Vampire Knight- Shiki Senri L...

By roorooroopie

A young, 16 year old girl called Yuna, now finally takes control of her own life. Her mother sad about her le... More

Chapter 1: Cross Academy!
Chapter 2: Shiki Senri
Chapter 3: Waking Up
Chapter 4: The Day Class
Chapter 5: The Fight
Chapter 6: Rejecting to Forget
Chapter 7: The Disciplinary Committee
Chapter 8: Boys VS Girls...+ Vampires!
Chapter 9: First Day on the Job!
Chapter 10: Kurando
Chapter 11: Rima's Grudge
Chapter 12: Pictures of You, Pictures of Me
Chapter 13: The New Member
Chapter 14: Asuna's Hidden Secrets
Chapter 15: Super Fun Happy Night With Zero... NOT!
Chapter 16: This Unbelievable Evening
Chapter 17: Lending Him a Hand
Chapter 18: Are You Thirsty? Drink My Blood!
Chapter 19: The Truth About An Angel
Chapter 20: Goodbye Terra
Chapter 21: Dreams Of Sickness
Chapter 22: Asuna's Discovery
Chapter 23: The Vampires Ally
Chapter 24: Kurando's Real Side
Chapter 25: My Vampire Knight!
Chapter 26: He Doesn't Deserve This!
Chapter 27: I Love You, You Stupid Vampire
Chapter 28: Goodbye Forever?
Chapter 29: The Bird Attack!
Chapter 30: The Wolf Boy
Chapter 31: Waking Up With A Wolf
Chapter 32: Class With Bane
Chapter 33: Keeping It Together!
Chapter 34: The Invitation
Chapter 35: Gothic Princess
Chapter 36: The Run-away Wolf
Chapter 37: Princess Aminta
Chapter 38: The Ball
Chapter 39: The News of the Criminal
Chapter 40: The Beast is the Last Resort
Chapter 42: The Wave Is In Sight
Chapter 43: Absorbing The Evil
Chapter 44: His Invincible Weapon
Chapter 45: The Death Of Love
Chapter 46: I'm Never Alone (Final Chapter)

Chapter 41: The Waiting

4.8K 158 27
By roorooroopie

Chapter 41:

The Waiting

I buried my face into Kurando’s shoulders as tears welled in my eyes and ran down my face like waterfalls. I was so happy to see him yet so scared about everything: My mother, my father, the Academy and the Pure Blood. Jeez, everything I have to deal with in my life sucks at the moment, I thought holding him tightly and never wanting to let go.
   “Yuna, it’s alright. Please stop crying.” He whispered rubbing my back up and down. I pulled away to look at his face—the face I once loved.

   “Yeah,” I replied whipping tears from me eyes, “It now is. I’ve missed you so much.”

   He stared at me with a half-smile. Something was different about Kurando now… And I didn’t know what. “Same to me.” He closed his eyes in happiness.

   I glanced around to stare at Shiki; his face turned, he didn’t look as though he was enjoying our reuniting get together very much. I could sense jealousy coming off of him.

   I walked over to Shiki and placed my hand through his, “I’ll fight alongside you however, Shiki Senri.”
   He glanced down and we traded half smiles. He squeezed my hand and we glanced at Kurando; he looked happy about us being together?!

   Kurando must have finally accepted this then, I thought scratching my head. Shiki stared at me as if he could read my mind which spooked me a little. I wonder if Vampires could actually do that…

   Bane walked up to me and gave me a huge hug releasing my hand from Shiki’s. “I’m so glad you’re staying!” He cried pulling back and baring me a huge grin. Aminta came walking up behind him and patted his back.

   “It’s OK Bane, she wouldn’t have gone. I could see it in her eyes.” She was dressed in a long, silk, white dress which was longer at the back than the front. It was plain but seemed so bright in the morning sunrise. Her pale skin and white hair and eyes glowed along with the dress. She looked so casual and formal at the same time.

   “I think I would have gone…” I murmured shaking my head.

   She placed her hands on her hips and smiled at me, “I think you would have gone as far as the village, and then back tracked. I’ve heard a lot about you, Yamazaki Yuna, and what I do know is that you would never leave your friends in a serious situation. Especially one involving death. Yes, you’re worrying about your mother but at least you know she’s OK. By the time you might have returned to Cross Academy, we may all have been dead.” She said taking my hand, “You’ve done the right choice Yuna. I am going to fight and so is Bane. We will fight and we will win. And afterwards we shall celebrate?” She asked staring me in the eyes. Her large white eyes looked like a mirror into another dimension. They were so unique and vivid.

   “Yes we shall. I thank you so much.” I thought about what she said. Aminta was completely right. I most likely would have turned around. At least my mother is still alive, who knows if my friends would be after this uproar. If I came back to find Yuuki, Asuna, Zero and Shiki dead… I couldn’t live with myself at all. 

   “Yes! We shall have a gorgeous night just for you, Yuna! When we win it will all be because of you and your powers.” She grimaced and walked over to Bane and they locked arms. I noticed how happy they were—swaying with each other, nuzzling each other’s noses and necks; he complete definition of love or in their case ‘Puppy Love’. I really hope after this they build a strong happy life and live freely without pain and suffering. I really hope they’ll be happy.

We walked back to the dorm rooms and without any of the teachers knowing, Kurnado and Shiki both came back to our dorms as well. Along with Yuuki, Zero, Bane and Aminta. The room felt very enclosed.

