

"So, your worried about this fight being boring? I'll spice it up for ya' then!" She felt Ichigo raising his reiatsu, pushing Grimmjow back he managed to cut him on his chest causing blood to fly in the air.

"Do you know what I think would be really boring? If you weren't in your release state... So do me a favor and stay just the way you are!" Ichigo jumped straight ahead towards his opponent. They were going at it some more causing huge explosions. Orihime watched in shock.

Cherī landed behind Orihime and a little girl with a cracked mask on top of her head just after Ichigo saved them from Grimmjow's attack before rushing back into the fight. Cherī knew, she knew Orihime was scared of Ichigo, she was probably telling herself not to be afraid of him. She was easy to read. She also knew that Ichigo was upset that Orihime was scared of him.

'I mustn't be afraid. I mustn't... No. When I think about those eyes. Their not Ichigo's at all. Its like they belong to someone else. When Ichigo looked at me with those eyes, it's like he doesn't even see me. Just like my brother. The same eyes... Oh, Ichigo...'

Ichigo and Grimmjow continued to fight, landing a fight or blocking each other's attack. They collided once more before pushing away, they had both managed to cut each before going again. Ichigo was kicked away by Grimmjow, the top left of the mask had broken off showing off his left eye. Grimmjow jumped in the air spinning before hitting Ichigo, crashing against another pillar causing it to break.

"Oh no. Even with his Hollow mask on master Grimmjow is still defeating him. And his fight with master Dordoni... And against master Ulquiorra... Whenever Ichigo puts on his mask there was never any doubt that he was going to win. When Ichigo is masked there was no one who could beat him. But now... What's happening to Ichigo? How can he be losing like this?" More pieces broke off from his mask after taking a hit from Grimmjow.

"Hey! You can do it Ichigo!" The little Arrancar yelled. Orihime turned to Nel.

"Come on! I know you can! Well, what are you doing standing there for?! You need to cheer him on too!" Nel yelled at Orihime.

"Huh?"

"That's the best you can do?! He's out there risking his life for you and all you can say is "huh"?!" Orihime started at down at her.

"Why are you so afraid of him, do you think he's some kind of monster?! You know he has a kind heart, you said so yourself! It's as plain as day even Nel can see it! And Ichigo cares about you too! He cares so much, that when he heard your name he attacked master Ulquiorra with everything he had!" Orihime's eyes widen.

"I know he's a Soul Reaper now but don't forget Ichigo is still human! Think about what he's gone through, everytime he uses that mask he exposes himself to it's insane power! He has to be suffering!" Cherī noticed that the whole left side of the Hollow mask was now gone.

"But he's doing it for you so he doesn't care! He uses the power and takes all the pain and suffering four you! How would he feel?! How would he feel when he doesn't hear your voice cheering him on?!" This seemed to have struck a chord in Orihime. She wasn't afraid of him because whether with or without his Hollow mask it was still Ichigo.

"She's right y'know.." Orihime and Nel gasped in surprise seeing Cherī sitting on a rock.

"C-Cherī, when did you get here?"

"Don't really know, but the little Arrancar is right. You have to believe in him, it shouldn't matter if your scared. All you need to do is to trust and believe in Ichigo just like I do. I believe in everyone who came here with him... He won't stop at nothing until he knows his friends are safe... Heh, I guess that's what I love most about him." Cherī said standing beside Orihime placing a reassuring hand on her shoulder.

"What do you say, Orihime? Do you want to cheer him on with me by letting him know we're alright?"

"Y-yes.." Cherī smiled at her, removing her hand as they watched the fight below.

"It looks like you were wrong again. You reached your limit." Grimmjow said. Ichigo staggered as he got back up on his feet.

"It was fun now it's over." Ichigo was having trouble regaining his breathing starring at Grimmjow ready for an attack.

"Please don't die.." Orihime spoke. Ichigo's eyes widen.

"Don't die Ichigo!" She yelled out causing him to turn around looking up at her and seeing Cherī standing next to her.

"You don't have to win. And you don't have to fight for me. Just don't get hurt, I couldn't bare it." Orihime said as tears rolled down her cheek.

"Do you know how much I've cried when I found out you died? If you die here... If you die here again I will never forgive you." Cherī said, tears threating to fall.

"Please... Come back safe to me, Ichigo.. I- I love you! Don't you dare leave me again!"

"Kurosaki!!" Grimmjow was ready to strike him with his head turned away but Ichigo caught his hand, turning to face him with a smile.

