Love Like A Delinquent

By 3mmaRawrs

3 years ago, my Step Dad adopted a son. His name was Hunter. For 13 years of his life, Hunter was neglected a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16 (:
Chapter 17 <3
....Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (:
Chapter 20 >.<
Chapter 21 :$
Chapter 22 <3
Chapter 23 <3
Chapter 24 <3
Chapter 25 <3
Chapter 26 <3
Chapter 27 <3
Chapter 28 <3
Chapter 29 <3
Chapter 30 <3
Chapter 31 <3
Chapter 32 <3
Chapter 33 <3
Chapter 34 <3
Chapter 36 <3
Chapter 37 <3
Chapter 38 <3
Chapter 39 <3
Chapter 40 <3
Chapter 41 <3 {END}
Sequel Info!

Chapter 35 <3

278K 3.5K 991
By 3mmaRawrs

(AN) I have the hangover from hell but I love this story too damn much!

People hate Claire, which you should ;) but guys, don't hate Alex! I can officially tell you that Alex is one of the good guys and will remain friends with Hunter forever and ever<3!

People are starting to go like 'OH MY GOD HUNTER! YOU CHEAT! BASTARD! ARGGGG I HATE YOU!'

So I kinda have to put a little defense for Hunter into this....

1st off (: When he was taking the vampireish picture with Claire, he HAD to do what Alex told him to. It's what models do. If he'd had said 'oh i can't do that cause i've got a girlfriend...' then that would kinda ruin his job and he wouldn't get into as many shoots.

2nd) Getting drunk is natural to him. He's alcahol dependant and that is NOT his fault. Rough past :'( So if 2 of his new friends offer to take him out to get drunk, he's obviously going to accept ^.^

3rd) Hunter didn't do ANYTHING sexual with Claire. He was feeling lightheaded from the drinks (or the possibility of getting drugged...) and he couldn't move for a while. But since he has  a little something called common sense! He freaked himself out of the little trancey thing and shoved Claire off him!

HUNTER IS ZE GOOD GUY!:'(

hehe, 50 votes till next update! Bring Me The Horizon over 100;)!

I love you all! XXX

*Hunter's Pov*

"Just hold on, alright?" Kat told me as I called her the next morning. My head pounded violently, my body ached from sleeping on the bathroom floor and worst of all, I couldn't remember anything from last night.

"Alright." I whispered into the phone.

"When do you think you'll be back?"

"I dunno, I can't even get up." I admitted.

Kat sighed. "And you told me you weren't drunk."

"I'm sorry."

"Yeah."

"Why did you say it like that?" I asked. "Why did you say it like you were disappointed with me?"

"Because I am disappointed, Hunter." She mumbled.

"Why? Did I do something bad?"

"You lied to me."

"No I didn't!" I cried. "I'd only had 2 shots when I called you last night! I wasn't drunk!"

"But you get drunk like it's the most normal thing in the world." She pointed out. "You get drunk a lot. If you don't put an end to it then you're gonna end up as an alcaholic."

"But I wont!" I promised.

"Hunter, you told me that the reason you got drunk was so that you could forget all of the crap that was happening in your life."

"It is!" I exclaimed.

"So why did you get drunk last night? Because before you left, you didn't seem to be in some kind of post traumatic stress phase. You were fine. Face it, Hunter. You got drunk because you wanted to. Simple as that. Hell, you wont even tell me your name and you're alcahol dependant."

"No I'm not!"

"Hunter, it's obvious."

"It fucking isn't!"

"And the swearing?" She asked. "It's getting out of control."

"God, everyone swears..." I muttered. "Why are you throwing all of this on me? I already know I'm fucked up!"

"Because it's getting too hard to handle." She admitted.

"What do you mean?"

"I just...I can't do anything with you." She whispered. "Yeah, we can go out and get pizza and sit in the snow and that'll be fine. But I can't do anything with you. The 1st fight we ever had and you ended up on the floor having a freaking panic attack!"

"That's not my fault!" I cried.

"So it's mine?"

"No!"

"Look, Hunter. I'm not blaming you." She promised. "None of this is your fault. But you need to get your life on track."

"It is!" I shouted. "I got into that school, I got a job, I'm starting therapy again."

"And how long is it until we can be physically close?" She asked.

And that's where I just felt completely and utterly betrayed. Was that all she wanted? Was that all Kat fucking wanted from me? Was she just using me?

"Is that was this is about?" I demanded. "You're just pissed because I wont fuck you?!"

"No, Hunter! I'm just curious."

"Right, well you can go fuck yourself!"

