Dirty Larry Stylinson smut

By TotallyLarrystyles

Larry one shots!! i try to update when ever I can don't forget to vote❤️ this contains sex so be ready :) More

"How was your day babe?"
"I want every inch of you louis"
"The birthday present"
"Your ass is perfect."
"I will always need you louis"
"Truth or dare"
"Anniversary night"
"Our vacation"
"Your mine and only mine"
"The drunken truth"
"Detention"
"The camping trip"
"Daddy"
"Company"
"Having fun"
"The party"
"Stay with me"
"Neighbors and boyfriends"
"The drive in"
"Kinky Styles"
"Controlling Harry"
"The business trip"
"The business trip 2"
"I hate you but i love you too"
"Don't Leave Me Like This"
"Don't leave me like this 2"
"My Protector"
"Run away baby"
Mr. Styles
Mr. Styles pt 2
Mr. Styles pt 4
The Project
The Perfect Match
The Perfect Match 2
Torn
Torn 2
Torn 3

Mr. Styles pt 3

7.5K 125 85
By TotallyLarrystyles

Louis (pov)

"Y-you, you what?" I asked not knowing what to say.

"I...I love you Louis." He says smiling. "Don't you love me?" He asked.

What the fuck.

"Look,Harry....its been fun you know? But love me? No, you don't love me." I mock.

"Yes! Yes, I do. I've never loved anyone before but this is what it feels like! I think..." He trails off.

"Uh- yeah key work think."

"Louis... Why are you being like this?" He cries. "I thought you were different. We had sex!"

"We're too different Harry, but hey your fuck was great!" I say laughing zipping up my pants looking for the other piece of my clothing.

"Your an asshole!" He shouts.

"Whoa feisty! I likey." I say chuckling now fully dressed.

"So you text me all those days, say all these things, freaking have sex with me and tell Zayn I'm taken! You have issues!" He's says pouring his heart out. "And you're heartless Louis Tomlinson." He adds.

"You're right Harry i do have issues. You just happen to not be one of them." I say. "By the way I'll save you the trouble I quit."

"Get the hell out of my office." He trembles.

So i do leaving him in his office naked.

Harry's (pov)

What the hell just happened I think to my self bawling. Louis was so different to me, I thought he felt the same. I poured my heart out to him and he crushed me with every single word he spoke.

Picking up my clothes and throwing them on I do nothing but sit and cry. With my head in my hands I hear a knock at the door.

"Not now." I beg but they let there self in anyways.

"I said NOT NOW!" I bark with my face still smothered in my hands.

"Mr. Styles Louis said he quit is everything okay?" Diana questioned.

"No, Diana everything is not fine." I sniffle.

"Mr. Styles what happened?" She asked coming over to me rubbing my back. I can't even look at her right now. "Hey, hey look at me its gonna be okay." She cooed.

"No it's not, not this time. I just got my heart shattered Diana." He spit out looking at her.

"Now you listen to me!" she orders swiping my tears away and cupping my chin. "It's Louis loss okay? If he wants to be an asshole let him. Look at who you are Mr. Styles... You can do anything you want. It's okay to cry, we've all been there at times baby." She says calling me baby but I'm pretty sure in a friendly way.

"You don't understand...I fell in love with him." I say ashamed.

"Honey believe me, when I was in love I thought it was the best feeling in the world until one day my man packed his bags and left me with shit." She says shaking her head. "That day I learned you only have yourself, trust yourself, don't depend on anyone else to make you happy, you've got to be there for yourself and make yourself happy!" She smiles.

"You're right who needs him!" I say, knowing damn well I need him.

"That's it baby." She laughs. "Now you take the day off okay, I've got this."

"I never knew how caring you were I always just thought you were sweet." I laugh. "Thank you Diana, for everything."

Louis (pov)

"Niall!! Niall! Where are you?? Niall!!" I cry begging for him at this very moment.

"Louis! Louis what's wrong!?" Niall shouts rushing down the stairs.

"Harry..Harry said he loved me." I sobbed running to his arms.

"Babe why are you crying? That's a good thing." He says holding me.

"Niall I was so mean to him... I said he was a good fuck and laughed in his face!" I cry even harder. "I told him that we were just to different and I quit."

"There there lad , come here sit down." He coos. "Just because of what happened in the past shouldn't keep you from things you want now."

"I can't Niall... I can't tell him what happened, he won't think of me the same." I choke out.

"Louis do you love him?" Niall questions dearly.

"Yes. Bu-"

"Louis you have to tell him. You have to tell him why you said all the things you said! And that you really don't mean them!" Niall says seriously.

"He probably won't even speak to me Ni, I messed up so bad." I whisper.

"Just tell him the truth Lou." He says hugging me. "It's gonna be alright."

"I hope." I breath out. "Niall why do you smell like weird cologne? And why is your shirt off?" I gape. "Niall!"

"Shit. I thought you'd be at work." He mumbles. "Liam he's fine come down." He yells.