"So Grimmjow, here's the deal. You see I had a changed of heart. And I can't allow myself to get beaten up by someone like you." Grimmjow's eyes widen as Ichigo raised his Zanpakutō, bringing it down cutting the Espada as blood flew in the air. The fight wasn't over after that attack, Ichigo and Grimmjow kept fighting for awhile, Ichigo went on saying he would bring his friends back home after his battles with him, Ulquiorra and Aizen. After that the fight was finally over.

Cherī watched as Ichigo grabbed onto Grimmjow's before he fell, lowering the both of them to the ground. Ichigo jumped in the air heading towards the three bystanders waiting for him.

"Are you—"

"Hurt? I was going to ask you that. I'm fine." Orihime smiled relieved.

"I'm okay too. Thank you."

"Ichigo!" Nel crashed into Ichigo's midsection causing him to skid backwards, Ichigo grabbed onto Nel before she could fall.

"Are you crazy?! I'm standing in midair! You would've fallen hundreds of feet to your death if I hadn't caught you! Did you even think about that?!"

"Nel's so happy. Ichigo is alive. Nel's so happy you didn't die." Ichigo's gaze soften hearing the little Arrancar crying, he placed his hand on her head rubbing her mask.

"Thanks Nel, I appreciate it." He jumped back over to the pillar standing on solid ground.

"It's good to see you." Orihime greeted.

"We should go. Everyone is waiting for us." Orihime nodded and smiled.

"You guys go on ahead, I have to do something first." Cherī said looking down at Grimmjow to see he wasn't in his release state. Ichigo noticed this grabbing her hand before she could jump down.

"What is it Ichigo?"

"What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to heal him. He's already beaten up, I'm not going to kill him when he's like that." Ichigo made a face.

"What's with that face, huh?! Besides I don't pick up after your messes."

"Wh-what'd you say?! You little brat!"

"Hey, I'm older then you are Strawberry!"

"Yet your still short, Cherry!"

"Why I outta—!" Cherī let out a puff of air causing her bangs to blow upwards. She couldn't help but laugh.

"It's good to see you again, Ichigo." Ichigo let out a sigh smiling down at his friend, a second later he fell to his knees holding his stomach.

"Wha-what the hell was that for huh?! That hurt like hell, Cherī!"

"That's what you get for dying in the first place!" She kicked him causing him to fall on his back.

"That's for making me cry over you, you dumbass!" He watched Cherī as she whipped her tears away.

"Wasn't it you who said I wasn't that special to waste your tears over?"

"S-shut up! I'm not talking to you, idiot.." Ichigo sighed getting up on his feet standing infront of his crying friend.

"Fine, if your not talking to me then we'll talk after this whole thing is over. Will you talk to me than?"

"... Yes, you better win or I'll kick your ass again." She looked at him, he smiled down at her, Cherī wrapped her arms around his waist.

"Oh, I almost forgot." Ichigo reached into his kimono taking out a necklace.

"I thought you might've missed having this with you." He said placing it in her hands.

"I had to get the necklace cleaned and fixed, the ring I gave you was covered in blood but I managed to clean them up." He spoke rubbing the side of his neck, looking away with a blush on his cheeks.

"Thank you, Ichigo." She put it back on as it hanged around her neck, looking up at him she did something that surprised not only Orihime, Nel and Ichigo but herself as well. She had grabbed the front of his kimono bringing him down to her height, her lips were placed on his own. She released him turning around quickly to hide her red face. Ichigo was in the same boat as her but he just starred at the back of her head surprised and shocked.

"W-well? Wha-what are you guys s-still doing here? Get going, I'll catch up with you soon!" She jumped down from the pillar leaving Ichigo with Nel and Orihime before they left as well.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

67.7K 1.8K 12
**Book One** You have just moved to Karakura Town with your father for work, it wasn't long after your moved that your father enrolled you to Karakur...
40.4K 868 31
[COMPLETED] BLEACH SPOILERS! IF YOU HAVENT SEEN EVERYTHING, DONT READ. IT CONTAINS SPOILERS You've been living with Urahara Kisuke ever since the ev...
Belonging Oleh Nina

Fiksi Penggemar

159K 4.9K 80
[First Book] Emiko Kurosaki is a 15 year old teen who has no memory of her past. All she remembers was waking up on the streets, at the age of seven...
1K 74 12
DISCLAIMER: I don't own any of the characters or events from the manga/ anime series "Bleach"which are originally owned by Tite Kubo. Ichigo K...