Various! Males X Male! Reader

By springs_rj

So I've looked around the Internet and noticed that there aren't really many X Male! Readers. So I've taken i... More

Eren Jaeger
Vanitas{1/3}
Vanitas{2/3}
Vanitas{3/3}
Yukio Okumura
Kaneki Ken
Hackers?
Annoyed And Sorry
Rin Okumura{1/2}
Rin Okumura{2/2}
oh mY GOD
Viktor Nikiforov{1/2}
Viktor Nikiforov {2/2}
*Viktor Nikiforov{1/2}
*Viktor Nikiforov {2/2}
Kim Taehyung
❤THANK YOU❤
#ArmysWillProtectBTS
Key Update/Author's Note
uugGHHH
Jeon Jeongguk
¡Heads Up!
¡Warning!
Park Jimin
Kim Seokjin 0/2
Rin Okumura※
Crona Gorgon
Kim Namjoon 1/2
Kim Namjoon 2/2
BTS
Park Chanyeol X M!R X Lucas

Bruh

3.4K 46 1
By springs_rj

Okie dokie, first I was planning to give you guys three-four new scenarios and tell you guys that I'm so fucking happy that this piece of shit book got 1k reads. That's fucking glorious-I'm so fucking happy and pumped. Second, I will post three-four new scenarios as a gift. Third, the scenarios will be late because I start school tomorrow and ugh, I hate school-updates will be slow as well. Lastly, what do you guys think about a lemon between you and a certain author-or just a scenario in general?

Anyways, I'll give you guys the updates soon I hope! Thanks for the votes, reads, and comments!
-Zero

"Everyone needs love, except her. She has her Asian/Chinese gays."

(Fav pic btw)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 4.3K 38
This is for all of us who are a Yaoi Bitch, a little Fan Fiction of you and male characters (if your a girl ur welcome to join this crazy adventure b...
76.3K 2.4K 32
There are three different types of people. First, the ones who feel things like everyone else. Second, the ones that feel things much more intense th...
5.4K 263 26
[BOOK 1] ⍟ this is a story about surrender and falling head over heels with the enemy... oh, this, and volleyball too, of course. ⍟ can you guess w...
61.3K 1.8K 30
"I hate you - so much Tripp." More confusion because, once more, wasn't this a good thing? "Why did you have to say that? What if," A little quieter...