Love Like A Delinquent

By 3mmaRawrs

3 years ago, my Step Dad adopted a son. His name was Hunter. For 13 years of his life, Hunter was neglected a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16 (:
Chapter 17 <3
....Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (:
Chapter 20 >.<
Chapter 21 :$
Chapter 22 <3
Chapter 23 <3
Chapter 24 <3
Chapter 25 <3
Chapter 26 <3
Chapter 27 <3
Chapter 28 <3
Chapter 29 <3
Chapter 30 <3
Chapter 31 <3
Chapter 32 <3
Chapter 33 <3
Chapter 34 <3
Chapter 35 <3
Chapter 37 <3
Chapter 38 <3
Chapter 39 <3
Chapter 40 <3
Chapter 41 <3 {END}
Sequel Info!

Chapter 36 <3

286K 4K 1K
By 3mmaRawrs

(AN) I have to upload two times today because I couldn't leave you all on that sad ending :'( Who cried? This chapter isn't the happiest either, but Hunter finally realizes that he has to grow up and be there for Kat ^.^ so that's good, right?>.<

I wont keep you waiting! Go! Enjoy! Read the chapter!

You know my vote line by now!

The song for this chapter is Fix You by Coldplay. Listen to it whilst reading and there's a possibility that you might cry :'( I'll put the song in the side :|<3

I love you all! *BEWARE OF THE SEX SCENE IN THIS CHAPTER LITTLE CHILDREN*

*Hunter's Pov (20 Minutes Ago)*

"Hunter? What are you doing here? I thought you were at Alex's house?"

"Kat..." I whispered, forcing back the tears in my eyes. "I n-need help."

(Present Time)

"Don't tell Chris?"

Me and Kat were sat on my bed, hand in hand, staring into each other's eyes. She gave me a small sympathetic smile and then blew out a sigh.

"I'm not gonna tell him anything you don't want me to," she whispered. "Are you sure you don't want him to know though?"

"I'm sure. He'll be dissappointed, Kat. I don't want to make him upset."

"It's alright." She promised, tracing her fingertips over the new white plaster covering my wrist. "I just can't help but feel like the reason you did that tonight...was because of what I said."

"No." I assured her. "I just...felt bad about everything and I didn't know how else to deal with it."

Kat gave me a small smile. "If you ever feel like that, you come and find me. Alright? Because I will always be there for you no matter what. And I'm glad that you came here tonight. I'm glad that you resisted the alcahol and the temptation to hurt yourself more."

"Did I make you cry?"

"No." She whispered. "I just got upset about everything that we'd said to each other. The fight made me cry."

"I'm sorry for everything I said to you."

"I'm sorry too." She murmured. "And believe me when I tell you that I will never, ever make sex an issue, alright? I understand that what you went through was so traumatic. And I understand that it's going to take time. But you need to open up to me, Hunter. How can I understand you when you're holding everything back?"

"I dunno.." I admitted. "I just..don't want to tell you things."

"Why not?"

"Because I care about what you think."

"Hunter," she sighed; squeezing my hand reassuringly. "I would never judge you, ok? You need to understand that. Do you not know how much I love you?"

I looked down nervously.

"Hunter, I love you more than I've ever loved anyone before. You are the only person I have ever properly loved. You're gorgeous and talented and you have the cutest little dimples-" she poked the side of my cheek, making me smile a little bit. "God knows I love you. And if I could fix you; literally fix you and mend every broken memory, then I would. I would do absolutley anything for you Hunter Storm. Please believe that."

"I do.." I whispered.

I gently cupped Kat's chin and then pulled her face forwards. I kept my eyes locked on hers, and softly pressed our lips together. I wanted to tell Kat how I felt; but sometimes it was just hard. I guess love was hard though; and if I really loved Kat, then I'd tell her.

"I'm sorry I'm such a dick.." I apologized. "I don't mean to be. I want to make you happy..and I want to be with you in every way..but I can't just stop being who I am."