"What was happening on the phone?" Claire asked me as me, her and Alex enterred Starbucks. We sat down around a window table and I dropped my head into my hands.

"Had a fight with my girlfriend."

"What about?"

"I dunno." I admitted. "She was pissed because I got drunk and then she got even more pissed because I wouldn't have sex with her."

"Why wont you have sex with her?" Claire wondered.

I winced, holding back the memories.

"It's complicated."

"Alright." She sighed. "Well I'm gonna go and get a crap load of coffee for us and then we can go and buy a take out to cure this hangover, alright?"

She jumped up from her seat and then dragged herself over to the counter.

"Hunter?"

I turned to a complete serious Alex. "Yeah?"

"Did anything happen last night? Between you and Claire?"

"No." I said quickly.

"Are you positive?"

"Well...I don't remember anything but I wouldn't do that to Kat. Why?"

"Because you 2 were all over each other in the cab..." He admitted.

"What?!" I demanded. "Shit, did I kiss her?"

"No."

"What did I do then?"

"You were just...flirting heavily...as was Claire."

"So, nothing my girlfriend would be pissed about?"

"Oh she'd be pissed. But you were drunk, it's no big deal."

"Yeah." I murmured. "No big deal."

Claire returned to the table and I eagerly grabbed my coffee. I felt weird with her now. Did she remember last night? If so, why hadn't she said anything.

Claire noticed my gaze and I quickly looked down.

"So your girlfriend was pissed just because you wouldn't have sex with her?"

"Yeah." I admitted. "And she kept calling me alcahol dependant and then freaked out because I wont tell her my name."

"Your name's Hunter though.?" Alex questioned.

"My real name." I explained. "When I was still with my Dad...he changed my name because he didn't think I deserved the other one."

"That's horrible." Claire gasped. "Why wont you tell Kat?"

"Cause I know she'd end up calling me it and I don't want her to."

"How do you know she'd call you it?"

"Because I asked her to stop calling me Angel, and she just started saying it more." I said.

"What is your name?" Claire asked.

"No offense....but I-"

"It's fine." She shrugged. "No big deal. I'm gonna go to the bathroom. I'll be back in a sec."

Claire skipped off for the 2nd time and Alex faced me, still completely serious.

"Dude, I don't mean to pry but I feel like we're really close friends. I can't promise that I'm not curious about your name."

"It's alright." I assured him. "I'd probably end up telling you anyway."

"What is it?"

*Kat's Pov*

I was so unbelievabley pissed at Hunter that I couldn't care less if he was out with that slutty girl and her friend. I wasn't the jealous type; I just didn't want her taking advantage of Hunter. When he called this morning, there seemed to be something he wasn't telling me.

He got drunk with an older girl and maybe she tried it on with him.

And there was no doubt in saying she was beautiful.

Would Hunter have been able to control himself?

Chris had gone out to the hospital. It was his 1st day back and he was going to be working until 4 AM. It was about 8 at night now, and Hunter still wasn't back.

I'd been calling continuously but he'd been dodging my calls and hadn't replied to my text messages. I liked to convince myself that his phone was off; rather than admit that he was ignoring me.

Hunter needed to learn that he couldn't always do as he pleased. Yes, he had a reason to swear and yes he had a reason to drink. But so did everyone else. I'd lost my Dad to cancer when I was 7 years old. That had been so hard for me. No, it wasn't as bad as being abused in every possible way by your parents. But I didn't grieve about it, especially not for the rest of my life.

And if I had eventually turned to alcahol or self harm, I would've gotten myself the right help.

I wouldn't pretend to be alright like Hunter did all the time.

I'd have some self respect.

I was about to close my eyes on the bed, but the sound of the door opening made me jump.

Hunter.

I pulled myself up from the bed and then ran out of Hunter's room, sprinting down the stairs to see who had walked through the door. When I got to the front porch, I was left facing no other than my alcahol influenced boyfriend.

Hunter gripped onto the door handle to stop himself from crashing down.

"Are you drunk again?!" I demanded.

"Just leave it, Kat..." he muttered, steadying himself.

"I will not leave it! You have to stop drinking all the time! It's bad for you!"

"I don't care.." he mumbled, stumbling forwards to the stairs. He grabbed the wall to steady himself, and then awkwardly dragged himself past me up the stairs. I stared blankly at the door for a few minutes before I finally ran up to meet Hunter.

He was in his room, grabbing a pair of skinny jeans and a hoodie out of his closet.

"Hunter, what are you doing?"