   “Why are we all here?’ Zero asked impatient and annoyed about something—or in my words, ‘His Usual Self’.

   “We’re thinking of a plan for this attack.” Asuna said sounding so professional. I bet she was thinking of herself in a 007 movie at that moment. I tried so very hard not to giggle at her.

   “Well, what kind of strategies do we all have? Abilities? Professions? Anything!” I asked sitting back on my bed leaning slightly against Shiki to my right. He was also sitting on my bed.

   Zero pulled out his Bloody Rose and shined it to everyone before pointing it at Shiki. “This can kill a Vampire with one shot; Level E’s however… maybe even more.”

   I pulled myself in front of Shiki. “Do not face it this way you idiot!” I shouted as he placed it away. This is why I made him sit on the floor.

   “I have my rod!” Yuuki confessed with a grin.

   I frowned, “Yuuki I really don’t think Kaname will let you participate in this fight. I really think he thinks you’ll get seriously hurt. If anything, you stay near him, OK?” I suggested.

   Yuuki nodded but Zero just grumbled. “Do you have something to say Zero?” Asuna asked crossing her arms.

   He glared at her from afar, “Mind your own business.” He replied angrily.

   “OK!” I shouted, “Anyone else?”

   “I think I’ll be alright with fighting. My Samurai skills and after I get a little too emotional I’ll most likely transform and leave the creature inside me to do the rest. He’ll fight for us. The Level E’s will most likely attack him as well so he’ll have no choice but to fight back. This plan has equalled out quite well.” Kurando said nodding.

   I glanced at Shiki and nodded at him as to say, “You’re fine dear, no need to explain.”
   “Me and Bane are fighters,” Aminta began, “We’ve been protecting our loved ones ever since we were born. We’ll be fine together.” She ended placing her head on Bane’s shoulder.

   “And then there’s me.” Asuna began, “I’ll just help out where I can.”

   I shook my head, “I know what you can do. There will be a lot of injured people on the battlefield; I would like you to help them out. I will arrange a weapon for you to fight against the swarm or Level E’s but you’ll be given a first aid kit to help the wounded on our side. Is that OK?” I asked. She nodded.

   “That’s perfectly fine! I’ll be good with that.” She replied happily.

   I smiled and glanced around the room to all these people. They were my friends, the main people I was fighting for. After this I would go home to check on my mother… maybe they would like to come with me? I would have to ask them. I wondered listening in on their conversations and laughs of happiness. This would probably be one of the fewer days where they will be happy. Something terrible could happen and we could suffer terribly. I really just wished this day would not end. I loved being in the company of my happy friends before the terror and pain were to begin on the battlefield. I was not ready… I was totally scared for not my life but theirs. If any one of them dies in the next few days I will never forgive myself.

It was a long day after that. All classes were cancelled for today—no wonder there. However every student was suspicious about this. But they didn’t really care very much after the first hour or so; hey, no school.

   I wasn’t enjoying it though, every second was painfully stressful. I knew we had a close eye on where the enemy was but they could come any day now. I was terrified of the results.

   “Calm down Yuna, you need to remain sain OK?” Asuna said nudging me in the back. I shook my head and turned to face her. We decided to take a walk in the village town to clear our thoughts. Wasn’t helping much though.

   “It’s a little difficult, Asuna.” I replied glancing around. I noticed Aminta at a nearby store. She was still wearing that amazing white dress from earlier.

   I waved her over and she came skipping gracefully, “Hiya guys!” She sounded so much like a child just then. “How are you?” Back to maturity.

   Both me and Asuna glanced nervous looks.

   “Oh yeah, sorry.” She apologised. “What a silly question. May I walk with you guys?”

   Both me and Asuna nodded, “Sure.” I said as we walked down the main road.

We talked about anything and everything and I soon became closer with her. I barely knew Aminta but she was very open about everything. I was pleased to hear everything of which she had to say.

   “I think I’m in love with Bane.” She whispered as we entered a Coffee shop. We sat down in one of the smaller booths on the corner.

   Both me and Asuna tried not to squeal in happiness, “Oh my God really?! That’s so amazing!” I said about to cheer but then thought I’d better not disturb the other customers.

   “Yeah! First you were reunited and now you guys are just so cute! I am so happy for you both; he obviously feels the same way!” Asuna replied taking one of her hands, “You guys are perfect!”

   “Yeah I know he feels the same, he asked me after this whole event if we were to be Wed soon later.” She said very casually.

   I jumped back almost hitting my head on the wall and Asuna just went wide-eyed. We both stared at her with our mouths gaping open. “Oh my God! You’re getting married?!” I whispered loudly. It was so dramatic and exciting.

   “Yes, I do love Bane and we shall be together forever. I really appreciate you guys being here for myself and Bane.” She finished with a smile. Oh my God! A Wedding! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

543K 16.7K 28
As the new transfer student in Cross Academy, you discover vampiric secrets and forbidden love there. Which vampire will capture your heart? This is...
294K 5.7K 97
The Kuran Family is one of the strongest pureblood vampire race. All of the Vampire lineage up to the Hunter Association knows them and knows that th...
6.8K 158 11
Toma. Who knew behind his usual cheery self, he was suffering so much. The loneliness he feels. The overwhelming desperation he feels when Ari almost...
3.7K 96 29
Oka Ruriko is the last of her family, who is believed to be completely lost forever. But when Oka starts attending Cross Academy at the request of on...