"I understand that." She whispered. "And I don't want you to change. I just want you to get better."

"I don't know how to get better.."

"What about the hospital?" She asked softly. Her eyes looked down so I knew she been nervous bringing that up, but I didn't want to snap at her.

She was just trying to help me.

"They don't help.." I explained. "When I went before, I didn't like being around everyone there because I didn't know anyone. The Doctors were nice...but I was scared. I just don't like it, Kat. I don't wanna go back there. I wanna stay here. With you."

"I want that too." She said, giving me a hopeful smile. "But I'm not a Doctor. I can't help you like they can."

"I just wanna stay with you.." I whispered.

"Come here." She said, dropping one of my hands and then taking my shoulder instead. She pulled me against her body and I wrapped my arms around her; eager to feel safe in the security of her grasp. Kat lifted her hand up to the back of my head and gently carressed my hair between her fingertips.

"I love you so much, Hunter Storm."

"I love you, Kat."

We eventually pressed our bodies down against the bed, and I twisted myself between Kat so that I could face her. Her eyes were slowly watering, so I lifted a finger up to her cheek where I swept the single tear up on my fingertip. I then brought that finger down to touch Kat's bottom lip, and she tightly closed her eyes; allowing more tears to silently crawl out of them.

"You shouldn't cry..." I whispered. "You should smile. You look beautiful when you smile."

Kat then allowed her beautiful smile to creep up onto her face and she snaked her arm around my neck; pulling me in so that our foreheads pressed against each other's.

"Smile," she murmured to me.

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"I can't smile when you're crying."

"Baby.." she sighed, her free hand grasping my own. "I'm not crying because I'm sad. I'm crying because I love you too much for you to ever know."

"I know you love me."

"You do?"

"Yeah.." I said, my tiny smile finally appearing. "I know you love me."

Kat squeezed her eyes shut, opening them with a glimpse of hope in her pupils.

"Hunter-"

"I know you love me." I whisered, leaning my face forwards so that our lips were kept inches apart.

She nodded, still smiling. "And I know you love me."

I soothed my lips over hers; brushing our mouths together so slow and passionate that my feelings were made completely known. I wanted to scream my thoughts so loud. I wanted to stand up on the rooftops and scream everything out.

I loved Kat Taylors so fucking much.

She was my air.

My oxygen.

My breath.

Everything about her just screamed my name.

Her smile was as if it had been designed to be the most beautiful smile in the world.

Her eyes were reflecting; you looked into them and saw yourself as the person you were when you were with her.

Her skin was flawless and soft that I had to keep running my fingers up and down her cheeks repeatedly; just to feel how delicate she was under my arms.

Her heart was understanding.

And it loved me.

Like mine loved her.

I gently pulled my lips away from hers and looked straight into her reflecting eyes. She returned back with the exact same look, and I slipped my fingers through hers as I whispered.

"Be with me."

She didn't hesitate to bring her lips back up and slide them against mine. Her tears trickled down her face and landed gently on my mouth, the salty liquid forming between our kiss. I tightened my grip on her hand and she breathed against my lips.

"Are you sure?"

"I want you," I promised. "In every possible way."

I sealed the vow with another deep and meaningful kiss. There was no eagerness or rushing. It was all just like how we both wanted it to be.

Perfect.

Our clothes landed in a pile on the floor, and I placed both of my legs at either side of Kat's. She tilted her arm back and flicked the light on; creating a candle lit atmosphere in the room.

I didn't feel the tinest bit self conscious.

I felt alive.

For the 1st time in my life, I felt in control.

"Be with me," Kat whispered.

Her eyes closed and her head tilted back, her neck popping up for me to greet. I gently hovered my lips over her skin and we both breathed out at the same time.

In synch.

Like our hearts.

As my lips pressed lightly against her neck, I brushed my hands through her silky blonde hair. I ran my fingers down to reach the hairband securing her hair up, and I softly pulled it out. I gently pushed my hands from her hair as she gasped from my lips against her neck.