"Liam!? Who the hell is Liam!" I laugh.

"Shh he's the guy from the club." Niall nudges me as he walks down stairs.

"Niall you devil." I whisper.

"Hey I'm Liam." The toned boy says introducing himself.

"I'm Louis." I smile. "How did you enjoy Niall?" I question smirking.

"Louis!" Niall gapes as Liam blushes.

"Hey I'm just joking you guys! You're quite cute together." I giggle.

"Whatever." Niall laughs sticking his tongue out at me.

Harry's (pov)

These past few hours have been rough for me. All I've done is cry,mope and cry some more. I've never got my heart or feelings shattered before but this is what if feels like. It sucks.

I could have gave Louis the world, I wanted to. I just don't understand what went wrong. Did I do something? Thinking all of this just makes me cry even harder but I can't help it. I can not sleep or eat.

11:30 at night rolls by and I manage to make it to my bed. Trying to fall asleep I fell asleep around 12:30ish I'd say, but was woke up by my phone.

Grabbing my phone to check who the hell was calling me at 2 in the morning my screen read Louis <3

Shit do I answer it?!

"Damn it" I curse myself.

Hello?

Harry... Can we please talk?

Sure why not you sure had much to say at work today.

I'm sorry...i need to see you I have too...uhm talk to you about things. Please I'll do anything.

Why don't you just fuck off? You've done enough damage to me for one day.

*line ends....

Louis (pov)

He won't even talk to me! It's all my fault. I've caused him tears and pain and it's all my god damn fault. I can't help but cry right now because of what I've done I may never get speak to the person I love.

He hates me now.

My only chance to see him is at work. I don't know where he lives but I can try to find out from Diana. That's my plan. Trying to get sleep I just can't with this heavy conscience.

God I hope Harry is okay.

Next day

"Diana please let me see him." I begged her.

"I know what you did too him!" She whisper yells. "I thought you were different. I thought you would not hurt a fly in this world but I was wrong. And I told you he's not here." She scuffs.

"Diana please...you don't understand. Just give me 5 minutes to explain." I say.

"Talk." She orders.

"Okay...So 3 years ago I use to date this guy named Aaron we went to highschool together and ever since we'd hang out everyday. One day he told me he loved me and I believed him. Aaron changed after we graduated. A lot. He started drinking, doing drugs, and cheating on me..I thought he was the love of my life you no?... I was wrong. Any time I didn't do what he said or liked he'd hit me..slap me around that sorta stuff. One time he pushed me so hard into the way it made a hole in it. One night I was just fed up with his crap so I tried to leave but that was a mistake. He caught me. When he caught me he was drunk. He beat me brutally to the point where i almost died then..he uhm..." I started to cry. "He raped me, and he let his friends help him. If it wasn't for my friend Niall I could be dead. I know this isn't an excuse but this is why I reacted the way I did. I was scared Harry would turn out like Aaron one day. I love Harry with all my heart Diana I swear it. But he hates me now anyways. I don't know how to fix it but tell him my dark past." I sigh.

"Louis I'm so very sorry. I didn't know..if Harry knows this he could forgive you!" She smiles.

"It's to late." I sob.

"No it's not." She says grabbing a sticky not and paper.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"This is Harry's address do not let me down." She says handing me the note while I stand there like an idiot.

"Go!" She giggles.

"Right thank you Diana!" I grin kissing her cheek.

Harry's (pov)

"Tehehe." I snicker at my all time favorite show Tom and Jerry.

This morning has been okay I've only cried once. Okay I cried three times today but to me that's good. I can't help but think Louis is perfectly happy without me and I'm just here like miserable. I got attached to him and I'm the blame for it. I let my guard down for him, and he does me like this. I suddenly burst into tears.

Knock knock

What the heck.

I wasn't expecting any company I thought. I look horrible. I'm wearing baggy sweats and an old Ramones t shirt.

Knock knock knock

"Ugh, shit alright." I mumble heading towards the door.

Only to find once I opened the door, there stood the one and only Louis f'cking Tomlinson.

Louis (pov)

As soon as Harry opened the door his face turned boiling hot. I was scared.

"What the hell are you doing here and how do you know where I live?" He scuffs like he's disgusted at me.

"Uh-..Diana she..she gave me your address." I stutter.

"That bitch!" He shouts angrily.

"Harry it's not what you think! She's not a bitch" I plead. "Just let me talk please I'm begging you...just hear me out ."

"Whatever, just come in." He says leaving me alone outside the door.

I come into his house and shut his door quietly.

"Nice place." I say just trying to cut through the tension but I fail tremendously.

"Gee thanks!" He exclaims pretending to take my compliment and gives me a fake smile.

"Harry I'm sorry for the way I treated you at work I really am!!" I cry. "Just please listen to me for a second and maybe you'll change your mind about things."

"Sit." He commands me. "Now talk."