"I'm staying at Alex's." He muttered, taking a small bag from underneath his bed and stuffing the clothes into it.

"What? Why?!"

"Because he understands me!"

"And I don't?"

"Obviously not!"

"Hunter, grow up." I hissed. "We had a fight on the phone because you got drunk for the millionth time. We just need to talk about it and-"

"I don't wanna talk about it!"

"Hunter, listen-"

"No, you listen!" He yelled. "You can't keep having a go at me for drinking! Yeah, last night I got drunk for the hell of it. But you did that too at James' party on New Years Eve! So what if I just wanted to have fun last night? It's not a crime! And then this morning you tell me I'm alcahol dependant? How can I not be?! You have no idea what shit I went through! You just got told that my parents used to hit me. That's all. You got no details! You got nothing! You weren't there and you didn't see any of the shit that they put me through! And then you shout at me because I have my own ways of dealing with it? You're such a bitch!"

"How am I a bitch?!" I demanded. "I'm just trying to stop you from hurting yourself! I bet that you're still using self harm, aren't you?!"

"No!"

"Prove it! Show me!"

"No!"

"Why not? If you've got nothing to hide!"

I reached forwards and gripped the zip of Hunter's hoodie. He slapped at my hands but I was quick and pulled the zip down. I tore the jumper from his arms, but he grabbed my shoulders and shoved me back.

"Get the fuck away from me!" He screamed.

"If you've got nothing to hide, then fucking show me!"

"Go to hell!"

"Hell's with you!"

I grabbed Hunter's shoulders this time and then pushed him down on the bed. Before he had time to react, I jumped down onto his stomach and took the edge of his shirt in my hands. I pushed the material up, and the cuts were revealed on his chest.

They weren't deep but they weren't small either. They looked fresh and that's what scared me the most.

"When did you do this?" I demanded.

"Get off me!"

"Tell me when you did it!"

"After we got from James' party..." he whispered.

"Oh my God." I gasped, jumping off Hunter and throwing my hand over my mouth. "You did that because we...you did that because of what we did, didn't you?"

He nodded weakly, sitting up.

"Why?! I thought you weren't afraid?!"

"I wasn't!" He yelled. "It's just after, I felt like crap!"

"Why?!"

"Why do you fucking think?!"

"It was me Hunter. Your Dad wasn't there!"

"You have no fucking idea!" He growled.

"You just wont be with me in any way, will you?!" I demanded. "How long do I have to wait?"

"For what?"

"To have..."

"You just wanna fuck me, don't you?" He hissed.

"No! I want to make love to you!"

"Well I can't make love to you!"

"Why?!"

"I was fucking raped, you inconsiderate bitch!"

Realization hit me in the face and I couldn't believe how much of a bastard I had just been. I had nothing to blame it on either. I had no motive.

I'd just been pissed and said the wrong thing.

I held my hand out. "Hunter-"

"Fuck off, Taylors." He muttered.

He reached back for his bag, zipped it up and then swung it over his shoulder.

"Hunter, please don't go?!" I begged, grabbing onto his wrist. He ignored me though and headed out of the room, me tagging along behind him. He stumbled down the stairs, but I grabbed his arm again as he tugged on the door.

"You can't go!"

"Why not?!"

"Look, I'm sorry! I'm so fucking sorry! I didn't mean any of it!"

"I don't care!" He screamed. "I don't fucking care about anything you said! Can we just talk about it some other time?!"

I nodded weakly. "Yeah. Yeah, alright."

Hunter flung the door open.

"Wait, Hunter?"

He slowly turned back to face me and I didn't hesitate to wrap my arms around him. He didn't hug back for a few moments, but eventually he placed his hands on my waist. He pulled back quickly, gave an instant kiss on my forehead and then walked out the door.

I saw him getting into a car with that Claire girl and the Alex boy.

And I saw him smile when he got in with them.

As soon as the car drove away, I slammed the door, let myself fall to my knees and just cried.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

988 250 100
*This is Purely fantasy* I'm Rose. I am 50% witch, about 25% vampire and about 25% she-wolf (Werewolf). My father IS half warlock and half vampire. ...
1.1M 35.5K 25
I let out another silent whimper as I curled up tighter into myself. When will he stop this time? I already gave up wishing that he would finally kil...
151K 3.9K 62
"The only way out is through." ***Warning: Is very triggering. Lots of detailed descriptions of abuse*** When your life turns into a nightmare and so...
500K 22.3K 49
Book 1 He was cast to the edges of his clan. His father could not stand to even look at him. His baby sister probably didn't even know he was her b...