Her fingers gripped my shoulders, and then slowly tilted down to rub my bare back comfortingly. Our bodies grinded against each other's and I allowed my mouth to slide down her neck until my lips parted between her slim, bare chest. I moved further down so that I could kiss her stomach and I shivered as I fellt her fingers gently brush over me.

As I brought my lips back up to her chest, Kat took me fully in her grasp and softly worked me with her gentle hands.

Words couldn't describe how much I loved her.

I wanted to savour this moment; to keep it forever.

I wanted to keep Kat forever.

Our forever would be perfect happiness.

I slowly pulled my head up from Kat's chest and looked straight into her dry eyes. Her face was so deep, so passionate, that I had to respond with the exact same reaction. I brought my hands down to take hold of hers, and without hesitation, I gently positioned myself.

Once ready, I lifted Kat's arms up and spread them out on the bed. I intertwined my fingers through hers and squeezed them lightly.

I didn't want to hurt her.

And she didn't want to hurt me.

But in the end, we were always going to hurt each other.

Because our love was difficult.

And we had to fight for it.

Sacrifices would be made.

And tears would be cried.

But we'd forever keep together.

Because that's who we are.

Looking into Kat's mesmerizing eyes, I resisted the urge to tell her how much I loved her again. I didn't want her to cry through this.

I wanted her to smile.

And promise to be mine forever. 

"Be mine forever?" I whispered, my chin hovering lightly above her chest.

Kat's eyes watered again, but she smiled. "I already am."

And for me; those words were the exact reassurance I needed.

I slowly pushed myself inside; feeling the connection that the 2 of us had formed. This act wasn't about pleasure. It was about love. And I was proving to Kat just how much I loved her.

"Hunter.." she gasped, allowing a small whimper to escape her lips.

I squeezed her hand; gently thrusting myself deeper inside her. Kat tilted her head back, gasping again. Not with pain though; with pleasure. If there was any sign that she was in pain, I would have comforted her. Because I never wanted to hurt her.

This was all that I needed to know that we were always going to be together.

This was all I wanted.

I wanted Kat, in my arms, for the rest of my life.

I would fight for her through every waking minute.

I would never give up on her.

I would get better for her.

I would stay the same person; but become a better person.

I would give my life for her.

"I love you so much.."

Kat gasped again, and spread her hands over across my back; rubbing them up and down; gripping lightly at my skin.

"I love you, Hunter." She whispered breathlessly.

We continued going, and all I could think of was how everything felt perfect. There was no fighting, no hurt, no negative.

There was just me and Kat.

Forever.

Just like we wanted.

Kat slowly broke out in me, and I right after. She moaned softly and then gripped the edge of my hair, pulling me close to her face. Our lips crashed together and our breath bounced into each other's bodies.

"I love you so much, Hunter Storm." She promised into the kiss.

I gently pulled out of her, careful not to hurt her in any way. I shifted over onto her side, and then positioned myself so that I could wrap my arms around her waist. She twisted in my arms so that our faces met, and then she smiled lightly.

Grabbing the edge of the blankets, she covered our bodies and then pressed our chests together.

My hand softly cupped her cheek and her fingers stroked down my hair.

Tears watered in her eyes again but she still smiled.

I felt myself smiling too as she whispered.

"We'll fix you."

<3

[ Who listened to the song and cried? I did. ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 76 66
Madelyn Norlyse. Brown hair with matching brown eyes and a soul that's absolutely lifeless. Dull. Empty. She has been abused and used so many times t...
155K 3.9K 62
"The only way out is through." ***Warning: Is very triggering. Lots of detailed descriptions of abuse*** When your life turns into a nightmare and so...
STEPS By Elise

Non-Fiction

15.7K 889 34
This is my memoir. As such, I am letting you in on the most intimate parts of me. No glib opinion piece or a well-thought-out theory, this. It's me...
299K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...