-

"That's it Harry. I know what I just told you right now isn't an excuse to how I treated you before but that's why I'm scared to be in love. I don't want to be hurt like that again, I don't want you to change the way Aaron did." I sob.

"I love you. I'm so deeply in love with you." I get up coming towards him getting on my knees. "Please...give me another chance. I won't let you down. I will do whatever it takes. Please." I beg hugging his legs crying like a little b'tch.

I feel Harry place his hands on my head rubbing it. "I'm so sorry." I whisper sniffling.

"I love you Louis." He kisses my head.

"Wh-at?" I question looking up at him with tears running down my face.

He laughs wiping the tears away. "I love you Louis. I'm so madly in love with you. I can't ever let you go. Hold me." He begs.

Straddling Harry's waist I hug the shit out of him for what seems like forever. "Kiss me." he says looking at my eyes as if he was looking through my soul.

I take both of my hands to Harry's face and smash my lips against his. I've missed his soft lips so much. He takes action opening my mouth begging for entrance. Our tongues battle back and forth making me moan against his lips. "Louis," ...he kisses my neck."make love to me." He breaths.

"Okay love." I say trying to remove his sweats but he stops me.

"Not here." He touches my hand. "Come on." He takes my hand leading me up his stairs to his bedroom.

We make it to his bedroom but before I could even say anything Harry slams my back against the wall and snogs my face off. He is so hot. Coming out of Harry's embrace I turn us around and pin him against the wall now. I place Harry's hands above his head and attack his neck causing him to whimper. "Louis," he breaths so soft.

I swiftly pick Harry up placing his legs around my waist. I take Harry to his bed and place him down gently running my hands along his abs through his shirt.

Straddling Harry I remove his shirt admiring him. I dip my head down and kiss below his belly button all the way up to his neck sucking on him giving him hickies all over his neck. "So people know you are mine." I whisper.

Dipping my head down again I leave a trail of saliva along his abs making him buck his hips at me. Harry's hands pull at the hem of my shirt and I help him pull it off. His hands immediately move to my abs exploring them.

I motion for Harry to scoot up and he does. Pulling his sweats off I realize he had no underwear on or anything.

"Commando eh?" I chuckle.

"Shut up its laundry day you asshole." He says playfully smacking me.

All fun aside I spread Harry's legs open thumbing his soft pink hole as he moans in pleasure. I stick out my fingers, "suck baby." I order and he laps his tongue all over my fingers.

I stick my pointer finger and middle finger deep inside him causing him to grip the bed sheets. "F-uck Louis." He moans so sweetly.

Watching his mouth form an "o" as I finger him turns me on even more. Picking up pace Harry naturally forces his self against my fingers helping me finger f'ck his tight little ass.

"That f-fee-ls so goodd baby." He says lowly.

Removing my pants I line myself up with his hole. "Are you ready baby?" I ask as he nods.

I gently push myself inside him and he grips the sheets again bucking his hips towards me. I place my hands on his abs and begin to softly and slowly make love to him.

"Oh yes baby." He throws his head back.

"Mmmm you feels so good Harry." I groan.

I hover over Harry and bite and kiss his neck continuing to make love to him. I slightly pick up my pace wrapping my hands around Harry's shoulders pushing him further down on my c'ck fucking him.

"Oh yes yes Louis faster!" He screams.

I go faster and Harry grips my hair for dear life.

"I love you. F-uck I f'cking love you Harry." I moan.

"I-I-loovee you Lou." He moans so sexily.

That throws me over the edge hearing him say those words. "Harry I'm gonna cum." I grunt.

"Cum baby! Cum inside me f-fuck." He squeals.

With a few more I love you's and thrusts we both cum. I collapse on top of Harry breathing heavily.

"Louis." Harry says.

"Yes love?"

"I can't do this anymore. You were right we are to different." He says beneath me.

"What but Harry we just?" I sit up looking at him.

"Ah! Just kidding! I had to get you back." He snickers.

"You son of a bitch! That's not funny." I pout getting off of him.

"Hey I love youuuu." He says tugging at me trying to kiss me but I move away.

"You better kiss me right now!" He pouts like a child now.

"You gotta catch me first!" I shout running out of his room butt ass naked.

"Hey!" He shouts from the room, "I'll get you!"

I giggle hiding behind the wall but little did I know there was another way around and he catches me causing me to scream.

Harry tackles me to the ground straddling my waist. "Now you have to kiss me." He says cockily.

"Fine." I say pulling his neck in for a kiss.

"Thank you." He smiles. "Now tell me you love me." He says half playfully half serious.

"I love you Harry." "Too the moon and back babe."

Ended kind of cheesy but oh well it's Larry you guys come on! Did you like it?! COMMENTS... I read them I promise :)) I love you biscuits.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

939K 16.1K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
95.6K 1.9K 29
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
127K 531 35
PLEASE NO HATE! U READ THE TITLE IF U DONT WANNA READ DONT READ!